A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glared at me. "When the time comes, you think, what? I will bare myself to you and beg for you to take me. That I will happily submit to a lesser male? Or do you mean to tell me that Ya'av's teachings of the inferiority of males are wrong too? Even the Father acknowledges that his daughters are superior through the very nature of his children. Did he not make us so that there were more of his chosen daughters? Did he not create us so that only enough sons were born to continue the species? That is the only VALUE of a male..."

Tears fell again.

"But... You spit even on that." She snarled. "No male can claim to be the strongest of any elven sister... but even before your boons... you made a mockery of House Xen'thir and House Mor'Vakth. You survived a direct attack by a slave bearing a Death Detonation spell, Kathra saw the spell touch you before her slave perished... But here you stand."

She turned her back to me again. "I know nothing anymore. And the more time I spend with you the more I KNEW to be true is proven a lie."

I knew what she was going through was fucking rough. Deprogramming a brainwashed zealot was one of the hardest things to do. She had the cracks in the delusions that had held her down were big and the lies were crumbling hard. Chunks of lies were falling around her, and that was fucking terrifying. I'd seen it a few times before. I'd been part of a team to exfiltrate individuals from regimes before, and been part of guard detail while reality gave lie to their former existence.

There had been one woman who had been convinced that god would kill her if she went for more than five days without submitting herself, sexually, to the man who had declared himself king of his corner of the Middle East. She'd seen multiple fellow captives drop dead after denying him. We'd gotten her out, and as the end of the fifth day had come she had begged us to take her back until she fell asleep and woke, confused why she wasn't dead. Truth was, he was just drugging the women and swapping which of his harems they were stuck in. They were rewarded well for their performance. The longer she lived, the more she realized everything had been wrong.

I'd thought that was extreme, but...

"How old are you?" I asked, hoping she-elves were less touchy about their age.

"I have seen the cycle of the world conclude one hundred and forty-two times." She declared.

A hundred and forty-two. She was born just after her people slaughtered her cousins of other lineages, and had been raised under the celebrations of Shadow Elf supremacy. Now, she was seeing the reality of war, and the reality of their oppression. She'd been told it was all justified because the gods of the other elves had oppressed her people, starved them, and waged war against their god. Ya'av had used her divine power and influence to cloud her children's thoughts and understanding. Just like the woman I had saved, she was seeing undeniable facts that refuted what she 'knew' and it was tearing her apart.

I did some quick math. If a 120-year-old elf was the equivalent of an 18-year-old human, she was the equivalent of a 21-year-old woman. Still young and learning, and likely Amura had never left El'Muth'Ran or had any real interactions with anyone other than her fellow brainwashed.

"I know this is hard," I told her. "I've seen people work through this shit before. I can't help the fact that I don't fit into what you were taught. All I can do is be here for you to lean on as you find the truth for yourself."

"Truth..." She laughed. "Does it exist? Or do the gods just make a mockery of everything and laugh as we stumble?"

"Can't say what your gods do or don't do," I admitted. "But some things will be true regardless. I'm here to help."

"Help me out of my clothes and onto my back with my legs spread like you have the others?" She jabbed. "I see your eyes linger on me, even while you take them. There is no point in denying it. I just wonder how long you can last, before you order it. Will you order me to enjoy it so that you may maintain your facade of righteousness?"

I sighed. "I'm a man with a pulse. Do I want you? Yes. Are you beautiful? Most definitely."

"Am I some exotic treat, like your latest 'love'?" She laughed cruelly. "I saw how you looked at her. You are bound by the expectations of her people to continue to give her your seed, but was all she is to you an exotic specimen to experiment with? Is that all I shall be? See? Is my bizarre skin appealing?"

She in a flash loosed the bindings on her leather corset and pulled it down, letting her breasts hang free.

"We all wonder at your fascination with our teats, are they strange because you lack them? Do you crave mine because they are freakish and alien to you?" She sneered, rocking her shoulders to make them jiggle.

I stared for a second. "I mean, they're fucking nice. Every elf I've seen has fabulous tits. I wouldn't say 'freakish' or 'alien'. I mean, back home, blue wasn't exactly a color of skin you'd see walking around without it being painted on, but... no. It's not that you are 'exotic'. Everything here is exotic."

She looked at me in confusion, "But your skin is like a Wood Elf's, the light color of cut wood... is that not why you chose to be their protector?"

I snorted. "I just got summoned by Tavorwen. If Laliera had summoned me, I'd have helped the Wild Elves first. All I was told was the people who had summoned me were good people, not perfect people, but good. That was enough for me. They could have had red skin, horns, and hooves, but if they were legit good."

She blinked, "... why would red skin...?"

I sighed, "I really need to stop making assumptions... We picture the Devil as having red skin, horns, leathery wings, hooves, and a tail with a spike on the end. His demons are similar."

Amura nodded, "Ah! You speak of Zilfodin, and his legions. Your description is not far off. He leads the devil's armies in the First Hell. I have seen his rage devils summoned, they are indeed a cause for fear."

I stared at her, "Well, I'll be damned."

Amura, her corset still hanging open and her fine supple breasts on display, looked even more confused. "Why would you wish that upon yourself?

I sighed, "It's an idiom."

"Your people have strange idioms." She informed me.

"Anyway, as much as I enjoy the sight of your amazing tits, if you want to have a serious conversation, maybe you should cover up," I told her.

"Oh? Already succumbing to your male weakness? Would this help?" She challenged, standing and dropping the corset to the floor. "How about this!?" She dropped her skirt, then pulled the cords on her thong-like undergarment and let it drop too. She stood there, wearing nothing but her thigh-high boots, her body on display, her hips rolled to expose as much of her pussy as possible. "Come now, you've seen me bare before? Is this all that it takes to make you crumble?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I demanded.

"I-I... I don't KNOW!" She confessed and threw herself on the bed. "It-it makes me angry, that you resist, but... at the same time, it makes me..." She didn't finish the statement and trailed off.

Man, these must be some confusing emotions. She wanted me to be weak because that would mean some part of what she'd been taught was right. But at the same time, no woman truly wants to be forced or molested. She just expected it, regardless of what she wanted, and the expectation being defied confused her, and that confusion manifested as anger. But on the other hand, every moment I resisted seemed to make her think more highly of me, which, unless I was crazy, made her want me. But if I took the chance and went for it, I'd just be destroying the image she was building of me.

And goddamn, it was a good thing I'd had so much sex today. Amura wasn't making resisting easy. As she lay on the bed, her head away from me and her legs partially spread, I had a perfect view straight up her legs at not only the dark blue folds of her pussy, but the pucker of her ass as well. The faintest pink could be seen between the lips of her sex, calling to me, tempting me. And her ass begged to be nailed too, and while I hadn't found a lot of girls pleading for anal sex, I'd always found it fucking hot when a girl had given it to me. There was something extra intimate about being trusted with that part of her body. Like, if you were going to have sex, giving your vagina to your man was kinda expected, with a few weird side cases, but letting your man take your ass, that was totally a choice you made just because you wanted to.

Assuming you weren't raped. And I had strong feelings about rapists. I'd seen the horrors of societies where the only thing keeping men from raping indiscriminately was the family of the intended victims, which meant those without family, or whose family wasn't nearby, were violated at the pleasure of their tormentors.

That was one reason why no matter how tempting her body was, I would never force Amura. Besides, if she got me too horny, I could surely find one of my matrons who could find a way to satisfy me.

Besides, while I seemed to produce prodigious amounts of sperm, and I could feel I was already capable of going again... I wasn't exactly blue balling. Did I have an erection? Yes. Would I love to nail her and show her a good time? Abso-fucking-lutely. Was it a need? No. Was it going to mess me up to not? Nope.

Amura screamed into her pillow, her lithe body bunching up, and her legs lifting her sexy ass into the air, her pussy and ass pulsing as the muscles rippled. She thrashed about letting all of her emotions just stream through her.

I felt bad, about how fucking hot it was. She was here, tormented and miserable and all I could think was how fantastic it would be to have her thrashing on my dick instead.

At last, she rose, kneeling on her bed.

"I owe you an apology, Master." She apologized, her back still to me. "This was unseemly and unnecessary."

She climbed from the bed, and fished out her underwear, pulling it up before awkwardly holding it in place as she tied it over her cunt and butt crack. She pulled her skirt up and tied it, before pulling on her corset, settling her breasts into the cups built into it, before pulling the lacing tight to secure it, but not so tight as to cause any discomfort or deformation.

She glanced up at me, "Why do you stare so?"

I shrugged. "You're beautiful and it was a great show."

She narrowed her eyes, then blew out a frustrated breath. "You are such a confusing male."

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"I am well enough." She snipped.

I could tell she was miffed at me, and heavens knew why. With all the conflicting emotions I'd seen and had slipped through our bond, I wasn't even sure she knew why.

I left her to finish her evening in peace and went back to the main sitting room and found it much as I had left it. A few of the elves were already preparing for bed, and with everything that had happened, Laliera was showing signs of her exhaustion.

"Pardon me, Master, but where do we sleep?" Laliera asked.

I suspected eventually it would eventually become a problem if Benavur and Laliera tried to always claim the spaces at my side in the bed in my room. I mean the bed could easily fit more than the three of us, at least two more... up to four more if we cuddled tight, but I was sure eventually they'd have to give others a turn. But for tonight, I didn't think it would matter.

"Come, let me show you," I told her.

She rose, and Benavur rose to join us as well. Laliera looked at her for a moment, clearly wishing we'd be alone, but reluctantly, she accepted it and we walked down the hall. I showed her where my room was. She looked at the bed and took in the room. At first, I could tell, she didn't like the differences from what she was used to, but the softness and comfort of the bed started winning her over.

Benavur changed into a nightgown, and Laliera gave her an amused look before stripping nude and climbing into bed. I chuckled to myself, stripping down to my underwear. Laliera gave me an expectant look, and I said 'fuck it' and shed the underwear before climbing in bed. Benavur smiled and stripped to match us, snuggling up to me on my other side. And sandwiched comfortably between their soft bodies, I fell asleep.

I woke up with Benavur's breasts pressed into my back, and Laliera in my arms, my hands naturally cupping her breasts. For half a second I panicked, thinking Laliera would think me a pervert for just groping her like this, then I remembered we were married...well, bonded... and she was the one who'd insisted on sleeping naked next to me. The worry was confirmed to be groundless, as Laliera reached up and took hold of my hands, squeezing them over her breasts and giving me a little free grope of her springy flesh. That was not the act of a woman offended that my hands were on her boobs.

"Good morning, Master." Laliera simmered. "Matrons always said waking in the embrace of your master is the best... They weren't wrong."

My erection rose between her thighs, and she smiled looking down under her blankets at her thighs.

"Master... you are as virile as they said." She breathed. "Do you need me to help you relieve that?"

"How would you help him?" Benavur asked, curiously propping herself up and looking at her curiously. "I've never heard of a matron being able to comfortably take her master before she purged."

"While that may be true, I may still please him." Laliera scoffed. "I could use my hand as I did under Yulika's guidance."

"You would waste his seed?" Benavur noted curiously.

"Is it not being 'wasted' as you say, any time he does not have a matron in need? What difference does it make whether it is wasted in his body or outside his body?" Laliera demanded.

I got a little excited. Okay, a little more excited. If she was open to a handjob, what else would she be open to? She'd seen Anbethir give me oral to prime me for vaginal intercourse. Would she be open to actually going the whole way?

"Or, you could try what you saw Anbethir do?" I suggested hopefully.

She looked over her shoulder at me, "You mean when she suckled on you, like a calf on her mother's teat?"

I couldn't tell if she was disgusted or intrigued.

"This could bring you relief? Where would your seed be spent?" She demanded.

"Well, either I could warn you when I was about to cum, and you could remove your mouth and either let it coat your skin, which some... females...back home really liked. Or you could let it just fill your mouth and you could swallow it." I told her.

It was still a little weird, calling women 'females'. But I still remembered Tavorwen's reaction to the word 'woman'.

"Your females drink your seed?" Laliera noted with interest.

That wasn't a no! In fact, it sounded like an 'I might try it'.

"Yep!" I told her. "In fact, if you try and swallow the head, the seed can go right down your throat. Some girls preferred that if they didn't like the taste."

"Strange... If you desire it, I could try." Laliera shrugged. "As your matron, it is my duty to ensure your needs are met."

"I can't wait to see this!" Benavur noted with excitement, moving to give me space.

I laid on my back and Laliera crawled between my legs, she still seemed mystified and awed by the male body. She took my very erect length in her hands and gave it a few test strokes.

"Any counsel, master?" She asked before beginning.

"Use lots of tongue and lots of lip," I told her. "You can suck a fair amount, and it won't cause any issues. Be careful with your teeth. And when the head reaches the back of your throat, you can try to swallow the tip, and that helps with gagging when it reaches the back of your throat."

"Then I will attempt." She told me.

Watching her wrap her lips around my dick was hot as fuck. She slowly worked more and more of my length into her mouth, her tongue playing and licking the bottom of my shaft. I groaned and she met my gaze and her eyes smiled, as if her mouth couldn't. She pressed forward until my head touched the back of her throat and she had to pull back as she gagged a touch. She started working my rod, experimenting as I just fucking loved what she was doing. Maybe she wasn't as skilled as a skilled cocksucker on Earth, but her earnest effort was great. She kept pushing to the back of her mouth, and while I didn't expect much, after a few minutes, my head slipped into the massaging tightness of her throat.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned. "That's amazing."

Laliera looked up at me triumphantly. I slipped out of her throat, and she pulled back, taking breaths. "I did well? That is how it is done?"

"Yeah, that's exactly how you do it." I encouraged her.

She dipped back down and led my head to the back of her mouth before devouring it again, letting it slip into her throat. She kept licking my shaft, as she pressed forward until her nose touched my crotch.

"By the gods," Benavur gasped. "How are you doing that?"

Laliera's mouth tightened around my cock as she smiled with pride. She was clearly playing around with what I liked and didn't, but fuck it was great.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna cum." I told her. "Where do you want it?"

She pulled back, took a breath, and swallowed my cock again, deep down her throat. She locked eyes with me and her tongue worked overtime.

"Oh... shit. Here it comes." I groaned.

My hands naturally grabbed her head as my load shot straight down her throat. She initially pulled back a touch in surprise, then kept my cock down her throat until she couldn't hold her breath any longer. She pulled out, and her mouth filled with the next shot of my cum before she pulled off, her cheeks full of cum, and her nostrils flaring as she gasped for air. The next spurt hit her in the face, making her flinch back so my last two shots hit her right in the tits.

"Fuck." I panted. "That was great."

Laliera swallowed the mouthful of cum she was left with, her face thoughtful. "It is strange... its taste is... Not bad, but the lingering flavor..."

"Every girl I've heard says it takes getting used to," I told her.

"Yes, I'm sure it does." She noted, wiping the cum that was running down her chin. Then she glanced at Benavur who was eyeing my cock like she might try it herself, before her eyes returned to mine. "But if it pleases my master, I am happy to learn this skill."

Oh, dear... The last thing I wanted was my matrons trying to one-up each other and fights breaking out. A knock interrupted my deliberations on how to deal with this before it became a problem.

"Master Thomas! If you wish to eat breakfast before we report to the Council, you must get up now." The voice on the other side of the door was either Diamiutar or Nauveir... the two had similar voices.

"I'll be out in a minute," I assured her and started climbing from the bed.

Laliera took her time, rising and finding a towel before cleaning my cum from her face and tits. It was almost like she was trying to get Benavur to watch... or maybe get jealous. Benavur however seemed oblivious to the posturing of the other she-elf and climbed from the bed and dressed. Laliera found the Wood Elf garb too small and not to her liking, instead elected to re-wear what she had arrived in. I realized she hadn't had very much at all when it came to belongings, and all she had was in a pack she had brought and I hadn't seen since she arrived.

I'd have to ask Lymarith to make her more clothes. Even with magic capabilities to clean clothes as you wore them... I couldn't imagine having only one set of clothes was what any female wanted, regardless of race. I remembered someone mentioning fashion had fallen by the wayside in the wake of the Massacre, but even if your clothes weren't a fashion declaration, every woman wants to be beautiful, whether just for themselves or a partner.

1...34567...15