A High Priced Call Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you often give your panties to strangers?" he finally asked, deciding on a strategy.

"Bien sur que non!"

"But you did tonight."

Silence.

"Maybe it was Chloe's fault?" he wondered out loud, like a professor offering an impressionable young student the answer to a tricky question.

"Yes, that explains it," she agreed enthusiastically.

"Naturellement," George nodded. "And it must have been fun being Chloe."

No refute.

"I guess Chloe represented...a form of liberation."

A pause, then a thoughtful nod.

"Sexual liberation, perhaps?"

A blush, but no denial.

"Then why stop? Why not be Chloe for the rest of the evening?" he proposed, like it was the only logical outcome.

"Too right," Julian chipped in, understanding his partners intentions. "Smashing idea."

"Indeed," George reaffirmed. "For example, imagine I offered Chloe $100 for the simple act of putting these panties back on. What could be easier and more harmless?"

And he swung them temptingly from side to side.

"Oh," Alex laughed, playing along. "Chloe wouldn't do that for less than a thousand."

"The greedy thing," George ribbed.

"Croyez-moi. Je le vaux bien," she pouted, in her sexiest French accent.

"Typical Froggy arrogance. However, $500 is my final bid."

Following the counteroffer, everyone looked at her expectantly. Studying each man in turn, she sized up the situation. The excitement in her husband's eyes was as unmistakable as the desire in the others, and it suddenly felt less like a game, sending a jolt of anticipation through her core.

"Alex," George asked, placing a hand casually on his wife's stocking clad knee.

"Since Chloe is still on your time, what do you think she should do?"

Sophie stared at her husband with a heart beating so loud that she was sure it could be heard through the fog of sexual tension that had settled across the luxurious room. Expectation and desire cursing through her veins as she listened to the response.

"Are you good for the money?"

George's lips curled in satisfaction as he made eye contact and saw a like minded predator.

"Jules, go fetch whatever cash you have."

As his partner sprang off the sofa with surprising agility and darted out of the room, George, who was keen to accelerate things while the momentum was on his side, handed Sophie the thong and helped her up. Having never seen a wife be naughty in front of a husband before, he was shaking with exhilaration at the prospect.

Hesitant under the onslaught of contradictory emotions, Sophie stood rooted to the spot. Was this really happening? Hadn't it just been banter? Why wasn't her husband interceding, or she herself objecting? Although, the answer to the last question was obvious as she reflected on their sexual journey of the last few months. On her fantasies of the last few days. On her behavior of the last few hours. And when Julian returned and passed George some bills, in that moment of truth, when she could have reached for the door and left, she instead reached for her short hemline with a shudder.

The excited old men watched breathlessly as the well fitted dress gradually bunched up around her narrow waist. Revealing first the sexy embroidered top of the black stockings. Then exposing sensuous pale inner thigh. Until, passing the point of no return, their jaws dropped. For before them was a perfectly shaved mound, with one of the most innocent little slits they had ever seen.

With blood boiling, and encouraged by the reaction, Sophie couldn't stop her inner performer from taking over. Pivoting 180 degrees she gave her husband a deviant smile, then sensuously bent forward, reminding herself of the time she had flashed his colleagues online. Only this time the audience was in the same room, and their gasp was audible as she provocatively swayed her hips before slowly raising the thong into place.

"Bravo Chloe," George whistled as she finally stood back up, turned around, and curtsied.

"I'll add another $500," Julian croaked. "If you now remove the dress so that we may see how beautiful you look in that lingerie."

Money or not, she was too geed up to resist the opportunity to flaunt some more. In a manner clearly designed to arouse, she teasingly slipped out of the dress and struck an immodest pose, like a glamour model. Unabashedly showing off her flawless body, especially given how sheer the lingerie was.

"Oh my, you are magnificent." Julian gushed, licking his lips. "Now, come here and collect your dues."

Alex watched the long-legged blonde step forward. Then was curious as to why she stood in front of her 'client' for so long. Unable to see what was happening, but aware of movement, his perverted mind filled in the gap, causing his aching crotch even more discomfort.

"Christ Jules, leave me some space!" George grumbled.

"Relax," came the reassurance. "You can have her backside."

And with that he guided her to turn around, upon which it became clear what had been happening. Her bra and thong were stuffed with bills. Like a stripper receiving tips from the crowd. And instead of seeing his own wife being demeaned, Alex only saw a temptress whose bewitching body was irresistible. A temptress who could lead a man to agree to anything. A temptress who...could seal a deal.

"Want to touch?" he blurted out, a plan forming in his mind.

"Pardon?" the others all replied shock.

"Would you like to feel her up?" he clarified.

"Alex!?!" Sophie protested.

"How much?" George asked.

Despite looking at her husband wide eyed, Sophie couldn't deny the fluttering in the pit of her stomach. Nor did she try to move out of the way. For even if her favourite call girl research video had been the one about the young blonde in the red dress, she had seen a few that involved groups of men.

"How much do you have left?" Alex asked.

"About $900, though..."

"That isn't a lot. But it could buy you 1 minute."

"Alex!" Sophie huffed.

"One minute?" Julian protested. "Preposterous. And besides, what about me?"

"Fine, fine, I'm feeling generous. Two for one. That means 1 minute each."

Hearing her body being sold pushed Sophie deeper into a troubled fantasy. And when the offer was grudgingly accepted and a pair of strong hands grabbed her pert buns, they were almost as welcome as the fingers which tentatively snuck around underneath.

"Time's up."

"Surely not."

"Ha. My turn," Julian cheered, impatiently grabbing the narrow waist and pulling it towards himself.

With a sensual moan, the blonde separated her legs and leaned forward with her hands against her knees. Not only to stop from falling over, but to give better access to the frisky fingers, which wasted no time in slipping under the thong to play between her moist folds. Although Alex couldn't see the detail, he could hear the familiar sound of wet flesh. And given the wanton expression of bliss on the blonde's pretty face, there was little doubt about what was happening. Smiling cunningly, he looked at his watch. As a minute passed, to his hosts dismay, he stood up and pulled the wench out of reach.

"What!?" Julian protested.

"Your minute is up. Sorry, but you have to pay to play."

Sophie was electric as she listened to the ensuing negotiation. A negotiation about her. About what these men, who had been total strangers until earlier in the evening, were going to pay to use her body. And instead of being repulsed, she went weak at the knees.

"$8,000 for a fuck?" Alex chuckled. "Her pussy is worth far more than that. Especially as there are two of you."

"Fine. $16,000," Julian said with increasing desperation, his fingers still slick.

"No..." Alex smirked confidently. "The contract."

"What contract?"

"Don't play dumb...it doesn't suit you."

Once computed, there as a scoff. However, no sooner had Julian finished expressing his indignation, than he was watching the black thong being ripped out of the way. Yelping in surprise, Sophie yelped again as her creamy butt cheeks were slapped in succession.

"You don't know what you're missing gentlemen," came the boast.

"For God sake Jules," George hissed. "Just give him the sodding contract!"

"Fine," he eventually agreed. "Done."

And with that he stood up, grabbed the nubile young female, and unceremoniously pulled her back onto the sofa. Plonking her right back between the two hungry wolves, just as she had been earlier.

Only this time they wasted no time in taking advantage of their latest acquisition. Forcing her bra down. Hiking her legs wide apart. Taking turns to grab her face and press their aged mouths against her youthful lips, forcing their tongues deep inside. Fondling her delicious titties. Rolling her erect nipples. Stroking her cute pink pussy.

It was a blur of hands patting, pulling and penetrating. Fingers deep inside, then jammed in her mouth. Erect nipples flicked, then licked. And not for one moment did Alex object. In fact, watching Chloe the high-priced call girl being used was sensational. And the cooperative whore seemed only too happy to lay back and allow herself to be poked and prodded.

When her manicured hands were pulled to either side and wrapped around pulsating rods, she obediently closed and tugged. In a moment between aggressive kisses she looked through tangled hair at her cuckold of a husband. But no sooner had she smiled lewdly, than her hair was yanked, forcing her head down to one side.

"My, my...I think she is enjoying this," George mocked, his cock filling her compliant mouth.

"Indeed. A world class whore," Julian agreed.

With oxygen deprivation and alcohol muting her senses, she missed the subsequent exchange of words. The congratulations offered to her husband for having such a submissive slut. The jealous demand to also try her puckered lips. The agreement to reposition for better access and sharing.

When her head suddenly rose free, the lingering discomfort was outweighed by the rush of fresh air filling her desperate lungs. Gulping in relief, she barely noticed the saliva pouring down her chin as strong old hands manipulated her body so that she was soon kneeling on the sofa with her elbows on the armrest. A position which meant her smeared lips were at the perfect height to accommodate the hard shaft which was soon coaxing its way inside. A position which meant her tight slit was at the perfect height to accommodate another hard shaft, which was soon thrusting its way inside.

"My word, her mouth is sensational."

"Wait until you try her cunt. I haven't had one this good since that secretary in Hamburg."

"Oath! Swap?"

"Don't be hasty."

The sound of sweaty flesh filled the room as bodies collided. Ripples of energy went radiating through Sophie's buttocks at every thrust to the hilt. But her moans of pleasure were attenuated by the cock against her larynx as Julian pumped between her sealed lips.

When the tag team paused to trade places, Alex removed his jeans so that he could stroke himself more easily. Then settling back, he watched the blonde get royally spit roasted. Her slim body bouncing back and forth between the players. Her torso moving from left to right and back again. Glistening cocks disappearing and reappearing in unison on either side. Pointy little nipples swinging beneath in time with the double ended fucking. Until, crying out, they all seemed to shudder in unison.

Julian at the rear, pumping into pussy. George at the front, milking into mouth. The used slut between them, convulsing around cock. And the cuckold husband, staining the carpet with what seed he had left.

Draped across the sofa, skin glowing in the golden light, the spent blonde listened as the partners shook her husband's hand to congratulate him on a contract well won.

12