A Highland Holiday Pt. 05

Story Info
Another Journey through Scotland.
5.7k words
4.59
5.8k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few days after our trip to Skye. The girls had gathered downstairs for breakfast while Colin was already out on the estate dealing with some problem or the other. As promised Michelle had been through her old photo Albums, she had taken some photos from them and created a brand new family album for us, without being told we knew no pictures of her deceased daughter had been included in case Colin should ever look at it.

Michelle told us Colin seemed much livelier after the games, he wasn't anything like being back to himself just yet, but she had noticed him, noticing her once again.

"That's Dad!" Fiona exclaimed as Michelle turned the cover of the red leather album over.

The picture was a black and white full A4 portrait, perhaps it was because I knew Fiona's face so well, that I had no difficulty recognizing her father instantly. Colin was a handsome young man, tall and broad-shouldered, he wore his kilt well, but it was the glint in his eye which drew you into the photo.

"I took this just before he proposed to me, it's always been my favorite photo of him," Michelle told us.

I nudged Fiona, Colin was standing with one foot resting on a boulder, behind him the Highland hills stretched out into the background, I knew that rock very well, it would always be an anchor for our relationship, Fiona resting against it, and me leaning against Fiona.

The next picture was of Colin throwing the hammer at Highland games, it was an excellent action shot, the shaft of the hammer was a blur just disappearing at the edge, his kilt had twirled in the air, showing long shorts underneath it, and his face was compressed with effort.

"You're an excellent photographer Michelle," I complimented her.

"I studied photography at Glasgow School of Art, but we married straight out of school, and soon I was pregnant with this one," she pointed an elbow at Fiona, "so I never took it up as a career.

"I've always wanted to go back to it, but with the estate and kids and everything else, it was never really possible."

She looked at me, "Maybe you girls will need a wedding photographer one day?"

I blushed, and we continued to make our way through the album, they were all of Colin over the years, showing how he had matured from a roguishly handsome young man looking to win the world from a single roll of dice, into a respectable figure whose responsibilities sat comfortably on his manly shoulder.

I didn't ask, but I was sure the photos ended about five years ago, Colin was certainly grayer now, more pallid. However, as Michelle had told me, having Fiona around obviously helped a lot, and his color was undoubtedly far better than on the first day we met.

The man of the moment stomped into the room. Three heads turned towards him, "calmly dear, calmly," Michelle said.

His face was red, a combination of exertion and anger, "Fraser's a good boy Mitch, if he could only prove to me he could get his heads out of the clouds for just one full season I'd be inclined to let him take over his father farm now, but..."

"What did he do this time?" Michelle asked.

"Oh, just another invention he worked up in the smithy that was going to make our life so much easier until it blew apart and ruptured the wood splitter."

Colin started to laugh, "You, you should have..."

He stopped for a few moments to get his breath, "You should have seen him standing there, all abashed, 'But Mr. Cameron, it should have worked, Sir.'"

I assumed the high pitched whine was Colin's impersonation of the unfortunate Fraser.

"Well it's sorted now," he continued, "I've set him to work repairing the splitter, I know he'll do that well enough, and we've still got plenty of time to split and stack the wood the tenants will need for the winter in the main barns."

He looked at us, "I'm Djing at the hospital tonight, do any of my girls fancy keeping an old man company?"

Michelle and Fiona's head quickly returned to the album, where the pretended to discuss the last photo, leaving me as the one caught in the Raptors gaze.

"Of course, Colin, I'd be delighted."

"You'll be sorrrriiiieeeee," Fiona teased from the side.

"Hush now, Fiona, it's not as bad as all that."

"Oh but it is dad," she responded, she turned to look at me, "I've been DJ Colin's assistant on more than one occasion, I don't think I've ever heard him play a song recorded after the invention of the telephone."

I gave her my best glare and a gentle nudge in the ribs, "As I said, Colin, I'd be delighted."

Fiona just laughed at me.

Colin was a guest DJ on the local hospital radio station once a month. His program mostly consisted of him going over the local area news and gossip, he gave a full report on the highland games, for instance, interspersed with patient phone calls and music requests.

Fiona wasn't entirely accurate with her description of his musical taste, and the requests he received were mostly for sixties and seventies music, not quite the baroque stone age harpsichord hits I had imagined would be assaulting my ears for the night listening to her overacted tale of woe.

My job consisted mostly of keeping Colin company, making sure his cup of tea was refilled continuously, and fetching and returning CDs and Albums from the stacks that lined the wall.

I was bending over to return a Beatles album to its correct spot when I heard Colin's exasperated voice exclaim from behind me, "For God's sake, Josie, you're flashing me your knickers, young lady."

I was wearing a short pleated tartan skirt, which did tend to ride up when I bent over. I didn't mind that, as it was always guaranteed to catch Fiona's interest, I hadn't considered that I'd be flashing her father when I had picked it out of my closet.

After I had the White Album back in its proper place, I smoothed the back of my skirt down and gave Colin a shy, "sorry."

"Oh that was naughty," he smiled at me, "you're lucky Mitch isn't here, or it would have been a one hour lecture on how a lady deports herself properly, followed by two hours of practice standing, kneeling and returning the same record over and over again."

He beckoned to me, and I crossed the room to sit on his lap.

"Nice panties mind you," he said.

I blushed, and he laughed again, "so innocent!"

"I've been around the block, Josie. I wasn't always the old, past it, father figure you girls think I am. I know the tricks girls play, and I used their tricks against them well in my hunting days.

"Didn't take you for a yellow girl mind you, I'd have thought white, or maybe black."

He took a sip of his tea, "Mitch has always been red."

His hand had slipped under my skirt, and he was casually patting my arse, "would you like to know a story from my disreputable past?"

I nodded.

"Back before Mitch and I were married I was quite the Stag," his eyes smiled at the memories, "the complaints my mother received from the matrons of the gentry were frequent and loud.

"Now, my classmates and I had a rule to stop too much over-inflated boasting. If you were going to have claimed to have bedded a girl, you better have her panties to prove it.

"I was quite skilled at talking the panties off the local girls, and I kept them in a scrapbook.

"Name, Date, Place, all ironed, folded, and annotated.

"Mitch found it in my bedroom, of course, and she went ballistic, I thought she was going to break off our engagement."

While one hand softly played with my arse, the fingers of the other began to trace along the lines of my bra, still over my blouse.

"The only thing that saved me was as she angrily turned the pages, she found her pair, they were the last, there were no other pairs after hers."

He paused, and I could tell he was reminiscing through the pictures in his mind, "God, I've rarely seen her so mad, she looked magnificent, like a storm raging in from the west bringing the promise of destruction to those without shelter. "

He winked at me, "the makeup sex was fairly magnificent too.

"The scrapbook went into the attic the next morning, and I don't think I ever thought about it again until today.

"If you had flashed me like that back then, Josie, I would have been hunting you for weeks if I had too."

I was feeling very comfortable, he had a soothing storytellers voice, probably why the patients like to hear him on the radio, and I lay my head on his shoulder, and he continued.

"Mitch, once she settled down, took time to read the names of all the girls in that book, she's always known my number, of course, now she knew every one of my conquests. It very nearly caused several families to be dis-invited from the wedding, although how she would have explained why to my mother would have been a sight to see."

His hand lightly touched my head, I turned towards him, and our lips met. His eyes were closed, and he was very tender, no urgent tongue darted lustfully out, I was reasonably sure he was reliving times past rather than consciously making out with me.

His hands pulled me closer to him. I could feel his heartbeat as our chest touched, then his lips pressed more firmly against mine, his teeth lightly nipped my bottom lip, and as my mouth opened, his tongue ran itself along the top ridge without going any deeper.

A few moments passed, then he startled, and his eyes opened wide. I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Josie, I don't know what came over me."

I put my fingers to his lips, "no need to apologize, Colin, and for what it's worth, I think you're still quite the Stag."

I didn't see Michelle until breakfast the next morning. She was eyeing me speculatively throughout, once we heard the familiar drone of Colin's Rover drive off, she asked me, "what happened?"

I told her the entire story, I had told Fiona the night before, and she had been remarkably unphased about the whole thing.

Michelle simply said, "my husband, the pervert panty collector, I had wondered what had happened to my knickers after our first time together.

"He was my first, you know, took my virginity in the room you girls are sharing now. We were lying naked after the dreaded deed was over, when we heard the sounds of his parents returning early from a party, they were arguing coming through the door, and the sound carried."

She laughed, "I can still see us scrambling to get ready, and hoping they would argue for another few minutes before they called us.

"I had assumed my panties had been stuck in the bedclothes and had been discreetly disposed of by the housekeeper, and then I found his damn scrapbook.

"He never told me he put the damn book in the attic. I told him to burn it."

"You're not mad at me, are you, Michelle?"

"God no Josie, he spooned me in bed last night, that the first time we've been that close since, well, you know..."

"I owe you a reward," she winked at me.

A few days later we were driving into town, Fiona was off with her father on estate duties, Michelle looked at me, "Don't be nervous about the spa Josie, they are very discreet, Fiona has been going there since we started our little masquerade."

"What can I expect Michelle, I've never been to one before."

"Well, a half-hour in the Sauna to start with, then we'll get a little cleanup, that means a full body waxing for you honey, it's a bit painful, but worth it, and don't worry we'll be together all through it, then a facial, and finally a massage.

"After that, we'll go to my dressmaker, and pick out something for you."

"OK, that sounds good," actually, it sounded pretty exciting, and I could feel my cock harden under my skirt as she talked.

We drove on into town, just casually chatting, Michelle pulled up to the front door of a luxurious detached cabin, and I looked a little shocked as she handed her car keys to a well-dressed valet, "we're not that remote dear, we have almost all of life's little luxuries here."

The waxing was painful. I was lying on a table while a small Asian woman tore my body hair out, I bit down on my lip to keep me from screaming. Well, to keep me screaming and getting hard. Michelle had decided to get a "little touch up" and was lying on the next table to me, completely naked too. She was the first woman other than Fiona that I had seen naked in the flesh, and her body was spectacular.

She had noticed me looking at her as she got undressed, and her eyes smiled at me, "it's OK, go on and look."

We left after quite a few hours primped and prettied, my skin was smooth as a baby's bottom, and my pubic hair was completely gone now.

As we walked down the main street towards an "exceptional shop," the light Highland breeze touched my smooth skin, and it was turning me on, I needed a distraction.

"You're lovely," I said.

"For an older woman, you mean," Michelle teased me.

I smiled at her, "I don't know that I could ever thank you, you know, well for everything, I've never been happier than my time with Fiona at Cameron house."

"From the first time we met dear, I have been grateful to you for going along with the game initially, but now it's because Fiona is love with you. I wondered if what I had asked of her, was too much, but with you, she has that sense of completeness she has been missing."

She reached out to take my arm, her hand had long thin finger ending in recently manicured nails, and the touch was very soft as they pulled me closer to her. I leaned into her; her perfume was some type of rose, very subtle, but erotic.

We continued down the street arm in arm, "we're here," she said, ringing a buzzer, the door opened, and we stepped into a cool Scottish style close. The stone floor reached to steps at the back, the walls had Green tile reaching up to the halfway point, while cream painted plaster rose to the ceiling.

We walked down the corridor, our heels loudly clicking in unison on the stone floor and entered the door on the right.

An elderly woman, quite short, with a red face and an equally red apron, rushed over, "Michelle," she said, kissing her lightly on each cheek.

Michelle pointed to me, "Miss Josephine."

My cheeks were quickly kissed, "I'm Amy dear," she looked me up and down, held my hands, turned me around, "She's a little more feminine than Fiona, Michelle, I think I have just the things for her"

I was hurried into the back of the shop, while Michelle took a comfortable seat and a pot of tea.

Amy spoke to me the entire time; she made me completely strip before she took my measurements, then she allowed me to put my boy shorts back on, she gave me a set of 36B falsies to fill my bra and went to work.

Skirts, Blouses, a couple of summer dresses, and the glory of the afternoon, two evening dresses, one classical little black cocktail dress, "every girl should have at least one," and a gown, all satin sheen in my very favorite deep dark green.

I came out to find Michelle fitting a Red Dress, it was rather sheer in places and lacy, well now I knew were Fiona's lace preference came from. She looked stunning. She turned to look at me as I sharply drew breath, smiled, and blew me a kiss.

We were off for another outing, this one by land, first the train from Kyle of Lochalsh to Inverness

for a day looking for the elusive Nessie, then a day in Perth, later on, further south for a weekend in Edinburgh.

I had been promised an introduction to the more modern urban Scottish sports, St Johnston v Dundee United was a local football derby which should be, "an interesting experience," in Colin's words, and Scotland was playing Wales in the Rugby Six Nation Championship at Murrayfield. Colin and Fi would be joining us in Edinburgh for the Rugby match, and we would all drive back to Cameron House together.

The first train in the morning departed Kyle just after five AM, and the journey to Inverness took just over two and a half hours. We settled into a comfortable first-class compartment, a bench with three seats on one side, and three on the other. The armrest could be raised into the rear of the chair, and it looked like it made a comfortable enough bed.

I put my day-pack behind my head, kicked off my shoes, lay back, and closed my eye. I was pretty tired, we were up at three in the morning to make the train, and Fi hadn't precisely allowed me to have a restful night before that.

The train shuddered, shuddered again, then started to move.

"Great, just us," Fi said, "no one else is likely to get on the early train, so it looks like we have this space all to ourselves," She winked at me.

The scenery outside began to fly past the window as the train picked up speed, "don't be getting any randy ideas in your pretty head Fi, didn't you get enough last night?"

She laughed, "you know I can never get enough of you, sweetheart."

"I'm tired, Fi, let me sleep," I complained.

She laughed, but she left me alone.

I was sure I had just shut my eyes when a man cleared his throat at my feet. I looked up to see the conductor frowning down at me, disapprovingly, "tickets, please."

Fi handed our tickets over, he made a flashy series of movement with his hole punch, moving the ticket in a circle with his hands, then gave them back to Fi.

"Feet off the seats, please ma'am."

I blushed and sat up. He left to make his way further down the train. Fi stood up, moved to the door, then dropped the blinds on the window, and locked us in.

She sat down beside me, "you're lovely when you blush."

She pulled me gently towards her, and our lips met as they had so often before. We had a rhythm now, at first we kissed softly just the lips, gradually Fi's tongue would start to explore, inevitably by the time our tongues touched my cock would be rock hard. Before that, her hands lightly traced the edge of my panties; she knew that drove me wild, then a pinky would slip under the cotton to gently brush the soft flesh.

The touch was somehow amplified now that I was perfectly smooth, Fi was delighted with the results of my spa visit, and if anything, it had set our libidos up a gear.

We were beginning to breathe deeply now, my own hands had pulled her blouse loose from her skirt, and I let my finger edge up past her belly to her nipples. Fi's hands started to pull my panties down, and I lifted my hips to help her slip them off. Our embrace broke, as she had to maneuver to get them down and off, I raised my right foot, and that leg was undone, I lifted the other, but she shook her head. She left them gathered around my left ankle, she looked at me, "you'll be able to pull them up in a hurry this way."

Her hand slipped under my skirt, and she slowly began to masturbate me, my own hands were now under her skirt, but above her panties, lightly tracing the mound of the hard cock that was constrained under the soft cotton.

Fi lifted her hips as I had done just moments before, and I left her panties lying around one leg as she had done with mine.

The urgent look of lust that I knew so well, darkened her eyes, and her hands left my cock to rest on my shoulders and push me down. It was a suggestion more than anything, and as she spread her legs wider, I went down on my knees between them and lifted her skirt.

Her magnificent cock stood tall and proud, and I greedily moved my head towards it, my tongue began with brushing her shaved balls very lightly, then I took each in turn entirely into my mouth so my tongue could work its magic.

She was breathing heavily now, every so often she would softly moan my name, and it made me work on her even harder.

It wasn't long before my head was bobbing vigorously up and down the shaft. I wished I could find a way to bottle the taste. It was a spice I never wanted to be without ever again. As I was working on her, she let the blinds roll up just a little, naughtily, anyone coming down the corridor would probably not see the back of my head as I swallowed her cock, but there was still a little danger.

12