A Highly Recommended Urologist

Story Info
A doctor tests his sexual response with a very special tool.
3.8k words
4.67
65.6k
201

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
278 Followers

Last Tuesday, I went to a urologist for the first time. I picked a name from the approved list on my health insurance website and decided I'd rather see a female doctor. Something about admitting to another guy that my junk wasn't working all that well felt, well, deflating.

I'd been suffering from erectile dysfunction and it was really hurting my relationship with my girlfriend. I'd actually had problems with performance anxiety off and on since my 20's, years before I met my girlfriend, and I think that as our relationship grew more important to me, the anxiety increased. I was talking to my therapist about all of this and she suggested I see a medical doctor just to make sure it wasn't a physical problem.

Of course this happened during the pandemic so I'm wearing a mask when the young nurse takes me back to the exam room, tells me to strip down, put on a hospital gown, and keep the mask on. She took a couple of measurements and then said the doctor would be in soon.

I had a few minutes to examine the exam room. It was pretty standard: bright fluorescent lights, a sink below some cabinets, a small desk, a chair and a stool, a blood pressure device, and of course the padded table I was anxiously sitting on the edge of.

I'd put off dealing with this problem for almost a decade and my stomach was in knots knowing I'd soon have to spill my guts about the problem. But the butterflies in my stomach started flapping their wings more smoothly as soon as the doctor walked in.

Dr. Anna Warner was tall, probably about my height at 5'10", and seemed to have a decent body under that lab coat. Her skin was a caramel color and she had a light kink in her hair. But what really hit those butterflies were her eyes: they floated above her medical mask, bewitching me with their dusky eyeshadow and piercing blue irises.

Dr. Warner had said something but I was too entranced and had to stutter, "S-sorry?"

"I said 'hello Mr. Johnson, how can I help you today?'"

Yeah, I know... my last name is Johnson. At least my first name isn't Richard or William or Peter.

"Hi, doc. I guess you've, uh, seen my chart?"

Dr. Warner sat down at the desk and logged into their system. She looked at my chart for a second and then said, "Yes, but I'd like to hear from you what's bothering you."

I took a deep breath. "I think it's erectile dysfunction. I've had a hard time maintaining an erection during sex."

"I see. Do you have a hard time keeping your erection while masturbating?", she asked in warm tones. Even when Dr. Warner used technical terms, she had compassion in her voice.

"No, never."

"Okay, that's a good sign. Do you feel anxiety preceding or during a sexual encounter? Do you feel nervous?"

"Yes, sometimes. It depends on who I'm with, I think."

She turned back to the computer and entered some notes. Then she stood up and walked over to me.

"I suspect your problem is more mental than physical but we should do a full exam to be sure. There'll be a number of tests I need you to have done at a lab. I'll write up a prescription for you before you leave today."

"Okay." I figured this was going to be a short visit anyway since I was the last patient of the day but I was a little disappointed to not be able to spend more time with those lovely eyes.

"But before you go, I'd like to try a few experiments here just to test your sexual response. Are you comfortable with that?"



I sighed, "I guess I'd try anything at this point."

"Excellent, I'm glad you're motivated to solve this issue. Let's move to our testing room." She turned and opened the door and gestured for me to leave the room. I was a little nervous to be walking down the hall with my naked ass hanging halfway out but her tone was firm and reassuring. "Turn to your left, last door on the right."

As I followed her instructions, I passed the rear entry to the front desk just as the nurse was exiting the door. She was very petite and seemed no older than 23. She seemed to notice where I was heading and I thought I saw a smile form under her mask, a smile I assumed was innocent.

The room I entered at the end of the hall was different from any doctor's office exam room I'd ever seen. There was a comfortable-looking bed with clean white sheets and, unlike the last room, it was warm and felt cozy. The walls were painted a grey-blue color and the overhead lights were slightly dimmed. Like the previous room, there was a small desk, some cabinets, and a sink off to the side. It was like modern hotel chic meets medical exam room.

Dr. Warner closed the door behind her. "I'm sure this seems like an unusual set up to you. I assure you that for... special doctors like myself who have to study sexual function, this is all standard. Let's have you start by sitting on the edge of the bed."

She moved over to the desk and logged in to the workstation. Then she walked over to a dial on the wall near the door. "When you have sex, do you have the lights on or off?"

I was surprised by the question. "Mostly off, I guess?"

Dr. Warner dimmed the lights further. "We're trying to simulate a 'normal' environment for you to replicate your experience."



"I guess we'd need to call my girlfriend for that, huh?" I immediately regretted bringing up my girlfriend as soon as the words left my mouth. Way to kill the mood, genius!

The doctor walked over to the cabinets and withdrew a small jar. "We need a controlled environment. If your feelings about your girlfriend are affecting your performance, we're better off doing our testing without that variable."

I nodded as Dr. Warner pulled a fresh pair of latex gloves from a box and put them on. She walked over and sat on the bed. "Lie back please and close your eyes."

I did as she said and felt her raise my gown up to my stomach. I felt weirdly safe given that I was so exposed in front of someone I'd only met 10 minutes ago.

"I'm going to touch you to do my assessment. Are you relaxed?"

"Kind of?"



"Take a few deep breaths. Slowly... In... Out... In... Out... Good." Her gloved hand made contact with my bare upper thigh and slid higher. I could feel a warm tingling in my cock, some blood starting to rush there.

Her hand felt my balls. It felt like a mix of a clinical exam and a playful massage. I felt the weight on the bed shift and could tell she'd gotten off the bed but her hand was still on my balls. Then I felt her breath on the head of my cock and I almost jumped off the bed.

I looked down and Dr. Warner was now on her knees at the foot of the bed, her face poised over my crotch.

"Mr. Johnson, try to remain still. This is all part of our response test. Just try to relax and if you feel nervous, try to focus on your breath."

I closed my eyes again and realized that my cock was semi-hard and hadn't even been touched. Then she touched it and I learned what was in the small jar she'd gotten earlier.

Her lubricated glove slid along my shaft and gripped my cock head before sliding back down and playing with my balls again. She slowly jerked me to full hardness and then withdrew her hands. It was all happening so fast I didn't have time to be nervous.

I heard the clacking of a computer keyboard. "Just need to make some notes, I'll be right back with you."

By the time she returned a minute later, I was still rock hard.

"Mr. Johnson, I don't see any problems here but I do need to do a prostate exam just to make sure that you're healthy. Is that okay?"

I wondered if she noticed my cock twitch at the word "prostate". My girlfriend loves to play with my ass and I like it, too. I've never had the famous prostate orgasm but it may be that her fingers just aren't long enough.

Downplaying my excitement, if that's possible with a raging hard-on, I said "Sure, that's okay."

"Great, I'll need you on your knees on the bed."

Even though it seemed a little odd, I got on all fours with my gown still above my waist and ass exposed. I must have been too far up the bed because Dr. Warner grabbed my thighs and pulled me back towards the foot with one strong yank. I was surprised by her strength but also turned on. Hell, anything would have turned me on at this point.

She applied some lubricant to my anus and then started to ease her finger inside me. She soon had her long index finger curled around to rub my prostate and I was having a feeling I never quite got when my girlfriend played back there.

I felt the doctor's weight on the bed. "Excellent response, Mr. Johnson." I figured she must be watching my cock twitch as she manipulated my prostate.

Her other hand played with my balls and then lightly pinched my shaft to check for rigidity, I assume. She started stroking me slowly.

"Mr. Johnson, do you feel comfortable with me?"

It was an odd question from a doctor but I had to be honest. "Absolutely."

"Do you trust me to try another test? There may be some mild discomfort but I promise it'll pass."

"Yes, I trust you."

Without another word, I felt her weight leave the bed and her digit left my ass. There was a pause and then I felt a larger pressure on my anus. "I'm inserting two fingers now. This is the next phase in the assessment."

At this point, I didn't care if there were another twenty phases in the assessment, it felt so good.

With a little effort, she soon had both of her slender, lubed fingers inside me. I kept my eyes closed and my head on the bed and just focused on the feeling.

She massaged her fingers out and back in, vibrating them on my prostate when they were as far inside as they would go. As she worked me, she separated her fingers to widen my opening. My cock was still hard and she hadn't touched me for a few minutes.

Her fingers withdrew completely and I felt empty and a little frustrated. I must have let out a moan because I heard a giggle and then she said, "You seem ready for the next phase."

There was a rustling sound for several seconds and a pause before I heard her fingers dip in the jar again. I figured she must be moving up to three fingers next.

Instead, I felt a more blunt object pressing against my back door. It was uncomfortable but she had prepared me well and it wasn't super painful. The object popped past my sphincter and eased inside until I felt very full. My prostate was getting the works and it felt amazing.

"Ooooooaaaaaaahhhhhh," I groaned into the sheets.

I needed to know what she was doing to me so I could ask my girlfriend to do the same later tonight! I knew she'd instructed me to keep my eyes closed but I had to peek. When I did, I couldn't understand what I was seeing.

It seemed like Dr. Warner was standing directly behind me. One of her hands was now on my hip and as I watched her hips pull back, I could feel the object withdraw.

In between bursts of pleasure, my mind rationalized that she had to be wearing a strap-on. This made sense for a minute until I realized that it would have taken her much longer to put on a strap-on. Also, I'd probably be able to see one of the straps on her hips from this angle. Not only that but her pants were completely off and the object inside me felt... warm.

I closed my eyes again, the amazing feeling in my ass overcoming my confusion. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god."

Dr. Warner stroked my ass cheeks and then grabbed both of my hips. "You're doing very well, Mr. Johnson."

She started to really fuck me now, rapidly drilling my ass. The pounding would sometimes reach my prostate but other times would miss and it felt good but I wanted more. As if she read my mind, Dr. John pulled out, grabbed my legs and flipped me on to my back.

I was so startled I opened my eyes. This was the first time I really saw her.

Dr. Warner was naked except for her medical mask and her latex gloves. My eyes traced down from her alluring eyes past her strong shoulders to her perfectly-formed breasts with dark areolas. She had a tight but soft waist and trimmed down pubic hair positioned between smooth, slim hips. And she had a raging hard-on just like me!

She took advantage of my stunned silence to lean into me and lay her cock alongside mine. With one hand, she gripped both cocks as she thrust up and down while looking me in the eyes.

"Have you ever been seen by a 'special' doctor like me?"

"N-no, I haven't."

"It seems that your penis is still fully erect. No one has ever made it this far in the assessment before. You're quickly becoming my star patient."

I couldn't reply, my breath just caught in my throat as the feeling of our cocks rubbing together short-circuited my brain. I'd certainly looked at trans porn before but I never thought I'd meet, much less get fucked, by a transwoman.

"Do you want to continue?", she asked.

"YES! Yesssssss."

"Okay, this is a critical phase in the test."

She re-lubed her cock and placed it at the entrance to my ass again. Now we were face to face and somehow I felt even more vulnerable and turned on than before. She slid inside me much more quickly this time and then grabbed my ankles and lifted.

Her long, slender cock was now deep inside me and right on my prostate. She started making small motions, focused on mostly staying all the way in. She stared into my eyes as I panted. My hard cock bobbed up and down and I saw a drop of precum leak on to my stomach.

She noticed it, too. She paused and reached down with her right hand and took a drop from the tip of my cock. She lifted her mask to reveal some very red lips. She tasted me.

"Mmmmm. Everything seems healthy."

She grabbed my ankles and starting fucking me again, targeting my prostate. My hands clutched the sheets and I threw my head back. Looking at her beautiful body while she fucked me was too much; I had to look away and just ride the feeling building deep inside my ass.

My groaning was increasing and I could feel an orgasm approaching. Dr. Warner stopped and reached down to lightly grab my shaft. She pressed firmly on my perineum and then reached over and pushed something on the side of the bed. I didn't know what was happening but I didn't care.

She resumed fucking me, this time harder and less focused on the prostate but it still felt incredible. Suddenly the door opened and the nurse from earlier walked in. She was still in her normal scrubs and had her mask on.

Dr. Warner addressed her professionally as she approached the bed. "Samantha, can you prepare a sample container?"

"Absolutely, Dr. Warner." Samantha winked at me and then went over to the cabinets to get a cup. Dr. Warner kept fucking me and even though it felt weird to be in this position in front of someone, it actually didn't turn me off.

When she returned, the doctor told her to prepare to collect a sample. Samantha placed the cup under the tip of my cock, ready to catch my cum.

Now Dr. Warner turned up the heat and started fucking me hard, hitting my prostate every time. I looked into those eyes and then down at her firm, caramel tits with their dark nipples. She was truly stunning and I couldn't believe my luck.

That feeling rose inside me again, almost a feeling like I had to piss. It spread from my groin out, a warmth that overcame me. Samatha leaned in and, while looking up at me with her doe eyes, licked the underside of my cock once.

A shattering orgasm wracked my whole body, my stomach and legs shaking like I was having an epileptic fit. I expected my cum to shoot all over but when I looked down, it was seeping out of me in gobs.

Samantha gathered the sample and capped the cup, labeling it with my name over by the sink. It almost seemed like a regular procedure if it weren't for the fact that the doctor had her cock lodged inside me still.

Dr. Warner had slowed herself down to let me recover. The weird thing is that after the prostate orgasm, my cock was still hard and I was still turned on.

The doctor pulled out of my ass and stepped away from the bed.

Without a word, Samantha arrived with sanitary wipes and cleaned off her boss's cock thoroughly. She then sat down on the bed, continuing the clean the doctor's crotch. I was surprised when she leaned forward and removed her mask and popped Dr. Warner's cock inside her petite little mouth.

I just stared as the young nurse made love to the long cock, sliding her mouth up and down. I got up on my knees to watch the show closer.

I looked up at Dr. Warner and saw she was now looking at me on my knees. She reached down and stroked my hair with her right hand while her left played with the nurse's pixie cut black hair.

She could read my mind and knew I wanted her. She grabbed hold of the nurse's short hair by the roots and pulled her gently but insistently off her cock. Then she grabbed my head and moved it over in place of the nurse. She let go of Samantha and used her free hand to slap her cock on my cheeks. She teased my lips with the head and then pushed past them inside.

I'd never sucked a cock before but this woman turned me on more than anyone I'd met and I would do anything for her. Her slim shaft entered my mouth and I did my best to take her inside.

While focusing on trying to take a cock into my throat for the first time, I'd forgotten about Samantha. A minute later I felt a warm naked body wrap itself around me from behind. Her lips bit at my neck and her hand reached down and felt for my cock. One of her hands held the back of my head and started training me, teaching me the right motions to make Dr. Warner happy.

My eyes were still locked on the doctor's. She removed her mask entirely now and was naked except for her gloves. I felt Samantha slide down my body and Dr. Warner's hands took over on the back of my head while her nurse lowered her lips over my cock.

It was hard to focus on giving a good blowjob while getting one but I was doing my best. I knew that my real duty was pleasing the doctor and everything else was gravy.

Dr. Warner's eyes closed and I knew she was enjoying it but then she opened them and there was fire inside. She pushed me back on to the bed and grabbed Samantha by the shoulders and lifted her roughly. She threw the little nurse, who probably weighed no more than 100 lbs., down on the bed.

Samantha landed giggling, tickled by the roughness. Dr. Warner looked at me and said, "You've passed the test. Now fuck her."

I didn't need to be told twice. I jumped on top of the cute, tomboyish nurse and before I knew it, the doctor had grabbed my cock and slid it inside her employee. She smacked my ass and I took it as an order to get going.

I started fucking the girl hard, taking out all of my lust on her little body. The doctor kept smacking my butt and then I felt her tongue enter my ass. I slowed my fucking to enjoy the rim job.

The doctor grabbed my ass cheeks and stopped my thrusting into the young girl. I felt her cock at my asshole and she started pushing inside again. I was fucking and being fucked at the same time!

It took us a minute to get the timing right but soon I was pulling out of Samantha as Dr. Warner fucked into me like clockwork. Even though I'd just come less than ten minutes earlier, I could tell I wouldn't last long inside this sweet pussy.

The nurse under me pulled off both of our masks and started making out with me. It was so odd to have had this much sex without any kissing yet but it felt amazing.

Her tongue inside my mouth started pushing me over the edge. I pulled away and yelled "I'm going to come!"

Dr. Warned sped up and panted, "Me... too...!"

She smacked my ass again and the crack of pain was the final straw. I started coming inside the nurse and the doctor started coming inside of me.

Dr. Warner collapsed on me and we all fell into a pile on the bed. When my head stopped swimming, it suddenly hit me that I didn't know what to do with this new experience... apparently, I really liked getting fucked in the ass and my erectile problems were definitely not physical.

jasperray
jasperray
278 Followers
12