A Highly Recommended Urologist Ch. 03

Story Info
My trans doctor's femboy son gets involved.
4.2k words
4.77
26.8k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
278 Followers

Recap: I introduced my girlfriend Ali to my sexy trans urologist Dr Warner and her sexy petite nurse Samantha and the doctor coached Ali in how to properly fuck my ass before having a go herself. Just after an intense orgasm, Dr. Warner's son showed up and found his mom with her mouth on my cock and his girlfriend Samantha riding Ali's dildo. Make sense? Okay, here we go...

As her son stormed out of the room, Dr. Warner said to Samantha, "Do you want to explain to him or should I?"

Without a word, Samantha ran out after the boy. Dr. Warner's face fell into her palm and she shook her head.

Ali and I looked at each other, not sure what to do.

The doctor's hand trailed off her face as she looked up to the ceiling and exhaled slowly, closing her eyes and then opening them before looking right at us.

"I'm sorry, that was... unexpected."

Ali and I stumbled over each other's words trying to say it was no big deal when in fact it obviously was.

"You two are kind but I owe you an explanation. I'll start at the beginning since I think it'll be a while before Samantha returns... but can I ask a favor?"

Ali said, "Of course, anything."

The doctor climbed up on the bed and we could see that she was still half erect. "I still haven't reached climax. Would you take care of me orally?"

I smiled, "Which one of us?"

"Both of you, of course. Pleasuring a penis together can be a wonderful bonding experience for two people." Dr. Warner returned my smile as she settled down at the head of the bed, spreading her long, smooth legs. Her cock was getting bigger before we even touched it.

Ali licked her lips and took my hand as we scooted up so our heads were in between those caramel thighs. My girlfriend hadn't touched the doc's cock yet and I watched as she looked up into those blue eyes and ran her tongue from the balls all the way to the tip before taking the head into her mouth. I decided to take on those balls, so heavy with cum, and used my tongue to massage them as Dr. Warner began her tale.

"Ahhhhhlllmost twenty years ago I was a teen myself, like my son, and I looked a little like him... long-ish dark hair, slim body, mostly hairless... I pretended to like heavy metal to justify the hairstyle but honestly I preferred pop and R'n'B... I was only beginning to suspect that I was born in the wrong body but I knew I was different and it was terrifying... Ooooo Ali that is excellent work..."

The doctor ran her hands through our hair as we worked on her cock and balls. Our saliva was running between her legs in little rivulets.

"As a closeted person in a relatively small town, I knew I had to fit in. As a teen boy, that meant getting laid... and luckily I had a friend who was attracted to me. I think... I think she always suspected there was something off about me but she perhaps thought she could fix that by showing me what a good fuck was like."

After all of Dr. Warner's proper, professional lingo, it was a turn on to hear her say "fuck". My own cock had never fully deflated after my orgasm and it was rising again as I pressed it against the smooth sheets of the bed.

"My friend began educating me about intercourse every day after school. I did enjoy sex with women and still do at times but I always felt like an imposter playing the male role. Of course, we were both ignorant about contraception. Our relationship made it to prom but by the time she realized she was pregnant in the summer after our senior year, we were just friends again... I didn't know what to do but I knew I couldn't be a father... so I ran."

The trickle of saliva was now coating the good doctor's taint and asshole. I saw the opportunity and grabbed it: I wet my index finger and began to work it up inside her. I knew she must have a prostate and it was my job to find it.

"Ohhhh good intuition, Stephen. So I ran away to San Francisco to 'find myself' and I found a community instead that helped me figure out my confusion. It took me less than a year to admit to myself that I'd been hiding my true identity for years, afraid of acknowledging it. I knew my family wouldn't accept me as the woman I'd always been... ahhhh, yes, right there... so I couldn't be myself until I was on my own."

Now that I'd found her spot, I worked another finger gradually inside as I watched my beautiful Filipina girlfriend slide her lips up and down over that cock. I don't think I ever expected I'd enjoy the sight of the woman I loved sucking another cock but somehow this was incredibly hot.

"Ohhh ohhh yesssss. I... I lost touch with my friend... even though the guilt... burned inside me. I'd abandoned... my child. And I never got to say goodbye... my friend died in a drunk driving accident 7 years later as I was... finishing med school."

Ali and I stopped and looked up at Dr. Warner with concern but also with our mouths full.

She noticed the interruption and looked down. "It was a long time ago. I will always miss her but through that tragedy, I gained the gift of raising my son... by the time she passed, I was in a better place in my life, very busy but stable. Her parents were in bad shape, torn apart by losing their daughter, and found me... I became his mom... please... don't stop..."

My mouth traced up her shaft as Ali popped her head off of the cockhead. We kissed, our tongues wrapped around the tip of the cock and teasing the sensitive underside. We made out like teens sharing a lollipop while I kept working Dr. Warner's ass.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah... uhhhh... so I raised Gabriel for the past 12 years... we've had the awkward conversation about my past life and... he understands... he's a very sweet boy..."

I took her cock in my mouth and tried to get it all down my throat. I'm still a beginner at this but I'm a quick learner and I could hear her breath catch as I nudged her p-spot again.

I felt Ali's hand snake under me and grab my hard cock. She lifted herself up and then grabbed my hips to prompt me to raise them. I got on my knees as she lay her head under me and took my cock in her mouth.

"...Gabriel met Samantha through me, of course... even though she's a few years older, I knew she'd be good for him... especially while he's young and... exploring..."

Ali's mouth felt amazing on me but I needed more, I needed some control for a change. I got up on my knees, my mouth coming off the doctor's cock and my own coming out of Ali's throat.

I declared, "I need to fuck someone. Right now."

Dr. Warner didn't waste a second and scooted her butt down towards me and grabbed her knees, exposing her asshole. I looked at Ali and she just nodded and winked.

I leaned in and lined up my well-lubricated cock with the doctor's wet hole and thrust inside in one motion. She gasped, looking at me with those seductive eyes and an open mouth. I leaned in further and kissed her on the lips finally. We made out like animals and I started plowing her ass.

As I leaned back to get in a better position, Ali swooped in and took the doc's cock back in her mouth. She started bobbing furiously.

I aimed my cock for the doctor's p-spot and she kept her knees high to help. Her moans were increasing in volume and it seemed like she was getting close. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and her face took on a desperate look.

Suddenly, Dr. Warner opened her eyes and grabbed Ali by the hair. She pulled my girlfriend off of her cock and started screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHahhhhhhAHHHHHHH"

Her cock shot thick gobs of cum on her stomach and then became a little volcano leaking hot lava out in an endless stream. Her legs shook and she threw her head back as her eyes rolled back in her head.

I don't think I'd ever seen a bigger or sexier orgasm in my life. Ali immediately started licking the cum off her stomach and I joined her, wanting a taste. It was sweeter than I imagined as Ali and I started kissing and swapping the cum.

We edged up the bed and both of us started kissing Dr. Warner as we rubbed our bodies against each other. Ali was still wearing her strap-on so we had three cocks sliding around in our sweat.

I was still rock hard and the doctor was still semi-erect. Ali's cock obviously hadn't lost any strength at all.

The doctor was spent but I still needed to cum. I rolled over on to Ali and said, "Your turn."

Ali looked excited and jumped up on to her knees. "Oh yeah?" She started pushing me down on my back.

"Oh, I meant—"

"You wanted to fuck my pussy? No way, I'm not done making you my bitch."

Even though that wasn't what I wanted, it turned me on to let Ali take control. I got in position as Ali grabbed the lube from the side of the bed and worked it lewdly all over her big cock. She lined up the head to my loosened asshole and started pushing in.

That feeling of being filled again was so good. I was so excited about our new sex life.

Ali had just hit my spot with the tip of her cock when there was a knock on the door. We all froze and the doctor snapped back to life.

"Hold on a minute!"

Dr. Warner jumped off the bed and started gathering our clothes as Ali and I stared, unsure what to do and unwilling to stop what we were doing.

A female voice came from the other side of the door, "We're... um... fuck it."

The door opened to reveal Samantha and Gabriel standing there stark naked. The nurse had her boytoy by his hard cock, leading him into the room like a dog on a leash.

"I figured y'all were still at it and didn't want you to stop on our account. Gabe understands now, isn't that right?"

Dr. Warner had gotten her black scrub pants on but stood awkwardly covering her luscious chest with the top in her hands.

Gabe gulped and said, "Yeah, um, sorry for busting in on you. I get it was for medical reasons and stuff. And it was kinda hot, y'know."

Dr. Warner dropped her shirt and put her arms out as she walked over to embrace her son. She always moved with her back perfectly straight, her full chest out like an Amazon or a superhero or an Amazon superhero. "That's okay, baby. You didn't do anything wrong."

As mother and son embraced, I noticed Samantha started stroking her boyfriend. "As I was explaining things to Gabe, things got... kinda hot in the office and I suggested we come back here where there's a bed at least..."

The doctor pulled away and resumed her professional demeanor. "Yes, that makes perfect sense. This is a far more appropriate environment."

Samantha winked at Ali and then ran over to the bed and jumped on next to me on her back. She looked over at Gabriel and opened her arms to him. He looked at his mother with a question in his eyes.

Dr. Warner took her son by the hand and led him over to the bed. She put her hand between Samantha's legs and stroked her wet pussy. She took her son's hard cock in hand and directed it into his girlfriend's sweet hole. She pushed him slowly until he was on top of the tiny nurse and then pushed his smooth boy ass until he was buried inside.

Ali had stopped fucking me at the first knock on the door but she started pumping into me again as Gabriel did the same to the little nurse next to me on the bed. I wonder if I'll feel lonely the next time I'm getting laid and don't see another couple next to me?

I watched the lovebirds going at it for a minute and then looked up to see Ali's eyeline fixated on Gabriel's butt. Her fucking was a little erratic, distracted. She turned back to me and gave me an odd half-smile before leaning in to kiss me.

She moved her lips to my ear to whisper, "I think I'm starting to like this too much."

"What—why?"

She paused before saying, "Now I can't stop thinking about topping every guy I see... but you should see his ass... it's so perfectly soft and smooth and tight, like a college girl's... I bet you'd want to fuck it, too."

I felt my cock twitch at the idea.

At first I admit I felt weird having another guy in the room while I was getting pegged. It doesn't feel very manly, being that vulnerable. But I was getting it from my beautiful girlfriend... and I'd fucked his girlfriend last week and his mom just a few minutes ago. That made me feel more secure and he was fairly femme-looking anyway. Fairly pretty, to be honest.

I let my eyes travel down his body starting with his long dark hair and smooth face. He had bushy eyebrows and a lean jawline. His shoulders looked strong but not large and his chest was slight. His waist was also lean but without a clear six-pack and his legs were long. From my position, I could only see the hint of the curve of his soft ass that Ali had described but I could picture Gabriel in a bra and panties looking very much like the young girl she referenced.

Ali was picking up the pace of her strokes but still had her mouth near my ear as she bit at my neck. She whispered, "Would you do it for me? Would you fuck that boy for me? It would be so hot to watch you take his cherry."

A few weeks ago, the words that came out of my mouth would have been impossible. I said, "I'd do anything for you, baby."

"Fuck yesssssss". Ali started pounding me, staring into my eyes and then kissing me deeply. She leaned back and lifted my knees with her hands the way Dr. Warner had taught her and angled for my p-spot. Her rubber cock felt incredible inside and I could tell the other side was targeting her g-spot perfectly as she closed her eyes and panted.

I grabbed the sheets and held on and she tried to fuck the life out of me. I lost track of everything else in the room as I felt an orgasm start to build again. Ali was faster, though, and started screaming and shuddering as she came. I could feel everyone watching, enjoying the scene, even though my eyes never left hers.

She collapsed on me, her face to the side of mine and breathing heavily. She closed her eyes and smiled, then laughed a little.

I held her for a minute, her cock still inside me, and then whispered, "I'll fuck that boy for you if you get him ready first."

She opened her eyes and stared at me. She then looked around the room and found that Dr. Warner was sitting by herself in a chair, stroking her cock through her pants. Ali rose and gently removed her strap-on cock from my ass and walked over to the doctor. I could feel the bed rocking and knew that Gabriel and Samantha were back at it full-force.

Dr. Warner stood up as Ali approached and asked her something too quiet for me to catch. There was a brief exchange and then the doctor slowly nodded after seemingly considering her question for a second. The doctor smiled and hugged Ali before grabbing some sanitary wipes to clean the dildo thoroughly.

Watching my hot trans doctor clean the fake cock of my girlfriend was very sexy. Both of these women had recently fucked my ass and I'd loved it and hoped it would happen again and again.

They walked over behind Gabriel and Ali had a bottle of anal lube with her. But she started by kneeling behind him and putting her hand on his soft ass. I moved to see the action a little better as she put her other hand on his opposite cheek and spread them a little.

When her tongue hit his rosebud, Gabriel froze and turned to look behind him. His mother was at his side.

"It's okay, Gabriel. She won't do anything that you don't want her to. She won't do anything that doesn't feel good." The doctor stroked his back to soothe him. She caressed his head.

"Okay" he said, and then turned back to his girlfriend and started moving into her again.

Even though I'd been so close to cumming, I was really excited to just watch this scene unfold.

Ali kept pace with the thrusting and slicked up Gabriel's asshole with her tongue. The doctor handed her some latex gloves which she snapped on and covered in lube. She started easing her index finger in while Dr. Warner massaged her son's back. If I thought my intro to anal was wild, this definitely took the prize.

Gabriel paused his motion to let the digit enter him. He looked over his shoulder and Ali gave him an angelic smile.

"You're doing great, sweetie," his mom encouraged him.

I'd been on the edge right before Ali came but now was flagging a little. Before, this would have set off my performance anxiety which would have made the situation even worse. But now I'm only one cock in a sea of them and the pressure to perform is off. I can be the one fucked instead of fucking if I want.

I decided to play with myself while enjoying some of the kinkiest live porn this side of Tijuana. Instead of the "death grip" I usually used while jerking off, I just lightly teased myself. I ran my fingers along my shaft and pressed gently into my balls to explore the sensation.

In the meantime, Ali had gotten a second finger inside Gabriel. His face would tense up as she widened his hole but then Samantha would stick her tongue deep inside his mouth to distract her boyfriend. Dr. Warner leaned down to whisper in her son's ear.

Gabriel nodded and said, "Yeah... I think so?"

The doctor nodded to Ali who stood and lubed her rubber cock. She looked like a pro with it now, no longer awkward like earlier. Ali lined her cockhead up with Gabriel's asshole and started entering him.

He'd done well so far but now was grunting in pain. "H-hold on" he whimpered.

Ali paused. Samantha stroked his face and said, "You got this, baby. You're strong."

He was almost panting but took some deep breaths and nodded, "Okay."

Ali slowly pushed another inch inside of Gabriel. His breath was sharp but he took it. I was rock hard watching this 19-year-old boy lose his anal virginity to my girlfriend.

Ali started rocking back and forth a little and easing in bit by bit. Gabriel transferred that rocking into fucking Samantha in tiny motions. But his cock must have been right on her spot or maybe all of this was just turning her on because she responded with a building orgasm.

"Ah... ah... ahhh... ahhhh..."

I felt the weight of the bed shift behind me and then some lovely tits were pressed against my back. Dr. Warner was the big spoon and I could feel the bulge in her pants up against my ass crack. One arm worked its way under my neck and crooked back to play with my nipple. The other wrapped around to my stomach and started stroking lower.

Ali made one firm shove that took Gabriel by surprise. He grunted in a little pain as she announced, "I'm all the way in!"

This seemed to get Samantha going even more. Ali was thrusting Gabriel's body and fucking Samantha for him in small motions.

The nurse couldn't take much more. "Ahhh... AHHHH—Ahh—AHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Samantha wrapped her legs around Gabriel and fucked up into him as her orgasm shook her body. I felt Dr. Warner's hand taking over on my cock and her own cock grinding into my ass.

Ali paused fucking Gabriel to give Samantha a moment but she didn't need it.

"Don't stop, Ali... keep fucking my baby."

A second later, I heard Dr. Warner whisper in my ear, "That's right, my baby needs to get fucked. Are you going to be his first real cock or do I have to do it?"

Her hand left my front and started doing something behind me. I felt her uncovered cock in my slippery asscrack. As I watched Ali start fucking her son again, the doc aimed the tip of her slim, long cock at my hole and pressed in.

"Ohhhhhh," I sighed quietly as I welcomed that gorgeous piece of meat back inside me. "I'll do it. I'll... fuck him."

"Just what I wanted to hear." Dr. Warner started fucking my ass vigorously, pushing my pelvis closer and closer to the threesome fucking near us. Since I'd flipped my position to watch the action closer to where Gabriel was receiving his first anal pounding, that meant my hard cock was almost in Samantha's face.

I felt the nurse's tiny hand reach up and grab my cock and pull it towards her mouth. She licked the head gingerly and then ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Dr. Warner slowed her thrusts down to a crawl; she didn't want me to get too excited before the main event.

jasperray
jasperray
278 Followers
12