A Highway 61 Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aber thought it over for a short minute. He knew what they were all thinking. If the six were fucking around with each other, how would Abe and Gail fit in the group? Especially him. He seemed like the odd man out, as regards attitude.

He said, "Okay. What?"

Nathan said, "We'd like for you two to come to the birthday party. We've all been close for so long. I....I know you and I haven't always gotten along. But lately, it's been okay, right?"

"Yep."

"Well. My fiftieth. I feel as if I'm sliding down the other side of the hill. Sooner or later that feeling will come to you all."

Annette shuddered. But she still looked like a cheerleader. Nathan actually looked fifty. Almost.

Nici said, "You two don't have to be included...you know, in what you don't want."

Abe said, "What would bother me is the atmosphere, as I said in the email."

Bella Dawson said, "You mean an atmosphere of sexual licentiousness. You'd be uncomfortable."

"Sure would."

Grant said, "But, Abe, we'd all be the same people we always were. Your friends."

Paul added, somewhat acidly, "I believe what you're afraid of is that Gail will be more than just tempted."

Abe stared hard at Paul, a much bigger man. Grant stepped to a position that would allow him to block any physical aggression. He knew that if Abe went for Paul, Paul would remember it all his life. And that life might not last so long.

Abe said, "You just want to fuck Gail."

Paul replied, "That's no secret. You want to fuck Annette. Basically, we all want to fuck one another. With some special juice between certain of us."

Abe looked at Gail, who had kept in the background since Abe had glared at her for setting up the meeting. He said, "Well?"

She hesitated. "You know I won't screw around on you....at least unless you participate also. But I can keep my knickers on, Abe. No matter who else is doing what."

Nathan said, "Disappointing as that is, you know it's so. We'll all try to keep a low....I mean, we won't throw it in your faces. C'mon.....I only turn fifty once."

Annette said, softly, "Maybe Abe is worried about his own temptations." She gave him a sexy smile, tilting her pretty head.

Abe thought it over, and he knew that there was some truth in what she said. But he also knew that he could keep it in his pants, if it meant some other guy fucking Gail. Especially Paul.

He said, "Gail and I will discuss it tonight." He turned and went into the kitchen for a beer.

When he came back, he saw Gail and Nathan looking at the brochure for Sixty-One. The ad made the place look so great. Abe could see that Gail was anxious to go. Nathan left the brochure when the six departed.

Abe and Gail sat in the dining room and talked about their dilemma. The more he considered all of it, the worse Abe felt.

He said, "Gail, I understand that they've been our friends for a long time. I wonder, you know, what happens after the bacchanalia next week, whether we go or not. Will they all come back and keep screwing around?"

She frowned. "Good point. I hadn't thought it over. And....now that I think about it, I bet they would."

"Me, too. In some form. And, of course, we wouldn't be invited."

"No. Well, not to any sharing."

"Also, I think that the guys will try to get you, Gail. Paul. But also Nathan. Maybe not Grant."

"You mean after the week away?"

"For sure. They think I'm the block, and that you'd do it but for me. So, they'll try for you.

"That doesn't follow."

"Yes, it does. They think you'll give in, because you want them so much. Variety. Paul."

"Well, geez. You're saying we might have to ghost them. Right?"

"Maybe."

"Well, then we should go to this thing. See what happens, and whether we can take being around them."

Abe said, "Gail.......I can't say I truly trust you."

Gail paled. "After all this time?"

"After all that flirting, especially with Paul. For all I know he'll go all out. What if he does?"

"You and I could leave."

"If you wanted to leave, Gail."

"No matter, if you say go, I'll go. Promise."

That evening Abe sent another email. The gist of it was that he and Gail would attend, would not have sex with anyone else, and would immediately leave if one or more of them made an effort to seduce either Gail or Abe. He said that, if that was doable, they'd come to the party.

The next day he got back six agreements. Paul's response promised to limit himself to 'normal flirting.' Abe shot back that, under the circumstances, that wasn't acceptable. No flirting, close dancing, and so on. Paul's agreement came a few hours later.

Friday evening, he and Gail packed for the trip. Abe carefully watched what she packed, including bathing suits. She had only two bikini suits, and both were acceptable to Abe.

She had party dresses, and hiking stuff.

She and Abe set off Saturday morning. It was a two-and-a-half-hour drive. They arrived after noon, to discover that the others were already there, and unpacked.

On the way, Abe emphasized to Gail that he would feel uncomfortable with any intense flirting on her part, given what was going on with the others. She agreed.

Lunch Saturday was a buffet, and then Abe and Gail went for a swim in the pool. There was a swimming hole about three hundred yards away, but they stayed at the pool. They were soon joined by Grant and.....Annette. Paul and Nici went for a hike, they said. Nathan and Bella were nowhere to be seen.

Annette was wearing about the briefest swimsuit possible. Her thong barely covered her pubis, which must have been shaved. She had a top that constantly threatened to leave her, especially when she used the diving board.

Grant and Abe wore regular trunks. And Gail had one of her 'modest' suits. In fact, it wasn't all that modest. Only compared to Annette's.

Abe and Gail swam quite a bit. Annette used the diving board, and Grant only let his legs dangle into the pool, at the shallow end. Abe recalled that he was a bad swimmer.

Annette's top kept coming off. Finally, she just tossed it away. She had a nice tan, all over. With the thong clinging to her every crevice, she might as well have been naked.

Abe saw that Grant had an erection, which he didn't try to hide. Abe had an erection, which he did try to hide. But Gail knew what was what. The two of them ended up hanging on the rim of the pool, watching Annette. Well, Abe was watching Annette. Gail was watching Annette and Grant. More Grant than Annette.

Grant offered Annette a hand out of the pool, and she used that to paster herself to him. She kissed him. Then she took his hand and led him away toward the main building. As they were entering, Nathan and Bella were coming out. There seemed to be some small tension as they passed. But pass they did. Nathan and Bella came to the pool, both sporting flushed faces and big smiles. Nathan said, "Hi, you two. Did you have a nice swim?"

Gail said, "Yes. And Abe had a good time watching Annette."

Bella said, "I bet. Despite what I've just done, I....I didn't like seeing that."

Nathan said, "But you liked what we did."

"Yes. I didn't feel guilty. But, I did feel jealous of Annette, and....angry. A little. Because it seemed like Grant was not jealous. He knew I'd just been fucked. He wasn't...upset."

Abe said, "Annette teased him for a good while. Then she...well she took him."

Gail asked, "Could she have taken you, Abe? If she came out of the pool and took your hand?"

"No. That would leave you with Grant. No."

Gail smiled. But she didn't quite believe him.

Nathan dove into the pool and Bella followed. Gail said, "Let's go to our room. After we can take a hike."

To get to their room, they passed a closed door, and they heard Annette, "Oh, oh, ooooooh."

Gail dragged Abe into their room and shoved him onto the bed. She was out of her suit, and had Abe's dick in her mouth in a very short time. He was already hard. After about one minute, Gail moved up and impaled herself on Abe. She fucked him with an ardor that he had rarely experienced. She came on his dick. That caused him to explode inside her. But he didn't soften right away. And Gail kept going, moaning, "More...more....more."

That kept Abe hard. Gail got more. But Abe was human, and a guy. He flagged. Gail looked at him and kissed his forehead. She said, "That was soooooo gooood."

They left the room, after a quick shower, and went for a hike. They walked toward the natural pool down the path. As they approached it, they heard the sounds of sex. They stopped and looked around.

Paul and Nisi were at it, on a small isthmus in the lake. They were on a big air mattress. Paul was doing her from behind. Nisi's breasts were bouncing back and forth, and she was thrusting avidly back at Paul.

Gail was overcome by the sight of Paul's buttocks, tightening as he thrust into Nathan's wife. The immediate thought she had was" 'That could be me." She tried to put that aside. She looked at Abe, who was staring at her. Staring at her - not at the copulation going on right in front of him.

He said, "You're looking at that longingly."

"I can't help what I feel, Abe. But I can help what I do. Let's walk on."

Just then, they heard Nisi cry out an orgasm, and Paul gave a small roar. Nisi fell onto her belly, after. And Paul pulled out. His cock was still hard, but deflating. Abe took one look and then looked at his wife, as she practically drooled at the sight of Paul's slimy dick, swinging back and forth.

He said, "Let's move on, Gail." He took her hand and started walking away. Gail jerked her hand out of his. She said, "Shit, Abe!"

He walked away from her down the path. She stood there, looking at Paul's cock and at Abe. Paul looked up and saw her. He waved. Then he swung his dick back and forth, smiling.

Gail took a step toward him. Then she ran away, toward Abe. Abe was a little surprised to see her.

He said, "Had you seen enough of him?"

Gail laughed. "No." That was all she said. They walked in silence for a few minutes, on an uphill part of the path. Then Abe said, "His is bigger than mine."

"True. It cannot be denied." Gail wondered if she should reassure Abe. But she didn't. Later, she considered why, and decided that she was being mean because it was Abe who was denying her the chance to fuck that cock that she wanted so much.

Abd said, "We should go, you know. If you'd been on this walk alone, what would you have done?"

Gail looked at Abe. He was a great lover. The best she'd had. He always got her off. His cock was not small. He wasn't small. He was average - physically. But he could do things that set him way above average, physically. She loved and respected him. She didn't want to hurt him. BUT.....boy did she want Paul to fuck her. Just once. Just to see, feel.

Damn!

All these thoughts didn't take so long. She said, "I don't know. Anyway, we can't leave now. Let's see what happens tonight. Maybe we can ask them to tone it down."

"I won't do that. That's what they're here for. Fucking around. Mark my words - some dumb shit will happen."

Gail looked at him a while. She said, "Maybe so. But right now.....they seem okay. More than okay, really."

Abe said, "You still want to do this, don't you?"

"Not and then lose you."

"I'm happy to hear that. Gail, I can't help it, what I feel about this. It's unsettling that you......never mind. We talked before."

They continued their hike. They actually started having a good time. They jumped some deer and saw a flock of turkeys. Abe couldn't believe that turkeys could run that fast.

By the time they got back to the lodge, their moods had abated. But Abe was still fearful. He didn't want to stay. Yet the walk had been fun.

They went into the main room, and snacks were set out. Abe had chips and dip, a glass of beer. Gail didn't eat. She went upstairs to change out of her hiking clothes. Abe was eating chips when Paul came downstairs, by himself. He looked at Abe, smiled.

Paul said, "I guess you and Gail got an eyeful."

"Yes."

Paul's smile widened. "Well?"

"What?"

"I heard you got an eyeful of Annette, too. Well?"

Abe sighed. "I said no, Paul, and I meant every word of it."

Paul shrugged. He ate one of the small ham salad sandwiches. Poured an ale.

Then Annette and Gail came down the stairs, chuckling. They stopped when they saw the guys.

Abe asked, "What's funny?"

Annette walked over to Abe, and she ruffed his hair. She said, "You. You're what's funny. Even so, you've seen what's on offer, eh?"

Abe sighed again. He turned to Gail. "Do you believe I'm funny?"

"No. No, we were laughing sort of because of your obvious discomfort. Not you, yourself."

Paul said, "Abe, you need to lighten up."

Abe lost his temper. His face turned red, and his hands quickly became fists. He took a step toward Paul. He growled, "I'll lighten you up, asshole!"

Annette stepped in from of Abe. She shouted, "Stop. Just stop." She was shouting at Paul, not Abe.

Paul walked away. The others - all of them - came down, attracted by the shouting.

Nathan asked, "What happened?"

Annette said, "My husband - well all of us - kind of baited Abe. I think we have to be more considerate of him. He is what he is, and I kinda admire it."

Nisi said, "Abe, I'm sorry about, you know. We didn't know you'd come by."

Abe said, "That's okay. But Annette intentionally baited me."

Annette blushed. "True. I apologize. I wasn't trying to be mean. Only, I do want....you."

Abe said, "You have Paul."

Annette said, "Yes. And yet, Abe, I want what I want. You. I see that you don't quite understand that. Let's just say, I believe I'm a good evaluator of talent."

Abe was embarrassed, but also happy to hear that Paul's wife wanted him. He believed she was being truthful. He said, "Thanks, I think. Obviously, I find you attractive. But....I can't."

Gail said, "Let's go get Paul and smooth all this out." She walked toward the door to the pool area, where Paul was standing by himself. Abe and Annette followed. Nathan stayed back, because Grant and Bella were coming down the stairs.

Annette said, "Paul, we need to all calm down."

Paul replied, "I wasn't the one who...."

Abe interrupted, "Paul, I'm sorry I lost my temper. I'm under some pressure here. And all of you promised not to throw stuff in my face. Or Gail's face, for that matter."

Paul was so tempted to say that he didn't think Gail minded. He held his tongue, and nodded. "Okay. Sorry, Abe. I shouldn't bait you. I could get a flag for taunting."

Annette drew a sharp breath. She was about to shove Paul into the pool. But Abe chuckled. So, she didn't.

The others all came outside. It was time for some alcohol and snacks. The gathering was not comfortable for anyone. There was the Abe and Gail problem. And also, except for them, everyone's long time spouse had fucked someone else that day. What's more, that was apparently going to continue.

There was a bunch of meaningless small talk, and quite a bit of tension. When Nathan put his arm around Bella, she subtly pulled away. Abe saw. He wondered if those two were scheduled to sleep with each other that night. He wondered who was set to go to whom. He found himself interested in the dynamics of it all, despite his misgivings. He assumed that the six had a plan set out, ahead of time, in order to avoid outbreaks of jealousy and possessiveness.

He decided to ask openly about it - the plan.

He said, to everyone, "Have you all set out a plan for musical beds?"

That little sentence drew some hard stares.

Nathan said, "Hardly your business, Abe."

Abe shot back, "But very interesting."

Grant said, "We drew lots. First night with..... Then we switch night by night."

Abe said, "So tonight's your night with Annette. Paul gets Nisi, and Nathan gets Bella."

Nathan said, "Yes."

Gail asked, "Are you going to sleep with your own spouses as well?"

Paul said, "No. Well, not right off. With you guys not in on it, there's only two women for me, and so on. Tomorrow, I get Bella. Nathan gets Annette. Grant gets Nisi."

"And after that," Gail asked.

"We haven't decided. It's new to us."

Just then a guy announced dinner. They all went to the dining room. The meal was a good one, with crabcakes and sweet potato fries, with a salad. Cookies for dessert.

After that all of them went to the main room, where an impromptu dance broke out. Nathan put on some Stones music, and danced with Nisi. Abe and Gail got up and danced. And the other couples did the same. It was a large room, and there was space. Soon, though, there was some mixing of couples. Gail and Abe switched off with Grant and Bella. Abe was a little drunk, and didn't see what might happen.

The switching continued, until Abe was dancing with Annette and Gail with Paul. 'Angie' came on, and Abe saw Paul pull Gail in for the slow dance. Annette did the same with him. She whispered in his ear, "I really meant that, Abe." He whispered back, "I know. But..."

The song ended, and Abe turned to see Paul and Gail engaged in a hot, hot kiss with full body contact.

Abe shouted, "ENOUGH!" At the top of his voice. The two of them stepped back, panting. Paul turned to Abe. He said, "I'd like to knock you cold."

Abe smile at him, "C'mon, big boy, let's see what you got."

Gail screamed, and Annette shoved Paul into a table. Annette was very strong. Nathan stepped to Abe.

After a spell of heavy breathing, Nisi said, "Are we all calmed down?"

Abe said nothing. He turned and walked to the stairs jogged up them. Gail followed, at a run.

Abe was going to lock the door, but Gail caught him. He was really pissed off. But she closed the door and stood in front of him. She sobbed, "I'm sorry about the kiss. You were right to want to go. We can leave tomorrow. Abe, please, I'm sorry."

He said, "That was beyond flirting. Way beyond. Especially in this situation. I was right not to trust you, Gail."

"I have a weakness, Abe. So do you. But yours is not as....intense."

"You mean Annette. I want her bad when I see her. Why do you get to act out with Paul?"

"I don't. I shouldn't have allowed the kiss. But it wasn't anything more. You were right there."

"We'll pack up and leave in the morning. These people promised, and they never were going to keep the promise. They're not my friends. That guy would spend the entire time trying to fuck you. If he succeeded, Gail, I'd kill him."

"Oh, Abe. Jesus! You shouldn't talk like that."

"But......Gail. I mean it."

She stepped to him and hugged him. She said, "Let's shower up. She dropped her skirt and stepped out of her shoes. He followed her into the bathroom. They had a shower together, and she soaped him up. Then he soaped her. Then he lifted her up and fucked her against the shower wall. It was satisfying for both.

They dried and went to bed naked. Gail kissed him softly all over. They snuggled up. She sighed. She said, "I will only ever be with you. Only you, Abe."

Meanwhile, downstairs, the other six had a discussion of the situation. Grant said, "I think this situation is fucked up. Maybe it was a bad idea to have them here."

Bella said, "I...I think that Paul and Annette, especially Paul, need to lay off them. Someone could get hurt. Paul....?"

"He's a boy scout. I...."

Annette said, "You want to fuck his wife, and he doesn't want you to do that. He's very, very firm in that decision."

Paul said, "She isn't. She wants it."

Nisi said, "We all see that. But she wants her marriage to last. You have to stay away from her. If you don't, he may come after you."

"Well, bring it on....I'll deal with him - the little twerp."

Grant said, "Paul, you're bigger, but he's physically able. I play ball with him. I'd say he's almost a genius. You could get hurt. You need to lay off her, and him."