A Hike Gone Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
After waking up, Phoebe tries to leave the facility.
6.3k words
4.47
9.6k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe was standing in the middle of the giant room entirely covered in black slime. What was she doing here? She couldn't remember anything. Her head hurt like hell. The girl started massaging her temples, hoping to alleviate the pain. A few seconds passed before she reopened her eyes. Something wasn't right... She looked down; where were her clothes? The young woman could feel her heartbeat increasing as a she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline. Blushing like never before, she opened her mouth, but no words came out. Quick! She put her hand on her crotch and her other arm in front of her bare chest. Even though no one was there to see her, she never felt so embarrassed before in her life.

"What the hell am I doing here?" she thought. As the naked girl examined her surroundings, memories started to resurface. This black slime... It felt quite... familiar. She could swear she'd seen it before. Looking at his closely, she could see the goo slowly squirming around. Whatever this thing was, it looked alive. And this feeling on her soles... it wasn't unknown to her. The warmth it radiated was incredibly pleasant. She continued examining the room. At one point, the girl could see saw something slowly appearing out of thin air, gradually becoming more and more discernable. Not long after, it fully materialized; a bioluminescent plant hanging from the ceiling, shaped like a plate... She then instinctively looked at the walls. Ivy-like plants were growing on them, with multicolored, bioluminescent flowers blooming on the vines... It dawned on her; in an instant, all the memories came back. The beast in the forest, the base, the alien lifeforms... The trap-plant... Phoebe no longer felt embarrassed, she was now utterly terrified.

As questions flooded her mind, she didn't see the dozens of slugs creeping towards her. Faced with this wave of creatures, the blonde girl unconsciously took a few steps backwards. Big mistake. She slipped on one of the slugs and violently fell on the floor. At least, the black slime cushioned her fall. She wasn't injured, thankfully, but was now at the mercy of the giant mollusks. All of them were moving their squishy bodies towards her... "Eeep!" Phoebe squeaked as she felt the slugs slowly climbing her, leaving their slimy mucus everywhere on her smooth skin. It was too late to flee now... The sensation of the slugs' muscles contracting in a wave pattern as they moved felt quite unique, but also extremely revolting. When she thought the situation couldn't get worse, dozens of multicolored tentacles popped out from the belly of the creatures. Yellow, green, blue... All excessively slimy.

They slid on her skin, wiggling in all directions in search of a hole to mate with. Despite her fear, she needed to clearly see what these repulsive beasts were doing. The blonde hiker lifted her head and watched in terror as a sea of black mollusks covered her whole body. "...". She couldn't say anything. With her mouth slightly opened, her eyes widened as one the slugs' penis was moving towards her unprotected pussy. Time slurred... The mollusk's dick was only a few millimeters away from her vulva. It finally touched her skin; she loudly gasped. A second later, the tentacle gently slid inside...

"Ahhhhh!" Phoebe shouted. She struggled, threw punches around, kicked in every direction... She opened her eyes. No slimy appendages wiggling above her. No slugs climbing he- Wait. The girl swiftly lifted her head. One lonely mollusk was crawling on her belly. "Get the fuck off of me!" she said as she grabbed it and threw it away. The creature gracefully flew through the room until it hit a wall and stuck to it; its dark green appendage was now rummaging the air. In a way, it was cute seeing it dance around.

Breathing loudly, the blonde girl inspected the room she was in. Narrow, no hanging plants... Then she turned around and saw it. A vulva, on the middle of a huge stem. She sighed of relief. "Thank god that was just a dream..." the young woman thought as she was rubbing her face. So she had a nightmare... But her being in this corridor, next to this plant... "Oh my god." She whispered. Phoebe had really been raped by the vegetation. In fact, she could still taste it. Pineapple... That's what it reminded her of. How could semen taste this good? She got sick in her stomach, thinking of how much of it she drank. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't forget its delicious taste. She rigorously wiped off the dried cum around her lips, looked down, and saw the mess on her collarbone. There was no way she could clean all this. She sighed. "Whatever..."

As the girl got up, she could feel the air cool her back. "What now?" she quietly said. Just one look told her what happened. The back part of her shirt was stuck to the slime, while the front part was sliding down her skin. When knocked out, the dark goo started eating away at the fabric. Then that meant... Yep, her pants too. She was almost sad as they were quite expensive. But at this point, it was the least of her concerns. Now to be standing in this corridor, only in her underwear... The girl felt so vulnerable. But thankfully she wouldn't die of hypothermia lie outside; the air was at a perfect temperature. As such, with only a sports bra and shorts, she still felt comfortable.

On a wall in front of her was the slug she had thrown away. The thing had retracted its appendage and was now mindlessly gliding along the surface. It was time for her to move. But wait! She frantically searched through her dissolving backpack and grabbed the metallic water bottle and knife. At least these wouldn't get attacked by the slime. Oh, and a hair tie, as she didn't want her hair to bother her. After neatly tying them in a ponytail, Phoebe looked one last time at the trap-plant and left. She wasn't sure where to go, but the farthest she got from this thing, the better she would feel.

The young hiker started walking back to the main room. Lost in her thoughts, she pondered what happened. This vicious plant... It raped her, straight up. How could a plant do that? Most importantly, why would a plant do that? The feeling of the vine's pulsations on her lips was engraved in her memories; and its thick cum filling her stomach... She couldn't hold it anymore. The blonde girl suddenly dropped on all fours and puked. Judging by the intense pinkish color of her bile, its assailant didn't hold back. Repulsed but at the same time relieved the substance exited her body, she wiped her mouth with her arm and drank some water. The bitter and acidic taste of the bile was flushed away, and she could resume walking.

She was now avoiding getting close to anything. Every vine, every flower, every single living thing in this cursed place. What happened traumatized her, and going through it again was unthinkable. The girl tightened her grip on the knife. If something tried to attack her, she wouldn't hesitate to stab it.

After a few minutes of cautious walking through all sorts of alien plants, she finally arrived at her destination. She was impressed oh how accurate her dream was. The hanging plate-shaped plants, the blooming flowers, the mushrooms... the dozens of slugs having an orgy... It undeniably was the same room. A shiver ran down her spine as she was reminded of the ending of her nightmare. "Fuck this place! And fuck these slugs!" she yelled. It didn't take much time for her to take a decision; she must leave this place, now!

The blonde girl retraced the path she took when she first entered and quickly found the door leading to the staircase. However, her determination was replaced with sudden surprise when she saw the black slime had completely covered every centimeter of it. "It spread this fast?!" she thought, worried. This wasn't good. The young woman rushed up the stairs, skipping every other step. One floor up, then two, then three, then four... It didn't matter how many floors she climbed; the goo was everywhere. She hastened the pace. Finally at the top, she bent over, her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. More than 20 stories... The sudden effort she had to make left her breathless. Alas, it wasn't time for rest.

The slime was here too, as expected. She dashed down the corridor, apprehensive of what she would find at the end of it. Swallowing her saliva, only a few meters were now separating her from the exit. She didn't care for the beast outside anymore; it was miles better than staying in this depraved facility. "The door... It..." Phoebe felt her heart drop in her chest. Hadn't she not seen it before, she wouldn't be able to tell it was made of metal; the dark goo had taken hold of it. Every corner, every nook... What she feared had just come true. In a panic, the girl grabbed the locking wheel and turned it with all her strength. "Come on!" she desperately said. But it was useless.

She almost fell face first into the ground as her hands slipped from the wheel. However, Phoebe wouldn't accept defeat so easily. And so, the blonde girl went for it again, but was met with the same result. Time to take a step back. Looking at the mechanism, it was now obvious why this door wouldn't open. Everywhere, the slime had settled, preventing each part from moving. In a last ditch attempt she tried freeing them with her knife, but the blade just sunk into the goo and stayed stuck. By closing this door, she had sealed her fate.

The young woman was now sweating profusely. All sorts of emotions surged inside of her. Fear, anxiety, anger... but the strongest of them all was despair. Never had she felt so powerless before. There was absolutely nothing she could do... "If I can't leave here then this means..." she had this sudden thought. As if time had rewound, her eyes widened as she collapsed on the floor, breathing loudly and erratically. Her chest felt tight; no matter how hard she tried, her breathing wouldn't calm down. She held her head in her hands. No more rational thoughts, only sheer panic. A raw, intense feeling of impending doom took over her mind. Her heart was racing, ready to burst out of her chest. The girl had lost total control of her body. She couldn't even cry to let the feelings flush away; no tears would flow. What would she do now? At this point, her whole body was shaking, she tried her hardest to regain control, to think of a way out, to not let despair win... But nothing came, Phoebe's mind had shut down. Before she knew it, she was laying on the ground, sleeping peacefully. Through all this misery, the soft and warm black goo at least made for an exceptionally comfortable mattress.

***

Morning came. Actually, it hadn't, as there was no possible way of distinguishing the night from the day underground. But whatever. The blonde hiker woke up. When she opened her eyes, all she could see was complete darkness. She sat against a wall. How long did she sleep? Judging from how tired she was, she must have been asleep for many hours. And that organic mattress; "So good!" would she have said if it wasn't composed of an unknown, clothes-dissolving, black slime. The girl stretched and yawned before standing up, not without some difficulties. Her sports bra and shorts had disappeared. Of course, it didn't come as a surprise, as she already had the misfortune of losing her clothes. That damn slime! She obviously felt embarrassed; nothing was separating anymore her private parts from the nasty stuff in here.

Embracing her nudity, the blond hiker checked where she left her bottle and knife. The container was down on the ground and easy to pull out, but the knife... Its blade was now deeply stuck into the slime, and she had to use all her strength to get it out. Her bottle in hand, she opened the screw cap. The sensation of the water flowing into her dry mouth was delightful. And let's not talk about how orgasmic each of the sip were. Unfortunately, it was now empty. She shook it a bit more, in the hopes a few drops were still present. No luck. Phoebe wasn't thirsty anymore, but for how long? Could she find drinkable water here? Panic was setting in again. But this time, she wouldn't let it win. Eyes closed, deep breaths... She needed to get her mind focused. After a minute, the young woman felt at ease. For her survival, she must stay clear-headed.

She lightly tapped both of her cheeks to ready herself. After a long, deep breath, she went down the corridor and started walking towards the stairs. The blonde hiker stopped before the first step. Even though it was just a concrete, normal-looking step, she couldn't shake the feeling it would lead her once again to hell. But it was this or slowly and painfully dying of thirst. She would have liked to say she felt only determination to leave this place, but that would be a lie. She was as afraid as before, but now out of options. The girl started going down the stairs. She hoped it would get better after the first step, but it didn't; It wasn't until the last one the dread disappeared.

Here she was, back again in this alien ecosystem. Even when knowing how wretched and depraved this place was, the spectacle of the bioluminescence still left her agape with wonder. In spite of what happened here, it still looked magical to her. The hiker started wandering through this strange world. The mollusks had disappeared from the main room. "Where could they be?" she thought, wary of her surroundings. The naked woman placed herself in the middle of the room; this way, she could see each one of the ways available to her. The question was, which path would she take? When counting the corridor were the trap-plant dwelt in, there were five ways she could follow. One was the continuation of the wide corridor she was in, and the others were placed two-by-two on opposite sides of the room.

On her right, was the trap-plant's corridor. "Never again" she whispered, a look of disgust on her face. Beside it was another corridor, but as she got closer to it, she could see a pile of rubble blocking the path. So, she only had three ways she could go. The two corridors on her left seemed to be intact, with one going farther than the other. The girl could simply follow the continuation of the wide tunnel she came from, but first she wanted to fully explore the room she was in. And so, left she went. Which corridor? It didn't really matter. As such, she randomly chose one of the two and walked into it.

Fortunately, the narrow corridor wasn't very long, as she could see its end after turning left once. Its vegetation didn't seem to be interested by her presence. After the turn, there seemed to be three, evenly spaced rooms on the right side of the tunnel. She went to check the first room. The knife in her left hand, she readied herself to quickly stab anything that would jump on her. The door was already opened. She peeked inside; there seemed to be nothing dangerous. The blonde girl let out a sigh of relief. From the rows of lockers in the middle of the room, she concluded it was, indeed, a locker room.

Carefully, the girl inspected the entire room. The lockers were useless as she couldn't open any of the due to the slime. Frustrated she couldn't check if there were useful items in them, she hastily left and entered the second room. It was, to her dismay, another locker room. She still took the time necessary and thoroughly searched the room, but only found unhappiness. If the third entrance led to another changing room, she swore she'd not even step inside it. But this time the door was closed. And closed it would stay, as the black slime covering it held it shut.

Disappointment. That was all she found by taking this path. "Hopefully, the second one will be better." she thought. She came back to the main room and went in the other corridor. As the hiker went down the corridor, she felt something was... off. She hadn't noticed it before but now, the world around her seemed livelier. More colorful. It was as if she could see all colors of the visible light, even though no white light was emitted by the vegetation. "Strange..." she whispered.

Was it an optical illusion? Maybe a hallucination? None of these explanations convinced her. Was her vision different? Her eyes felt the same, and she didn't know anything that could have changed the way they worked. As she pondered the subject matter, the corridor turned left. Right before it, a small door led to what she believed to be toilets. And indeed, it was. Interestingly, the slime didn't seem to grow on ceramic, leaving them almost intact. "Are they still working?" was the first thought that came to her. She hadn't used one in quite some time and, now that she thought about it, the urge started to be felt. The naked girl stepped in one of the stalls and spent some time relieving herself.

After doing her business, Phoebe tried to flush, fully expecting nothing to happen. But unexpectedly, the toilet flushed. "The pipes are still in working condition and there is running water?". It seemed impossible to her but here it happened. She then attempted to wash her hands and once again, it worked. Such an opportunity couldn't be ignored; she filled her bottle and cleaned herself. Now knowing everything here worked, the girl left the room pleasantly surprised. She even started wishing for the showers to work, if there were any somewhere in the facility.

Now feeling better, the blonde hiker continued on her way. Her mood greatly improved, she happily made her way towards the first room of this corridor. It looked like a bedroom. She could tell from the bed-shaped mass of black goo. Other than this, the young hiker was also able to tell a desk and a bedside table were present. She already knew how comfy the slime was, so a bed covered in it would be... "I must try this!" she thought, excited to know how it would feel. Like a child, she rushed towards the bed and jumped on it; it felt like heaven on earth. If she wasn't surrounded by unknown organisms trying to rape her, she definitely would have loved spending a night on this bed. Nonetheless, the naked girl spent a few minutes laying on it, appreciating the god-like comfort it provided. A smile on her face, it was the first time she found solace in this place.

A sound suddenly resounded. Phoebe instantly stopped moving and listened to her surroundings. Nothing. She quietly stood up. All her senses were on high alert. If anything happened, she would dash outside the room and run back to the main hall. Then, she heard it again. It was faint, barely audible. Despite this, she was now sure of it: something was in the room with her. The girl observed the area, inspecting every corner. Where was this thing hiding? She looked up to the ceiling; there it was!

A monstrous, octopus-like creature was closing the gap between it and her. At first, she had trouble discerning it, but as it understood it had been spotted, the monster abandoned its stealthy approach and changed colors. Its skin was caramel with lighter-colored areas, covered in dark, ramified lines similar to veins. Its arms were darker, almost black, with blue, bioluminescent suckers. On its mantle, two small, piercing eyes were fixing her. She had to leave, now! As soon as the blonde girl moved, the creature dived straight towards her. Thanks to her reflexes, she easily dodged the attacker and, as she was leaving the room, heard it squash against the floor.

She didn't look back as she ran to the main room. Once there, she checked if it had followed her; thankfully, it didn't. She sighed in relief as she realized what she had just avoided. Oh, what inconceivable horrors would have happened if she hadn't seen in it time? It wasn't very fast, even when it jumped at her, a sign the creature certainly relied on its camouflage to get as close as possible with its prey before attacking. "What a cunning beast!" she thought. The young hiker could have tried using her knife, but its effectiveness hadn't been proven against this place's inhabitants. The only thing that mattered was that she was safe, and hence could continue exploring the facility. There was only one path left, though. Despite this awful encounter, what saddened her the most were the now inaccessible toilets, as she didn't want to have the displeasure of meeting this creature again. Eventually, she found the courage to continue her exploration and commenced walking down the last corridor.

12