A Hike to the Top

Story Info
A warm cabin for a man and a woman to relax in after hiking.
6.2k words
4.5
8.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiping sweat from my brow, I turn my eyes upward from the rugged ground. The trail still stretches further, snaking around the edge of the mountain before I lose sight of it. I know the peak lies around the bend. "I'm closer, but still a little more", I tell my weary, quivering muscles. As my eyes move across the forested horizon, a snaking line of smoke stretches up- the cabin at the top. Others must have made it there and built a fire. The thought of stretching out in front of the flickering flame, soaking up the warmth as the heat penetrates me and fills my core, sounds so nice. I can do it. With a deep breath, I tip back my head and drink deeply, replenishing my hard-working body. Some water sloshes over the sides, cold rivulets tracing down my slender neck, mixing with the hot beads of sweat from my exertion before soaking into the cloth of my bosom. Another cold gust of wind whips across me, sending a small shiver through my body. Time to move- I got this. Another step forward as I begin the last leg of the climb.

I smell the wood smoke before I see the cabin. As I move forward, the woods open up to a clearing with a quaint cabin nestled amongst the grasses. A couple cattle and a goat graze off to the right side of it, while a slender wisp of smoke trails up out of the stone chimney. My tired legs and heavy feet cry out with a silent joy- time to kick off these boots and relax! I made it!

I climb the steps of the cabin's porch. Approaching the door, I hesitate for a moment before knocking. I hear only the sounds of crackling fire. I wonder if they are out and left the fire unattended? Assuming this, I turn the knob and push open the door. The warm, delicious smells of cooking food greet me first, accompanied by a yelp from the chair by the fire. As my eyes turn towards the sound, a bald, mustachioed man in underwear briefs and a light t-shirt stands up in shock, as our eyes catch. My eyes flick down to his rough, muscled legs and up to the bulge below the hem of his shirt. The outline of his penis slightly visible through the black fabric, my eyes linger a bit too long, inadvertently soaking in the sight despite my long hike and tired body. His eyes follow mine, glancing down as a blush moves across his face. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't expect anyone and was just taking the moment to soak up some of the fire. Let me get some shorts on." He says hurriedly. "No! It's okay, I'm sorry I should have knocked! I didn't hear anyone and assumed they had stepped out." I said.

A smile broke across his face, wry and warm at the same time. "Then hello, I'm Matt." As he walked forward with his hand outstretched. I put my hand out and stepped forward as well, looking down to find his hand and catching the outline of his penis in his shorts again. I looked up quickly and locked eyes as our hands met, "I'm Tiffany, nice to meet you." Feeling a small heat rising in my chest as I smiled back and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you", Matt said. "Can I get you some tea or water? You look like you could take a load off!"

"Ooo, some tea would great!" I said. "There's a cold wind pushing through the trees and I was starting to feel it!"

"One hot tea coming up for the lady!" Matt said as he strolled across the room towards what must be the kitchen. I watched him as he walked past me, the muscles moving in his legs with each stride. As he passed me, I caught the smell of smoke and his manly musk in my nose. "Yikes I need to calm down", I thought to myself. Moving my eyes away I caught my reflection in the mirror. I looked hot and sweaty from my hike, muddy boots still on my feet. Looking down at my reflection, I settle on my chest. My tits pressed tight against the fabric with my nipples poking out against it, noticeably visible. Was that the cold outside or the warm tingle I was feeling meeting this man? Hopefully the cold as I took my arms against my chest, using my forearms to warm myself up.

As I rubbed my arms against my breasts, my mind wandered back to the outline I noticed earlier. I wonder what his cock looks like aroused? How long and hard could it be? As my mind drew up a mental image of his thick, jutting cock, I imagined his rough hands and muscled arms pushing me over the chair by the fire, unable to see but reaching behind me and taking his cock in my hand as I line it up to press into my pussy, already liquid wet fire. His strong hands grabbing onto either side of my curvaceous, beautiful hips, I feel him simultaneously pull against me and press into me, the head of his cock splaying my wet lips open. The throaty moans of pleasure from us both rising into a low resonant hum as I fell back against the final, firm thrust of his cock, his hips pressing up against my full, gorgeous ass and putting me up on tiptoes as I fell forward on the chair as we-

"Tea's ready!

I snap back to the present, watching in almost slow motion as Matt walked through the doorway carrying a mug for me. It's my turn to blush as my forearms freeze on my chest. I can almost guarantee I did nothing to help myself, sure that the thoughts and sensations I was just lost in had the opposite effect on relaxing the bumps visible on the front of my shirt. The wetness between my thighs, while not visible to him, was surely apparent to me. With a nervous sigh, I reach forward with both hands to take the hot mug from him. "Thank you for the tea." I said, watching his eyes move across my chest as he hands it to me.

"Of course", a slight stutter present in his voice, "come sit in front of the fire if you'd like and relax! Catch your breath for a bit. I'm gonna go put on some shorts", he said, turning slightly and pointing past me down the hall. I sipped my tea as he walked past, glancing down at his crotch and noticing that the slight bulge had lengthened and was pushing out against the fabric in noticeable way. I smiled into my mug, silently pleased at the reaction I had on this man.

I know that I'm attractive- gorgeous hair that I can put up or leave down that will look good regardless. Beautiful features that trace down to a slender neck before dipping into the crease of my full, natural breasts. I know some men love the way they rest on my chest, slender veins visible under the skin and perfect, delicious nipples that they want to take in their mouth. The continuing curves down the rest of my body- curved hips, full ass, and strong legs. I especially love my tight, pretty little pussy. I get so wet and my clit loves to pout out and soak up as much attention as possible. Goddamn I am a stunning woman! Seeing his cock's reaction to a couple of nipples bumping out against my shirt, I have to wonder what kind of reaction I could get from him with a little more. I might have to play with him a little and see.

While he's rustling about back in the room, I set my tea down and peel my backpack off my shoulders, leaning it against the wall. Kneeling down, I start undoing the laces of my boots as small flakes of mud pop off and tick against the floor. I'll have to ask for a broom to sweep it up later. Matt re-emerges from the room, walking down the hall as I place my boots on the rack by the door. "There you go, kick 'em off and pull up a seat", he says with a comfortable smile.

"Actually, is there another room for me to change? I kinda want to pop into something fresh."

"Totally! There's just the one room back there, but it's got two beds. The bathroom actually has a shower, but it's not the highest pressure."

A shower sounds nice. "Thanks, I actually think I will!" Grabbing my pack back up as I make my way down the hall, passing the bathroom on the way. I glance in- seems like towels and soaps are there already. Perfect. I walk into the room and notice the beds. Looks like he took the small bed, still a queen on the other side of the room. I quickly drop my pack at the base of the queen and walk back to the bathroom. The shower door slides open with a squeak before turning the water on. I start peeling my top and bottoms off, the sweat already cold and clammy. Yuck. My dusty socks come off last as I sit on the toilet seat and lean over to peel them off. My nipples press against the top of my legs, still sensitive from my earlier musings. An idea pops into my head. I reach over and grab the towel to wrap around my body. It's not a large towel. I tuck it in at the bottom of my tits, covering my nipples but pushing my tits together. He's gonna have a nice eyeful of cleavage, round globes of all natural woman. Even with my low rise arrangement, the towel is still short on the bottom too, ending just above the cheeks of my ass.

With a swivel, I open the door and stride out to the living room again. Matt's head peeks around the chair by the fire, seated and relaxing again. I watch his eyes widen and flick back and forth- chest, face, chest, face, then back to my chest. I knew he would enjoy the view. "Sorry, forgot to grab my tea." I tell him, a coy smile on my face as I feel my chest bouncing with my steps. I give a slightly exaggerated bend as I reach down for my mug. I don't need to look at him to know where his eyes are, my tits hanging seductively in front of me. I linger like this for a moment, taking a sip of tea and letting him worship me with his eyes. I stand back up and turn around to walk back to the bathroom, the water still running. I can feel the air swishing up between my thighs. He must be going crazy watching my little tea-time, pre-shower show.

I close the door and hang the towel back up. My heart is beating against my chest, nipples hard again despite the steam in the room. I brace the wall and step under the hot water, a shock at first but followed almost immediately by relaxation. Melting under the warmth, I rinse my hair before lathering up. No conditioner, but that's fine. A slightly wet loofa hangs on a hook. Might as well use that, pouring some soap into it and working it into a lather. I scrub myself clean, watching the discolored water swirl down the drain, the last remnants of the long hike. Aside from my tired muscles that is. Those are still there.

I rest under the water for a moment, closing my eyes and basking. My thoughts turn back to that bulge pushing out between Matt's thighs. "I made that" I think to myself as my palm slides down the skin below my navel, fingertips flirting with my wet pubes as one finger moves over the hood of my clit. A sigh escapes my lips, "Jesus I'm so horny." Working my clit in small circles, I imagine him pulling down those briefs, a thick, veiny rod springing out and pointing at me. I walk forward, naked. My tits sway against my chest. My fingers encircle his cock, lightly pumping forward and drawing a deep moan from him as his head tilts back. I push my body against him, my tender nipples touching first, my tits squishing up next as my slow pumps drive him wild. I feel his hips humping his cock into my hand as our eyes meet. His body shifts against me as one of his man-hands grabs my hip. The other snakes down and catches my clit.

My eyes close and a shudder passes through me as he works my needy love button, gentle but firm little circles. We stand there for a moment, all hands and heavy breathing as we learn each other's rhythm. His hand leaves my clit and I open my eyes. Looking directly at me, he puts his finger in his mouth. We stare at each other as he slowly draws it out, slick with spit. His hand moves down on me again, sliding the length of his wet finger evenly over the hood of my engorged clit before slipping into the wet juices of my sex. My pussy clenches, feeling him part my lips all the way down before dipping lightly into me, lubed and ready for him. I want to feel his cock move into me. I want to feel the walls of my pussy grip and pull him. I want to feel us pump and fuck each other, full of passion and meaning. I want to clamp down on his cock as my orgasm builds and washes over me, deep contractions as the muscles in my pussy ripple up through my abdomen. I want him to grow thick and hard, his rigid cock pumping deep into me, spasming, pulsing, and filling my hot womb with his seed, hot lashes of passion that coat my insides. I want to lay there, our breath heavy as his thick cock softens slightly between slowing pulses, until the seal starts to break between us and the mess of our fuck juices drool out of my pussy onto the bed.

"All okay in there?"

Matt's voice calling down the hall pulls me out of my thoughts. My finger still moving over my throbbing clit, I laugh, "haha yes, just nice under the water. I got lost in the heat of the moment!" I hear him chuckle as I shut off the water and grab the towel, drying my body and hair as best I can. Sitting in front of the fire will help that. I wrap the towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom, back to the room. Pulling open my pack, I grab some loose pajama bottoms and a shirt. I glance at the panties and bra in my pack and shrug, "let's see how this goes." As I pull my bottoms and shirt on. The cool fabric feels great against my warm, clean skin. I walk back to the bathroom, grab my tea, and mosey over fire-side. My unconstrained breasts sliding fluidly under my shirt as I seat myself across from Matt.

"You look like you're feeling fresh!" He says, looking me over.

"Definitely. I needed that, thanks for offering it. Now I just need to dry my hair."

"Hopefully the fire will help that. I mean we have the solar panels and battery packs here, but I don't know that you packed a hair dryer!" He said, smiling at me.

I laughed, "no, definitely did not. I think it will be fine with the fire, just might need to scoot closer. It's pretty hot though!"

"My bad, I stoked it while you were cleaning up. How about you spin the chair around? You can hang your hair over the back so you don't have to face all the heat."

"Nice idea! Yea let me try that." Standing up and spinning the chair around as I scoot it closer to the fireplace. I sit down, flipping my hair over the back and leaning my head back as I sink into the cushions. I flick my eyes down briefly, noticing my tits are pressed against the fabric of my shirt. The curves pull smoothly on the sides and my nipples still stand at attention. I close my eyes and let the heat wash across my hair and scalp. Let him soak it up. I can feel his quiet eyes burning into me. The sounds of the crackling fire punctuated only by the sounds of our breathing. For him, probably the sound of his beating heart as well. I can only guess what his cock was doing with the unobstructed view. "Well, I do still have my shirt on, so not unobstructed" I think. I reach my arms back up for my head, lifting my shirt up tighter against the full globes resting naturally on my chest. Grabbing handfuls of hair, I gently shake and fan it out, letting it breath so the warmth of the fire can dry it better. I do it a couple times, feeling the light bounces and titty-quivers translate down from my arms. I open my eyes slightly and try to catch sight of Matt in my periphery. He is staring unabashedly, mouth agape. I can't see his lap over the armrest, but I can wager a guess that he is swollen and ready to plunge into me. My thighs squeeze together at the thought, making me aware of just how wet I am.

We sit there for a moment, relishing in the quietude. I notice that the smell of cooking food cooking still lingers in the air. My eyes closed, I ask him, "so what's for dinner?" I hear his smile as he responds. "I made a stew, nothing fancy but it's all from scratch. Beef, carrots, celery, onions, some herbs and seasoning. Should be okay."

"Sounds warm and nourishing. Is there enough for two?"

"Surely! Are you hungry now?"

Looking over at him I say, "No, not yet. But I'm sure I will be. I'm just relishing in the warmth and letting these tired muscles relax and take a break."

His warm smile greets me, "I bet. It's a long hike." He looks off for a second, seeming to consider something. "If you want I could give you a foot massage?"

Fuck, that sounds nice. "Oh my god, yes please." He stands up and grabs the arms of the chair, spinning it slightly to face me.

"Gonna give you a little spin." He says as he steps over and reaches his arms out to grab my chair. I glance down and notice the front of his soft shorts pointing out a little, the round head of his cock slightly discernible against the fabric. His arms flex as he spins me in my chair, facing him. He sits back down and scoots his chair a little closer to me, then pats his thigh, "okay, pop those pretty toes up here."

I lift my leg up, resting my calf along the top of his thigh. I watch as his hands move up my calf, stopping at the knee before cupping either side and stroking down slowly toward my foot, gently kneading the muscles as he moves. His strong hands feel so nice. I close my eyes and let out a soft moan.

"All good?" He asks.

"Oh yes" I purr.

"Okay good. Well holler if hurts or doesn't feel good. You just let me know what you want."

"I will. Just keep letting your hands do what they're doing. It feels amazing."

His hands work over my feet, his fingers grabbing the top as his thumbs move deeply into the muscles and tendons on the bottom of my foot, stretching me out and feeling oh-so-nice. I feel his fingertips grab my foot below my toes and start alternatingly wiggling back and forth, stretching the space there. Holy hell that feels good, another light moan escaping my mouth. He knows what to do with his hands. He works down the line of my toes that way, then takes his hand and cups the pad of my heel. He pulls down, firm cupping strokes that feel wonderful, before returning with his thumbs to knead up and down my foot.

His hands stop. "Ready for the other foot?" I'm already butter. I smile languidly and look at him through lidded eyes, "yes please." He lifts my leg off his thigh, lowering it gently to the floor, then pulls my other leg up. As he draws it up, I feel the sole of my foot brush something hard. Fuck, the length of his cock traced along my foot. The sensation flared up in my mind for a moment before fading under the firm ministrations of his hand. His thumbs pressing into all of my tight spots, spreading me and opening me up, cupping me and pulling me deeper into my body's needs, giving me release. His hands move up my calf, kneading and stroking me. He stops at my knee again, but warm tendrils of pleasure continue upward, radiating into my womanhood. I am melting into a liquid puddle. "He's gonna have to drink me up by end the of this" I think to myself, my knees unconsciously leaning open further, spreading myself open as my sex leaks out. My womanhood so full of desire, yet empty and needing to be filled.

Slowly trailing his fingernails up and down my calf in fluid tickles, he smiles at me. "How does that feel? You good enough for the moment?"

"For the moment", I joke to him. "I might need your hands again though."

He holds his hands up and wiggles his fingers, "just let me know, lots of juice left in these puppies. I could go all night."

My lidded eyes look over at him. He's got a coy little smile on his face. Looking down I can see his erection, outlined tightly in his shorts. A large wet spot rests at the end down near the head of his cock. My lips part open, a light gasp as my desire pulses through me. Looking back up at his face, our eyes lock. I can see his hunger for me. God I want him to pump me full of his meat, feel our bodies slap into one another as he makes me shake and quiver with each orgasm. I take my foot and bring it over to his lap, stroking his cock through his shorts. His hands grip the arms of the chair, head tilting back and moaning. His hips push up against my strokes. Pulling his head back up, he stares into me. He pulls my foot up off of him and leans forward into me. Our lips meet for the first time, tasting deeply.

12