A Hole Between Rooms Ch. 05

Story Info
Brother notices sound from his sister's room through a hole.
3.7k words
4.74
35.2k
63

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Facetime call ended, we sat facing forward on the couch, staring into the middle distance. Then, running her hands down her legs, she looked at me and grinned.

"What a good movie, we should finish it sometime," she said, I smiled back and nodded.

"It was a very stimulating film. What were we watching again?" I asked, holding back a laugh.

Eve playfully punched my shoulder and stood up. I went to do the same, but my tenting came back to mind and she caught my eye making meaningful glances.

"I don't think HE'S invited to dinner," she said smirking.

"Yeah, well, he's got a mind of his own," I said, "go on ahead, I'll catch up. Gotta take care of this."

Eve gave one last glance down at my pants and then sighed, "what a waste," she said sadly. Then, she glided towards the stairs and out of my view without another look back.

I went to my room, closed the door, and laid down on my bed. I got my cock out and started stroking, thoughts of Eve and what I'd like to do with her filling my mind. I replayed the scene in my head, feeling the warmth of her skin with my hand, getting just the barest feeling of breast before being so rudely interrupted.

But the biggest thing, her comment at the end...it made my eyes roll into the back of my head. The possibilities...

After taking care of business I headed upstairs as well. I sat down at dinner, Eve taking a seat to my left. This is our preferred seating arrangement since I'm right-handed and she's a lefty, ensuring we're not hitting elbows while eating. What's not usual is Nola taking a seat to my right. It's not weird, just out of the ordinary. I took note of it.

Halfway through the meal, with everyone in the household sitting around us, I felt Eve's foot, both of us wearing just socks. She at first glided her toes along the side of my left foot before I felt her body shuffling. As sneakily as could be, she reached down and removed the sock on her right foot.

Now, it was her articulating toes applying pressure and rhythm to mine. Calling it like it is, we were playing footsies.

There was something exhilarating about having everyone else eating, talking, and enjoying each other's company while the two of us were exploring each other's bodies, if only in a small way.

After the meal, I stood up and thankfully hadn't gotten hard again. I gathered Eve's and my dishes, intending to take them to the sink. I received a nod of approval from Eve for this, but as I walked away I heard another voice.

"Ahem!" Nola intoned, holding her dishes up towards me, her eyebrows raised in challenge as if to say, 'how dare you not take mine as well!'

I bent down and took the plates and silverware, a smile on my face. Appeased, Nola turned back to her conversation and I finally escaped to place all these in the sink, giving them a basic rinse.

After washing my hands, I meandered back to the table, noticing Eve was still sitting there talking with others. I felt tempted to sit down again just to be close to her but decided against it. I made some hot chocolate in the kitchen (my dessert drink of choice) and headed back downstairs. Walking across the den floor, I realized I needed a breath of fresh air. I exited through the downstairs door, going onto a little covered patio area and leaning against the side of the house, looking out on a dark night.

I reflected on what had happened and where things were going. I don't have to tell you all again that I was winging every step and rolling the dice to see what came next. It was both exhilarating and terrifying.

The clouds started to part, stars could be seen twinkling in the inky blackness. A chill air swirled around me, causing shivers. I enjoyed that quiet, dark moment deeply. It felt like it was just me and the universe for a time...

My thoughts were interrupted by the sliding of the glass door behind me. I looked over my shoulder and Nola stepped out.

"I was wondering where you'd run off to", she said, pulling her cardigan tight around herself. "how goes it?"

"It goes well," I responded, "how are you? Dinner was stunning by the way, thanks for cooking."

She beamed, always proud of her chef skills. "Thanks, and I'm good. By the way, I'll be making those brownies tonight. I'm guessing you want the cream cheese version?" she asked.

"Most definitely," I responded, nodding. "When they're done, could you bring them down here to the kitchenette so they're not gobbled up by the fam?"

She responded in the positive and a moment of silence fell while we both looked into the night.

Nola took out a cigarette and lit up, I moved to stand upwind of her.

"Oh, sorry," she said, moving away from me.

"You're good", I said, hugging her and mentioning I was going to head back inside. She asked if I was cold, and I told her not really.

"Your nips tell a different story," she said, glancing down at my chest.

I was wearing a basic black t-shirt, but she could still make out my hard nipples. Cold night air will do that.

"And what about YOUR nips?" I responded, more out of instinct than anything.

"That's a secret you'll never know," she said smugly, "that's the beauty of bras".

"Maybe padded bras..." I quipped, pulling the sliding door open again.

"The AUDACITY!" She exclaimed, feigned indignance showing across her face.

This kind of discussion goes back to our early years when she was a late bloomer and I caught her stuffing her bra to appear bigger. She has since filled out spectacularly, but I couldn't let her forget that I remembered. It's a brother's job, after all.

I headed back towards my room, noticing that Eve wasn't on the couch in the den, nor in her room which was left open. I got on my computer and started up Elden Ring, never getting enough time to really sink into it.

After 10 minutes or so of that, I got a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said, fighting for my life against this cat monstrosity in a dungeon.

Nola sauntered in and, seeing what I was doing, sat on my bed, crossing her legs.

"So what are your plans this evening?" she asked the back of my head, my eyes glued to the monitor.

What I wanted to say, "I'm thinking I'll finger Eve if she's down," probably wouldn't fly, so I responded with a shrug. "What about you?" I asked.

"After your brownies, I'll probably just watch some Next Top Chef. By the way, though you might want this," she said, reaching out to hand me something. At that point, after having killed the evil cat, I turned and accepted what ended up being a flash drive-the same flash drive as last night.

I turned it over in my hand, giving a thoughtful look. "Thanks, I'll make that copy now if it's cool?" I asked, moving to insert the drive. Nola nodded and just stared at the computer screen.

"Consider this payment for your silence," she said, a small smile on her lips.

"Duly noted. But be honest, how much did you delete off of here before bringing it to me?" I asked.

She told me no, everything was on there from before. I thanked her and started the transfer. The reams of data were estimated at an hour's transfer time, and I advised her as much.

She shrugged and told me she'll get it back from me later. She stood up and headed to the door; I heard her open it before stopping. I waited a moment, then turned to see her walking back toward my bed, specifically my nightstand. I followed her movement and saw the object of her interest.

I left the lube out from my earlier session. Damnit.

"What's this for, baby brother?" she asked, taking the thin bottle in her hands, almost losing her grip due to how slippery it was.

"You know exactly what that's for," I say, keeping my eyes leveled at her. I refused to give in to her teasing.

She gave an interested look. "You wouldn't mind if I borrowed this, would you? I'm all out myself."

I sat there dumbfounded, not expecting her words, I was at a loss for my own. I tried to think of something clever.

"Sure, got a hot date?" came my weak answer.

"Oh, just with a good friend of mine. His name's buzz.", she said, winking and pocketing the bottle. She again went to walk out, then turned back to me. "You don't need any more of this before I go, do you?" she asked sweetly.

I felt myself involuntarily gulp, then shake my head.

"Good," she said, "I'll let you know when I'm done with it."

After she closed the door, I was left with my own thoughts. Fuck, this was getting intense.

I tried to get back into Elden Ring, but couldn't find the concentration. Seeing that the transfer was still ongoing with plenty of time left, I went out into the den and sat down on the couch, pulling up some Netflix.

After a half-hour or so, Eve bounded down the stairs. I heard her but didn't look back. Can't seem desperate right?

She came up behind me, leaning down and putting her arms around my chest as she brought her mouth to my ear.

"You up for finishing that movie?" she asked, a small sultry tone in her voice.

"Well, we have to support the arts, right?" I replied, goosebumps running along my skin, heart-rate increasing. She laughed and pulled away, her arms trailing over my chest as she stood.

Eve then came around the couch and sat down next to me. I expected her to resume her place leaning into me with her head on my shoulder. Instead, she stretched out and rested her head on my lap. I was suddenly, irrationally worried about where to put my arm. I ended up placing it on her thigh, but she reached out and placed it on her hip, where I had started things earlier that day.

Now, though, things had shifted. The angle meant that I could much more easily slip my hand under her blouse. I took the opportunity to turn off the lights with my phone and resume the movie IT from earlier.

Shortly after the movie resumed, I started making movements with my hand again. First just my thumb, and then the rest of my hand, moving under the fabric and caressing her skin. She's always been hot to the touch; I'd think she had a fever if I didn't know better.

As I was about halfway up her stomach, I started tenting up again. It wasn't all at once, but with her head there, she had to have felt it almost immediately. The way my cock was positioned, it was laying on my left thigh running downwards. This happened to line up exactly with where Eve had placed her head a moment ago.

As I continued working my way up her body, she shifted her left arm forward and brought her hand up and under her head, almost acting as a pillow.

This action also immediately put her hand in near contact with my cock. The experience, the heat I felt, was indescribable. There were two layers of cloth between her hand and my member, but it was electric.

This movement caused me to unknowingly stop my hand from running upward, but I soon resumed, emboldened by her actions.

Gliding oh-so-slowly up, I came across what I had felt earlier: her breast. It was red hot, or maybe that was just my imagination. Regardless, my thumb ran along the base of her bosom, tracing an outline around her. As I did this, I felt her hand give a squeeze to my cock. I had to stop myself from losing it right there.

After tracing around her perfect breast with my thumb, I repositioned my hand below her, then ran my hand up, lightly grabbing and cupping her boob. It's magical, and everything I had hoped to feel.

The prize for my actions was a small gasp, accompanied by a subsequent squeeze on my cock.

With the lights being out, and the only illumination coming from the TV, we were in complete shadow, our actions hidden from anyone and anything.

I continued to run my hand up, and down, finding her nipple and giving it a light, loving pinch. This elicited a quiet moan and I played with her.

An idea formed, I pulled my hand out from under her clothes. She glanced up, her expression unreadable. As she looked toward me, I brought my thumb and forefinger to my mouth, licking them, then went back under her blouse. I went right for her nipple and used my spit, pinching her even harder, wetting around her nipple, and generally groping.

This elicited the biggest moan so far, and my erection was just painful being trapped against my leg. I switched to her other breast, having neglected it so far. Her body responded well to this, squirming about, as her hand traced the head of my cock through my pants, squeezing.

This continued for several minutes, an escalation of events.

After about 10 minutes of the movie, I decided I needed more. I brought my hand out from under her blouse again, but instead of providing more lubrication, I kept my hand in contact with her body, heading south. Reaching her belly button, I start to trace circles. I teased her like this for a minute, intending to go longer, when I heard her speak up.

"Keep going," she whispered, her head still on my lap.

Not needing any more invitations, my hand traveled once again. The closer I got to her pussy, the slower I went. Eventually, I reached the stubble of her hair. I took time to enjoy the feeling, then headed lower.

While this was happening, Eve had started running a finger up and down the length of my cock, making my little soldier even more uncomfortably trapped.

I reached the top of her pussy, the clit already easily felt through the hood. I brought my middle and forefingers together on either side of her clit, pressing and massaging there. I've been told before that this is just painfully teasing due to the lack of any direct stimulation. I rolled my fingers back and forth, hearing her breaths come faster and deeper. I heard another word.

"Please" came the small voice.

I smiled, thrilled to have brought her to the point of begging.

I stopped this torture for her...and started a new one. My hand moved as a whole, going down over the length of her pussy, and, starting at the bottom, I ran my middle finger up and through her slit, just barely parting her lips. I ended it with light grazing of her clit, then repositioned and went again. And again, and again.

This action brought her body to convulsions. She constantly moved her hips, seemingly trying to force my fingers inside of her, but to no avail. I kept teasing her slit.

I could feel her getting wet, dripping and saturating her panties. After repeating this maneuver a couple of dozen times, I once again move my hand. I positioned my middle and ring finger at her entrance, my other two fingers straight forward giving me great range to sink into her. I held my fingers there. Eve's breath stopped in anticipation of being entered...and then I separated my fingers, gliding them over and around her lips.

This caused no little frustration for her. I once again heard more words.

"Please, I can't take this anymore," she whispered, her voice breaking as she spoke.

"Oh, is there something I can do for you?" I asked, smiling and reveling in the moment.

She huffed, then pushed her hips into my hand, again trying to force the matter.

I leaned into her ear and said "tell me what you want."

She whimpered, not able to get the words out. I brought my two fingers to either side of her clit again and squeezed them together. This got an intake of air from her.

"Please...I need it..." came her reply.

I put more pressure on her clit. Another intake of breath, more whimpering.

"Please, bro, I need your fingers in me, please please please!" she said, desperation now in her voice.

Once more, I leaned down, and whispered in her ear, "And what do I get?" massaging more into her.

There was a pause as she processed what I said, then her head lifted off my leg, her hand now reaching and grabbing the button on my pants, undoing it at breakneck speed. I could feel the desperation in her actions. She pulled apart the flaps, then reached in, past the boxers, and grabbed hold of my cock. Again, I was struck by how hot she felt, coming into contact with me.

She pulled my cock out of my pants, seeming to admire it for a moment, then she started stroking.

The thought almost overwhelmed me, but I didn't forget where I wanted this to go.

My hand moved and brought two fingers to her again. The warmth, the wetness, the pressure. I was only at her entrance, and I was already feeling her tightness.

"Please!" she whispered desperately, her stroking increasing. Her head was once again on my lap, her eyes locked on my cock while stroking me.

I pressed in, her walls opening to accept my fingers, amazing pressure from the sides. I got about an inch in, then felt her body spasm. She stopped stroking me and just sat there with her eyes closed, an orgasm ripping through her.

I held my fingers steady, enjoying the perfect feeling. As she came down, she began stroking me again, more energetically this time.

I only entered her a little further, aiming upward and finding her g-spot. The soft, delicate ridges let me know I was in the right place. As I used the tips of my fingers to caress the area, I went slowly enough she could probably feel my fingerprints.

I brought my thumb up then and started to make circles on her clit. This seemed to be her breaking point. She moved her head, then holding my cock in one hand, ran her tongue up my shaft. Instant shivers down my spine. As she reached the head, she scooted forward and kissed the top, looked at me, smiled, and brought her mouth over my cock.

I was in heaven. Her tongue went to work, massaging my dick while her lips continued down, taking almost my entire length in her mouth. Her head bobbed there, building speed and friction as she worked my shaft. My right hand went to the back of her head on instinct, wanting more. But before I pushed, I remembered my manners and pulled my hand away. This didn't last long though, as she lifted herself off my cock, grabbed my hand, and put it on her head. She went back down, more pleasure, more heat, pressure, amazing.

Lightly pushing on her head, I tried to fit my entire length in her mouth. I felt the head hitting the back of her throat as she tried to angle and take more.

"Fuck," I let out, trapped in the moment.

Inside her, I moved from gently massaging her g-spot to finger fucking her. Just unrelenting. In and out, in and out, I built a tempo, keeping pace and feeling her start to build to another orgasm, her body making the characteristic movements.

I then felt her humming, the vibrations doing unbelievable work on my cock. I was nearing the point of no return. I didn't say anything, but she seemed to be reaching the same place.

I heard her say, "faster, HARDER," desperately, then resume sucking. I started fucking her senselessly with my fingers, my thumb doing semi-circles around the underside of her clit. With my other hand, I pulled her head down on my cock harder, as she moaned into me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I said, wanting to give her a warning. I lifted my hand off her head, but instead of backing off, she pushed her face into my groin, I felt her nose poking into my skin as she pressed hard.

I came, waves of pleasure roll through me as I continued my pace with her pussy. Load after load shot out of me, hitting the back of her throat as my hips pressed forward. My hand went back to her head, holding her tight against me. As my hips moved forward and back, I was practically face-fucking her.

My fingers continued their work feeling all her convulsions inside her. I felt her walls clench hard, then another moan, and arched her back. After several moments of this, with both of us spent, she pulled herself off my cock, tears running down her face ruining her mascara. She'd never looked more beautiful.

She smiled broadly, leaning down one last time to kiss the head of my cock. After that, she grabbed my wrist, my hand still inside her, and pulled me out. I tickled her g-spot before exiting. She brought my hand to her face, looked in my eyes, and said "I love your hands," as she brought both my fingers into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked, sending me to another world.

12