A Holiday in Spain Ch. 01

Story Info
Prudish wife is led astray by her sister while on holiday.
4k words
3.83
25.2k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers

My name is Karen and I've been married to my husband, Phil, for just over ten years. Now I suppose once I tell you what happened you'll probably think I'm some sort of slut. Well I can assure you I'm not. I love my husband and what happened, well it just happened. In some respects I blame Phil.

Phil and I had booked a holiday to Spain. It was our first holiday abroad since we went on honeymoon. So of course, to say I was looking forward to our fortnight in the sun was an understatement. I spent the months before we were due to go sweating and staining in the gym getting as close to my perfect beach body as I could and shopping for clothes that would flatter me, along with bikini's for those days by the pool or on the beach.

I have to say, the results of my days in the gym paid dividends with Phil. He loved my flat stomach and firm bum. He claimed my slim figure made my boobs look even bigger than usual and he couldn't keep his hands off me. We've always had an active sex life and I do like sex. But although I will suck Phil's cock, I never swallow, facials are a no, no and don't even mention pee or anal. Disgusting! Or so I though back then at least.

I suppose that my girlfriends see me as something of a prude. But actually I'm just something of a tomboy. I like jeans and a sweatshirt, rather than a dress. Just because I like my body, doesn't mean I have to flaunt it to other men. As far as I was concerned, my naked body was for Phil and no one else.

So there I was counting down the days until My holiday in the sun and a week before we were due to fly, Phil's father inconsiderately goes and has a fall and breaks his leg. He lives alone and as Phil is an only child, of course he has to cancel our holiday so that he can look after his dad. Well I wasn't having that! However, Phil was adamant that he couldn't leave his father without care, So we were at something of an impasse.

I will admit that I was something of a sulky bitch for the next few days and then Phil suggested my sister Mel, take his place. Mel is my baby sister. Five years younger than me at twenty five. She had just come out of a long term relationship and if anyone needed cheering up it was Mel. When I suggested she joined me she nearly bit my arm off and so we changed the tickets and just over a week later Mel and I jetted off for a fortnight in the sun.

My one worry about Mel is that not to put to fine a point on it she's easy. Even in her last long term relationship (two years no less!), I knew for a fact that she cheated half a dozen times. She just likes men and men like her. She dresses in low cut tops and short skirt, wears far to much make up and loves to flirt, even with Phil. But my thinking was if she does get up to anything in Spain, she's single and its not like I have to join in.

The hotel was lovely and had a very pretty pool, but I like to see the sea and so Mel and I went to the beach for the first few days. Of course Mel went topless, but despite her teasing I wasn't getting my boobs out. However after three days of her teasing me about being a prude and too chicken I relented. I was lay on the sun lounger in the late morning and I thought to myself. "Why not?" After all, no one knew me here. What harm could it do?

So without any fuss I sat up and unclipped my top and after applying some sun cream I laid back with my 36d boobs exposed. It felt very naughty at first. After all, only my Phil and one other boyfriend had ever actually seem my naked breasts. Both were obsessed with my thick, sensitive nipples. Now here I was showing them to anyone who cared to look. I felt like a naught schoolgirl. I loved the feel of the warm sun on my flesh and the light breeze that was blowing seemed to be caressing my skin in a most delightful way. I enjoyed it so much that the following day I had my top off before Mel did.

I'd had my boobs exposed most of the day and it was beginning to feel normal to lay exposed in just my tiny bikini bottoms. I dozed in the glorious sunshine and was feeling good about life. When a voice said,

"Hiya Kaz, I thought it was you."

I hate being called Kaz. My name is Karen! I opened my eyes and squinted in the bright sunlight. Then as my eyes got used to the glare I saw that I recognised the man staring down at my naked boobs. His name was John and the reason that I recognised him, was that we worked together in the same office. My first instinct was to cover up. But as I started to reach for a towel I realised that if I instantly covered up, he'd know that I was bothered by him catching me half naked and he's the sort of man who'd have a lot of fun with that when he saw his mates.

So I dropped the towel and fained in insouciance that I didn't feel. My heat was pounding as I caught him looking at my nipples. I made some small talk with him and then, damn her, Mel joined in and started chatting with him too. With two sets of breasts on show, there'd be no getting rid of him now.

There was no doubting that Mel and John were hitting it off. Even I could see there was an attraction between them. I suppose that shouldn't have been a surprise. After all he's something of a ladies man and she's a tart. However when he suggested we should join him and his friends for a night on the town, she shouldn't have yes without asking me. I'd been painted into a corner. If I didn't go, how would that look when we got back to work. But I really didn't want a boozy night with four men. One of whom was the office Lothario and three others I'd never even met!

I made this point as we got back to the hotel and as we ate dinner and as we were dressing for the evening. Mel's response every time was "Live a little, its just a bit of fun." Well, I hoped she was right. But I suspected I'd be defending my baby sisters honour before the end of the evening. You see John is very much Mel's cup of tea. Six foot tall, dark, and well built. With a naughty twinkle in his eye and a soft Irish lilt to his voice. He'd already slept with half the girls in the office and he wasn't shy about boasting about his conquests to the other men.

The evening was warm but I still think Mel could have worn more than she did. Her white denim skirt was so short that I thought it was a belt. And her midriff was exposed by the bright yellow crop top she was wearing. With a thong and no bra, I thought she might as well go out naked. I chose a long flowing maxi dress that covered me from chest to the floor I suspected I looked like her mum. Although due to the heat, I also didn't bother with a bra.

We met the guys at 9pm just as the town was starting to wake up. John introduced us to his friends, Dave (Tall, bearded and tattooed. Something of a hipster), Keith (Shaven headed and very muscular) and Ian (Not quite as tall as the others but he had a slim hard body and chiselled, soap star good looks). They were all in their early twenties and knew they were good looking. That said, they were good company and refused to let us buy a drink.

I lost track of the time and despite trying to be careful, I drank more than I should have. By 11pm we were all dancing to some pounding music in a crowded bar. The dance floor was packed and hot bodies were pressed up against me. I saw Mel kissing with first John and then Ian. After a while I was just too warm and couldn't catch my breath. So the boys took us two another bar. This one was mostly men and despite my protests the boys had us downing shots. I knew I was getting a little beyond tipsy and when the DJ yelled that there was going to be a wet t-shirt competition normally I would have run a mile and dragged my sister with me. Instead it was Mel dragging me onto the stage.

I had no idea what was going to happen. There were five women on a small stage, including me and Mel. I was last in the line and the DJ handed each of us a plane white t-shirt. I was trying to ask Mel what we did with the T-shirt, but with the noise from the bar and the DJ whipping up the crowd, she couldn't hear me.

Then the First girl removed her blouse and exposed a scarlet bra. To boo's from the assembled men she put the t-shirt on and then stepped into a small children's paddling pool. The DJ then took a bucked of water and poured it over her front and the t-shirt went transparent showing off her bra and shapely breasts. So that was what happened. Hold on! I had no bra! I was totally confused as to what I should do

And then the next girl was pulling off her top. She tuned away from the crowd and removed her bra. Then after putting on the t-shirt she faced the men and the water was poured on her small breasts. Instantly the t-shirt went transparent and her nipples were exposed. The crowd cheered and the The DJ whipped them up into an even higher pitch.

The next girl was also young and pretty flat chested. She repeated the trick of turning away to put the T-shirt on. But seconds later her nipples were on show to dozens of strange men. Then it got to Mel. My sleazy sister pulled off her crop top and to the cheers of the crowd twirled it over her head before throwing it into the crowd. Totally unconcerned that her tits were on show to all and sundry. Then with the crowd yelling their approval she put on the t-shirt and had the water poured over her has she shimmied to the pounding music.

"Beat that sis!" She hissed at me, with an evil grin.

Now I will admit that I'm a competitive soul and there was no way my baby sister was beating me at anything. Before I knew it I was undoing the straps of my dress. My drunken thinking was, I've been on the beach in just my bikini bottoms. So its not like I'm showing anything extra. With that thought in my head, my dress it the floor and the crowd erupted.

I was stood in front of probably a hundred strange men. In just my tiny panties. I put my hands over my head and moved to the music thrusting my breast towards the audience. Then it hit me. On the beach men may glance at you, maybe look for a few second. But its an asexual thing. Here every man had lust in his eyes. Every man wanted me. You know what? I liked that feeling. The feeling of being lusted over. It was a little intoxicating.

Somewhat reluctantly I put on the T-shirt and the grinning DJ poured the water over me. God it was freezing! My nipples instantly erected, sticking out like cigar butts. The crowd were yelling encouragement as I shimmed and shook my large tits. I lifted the hem of the T-shirt and flashed my wet breast to the crowd, feeling like a star!. Then I noticed just how many camera phone's had been filming me. Oh well! When the DJ had the crowd cheer for their favourite, I won by a mile and a fifty Euro note and a T-shirt with the bar's logo, was pushed into my hand.

I picked up my dress and it was drenched. There was no way I'd be putting that back on anytime soon. However, the T-shirt was fairly long and just about covered my bum, while it exposed my long legs. But what else could I do? I stripped off the wet garment and put on the dry T-shirt and rejoined the boys. Mel had recovered her top at the cost of a kiss and quite a bit of groping and also made her way back to us.

"Fucking hell Kaz, You have fantastic tits." John shouted over the noise of the music.

I suspect I blushed as I thanked him for the compliment. The fifty Euros bought a round and then shots. I was drunk and I knew it, but I felt good. Relaxed and happy, despite the loud music. It was hard to hear one another and so when John suggested we go back to their hotel so we could hear one another speak, it seemed like the most logical of suggestions and the six of is tottered back to their hotel.

The boys had rented a large bungalow with two bedrooms on a large complex just a couple of minutes from the bar. Once we got inside I saw it had a large living space with a couple of sofa's and a small kitchen with a table and chairs. Quite nice, I thought. Mel and Ian were lagging behind and gigging together and as soon as we got in the bungalow as John poured some drinks, Mel and Ian disappeared into one of the bedrooms. "Typical Mel!" I thought.

God knew how long Mel was going to be so when Dave suggested a game of cards while we chatted I quickly agreed. After all I couldn't leave her. We were playing a game called "Queenie" where if your left with the queen at the end, you lose. Half way through the first game John asked what we should pay for,

"Clothes" Keith suggested.

"I don't think so!" I said.

"OK what if we lose clothes, but if you lose you just kiss the winners?" Dave said.

Well, that seemed reasonable. After all the three of them had already been looking at my tits, why shouldn't I get some payback? So I agreed. I was lucky at first and as none of the lads had much on beside shorts and T-shirts all three were soon in their boxers. Gosh, but they had great bodies. Gym toned, muscular and firm. Then I lost.

I stood and Keith put his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips. Had I not been drunk, there is no way I'd have allowed it. But it felt good! And so I kissed him back. Before I knew it I felt his hands on my bum. It was nice but I knew I should be stopping this. However, before I could protest he pulled away and I was left feeling that I wish he'd gone on jut a little longer.

Next Dave joined me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I'd never kissed a man with a beard before and it tickled in a delicious way. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and we French kissed as is hand brushed my breast. When I didn't protest, he cupped it and gently squeezed. Then just as I was losing control he pulled away.

As John joined me I was starting to breath heavily and the force of his kiss took my breath away. He instantly cupped my breast and unashamedly groped my tit. My pussy was tingling and I was starting to feel hot and very bothered. Did I want more? I was confused. I love my husband, Phil. But this was pure lust. When he pulled away I was more than a little disappointed.

We played another hand and Dave lost. Stepping out of his boxers and exposing just the third penis I'd ever seen and it was easily the biggest. I suspect John and Keith threw the next two games and if anything they were even more impressive. The gossip in the office about the size of John's cock was totally justified. John then suggested that as they were naked, perhaps I might take off he T-shirt,

"After all," He said, "Its not like we haven't seen your boobs already and they are so beautiful."

I was drunk and I liked the complement and so I took off my top and happily sat with them, proudly showing off my tits. Suddenly no one wanted to play cards. I looked from cock to cock and I was gratified that the sight of my tits was making the boys erect. There were moaning sounds coming from the bedroom and the sound of a bed rhythmically creaking.

"Sounds like Mel's having a good time." Keith said.

"How about another kiss, Kaz?" John said.

Well, it was what I wanted and I stood and allowed John to lead me to the centre of the room. He took me in his strong arms and kissed me. I kissed him back and put up no resistance when he felt my naked breasts. His hard cock pressing against my belly. God knows how long we kissed. Then he stopped and looked at me, he spun me to face Keith and Dave and his hard cock nestled in the crack between my buttocks.

"Hasn't she got fantastic tits?"

Both men were openly masturbating and both agreed with John about my breasts. Then as if by some unknown signal both stood and came over. They bent their heads and each man took one of my nipples in his mouth and licked and sucked on my tits. Someone's hand slipped inside my panties and stroked the thin strip of pubic hair that made up my landing strip. Then a finger entered me.

I had never had a sensation to approach this. Phil was totally forgotten. I was their whore and they knew it. My panties were pulled down and my pussy exposed. John sat on the sofa and I was bent over with my face in his lap. I knew what was expected and I didn't disappoint. I took that huge cock in my mouth and he groaned in pleasure as I sucked on his member.

I don't know who pushed their cock inside my pussy. But I felt hands on my buttocks and a hard cock being pushed against my slit. Then with a man's primal grunt, suddenly I was being fucked. I was a cheating slut and I loved it. Phil had never filled me up like this. It felt like I was being stretched and it felt better than anything Phil had ever done to me. I never lick Phil's balls but I found myself lapping at John's glands, sucking on his scrotum.

I felt an orgasm rising and my knees wobbled as a wave of joy rushed through my hips. The man fucking me slapped my bum and it felt good. Then he pulled out and Keith took, Johns place on the Sofa. I instantly knew that it had been Keith who'd fucked me, as I could taste my juices as I sucked his cock.

John sat beside Keith and had his camera phone out. He was filming the action and I didn't care. Dave then entered me and fucked me hard and fast. His cock going oh, so deep! He pounded my pussy and It was all I could do to keep Keith's dick in my mouth. After all if I started yelling Mel might guess what I was up to. At that speed I knew he wouldn't last long and sure enough after just a few minutes I felt him pouring his seed into my womb.

"I always hoped you'd be a slut Kaz!" John said, grinning as he filmed me.

"Its Karen! Now fuck me you bastard!" I told him.

However, he made me wait, as Keith told him that he was close. Moments later sperm erupted from Keith's cock. His first spurt entered my mouth. (The first spunk I'd ever tasted!). Then he took his cock out of my mouth and wanked his semen over my face, Spurting into my hair, over my cheeks and chin till the sperm was dripping off my face.

They didn't give me a moment to recover before John laid me on the floor and spread my legs wide. Dave had taken over filming duties and he made sure he got a close up as John's massive dick penetrated me. He thrust balls deep and I bit my lip to stop from screaming in pleasure. My co-worker then fucked me with long deep thrusts. Far deeper than my husband had ever been or would ever be.

He was grinning in triumph as he screwed me. I didn't care. I just wanted more of that cock. Another orgasm was rising. I'd never cum twice inn one night before. Mind you I'd never let three strapping young studs fuck me one after another before. If my first orgasm had been good, this was mindblowing. It hit me with wave after wave of pleasure. My body shook uncontrollably. My legs quivered and I went light headed as my first ever multiple orgasm ripped through my body.

As it subsided I was a rag doll beneath John. He could have done anything to me and he fucked me hard. He used me like a cheap whore. I let him and I loved his fucking. God only knew how many times I'd cum over his cock. I had no resistance in me as he knelt over my chest and masturbated over my face. I opened my mouth an allowed him to cum in my mouth. It was such a big load though, that most of it joined Keith sperm covering my face.

It took me a good five minutes before I could speak. John had just taken my breath away. I asked for the shower and they showed me the way. I stood under the warm water and washed the evidence of my gang fucking away. With my T-shirth and panties back on I returned and two of the men had disappeared to bed. Only John remained.

"Thanks Karen that was amazing." He said.

"Just keep it to yourself! And for fucks sake, don't tell Mel!" I told him.

"OK, OK," He said, "Still it would be nice to go another round with you some time." He said with his lovely Irish lilt.

"Maybe. Just send me a copy of that video, OK."

The bedroom door opened and John just nodded and Mel tottered out, looking flushed like she'd just been fucked. Which of course she had.

He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers
12