A Holiday Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's try this." A mutter, more to herself but Jones still heard her, curious but still dazed. He felt Ashley draw closer and something move before his face. "Inhale." Unable to refuse, most of Jones' brain looking like the aftermath of a John Woo shootout, he did as he was told.

Instantly the fog over his thoughts was banished, replaced by a fleeting but vivid image of a forest of roses, each one the size of a tree and in full boom. Thorns at least a foot long added a sense of danger but didn't detract from the utter beauty on display, the meager light that filtered down through the blood red petals show vague paths winding into the darkness. It was a place of peace, of longing and Lysander Jones wanted to weep for he knew seeing it was a pale mockery of actually being there.

Eyes opening, Jones sat up with a gasp, not seeing the rose petal Ashley was holding before him. No, he saw the roses with their wild impossibility until the picture faded and he was left blinking, looking around his place and finding it normal.

"Yep, that did the trick." Pulling the deep red petal that curled to nigh black at the edges back, Ashley carefully folded it up in a piece of paper and tucked it away in her purse. Jones wiped his eyes, looking at her anew, not fearing that she wasn't human but appreciating how Ashley looked. Yet opening checking out this stranger after such a strange turn of events made him feel guilty, that emotion not enough to make the boner he was currently popping go down. All in all, Jones had made a perfect ass of himself and didn't know how to fix it.

"Feeling better?" She asked and Jones nodded, not sure what to say or where to go from here. "Feeling a bit frisky?" That he didn't answer, finding a wrinkle in the sheet covering him far more interesting. "Don't feel bad, it's what that does: It brings out their heart's desires... And maybe some less pure ones too but hey, no big deal."

Jones nodded again, working to keep his emotions under wraps. That a very friendly being had seem him crossdressing and was now sharing the futon with him was making Jones more desperate for any sort of physical contact. Another, deeper desire was stirring, the had that had sent his mood spiraling downward for weeks now and the question of if Ashley could somehow help occurred to him.

"So..." Ashley took her purse off, setting it on the floor and she looked at him in a way no other person had, making his stomach go all funny. "Can I ask a favor?" He nodded, scared and thrilled in equal measure in hear her next words.

"Can I get another look?" Ashley tugged at the sheet, color starting to flare in her cheeks and Jones nodded once more, completely unable to hide his arousal or even say no. Without any more warning she flipped the cloth covering him over the back of the futon, Jones having to no idea to do with his hands and so tucked them behind his head to keep from covering his near nudity.


"Oh..." Whatever sound Ashley made, it was approving and Jones blushed furiously, having never been in this situation before. Granted, some part of his brain insisted no one had seeing how this person wasn't human and she was checking out his package, nothing was normal and chaos reigned.

"Can I touch?" Jones hadn't expected that. At this point, each breath he drew in was a surprise and given how hard his heart was hammering, it might just explode and make this whole thing moot.

"Yeah." Barely louder than a whisper, he got the word out and was rewarded by her running a hand up a smooth leg, a moan slipping out from numb lips. Another, louder one came out when she got to his thigh and went higher still, fingers softly running over the bundle trapped in red fake silk.

"May I show you something?" She asked quietly while still rubbing his dick, Jones almost missing the question but nodding anyway. Ashley could have asked if he wanted a nuclear strike called down and Jones would have agreed to it if she kept running her fingers up and down his length.

Instead of continuing the motion, Ashley took her hands off him and undid her jeans, pushing them off and making Jones pant, unable to figure out what exactly was coming next.

"So I'm going to be honest with you Jones: I prefer to be called Ash and I might not be what you're expecting." In his lust addled thoughts, Jones still managed to think 'Ash like a tree haha' before she rose on her knees and then he had something new to contend with.

It was little wonder why Ash had complimented Jones on his choice of panties considering the lacy, nearly sheer black number she was wearing. Though there was another similarity between them: Ash was packing and it appeared to be more than he had.

"I hope your not freaked out but I wanted it all out in the open before things went any further." He was surprised to see a vulnerability on Ash's face, an emotion he for some reason didn't think a dryad could have felt but knew that feeling all too well. Taking a deep breath, Jones tried to sit up and engage his brain but the first measure failed so he settled for speaking.

"Ash, I'm... I've got a dildo and what you have really doesn't bother me." That was all he could say, trying not to stare at the real deal Ash had, something he'd given serious thought about trying out but he was hopeless when it came to dating. And the thought of someone recognizing him from work made him want to jump in a dumpster and live there. "Though, wha, uh, pronouns?" Jones got that much out, getting a tender look from Ash he missed, too busy trying not to stare.

"Call me a woman but not a lady Jonesy." Her grin was wicked and he flushed with heat as she leaned forward, grinning. "And I love a guy who knows what he wants and goes for it. So, whatcha want Jonesy?" At that question, Jones failed once more to rise and instead spread his arms, Ash answering the invitation and gently lowered atop him. Her slight but comforting weight paired with living heat was wonderful and that was before she kissed him, the first he had received in over a year. Yet as he returned it, Jones became very aware of a hot hardness pressing against him and moaned at deducting what it had to be.

"Are you sure it doesn't bother ya?" The question was whispered in his ear and Jones answered with a trembling 'no', breathing hard as Ash nibbled on one of his earlobes. The futon coming alive and eating them both was higher up on Jones' list of problems but he couldn't quite say as much when Ash reached down and caressed his hips.

Sitting up to her haunches, a knee on either side of Jones, Ash took her shirt off. Under was a black lace bra that didn't look to be supporting much and it too was removed, revealing what might have been the beginnings of breasts with perky pink nipples.

"Katie insists I wear it when I'm over." Ash rolled her eyes, brushing pink hair out of her face. "Then again she calls me her 'girly boi' so I'm not sure what else to expect." It was then Jones finally understood, eyes going wide as he looked at her, then the plant now hanging from the lamp that had summoned Ash here.

"Yep, Katie and I usually bone down. She likes her boys pretty and all dolled up and I think I do too." Ash ran a hand over Jones' junk, making him stir, face contorting with need. Slipping fingers under the lace waistband, Ash pulled them down enough that he sprung free, Jones breathing hard as she touched his newly bared skin. The girl he had dated in high school had been much more impressed by his humor than what had been in his pants. Kay's cold, not quite bemused expression upon sticking her hand down his pants for the first time had sent him to the internet, looking up average penis sizes and finding he was below that, clocking in at four and a quarter inches. There hadn't been much romance after that but he still could made her laugh hard enough to cry by mocking the popular click and teachers. It hadn't been much but it beat being alone.

Yet Ash didn't show any disappointment in what was sticking up, instead smiling as she climbed off him and lowered her head, tongue slipping from her lips to run circles about his lower head. With ease she opened up and all Jones had to offer went in her mouth, a loud noise getting caught in his throat as his legs stirred, Ash not seeming to mind as her tongue got to work. Jones wanted to scream, to tell her he was close but she kept going, doing things to him he had seen in videos then done to his dildo after deep cleaning it.

A low, wavering moan was all the warming Jones was able to give as he erupted, Ash's lips pressed up to his body and he lost vision for the second time that day, built up misery falling away as he jerked and gasped. Looking at the pink haired head of something the world had never told him existed, Jones fell back and reveling in the feeling of Ash still holding him in her mouth until he was almost completely soft. Only then did she sit up and wipe her mouth, grinning down at him.

"Sorry..." Breathing hard, Jones laid there, still shocked that had happened.

"For what? I enjoyed myself and ya really seemed to need that." Standing and stretching, Ash walked off and Jones heard cabinets open then the faucet running. Ash returned with two glasses of water, offering one to him that he had to sit up to take. She sat beside him and Jones scooted until they were touching, happy for Ash being so close.

Draining his water, Jones leaned on her shoulder, starting to lose the battle to stay awake after such a stressful day and surprise release. Laying his head on her shoulder Jones crashed with shocking swiftness, snugging close and wrapping his arms about one of hers'.

Ash, meanwhile, found the computer mouse on the floor and began browsing about his subscriptions before her brow furrowed as if listening to something far off. Jones twitched and his eyelids fluttered, not in waking but rather dreaming.

Hooking her purse strap with a foot, Ash carefully pulled it up beside her and opened it, digging around for something as Jones shifted, his head sliding down in slow motion. With some assistance from Ash, Jones ended up with his head in her lap and when paired with her still not wearing pants, it very much looked like he was giving the worlds quietest blow job.

Returning attention to the purse, Ash pulled out her key ring and carefully so to not make any noise, took hold of the wooden doodad attached to it. Closing her eyes, Ash took a deep breath and held her free hand above Jones's sleeping head.

Images, devoid of any context, flashed through Ash's mind: Flickers of past events, including the very recent blowjob. That feeling of Ash's dick against him, a memory that felt exceedingly strange for Ash to experience from his perspective. That flowed into Jones before a mirror wearing a bra that had been stuffed with rolled up pantyhose, not daring to meet his own eyes but instead looking at the false rack with longing. A jump cut and then Jones once more stepping into a pair of panties, these smaller and pink, carefully tucking his goods back and tugging and adjusting until the front was smooth, not betraying what lay between his legs at all.

Opening her eyes that now glowed amber, Ash closed her hand, having seen enough. Once more she went questing in the bag, finding a small faux leather pouch and set it beside her. Tucking the wooden charm back in the purse, Ash sighed as her skin shifted from peach-ish to a light green, not having to hide her true nature anymore.

"Hey Jonesy, rise and shine." He muttered, squinting up at Ash, as if not understanding he was using her thighs as a pillow or that she had dropped the disguise.

"Whazit?" Shaking his head, Jones realized his head was so very close to the thing he wanted to get a taste of and sat up in a hurry, all sorts of things forcing him to wake up faster than usual.

"I have something for you." Even saying that, Ash didn't sound too sure. "First of all, I kinda mighta snooped in on your dreams." His brow furrowed,, trying to remember what he had been dreaming of but the details were fuzzy. All he knew is they were some smutty ones and he was ready to go for round two if Ash was.

"You can do that?" Jones didn't see what nature spirit and dreams had in common with each other.

"Kinda. I'm more in tune with emotions and well, after blowing you, I caught some hints and wanted to check to made sure." Jones stared, utterly confused, making Ash sigh and sit facing him. "Okay, when you orgasm a small bit of spiritual energy is released. It's unique to you, like your jizz only not as messy. Anyway, yours was... Troubled? Discontent?" Unable to look into her faintly shining eyes anymore, Jones glanced over at the TV, finding the CineWaffle host was gone and instead his subscription box was open, full of movie reviews and video essays.

"I want to offer you an opportunity but understand I can't make you do anything. If you say no and throw me out, then I'm gone." Sitting in silence, Jones wondered what sort of Faustian bargain was going to be extended his way and if he had the balls to turn Ash down if she wanted to fool around some more.

Taking up the leather bag, Ash opened it and looked inside, a new scent emerging that Jones didn't know. Reaching in, she pulled out a leaf of a sort he'd never seen before. It was thick and fleshy like aloe vera but shaped more like a normal leaf, with deep purple veins over the green surface. While Jones didn't think it was evil, it certainly looked like something that would grow in or around Mordor.

"So, crash course on Dryad-ology here. As a spiritual being, I need more than food and water to survive. This is full of energy I've stored away and I've got more so don't worry." She showed him the interior of the bag and there were two more leaves in there, the smell growing to be nearly overpowering and he waved it away. "Oops, sorry. Anyway, I can convert this to pure female energy. If I do and you bite down on it, you'll become more female for a short amount of time. And it might have some long term effects."

Jones sat there, stunned into being mute once more. This was the bad mood creator, the thing that made him avoid mirrors unless he was trying on clothing not meant for the likes of him. It wasn't just that he was short or had a below average dick but he simply felt better, more alive in panties and the one pair of tight jeans he owned over anything else. He was still working on figuring out if it was the clothing that turned him on and gave him peace or appearing as something he wasn't.

"I don't mean to freak ya out or anything but..." Ash tried to keep speaking but couldn't find the words, Jones stepping in to fill his part of the conversation.

"It's a chance to see, to figure this out." Said very slowly, Jones nodded, having made his mind up. "I'll do it. But..."

"But?" Ash resisted the urge to stand up and show off her butt, knowing this was a more delicate topic and deserved some measure of gravity.

"But why? Why do this for me?" Jones had to swallow a sudden lump in his throat, a nigh overwhelming sense of powerlessness sweep over him. A chance beyond rational thought was being offered and he doubted it, was hurt by this kindness for reasons he couldn't understand besides having been tossed aside all his life. Jones had scorned the mainstream and now something so far in the fringes had found him and he was breaking down like someone confronting cosmic existentialism for the first time. He had seen The Thing and found the bleakness both depressing and to his liking, that sense of isolation and viewing other people with a thinly hidden veil of annoyance already how he lived his life. But this? Jones had no defense, no frame of reference for Ash.

"Cause I like you. And it's Christmas, the time of giving! So why not?" Ash grinned, trying to lighten the mood as Jones bit back tears.

"Do dryads celebrate Christmas?" Jones asked in a slightly choked voice, Ash scooting closer as he wiped his eyes.

"More the winter solstice but it's cold and there's fuck all else to do aside from join society and see what the fuss is all about." Jones actually laughed at that, seeing the green woman in a newer light after hearing it. "I like the idea of peace on Earth and your not at peace. So if I can help you, then that's one step closer."

"Your idealism is both refreshing and sickening." Now it was Ash's turn to laugh, Jones mostly recovered from his brush with the void. "Okay, I'm ready."

"So, I wasn't kidding about helping ya but later, if your willing we could help each other out. Just being honest that I'm not completely selfless." Jones shrugged, gesturing for her to get on with it. "Alright! I've not done with this with another person before but I know it's possible! Now I've done it before but still, if it feels wrong, then spit it out, okay?" Jones nodded, hanging on her every word but still eager to get this started. "Oh, and it's gonna hurt. Face, chest and hips are gonna change as long as you bite down. If it's too much, stop. Understand?"

"Bite down for boobs, got it." Ash laughed at that, leaning over and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"So this will last for maybe an hour? If ya want to mess around, have some fun during that time then get ready now, okay? And don't wear anything! It fuckin' hurts when you start outgrowing clothes!" Jones hopped up, slipping his panties off and walking over to his closet and dug around for a hidden bottle of lube, erect dick showing his excitement for what was to be.

"Even if this doesn't work, I want to try more. With you." Jones said as he walked over to her, fiddling with the futon until the back was able to be leaned back, now flat like a bed.

"Sure thing." Taking her time, Ash pushed her panties down, obviously preforming but he had no complaints. Naked, she swayed her hips while turning her back to him, slight hips and bubble butt on full display then he saw her from the side, how lean yet shapely she was before something else got his attention.

While nowhere near an expert, Jones figured Ash had to be over six inches long as his dildo was half a foot and what he was looking at was bigger.

"Let's do this now cause if you keep looking at me like that, things are going to happen." Jones turned beet red at Ash's words and even still had to tear his eyes away from her green privates, wanting to have it pressed against him once more. "Remember, the longer you bite down on it, the more you'll change. And some of it might stick, I'm not entirely sure on that part?"

"I wouldn't mind if that happened." Jones said, more to himself than for Ash to hear but she caught it anyway.

"And, I have to stress this part, it's gonna hurt." She stepped close, eyes shining as she held up a closed hand palm up, a shimmering escaping her fingers. Jones watched, wide eyed as Ash's eyes dimmed and she blinked, returning to here and now. "Alright, it's ready. And hey, I can take what's left so it'll be just us girls if ya want." That gave him paused and Ash grinned, opening her hand and extending the vaguely evil looking leaf for him to take. "I can tell ya like the idea!" He paused in reaching for the catalyst for change, forcing himself to say what came next.

"Will it effect uh, that any?" Jones gestured downward where Ash was pointing at him in a very masculine way, getting a round of giggles from the dryad.

"Nope! It'll be here, ready and waiting. Oh and Merry Christmas Jonesy." With that last bit of logistics taken care of, Jones took the surprisingly heavy and warm leaf from Ash, it being narrow and maybe half an inch thick. Opening up, he put it on the right side of his mouth and, feeling a potent mixture of hopeful and stupidity, bit down.

The texture was what he noticed first, thick and requiring him to really bite the thing. Then the taste came, not at all the expected lettuce but rather deeper, more akin to an apple mixed with almonds. All of that was forgotten as a tingle settled into his cheeks, then he gasped as his chest began to feel very odd, as if something was moving around in there, giving him bad thoughts of Alien and the famous scene therein. That faded fast as his nipples became amazingly, astonishingly erect before a sharp, agonizing pain settled into the left one before starting up in the right. A groan came from his clenched teeth but Jones wasn't aware of it.