A Holiday to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
The Holidays Are Beginning To Heat Up.
5.7k words
4.55
16.3k
22
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinwriter
Sinwriter
259 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older

---

I was finding it extremely difficult not to grab those delicate hips and ram my manhood deep inside her, and to not to fill that room with the sounds of my enjoyment. I imagined that Allison was probably holding back as well.

I slowly and deeply moved my hips, my eyes watching as my big cock disappeared inside her quivering body. I especially loved it when she moaned softly and then grabbed my forearms. I looked at her soft, thin body, her pink erect nipples, her flat stomach as I continued to penetrate her in the missionary position.

My daughter suddenly moaned in a louder tone as I abruptly changed the angle of my attack, using my right thumb to stimulate her pink clitoris. She really loved that, it was all over her face.

Our bodies continued to move in perfect harmony, her hips lifting itself slightly with each angled thrust just as her pliant body had been bending to my every whim all night.

I continue to look at my daughter's face, mesmerised by all her strikingly beautiful features, the shape of her eyes with its hypnotic blue gaze, the pinkness as it softly creeped up on her cheeks, her remarkably feminine lips. I was in love with her and I needed to show her as I increased the strength of my thrusts.

Now there is a fundamental truth that every person you'll ever have sex with feels different, some will better than others. Now, I have to admit that in all my long years, no woman-- not one-- has ever felt as warm, inviting and as perfectly tight as Allison did, not even her own mother. She was the perfect fit, her pussy appears to have been crafted by me for my pleasure, and it was heaven on earth.

"Oh my God, I can feel you..." Allison said then stopped talking as she took in a deep, audible breath. "... I can feel you all the way in my stomach, fuck you're so deep."

"Do you like it?" I ask as I grab her small breast and squeeze her nipples.

"God yes, please don't ever stop." she responded as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down. We kissed for a moment, then I hugged her, forcing her head to my right shoulder as I increased my thrusts yet again. I could hear the sounds of her wet pussy, the slapping of our naked bodies, and the creaking of the bed as they all got slightly louder.

I let out low grunts as I felt her get even tighter. "Yes, that's it..." I stop moving as her sweet cunt squeezed me in a pulsing, rhythmical fashion, tighter than I have ever felt, even when I had fucked those two sweet eighteen year olds in the summer. "Fuck, goddamn, baby, what are you doing to me?" my voice escaped me with the sounds of pleasurable agony as I felt her pulsing love hole continue to push my impending orgasm ever closer without our bodies even moving. "That's it..." I grunt again as her orgasm continued, she latched on to me, wrapping her legs so tightly around me, she let out a muffled yell as she dug her face into my shoulder. "... That's it... that's... that's my girl." and with one last grunt from me we stop and kiss for a few.

We remained motionless and quiet for a little while longer all the while I was fighting the urge to cum with every thump of my heartbeat that I felt on my cock.

"I can't believe we've been here that long." Allison said as she suddenly broke the silence. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, It read as 3am.

"I guess we should finish then." I say with a smile.

"Do we have to? I am having so much fun." she said in a whisper as she put my lower lip into her mouth and started suckling it before it changed to a light bite.

I slowly began to enter and exit her again, each inch of my existence perfectly accepted by her velvety touch. With each thrust I start to go harder, lifting her waist up and off the bed, my arms cupping her soft ass as her back arched. I tried my hardest to be quiet, but after a few more thrusts I began to lose myself. The bed was no longer quiet as we began to make our sexy music heard, our skin contacts clearly audible.

I suddenly hear someone coughing in the background and I stop. Allison, however, did not. She lifted and lowered her hips rhythmically and began to fuck me while I stood motionless.

Again that cough, then a door opening. "Allie." I whisper.

"Yes daddy?" She said as she continued. I grabbed her by the waist and rolled over, putting her on top of me which caused me to exit her. I then kiss her deeply. My hands caressed her smooth body.

Another cough.

"Looks like someone is starting to get sick." I whisper.

Allison smiled and began to kiss my chest then slowly went down, my stomach was next until finally my cock was inside her mouth. I felt her tongue ring softly on the back of my hard shaft.

She expertly used her hand in unison with each bop and I could hear the low slurping sound mixed in with her mews of excitement, she took it out and continued jerking me while she smiled for a good solid minute, working on the tip, twisting her hand, causing every nerve located in my sexual organ to light up like a Christmas tree. I found myself taking quick, fast, breaths as my jizz moved quickly upwards.

"You're trembling, are going to cum for me daddy?" she said as she licked the back of my shaft from balls to tip then took me deep down her throat.

"Oh man." I said as I grabbed the bedsheets.

Inch by inch, she continues, her right hand working in tandem with her mouth, her other hand massaging my balls and squeezing them. Little by little, faster and faster, my balls began to tense and I felt my cock about to be milked.

I decided not to tell her and simply surprise her as I felt myself explode, my hips buckled, my legs shaked, as I felt my balls emptied.

Man, I have never felt so relieved, after forty minutes of slow fucking I finally got my release.

"No more coughing. I think I should head out." She whispered as she picked up her clothes.

"I love you." I whispered to her, she smiled and said it back. A few seconds later I was alone in my room and asleep.

#

Bzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz

I felt my pillow shake and that woke me up. I smacked my lips, opened my eyes and then did a long stretch. I saw an incoming call from Chelsea and answered it.

"Hello." I say with a hoarse voice.

"Morning." Chelsea said.

"Hey princess, are you home?" I ask as I remove the covers and stand, completely naked.

"No, mom, Aunt Allie and I went out to buy some things."

"And your dad?"

"He slept in."

Maybe he was the one coughing last night. I think to myself. I decided to put on a bedrobe and grab some clean clothes. I open the bedroom door and hear some noise coming from downstairs.

"We are headed home soon and mom wanted to know if you'd like us to bring you anything?" Chelsea asked.

"No, I'm good, thanks."

"Okay grandpa, see you soon." And with that she disconnected the call. I walked out, the noise was definitely coming from the kitchen.

I jumped into the shower, feeling its warm touch rejuvenated me. Once done I went downstairs, poured myself a cup of Joe, grabbed some toast and joined Tim at the kitchen table.

"Morning son." I said to him as I sat down.

"Morning dad. How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"I slept okay." I say as I take a sip of coffee. "Good coffee."

Tim smiled.

"What about you, how'd you sleep?" I ask him.

He didn't answer.

We sat quietly for a few moments while I ate, I would keep looking at Tim as he seemed very preoccupied with something. After a bit more time I finally decided to ask if something was wrong. He looked to me as if he was a man carrying the weight of the world on his shoulder.

Again, a quiet few moments.

"Tim, you know you can speak to me about anything." I say to him as I take another bite of toast.

"Dad, were you and Mom always, well, were you two always happy?" he asked as he twiddled his thumbs.

I look down, trying to recollect a moment that might help him with his query. I took in a deep breath through my nose then let it out, it was slightly audible. "Marriage always will have its ups and downs. Your mother was an amazing woman. But, we did have our difficulties. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

I stop eating and give my son my undivided attention.

"Jen and I, we are having some difficulties." Tim said.

"I see, anything you want to talk about, specifically?"

"It's kind of embarrassing." Tim said with a sigh. "I feel like I might be losing her."

"What makes you think that?" I ask.

"In the last couple of months, our sex life has changed, quite a bit. It was hot for a while, but then she started to want roleplay. Now, she wants other things."

"Such as?" I asked, then noticed his trepidation. "I only want to help." I add.

"She's just more active lately, sexually."

"Son, I don't mean to pry." I say as I stopped the inquiry since I noticed how uncomfortable he was getting.

"No, it's okay. I need to talk it out. I, we... haven't really been together in over a month now, if you catch my meaning. The last time we talked about it, she mentioned possibly swinging. I am not completely comfortable with that."

I began to realise that I may have done some damage to Tim's marriage, it appears that I awoke something in Jen, I need to fix this quickly.

"Tim... son, listen, I need to ask. When was the last time you gave your wife a good solid fuck?" I ask bluntly.

His deer in headlights look told me everything I needed to know. I stand up and walk to the coffee brewer. I bring it over and fill Tim's and my cup. Once I sat down I rotated my cup for a few seconds, trying to formulate my thoughts in a way that could help my son.

"Women just want to be desired and sometimes even dominated. Listen, love is a beautiful thing and it's essential to a happy marriage just as much as trust is. It makes the darkness in this world so much more bearable; and sex is a way to show our love; there's no doubt about that." I say then take a sip. "But love sometimes, well it needs a little help. Honestly, it might not be even be anything else except that she needs a good fuck."

He looked a bit uncomfortable with the topic. I get it, if my dad had done what I've just done, I would've felt uncomfortable too. But I push through stuff like that, and I taught my son to do the same.

"Tim..." I say more softly. "... it will help your ma..."

"But I..." Tim said cutting me off. "...well, I..."

"No, no excuses." I say, cutting him off in turn. "Son, from one man to another, I recommend, wholeheartedly, that you do this. It appears that she needs it, and if I'm not being too bold, so do you."

Tim sat quietly as if putting everything together. "Perhaps." he finally said.

"I have an idea, tonight, I'll take the girls out, catch a movie or something, and you..." I say as I stand up. "... you will make dinner, sit with your wife, spend time with her, and finally you will take her upstairs and you will do what you need to do her-- not just sex for sex's sake-- but a good solid..."

"I get it." he said lifting one hand as a way of letting me know he understood. "I don't think I could do that in your bed, dad."

"It won't bother me at all." I say to him while memories of me using his bed to fuck his daughter and her friend came suddenly to me. I guess, I was simply returning the favor. "I'm serious about this, just clean the sheets when you're done." I finally end the conversation by putting my hand on his shoulder and leave the kitchen.

I head outside to get the mail. As I approached the mailbox I saw Nora walking her dog again.

"You must be Nordic." She said with a smile.

"Nordic?" I quickly say back without thinking.

"Yeah, you're always slightly underdressed."

"Oh, I guess I am." I said to her as I noticed Tim's SUV approaching. I walk up to her and kneel down momentarily. "Hey there Chaucer." I say to the dog as I pet its head.

As the car came to a stop, I saw Jen, Allie and Chelsea vacate the vehicle and all three of them walked to where I was standing.

"Nora, this is my family. My daughter-in-law Jen, my daughter Allison and my granddaughter Chelsea." I say as I introduced them.

"It's nice to meet you." Said Jen as she shook Nora's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." said Allison as she did the same.

"Hi." Chelsea said as she stood to my right side very closely and grabbed my forearm.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you all. Wow, everyone in this family is really good looking." She must've realised what she said and looked at me then the women.

"I'll be inside Jack, nice to meet you again." Jen said as she waved, Allison followed in concert.

Chelsea, however, did not.

Nora and I continued our conversation all the while Chelsea did not budge. She would on occasion squeeze my forearm causing me to look at her. Her cheeks were slightly blushed, her eyes barely blinked and she would fake a smile whenever Nora would make a joke.

Oh my God, is she jealous?

I do my best to not draw attention towards Chelsea as Nora continues to talk. I listened and observed Nora, she definitely had a nice body from what I could see, probably took good care of herself. She was very pretty too with a big smile. Nora had brown eyes and a slight southern American accent. I also noticed that she had good sized breasts.

I looked momentarily as Chelsea's face was now beet red, she actually looked angry and started to slightly tug on my arm, indicating that she wanted me to go in with her.

"Grandpa." she suddenly said as she looked at me with her cheeks colour red as a tomato.

"I am starting to get cold." I say to Nora.

She nodded her head. " I understand, nice talking to you again; and it was nice meeting you." she then said to Chelsea.

Chelsea gave her a very noticeable fake smile and pulled my arm strongly.

Once we were out of earshot I stopped Chelsea. "Okay, what was that about? That was rude." I say to her, suddenly switching to grandpa mode.

Chelsea let go of my arm, looked me right in the eyes and scuffed. "Whatever." she said and then stormed into the house, loudly closing the door.

I walked into the house, as I proceeded past the entrance and then closed the door, all the members of my family gave me a look. It was Allison who asked finally what happened. I looked at them and then at the stairs, realising that I needed to fix this, so when my daughter said she was going to talk to Chelsea, I abruptly stopped her. "It's okay, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding." I said and let out a sigh, and with those words I proceeded upstairs.

I knocked first and asked if I could come in, I didn't hear anything at first. I waited for a few seconds and then knocked again, this time she opened the door.

"Can I come in?" I ask and wait for her. After she nodded she opened the door wider and allowed me access. I sit down on the bed and pat the mattress. "Come, sit." I say softly.

"I'm sorry." She said as she sat down and hugged me.

"It's okay love, I kind of understand why it happened." I say, returning the hug.

"No, I was wrong. I got jealous." She said as she lifted her head and beamed those baby blues at me. I kissed her forehead and that caused her to hug me a little harder.

"It's okay to get a little jealous, I did too." I say as I lay down on the bed.

"When was that?" Chelsea asked as she laid down with me.

"When you went camping. I imagined the things you'd do with boys up there, all alone."

"I never knew."

"There's nothing wrong with being jealous, but acting on it without justification is never good."

"So, you thought I was fucking other guys?"

I chuckled. "Yes, I did. I'm guilty of that."

"That's literally the cutest thing I've ever heard." Chelsea said as she kissed my cheek, she then got up and walked towards the door, put her ear to it and waited, finally locking the door and tiptoeing back to me.

"Chelsea." I say but she quickly took off her shirt and pants, she had no underwear on. That cute little blonde spinner quickly got on her knees and began to unbuckle my jeans. In a few seconds she pulled down my pants and underwear, exposing my now erect cock. I felt the warmness of her sweet, sweet mouth engulf my growing manhood.

She didn't waste time, quickly going to work with both hands twisting in opposite directions, working it with her soft tongue as it stroked the glands at the back of my cockhead. I watched her bop up and down, her blue eyes looking at me as I laid there, she winked at me and suddenly took me deep into her mouth, her gagging noise was beautiful.

After a whole minute of that heavenly feeling I stood up, picked her up and rotated her, giving me access to her sweet smelling snatch. As her mouth continued to work on my big cock, my mouth worked on her wonderful tasting pink pussy.

I could hear her moans, muffled as I continued to enjoy that wonderful taste. Because of her petite body, I could've easily held her like this without tiring, but I knew we had our time measured. I couldn't dawdle, I continued to lick her deliciousness for a minute or two and then rotated her again, holding her soft, round ass in my hands.

"Guide me in, princess." I say, softly.

"I love it when you call me that." She said as she grabbed my manhood and inserted me inside. I had to hold all my willpower to not make any loud sounds. She did the same as a soft sound escaped from her lips.

I lifted and lowered her slowly, introducing more and more of myself until I was almost all the way in.

I took my time going slowly and allowing her to acclimate. The sounds of her wet pussy being fucked became the only sound in the quiet room. Eventually I start fucking her faster, the soft sounds of her moans began to compete with the sounds of our naked skin contacts as it clearly sounded like clapping, echoing in that small room.

"Grandpa." She said softly and bit her lip as I continued. I grunted rather loudly as her pussy suddenly squeezed me. Chelsea wasn't holding her breath which meant she wasn't there just yet.

I heard laughing coming from downstairs and I took that as a sign to speed up even more.

"Oh my Gosh." She whispered as I was now all the way in. I started slowly feeling every one of my inches, all seven and a half of them, caressed. I squeezed those white ass cheeks and started going in even faster. "Grandpa... If you keep that up." She whispered.

"What's gonna happen, you gonna cum for me princess?" I whispered back as she let out a moan, her breathing had become heavy panting. I saw my reflection coming off the bedroom mirror, I saw how her soft round ass fit perfectly into the palms of my hands, her blonde, silky hair swayed as I kept fucking her, her white skinny body curved at just the right proportions.

My beautiful granddaughter moaned louder now as I kept my pace. After a few more pumps, I lay her down on the bed and opened up her legs, put my now throbbing member into her soft, fleshy hole again. I thrust harder now, using my thumb to massage her sensitive clit. I watched her face as it slowly changed colour.

"Fuck, baby." I whispered as her pussy got a little tighter. It was so hard not to give in, my cock suddenly felt very sensitive, I literally had to hold my own breath as a way to keep myself from cumming. Her cheeks were rosy now and her breath suddenly got heavier. I saw her size B breasts rise and fall faster with her pink hard nipples. I lean in and put one of them into my mouth.

"Shit." She said loudly while holding the I sound a whole second longer than the rest of the word right before she put her hand over her mouth. I fucked her deeper now, my balls slapping unto her ass cheeks. I was actually so lost in the moment that I forgot about the people downstairs. Our lovemaking sounds were clearly audible in the room, the panting, the semi-loud moans, the bed creaking softly, the sounds of our naked skin slapping.

Sinwriter
Sinwriter
259 Followers
12