A Holiday to Remember Pt. 04

Story Info
The Truth Will Set You Free.
5k words
4.56
12k
12
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinwriter
Sinwriter
260 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older

----

I gasp as I suddenly open up my eyes, the room is dark as I sit up on what I imagine was my bed.

"It was just a dream." I say as I stand up. I take another look around the room, the darkness peering through my window obscures almost anything in view, the few things that I could make out looked gray, devoid of color.

"It felt so real." I again say to myself as I put on a sleeping robe.

I walk downstairs, the silent echoes of my footsteps filling the void of silence, I go into the kitchen and prepare some coffee, then I sit in the living room quietly lost in thought.

The hours passed by rather quickly, the sunlight beamed in through the windows, blinding me slightly as I opened my eyes again. I must've dozed off, I took another look around, I heard some noise coming from the kitchen, another from someone showering. I stretched and stood up as I heard a door open upstairs.

"Morning dad." Said Tim as he walked downstairs.

"Morning Tim." I replied.

As Tim entered the kitchen, Jen walked out. She sat down across from me and drank a cup of coffee.

"Good morning." I said to her.

"Good morning Jack, How'd you sleep?" She asked me as she took another sip.

"Apparently pretty good." I say to her as I look at her, trying to decipher in her mannerisms anything that might seem off. I wasn't one hundred percent sure if what I had experienced was in fact a dream. It felt too vivid, and I am not a vivid dreamer.

"You okay Jack?" She asked me as she put down her cup.

"Did we talk last night?" I ask.

"Not that I can recall, you went to sleep pretty early, you said you felt tired." Jen said to me.

It was true, I had fucked three teenagers and I felt spent, I am not as young as I used to be.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I say as I hear the bathroom door open. I turn my head and see Allison walk into the room, a few moments later she walks downstairs. I looked at her as my heart skipped a beat.

"Morning dad." Allison said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Dad, are you hungry?" Tim asks loudly for the kitchen.

I did feel hungry.

"Yes." I say back to him loudly enough so that he can hear me.

"Okay." Tim replied from the kitchen as Allison walked out holding a cup.

I sat and talked with Jen and Allison, not long after Tim called us all for breakfast, Jen being the caring mother that she is, decided not to wake up Chelsea and put some food aside for her. We sat together and ate breakfast, laughing it away. I smiled as I enjoyed the moment with my family.

Shortly after we had finished eating, Chelsea walked in, yawning as she did. Since everyone had finished eating they vacated the kitchen and went into the living room, I decided to stay. I looked at my granddaughter, her long blonde hair looked messy, most likely from having just woken up. I looked at her petite frame, she was wearing a black shirt that hugged her tightly, she was also wearing long gray pajama pants that made her nice, round ass pop out.

"Morning." I said to her.

"Morning." Chelsea said with a long yawn as she approached the kitchen table and sat down.

I offered her the breakfast her mother had put aside for her. I sat there quietly as she ate the bacon and eggs and toast her father had prepared.

"You okay grandpa?" Chelsea asked suddenly.

"Huh?" I said, not realizing that I had been ignoring her conversation.

"You seem a million miles away." She said to me.

"Me? I guess so, just lost in thought." I said to her.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Maybe." I say to her as I observe her beautiful face.

Chelsea smiled as she took my hand, making me feel like I could open up to her.

"Okay, here goes." I said to her as I fixed myself in the chair. I go over my entire dream, bit by bit, not leaving anything out.

"Wow, I don't know what to say." The blonde teen says to me.

"It's just a dream, but it's been bugging me all morning. I want to ask you, is that something you think you would ever do?" I ask her directly.

Chelsea takes a few seconds as she thinks about it thoroughly. "I don't know, I honestly never thought about it." She says then looks at me. "I have a question for you, would you want to know if I ever did it?" She asked me with the wisdom of words of someone much older.

"Honestly, I don't know." I said to her, and that was the truth, I don't know how it would affect me. I loved my granddaughter so much, but the fear of losing what I had with her always loomed at the back of my thoughts. She's eighteen, in college, I am sure there are things she has done that she would most likely never tell me.

I remember asking my late wife a similar question once, I could hear her voice just as clearly as that day. In her own sweet direct way of speaking: "Every woman has secrets about past lovers that they will never reveal to you. It's not because we don't love you- it's because we love you that we choose not to share it. There will always be a better lover out there and that's the unfortunate truth. Imagine if we did share that with you, then the men that we love so much would go crazy trying desperately to measure up to that remarkable and unforgettable sex. It could even destroy a marriage."

I miss my wife, to me she was the perfect mate, despite everything. She was caring, sweet, beautiful, patient and not shy at all; she was very direct and didn't sugar coat anything.

Chelsea smiled and that smile had a bit of worry in it.

I look at her again and realize that what Claudette said is true. One day my beautiful granddaughter will meet a guy that will sweep her of her feet, and I am sure that she will never tell him about all the sexual adventures I am sure she's had, the good looking guys at college, or the possible one night stand with a stranger she met at a party, or even the great sex she had with a much older, experienced gentlemen that rocked her world.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your morning." I say to her as I stand up and kiss her forehead. "Bon appetit." I say as I leave the kitchen.

The rest of the day went smoothly, we all sat together remembering past Christmas experiences, playing board games and laughing, watching movies and playing pranks on each other. I took some time to shovel the snow that had built up in my driveway as Tim and I talked about his job and other stuff that was on his mind.

Eventually the sun began to set as Christmas was almost here. I took some time to enjoy the sunset with my family, I hugged Allison tightly as we did.

#

I cross Allison's legs and put them on my left shoulder, I put my hands underneath the bottom of her back and lift it up slightly, giving me a better angle as I start to thrust fast. I could hear the sounds of our naked skin slapping as the bed slightly creaked under our movements. I watch her beautiful face as she tries her hardest not to moan as I keep assaulting her wonderfully tight pussy hole.

"Fuck." Allison suddenly said loudly just as she put her hand unto her mouth, blocking the scream and muffling her continual moans.

I keep a steady pace, enjoying the love that we are experiencing together.

"Oh dad." She whispers softly as I look at her pink cheeks, her mouth stays open as she starts to lose the ability to keep her moans silent. "Ahh, ahh, ahh." She keeps moaning with the sounds slightly more audible.

I smile as I keep my steady pace.

"Oh fuck, dad, dad... Shit.. oohhhh, daddy, ahh, ahh, ahh." Allison moaned as I slightly started to go faster. "Daddy, ahh, ahh, ahh."

"You feel so good baby." I whisper as I fuck her faster now.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahhh." My beautiful daughter continued to moan as I watched her mouth open and her eyes close.

The room was no longer able to hold out silent fuck session, the bed creeked, our skin slapped, Allison moaned and panted heavily, I grunted. I was actually surprised no one had awoken because of what we were doing.

"I'm close daddy, so close... Ahh, ahh." Allison moaned softly as I could feel her pussy begin to tighten.

I kept my onslaught, not wavering in my speed or depth of thrust. I knew damn well not to mess up the rhythm when they are this close.

Allison put her hand over her mouth as she began to shake, her pussy pulsing, squeezing me ever so tightly. I slowed down, giving her a chance to catch her breath as she continued to shake, her muffled moans held back by her hands. I leaned down and kissed her quivering lips, feeling her sweet moans escape from her mouth into mine.

Once she had composed herself I rolled over and put her on top of me. I watched as she began to grind on me, her sweet face blushed as she moaned in whispers.

"Oh baby, that feels so good." I said softly to her as I caressed her cheek, Allison gave me a smile as she heard me say that, and that enticed her. She began to grind faster, putting her hands on my chest. I grabbed her waist, helping her with those sweet movements.

My beautiful daughter began to bounce on my cock, our skin again slapping as she did. I could feel how tight she felt, every bounce urging my orgasm closer and closer. I desperately tried to fight it, but Allison knew exactly what to do to make me cum whenever she wanted. It was inevitable at this point as she began to use her tricks.

"Are you ready to cum for me daddy?" She asked me with innocent eyes. "Are you going to fill me up?"

"Ohhhh." I moan softly.

"What's the matter?" She again asked me teasingly as she squeezed her pussy on my shaft.

My eyes darted backwards as she rode my cock with such gusto that it forced my cum near the tip. I try desperately to fight it, holding my breath as I do, whimpering as I do.

"Awww, don't fight it daddy, don't fight it, just give in to me." She said, biting her lip.

I grunt as I cum inside her, grabbing her nice hips as she continues to bounce on me while my orgasm is in full swing. I close my eyes for a moment from the sheer pleasure I am feeling. A few seconds later I relent my hold on her as my hands fall to my side. I smile big at her as we are both slightly out of breath.

Allison lays next to me and puts her arm around me as she begins to snuggle with me.

"I love you daddy." She says softly as she kisses my cheek.

I lay there quietly staring at the ceiling, I completely lost track of time. I look to my right as I hear Allison snoring slightly. I move the covers slightly as I look at that perfect naked body. I really am lucky, I think to myself as I start to remember all the good times, memories of laughter, cheers, applauses.

But also the bad memories, one in specific, probably one of the hardest I've ever had to face.

37 years earlier...

I remember it was a normal day when I suddenly got a call from my wife, she sounded sad and was crying. This was before I started my own business so I had to let my supervisor know that I had to leave early due to a family situation.

I drove home as quickly as I could, Tim was just five years old at the time and the fear that something bad had happened to him scared the shit out of me. I swerved, ran stop signs and almost hit another car, all in a moment of worry.

I remember pulling into my driveway, at that time we lived in a small house, two bedrooms, one floor. It was the middle of summer, kids zipped by on their bikes, dogs barking in the distance mixed in with the sound of loud music playing nearby.

"Claudette?" I said as I walked into the house. I remember the walls being lined up with pictures of our family, the ceiling fan that always shakes when it was turned on made a slight noise as I closed the door. I walked into the living room and that's where I found her.

I walked into my living room and I saw my wife sitting there, tears in her eyes.

Claudette was a really beautiful woman, she was twenty-three at the time. I looked at her as I walked in. She had long, blonde hair that reached the bottom of her back, she had blue eyes, light freckles on her cheeks and nose, beautiful lips. She had a perfect face, no blemishes of any kind. She was wearing a long blue skirt and a small, tight white top.

As for her body, it was short of perfection. She had these perky, b sized breasts with these tantalizing hard pink nipples that drove me insane whenever I saw her naked. She was also thin at this time of her life with perfect long legs, a beautiful tight ass, small pussy lips and a wonderful tight hole. In essence, to me she was a goddess in human form.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked her as I sat next to her. I gazed into her beautiful eyes. "Where's Tim?" I asked worriedly.

"He's at your mothers." She said sobbing.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I remember asking her, my hands sitting on top of hers.

"Jack, I love you so damn much." Her voice cracked slightly.

I can't remember exactly what I thought, but I remember feeling like she was about to leave me. I clearly recall how my heart beat against my chest, how the cool air from that blasted, noisy fan caused goosebumps on my arm. I felt my hearing more acute than normal as I waited worrying about what she was going to say to me.

"I cheated on you, I am so sorry." Claudette reached out and stroked my cheek. "I don't want to lose you, but I don't want to hide this from you."

My whole life suddenly stopped. I felt as if I was in a daze, I remember feeling so alone in the world at that moment, I felt so much fear and doubt, pain and anger. I was so angry, angrier than I have ever been, so much that I was visibly shaking.

"Jack, please talk to me." Claudette said, her voice cracking as she sobbed.

"How..." I began to say but my voice trailed off as if all my strength had just vanished into thin air. I coughed, trying to catch my breath. "... Why?"

"I didn't mean for it to happen, I swear to you, I love you more than anything in the world and I don't want to lose you." She said, holding back her tears.

All this time I had not once looked at my wife. I was seething with anger, I felt hurt and betrayed. I didn't even know how to approach this.

"How?" Was all I could muster.

"It happened last night." she said.

I closed my eyes and put my hands to my eyes as I held back my tears. My wife had gone to ladies night with her friends last night. I have trusted her all these years, I never would've expected this from her.

"Why?" I asked her as my voice cracked, I felt my tears as they started to run down my cheeks.

"I was drinking with Becca and Jeannie... Becca had to leave early so it ended up being just me and Jeannie. A guy came over and asked if he could buy us drinks. Jeannie being the adventurous person she is, said okay. I was more than tipsy when Jeannie suddenly had to leave, so here I was, too drunk to drive and a need to sober up." Claudette stopped speaking as she sobbed.

"And..." I said, holding back my anger.

"He kept me company and was really charming. I don't have any excuse, he didn't drug me or anything, he just kept me company... I was drunk and I made a stupid mistake, next thing I knew we were in his apartment..." She said to me and stopped talking.

I sobbed, I hadn't cried in front of another person since I was a kid.

"I love you so damn much, I am so sorry..." She said to me as her voice trailed off.

It took a long time for me to trust her again, eventually I finally was able to put it behind me. We lived together, loved each other. She gave birth to my two beautiful children.

But that experience forever changed me, it taught me patience, it made me realize that anyone is capable of making mistakes and that no one is perfect. Our relationship was shaky for a bit, but eventually it got stronger and we continued to love each other till the day she passed away. I am the way I am now because of everything we lived together, the good and the bad memories intertwined in the hours we shared.

It hurt, I won't lie to you, but it did bring us closer together in the end, and it opened my eyes.

Present day...

I sit up on the bed.

"Hmmm, It all makes sense now. My conversation with Jen was my own subconscious reaching out." I say to myself as I come to that realization.

I stand up and walk out of the room, I slowly close the door behind me, trying not to wake Allison as I reach the banister and lean on it, looking down as the Christmas tree illuminates the living room. I could hear the wind as it made a low howling sound outside.

But then a sound caught my attention, I heard some muffled sounds coming from one of the bedrooms, I decided to investigate. I soon realized that the noise was coming from the main bedroom. I heard low female moans mixed with the sounds of the bedsprings. It appears that Tim and Jen were having some fun.

As I was walking back to the room I stopped and stood in front of the room where Allison and Chelsea were spending the holidays in. I turned the knob softly so as to not make any noise and opened the door.

I peeked in, the room was dark, silent. My eyes slowly adjusted and I was finally able to make out a person sleeping on the bed. I opened the door all the way to allow more light to creep in as I slowly tip toe into the bedroom, and when I finally reached Chelsea I observed her.

My beautiful granddaughter was fast asleep, she was laying sideways as I pulled the covers. I looked at her wonderfully shaped ass as it slightly poked out. I felt myself get hard almost instantly as I caressed it. I rolled Chelsea over till she was lying on her back and very slowly pulled down her pajama pants and her panties.

I opened her legs, then her soft pussy lips and began to lick it softly, enjoying the taste.

I ate that fruit softly at first until I could feel Chelsea's pussy begin to get wet, I licked her clit, nibbled on it, enjoying the moment.

After a minute or two I found myself surprised that Chelsea had not yet awoken. She must be a heavy sleeper, I thought to myself as I continued to enjoy that teen pussy.

Another minute or so, finally the blonde teenager began to rustle the bed, her legs moving, her breathing becoming heavier. I continued to lick her softly, until she began to moan in her sleep.

How is she still asleep? I asked myself as I continued to lick her. I was actually beginning to bet on how much longer it would take when I felt her start to breathe heavier and her moans becoming more audible.

It was a wonderful sensation to have this much control, shortly after she finally woke up right as her back arched.

"What?" She gasped as she realized what was going on.

I shushed her and went back to licking her sweet smelling snatch. I watched as her back arched and dropped with a sweet rhythm. Her breathing was much harder now as she was trying to hold back her moans.

I kept at it, hearing her soft whimpers as I kept enjoying giving her pleasure, seconds become minutes, who knows how long it had been, but after a little while her breathing got very heavy, she was panting and whimpering as she held back her moans, I could feel her heartbeat on her clit as I nibbled on it.

"Fuck, oh my God... Fuck." Chelsea said softly as her legs began to shake slightly, her breathing was very fast and shallow as she started to quiver.

I took that as a sign and really went at it, I began to lick her vigorously, that caused her to gasp as I saw her grab the sheets and squeeze them tightly, her hips bucked, her breathing got so shallow that I thought she was going to pass out, but still I kept at it, until finally, after minutes she gave me my prize as she started to shake the entire bed.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...." She said in one breath as her breathing stopped. "Oh my God." Her voice came out with a whining, crying tone. She grabbed the sheets so hard that they moved from their location and undressed the bed.

Sinwriter
Sinwriter
260 Followers
12