A Holiday with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I might not know which foot is which,' his mother told him. But, when it was time for dancing, David's mother seemed to know exactly which foot was which. She was an excellent dancer. And she did introduce David to a fancy step or two.

And then the band -- which was very good -- played a slow number, and David held his mother close. 'Your father liked the slow numbers,' his mother said with a hint of nostalgia in her voice.

And then David allowed his hand to slip lower. 'You're not wearing any knickers,' he said quietly.

'Am I not?' she replied. And she laughed gently.

* * *

Back in the room, David helped his mother out of her cocktail dress. 'You looked fabulous tonight,' he said. 'You were the belle of the ball.'

'Thank you,' she said.

'And I don't know why you were worrying that you might not be able to remember how to dance.'

David's mother smiled, and David watched as, stark naked, she headed for the bathroom.

'Your turn,' his mother said when she returned.

When David returned from the bathroom, his mother had found some suitable music on the in-room sound system, and she was standing, waiting, naked, with just a little smile on her face. 'Shall we dance?' she said.

David didn't need a second invitation. David held his mother close and they moved to the music while his cock slowly grew and grew.

'Do I sense something coming between us?' his mother asked.

'It's not coming yet,' David said.

'But perhaps with a little more encouragement?' his mother said. And she slid her hand down between their naked bodies.

'One good turn deserves another,' David said, and he too slid a hand down between them. His mother's cunt was already beginning to feel wet. 'Perhaps this would be easier on the bed,' he suggested.

* * *

When the house maid came to service their room the following morning, there was only one bed that needed to be made up. And that was how it was for the rest of their stay.

12