A Holiday Worse Than Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the afternoon in the water, avoiding a couple of snorkelers who would have obviously noticed, as well as Rose and her friends who had come to the beach. I tried my best to look like someone just enjoying a swim, when I was taken by surprise. Right behind me was Rose and she said hello. As the water was clear, she noticed my nakedness instantly. My cock jumped to attention at the thought. Rose said "I am glad I did that to you!" and she laughed. She went on "We must stop meeting like this and she moved a bit closer to get hold of my now eight inch cock. I didn't know what to do as she enjoyed stroking my cock. I could see her brain going, then she said "I could tell the police on you, M, M, Max! You could get locked up for exposure." She was pumping my cock like a veteran. I couldn't stop the inevitable and after just a few pleasurable minutes, my cock blasted out its second load of the day. She then said "Share and share alike!" and grabbed my hand and forced it down the front of her bikini bottoms.

Thankfully I was pretty good at fingering, as Kate loved me doing her. Rose was massively enjoying what I was doing but she seemed to last an age. It was a good thirty minutes before she came long and hard. I didn't need to say anything, she just pulled up her bottoms and swam away back to the beach and her friends.

After what felt like hours most people had gone and Kate was signalling for me to come ashore. I carried on waiting in the water until all including Rose had gone. I was slipping out of the water and Kate told me to catch her up as she headed up the path to our apartments.

Still naked I raced up the beach and there on her lounger wasn't the bikini bottoms I had worn earlier. Laying there was a side tie bright yellow pair. I had to think fast as the sun was going down and a chap was at the other end of the beach starting to clear away the loungers. As I frantically tried to put them on, I was saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" to myself. In all the fumbling, I could see the bloke get nearer and nearer. Eventually I had them on enough that they wouldn't just fall down and I ran for the path.

It was early evening and the bar/restaurant was just opening up for the night trade. I just ran for it past them. I could see the waiter watch me pass and I expected a shout or two, but nothing. As I neared our apartments, I tried working out my best way of getting in without being seen. I spied from behind a wall as to how busy the bar was and it was busier than I wanted. I waited trying to think how to get past. I moved from cover to cover, getting closer and closer. My final challenge was the ten odd feet I would be out in the open for all in the bar to see me. I looked down at the bright yellow bikini and my cock having gone crazy hard with the excitement. It had gone so hard that the top three inches were now sticking out of the bikini.

Keeping a look from cover on those in the bar, I found a moment and ran like hell. I didn't hear anyone shouting anything, so wondered if I got away with it. Soon I was outside our apartment knocking on the door. I heard Kate shout "Be there in a minute, I am in the shower!"

I kept muttering to myself "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as at any moment someone could come round the corner and see me and what I was wearing. Thankfully by running, my cock wasn't rock hard anyone, so I could at least hide it inside the bikini.

Eventually Kate came to the door and unlocked it. As I entered she spoke very dominantly. "So your ok wearing that, that's good as I have removed your other bikini bottoms and replaced them." She winked at me and went to dry her hair. I opened the drawer to see and there before me were side tie, pinks, yellows, floral patterns. I looked back at her to ask why. She said "I saw what you did to that old lady in the sea and YOU need PUNISHING!"

I tried to explain that it wasn't me but her that started it and she told me to do it or she would get the police. Kate wasn't having any of it and me talking was actually making things worse, so I shut up.

I felt it was best to keep a low profile that evening. Luckily I remembered we had booked a hire car and that would be here in the morning. She thought we had just booked a cheap car, but I ordered a nice sporty convertible. Maybe that would cheer up Kate.

In the morning after breakfast and washing, Kate demanded I wear a pair of shocking pink side tie bikini bottoms. For wearing over that, she gave me some black linen shorts, plus a small white t-shirt that only just came down to my waist.

With perfect timing, once dressed we got a call that our car had arrived. I was about to put my flip flops on and Kate asked if I could drive without. As I said yes, I went barefoot. We got our bits together for a day out and went to collect the car keys.

Outside was a gleaming red two seat convertible. Kate, rather than be impressed said "How much has that cost? Its just a willy extension you fool!" It didn't stop her sitting in the passenger seat and getting comfortable. As I got in I found the shorts were really tight for such a low car. Kate still angry told me to take off the shorts and she will get me another pair. I dared not argue and did what she asked.

It must have been more than ten minutes, with me sitting in the car in the tiny bikini bottoms and t-shirt, before she came back. And she didn't have any shorts! She said not to worry, lets go. As I got the car going, Kate unclipped the roof and let it fall down behind us. The sun was lovely and warm.

I am sure she had cheered up as we headed out of the resort. Kate had suggested we go over to the north west side of the island. It was a good forty minute drive and although the roads weren't busy, they were twisty.

After about half an hour Kate directed me up a road to the top of a hill overlooking the west coast. We stopped in a little carpark and Kate told me to get out. Across the road was a small and very old chapel. Thankfully there was no one around, as I was painfully aware of what I was wearing and the t-shirt hid nothing.

As we walking up the steps to the chapel, Kate asked if I was enjoying my punishment. I didn't know how to answer, so remained quiet. Inside the chapel there were lovely painted murals on the walls and gilding that shone even in the dark corners of the chapel.

As we were about to leave, Kate "Accidently" caught one of the side ties on my bikini bottoms and it came undone. "woops!" she said with a grin. Apart from desperately try to retie them, I looked round to make sure no one was about. Thankfully the coast was clear.

Back at the car, Kate suggested we head down to the beach. As we drove I remembered our visit a couple of years ago. The north west beach is deserted as it is shingle and markedly colder than the other side of the island. Plus the sea is freezing and there are some nasty currents. But two years ago that didn't stop us having a wonderful afternoon of sex on the open beach.

Before we got there, Kate got me to stop in a village. I refused to get out of the car and Kate went and got some cheese, bread and drinks from a shop for our lunch.

Driving on again towards the beach. as the car didn't have any aircon, Kate could see I was getting warm. So as we sat at a set of traffic lights, Kate started to pull up my white t-shirt. I didn't complain as I wanted her happy. Pulling away from the lights though with the t-shirt now folded on her lap, I looked down and all I was wearing was the tiny bikini bottoms. Going through a couple more villages I prayed we wouldn't need to stop.

Eventually we got to the beach carpark that was empty and I parked the car. Once the engine was off and handbrake on, Kate almost jumped on me and was kissing me so intently. Her hands quickly got hold of my nipples and I feared the bikini would soon not be covering my cock.

When I was all revved up, Kate jumped out of the car and demanded I follow. I looked round and with nobody in sight I lifted the roof locking it in place, got out, locked the car and ran after Kate. I didn't get far though as the shingle beach hurt my feet terribly. Now I knew why Kate didn't want me to wear flipflops, it was another punishment.

When I had caught up with Kate I gave her the car keys as I had nowhere to put them and she stuffed them in her bag. We were soon walking along the shore. A couple of hundred yards away, the coast road was busy, but not a sole was on this beach. We walked and chatted for almost a mile.

Kate came close and soon we were kissing. It was near the spot from two years ago where we had first made love in the open. We kissed for a good five minutes before Kate moved her hands down to my cock and bottom. We both looked round to make sure no one was about and Kate, gently undid my bikini bottoms and put them in her shorts pocket. I was now completely naked. She took hold of my penis that was waiting for just such a moment and she was soon caressing my dick.

I shut my eyes and was enjoying every stroke, but way too quickly her hand left my cock, which made me open my eyes and look round at her. She was about ten feet away from me. "This t-shirt and bikini don't suit you at all do they." and she threw them in the sea. I tried to reach for them but the current took both top and bikini out to sea.

Kate was walking away back towards the car, but I couldn't catch her as my bare feet on the shingle hurt at every step. Within a minute or so Kate was hundreds of yards away. It was ages by the time I got back to the car. Kate was sitting inside laughing her head off. I got in the driver seat and she turned to me saying "Don't be a dick pervert again with other women, or I will have to punish you again. Now lets head back!" I was naked in a convertible as Kate lowered the roof again for the return trip.

As we left the carpark, Kate said "Shall we go left and drive through Rhodes town, or go right?" I didn't answer, but she knew what I wanted to do and avoid the big town in my current state. Thankfully Kate agreed to turning right and soon we were on the road back to our resort. About halfway, Kate told me to turn off the road and go down a track to a small beach. It was deserted and Kate said it was a perfect place to have lunch.

She demanded I get out of the car and we can have lunch on the beach. If anyone came along, I wouldn't have a chance of hiding my nakedness. Kate was really enjoying herself. She muttered "You shouldn't play with old ladies, you idiot!"

It was an hour before we hit the road again in the early afternoon. I asked if there was anything in the car I could wear in an emergency. Kate looked round, looked in her bag and laughed "No! Not even a towel!"

As the miles passed the fuel warning light came on that sent me into a panic. I asked her again if there was anything I could wear? "No!" she replied. "You will have to do it naked!"

I had to stop soon, so at a petrol station in the middle of nowhere, I thought it was as good a place as any. I pulled up at a pump and an old greek lady came out of a shack. Kate spoke to the lady in greek, about my nakedness. The Greek lady offered to do the fuel filling for us, but Kate persuaded her to make me do it. As Kate and the old lady watched, I had to get out and spend what must have been five minutes filling up with fuel. Kate then gave me the money to pay the lady.

The lady took the money and then told me to follow her for a receipt and change. I wanted to say no don't worry, but Kate said I had to. Both the old lady and Kate were laughing and joking in greek.

I was about to leave when the old lady called me over. In the middle of the forecourt, She came close to me, grabbed my balls really firmly and started speaking to me in greek. I could feel her squeezing my balls as she spoke. Kate started to translate. "Don't mess with other girls when you have a lovely one at home! You must be an idiot for doing it!" At that she gave my balls a really hard squeeze, then let go. It came from strength I didn't think the old lady would have. The pain was terrible as I headed back to the car.

Off again, but now Kate wanted us to go up in the hills. Soon we stopped at an old knights templar fort that was quite a ruin. Being October, the place was deserted and Kate told me to get out as she wanted us to have a look around. We must have been there a good two hours. I had to walk carefully as my balls still felt uncomfortable. To be honest I was getting used to being naked but I still kept an eye on the carpark for other visitors.

We got back on the road as the sun was starting to set. I am sure Kate had us going round in circles, as eventually we got back to the apartments it was dark. Kate got out and said "See you in the apartment." and she was gone. I had the same problem as the previous night. I got as far as I could while hidden, but there was a ten feet gap in full view of the bar. As I knelt there, I spied, waiting for the bar customers to look the other way and me to run for it.

I almost jumped out of my skin when a hand appeared on my shoulder. It was Rose and she had snuck up on me. Without a second thought, she had grabbed my cock roughly and directed me to a quiet corner and proceeded to grab, fondle and kiss me. All too soon I was rock hard and she had my right hand inside her knickers again. Plus my left hand was now cupping one of her ample and remarkably soft breasts. I didn't last long in this position and soon blasted my cum over a flower bed near reception.

Without a second thought I made a run for it and got to the apartment. Again Kate made me wait and once I was in, she could see I was breathless. She then noticed my cock still had semen on its tip. Soon she was shouting at me about that old woman and generally ranting. I tried to explain, but it made it worse when I said it was because I was naked. But Kate took it that I was blaming her for me doing things with the old lady.

The evening went very quiet, except that Kate promised I would be punished massively at some point. I dreaded what she was thinking of.

The next day, Kate told me that her sister Zoe and Zoe's girlfriend Megan had arrived and they were staying in an apartment just on the other side of town. My heart sank as Zoe hates men. Seriously, if she could organise the culling of all men, she would be like a pig in mud.

After breakfast, Kate got me wearing a tie side bikini in a purple material. The top she gave me was a sort of t-shirt, but made of a black chiffon material. Although semi see through, it was long enough to cover the purple bikini. I was adamant I was not going to fail these tests.

Soon we were walking into town and after going to a few shops, we got to Zoe's apartments. Being in the middle of town the pool was hemmed in by the apartments all the way round apart from an alleyway to the main road. All the apartments balconies overlooked the pool so it felt like you were being watched.

Once we had hooked up with Zoe and Megan we stayed the day at their pool. It was deserted and had the place to ourselves. Kate joked with Zoe about what I was wearing and Zoe sneered at me. I had no qualms about her being a lesbian and the only reason I didn't like her was that she absolutely hated me and ALL men.

As we relaxed by the pool, Zoe just kept disagreeing with everything I said. I liked Rhodes island, she didn't. I liked the Greeks, she didn't and it carried on like that.

Eventually I plucked up the courage to go for a swim in the stupid purple bikini. After what must have been thirty minutes Zoe dived in the pool and splashed me just as I was taking a breath. I choked to clear my throat and tried to get myself standing up, but in that split second Zoe had yanked off my bikini bottoms and got out of the pool.

Oh, FFS! I thought to myself, naked again. The girls now giggled and laughed about my position. Zoe was swinging the bikini around as a dig against me. Just then a couple in their fifties came and sat down at the other end of the pool. I had to just make out I was relaxing in the water.

They were still there when the afternoon wore on. I was going to end up all shrivelled up, having been in the water this long.

The girls decided they would go up to Zoe' apartment and did I want to go as well. Looking over at the strangers, I had to answer, not just yet. So it was just me and the couple in their fifties. I looked over at where the girls had been and they had taken everything.

When the strangers left, I gave it five minutes then jumped out of the pool and ran into the apartments. I remembered from a conversation that Zoe was in number 14. When I got there I knocked on the door. I was waiting ages for the door to open and when it did, it was the fifty year old lady from the pool. She took one look at me and my nakedness and screamed very loudly! As her husband came to the door, the door to number 15 opened and Zoe's head popped out. She was laughing her head off as I rushed in and slammed the door behind me. I swore she had said she was in number 14 or was that yet another prank.

It was then that I realised that only Zoe and Megan were here. It seems Kate had got bored and gone back to our apartment to get ready for the evening. I sat in a chair wondering what to do.

Both Zoe and Megan had showered and got dressed and were just sorting their makeup. Zoe then said she and Megan are far smaller than me and almost none of their clothes would fit me, but they would try and find something.

First though they demanded I shower properly and Zoe gave me a cream for my body. Once in the shower, I used a very flowery shampoo and once ready to dry off, I noticed the shower tray was full of hair, my hair! Walking out of the shower,

Megan felt my skin and said it was lovely and smooth.

Zoe said they had gone through their clothes and all that could possibly fit me was a pair of denim shorts. I asked if they had any pants or knickers and they gave me a nasty look like I was a pervert. They didn't want any of their underwear ruined by me, thank you very much.

Picking up the shorts, I found the zip was at the back. Pulling them up my legs was a task and half and soon both Zoe and Megan were almost lifting me up to get them on me. I had to force my dick between my legs as the shorts were very flat at the front. The shorts did have a bit of stretch, but they were really tight and high waisted. With all three of us pulling and pushing, the heavy zip was finally up all the way.

Standing back we all three admired my figure in the shorts. Well to be honest they fitted more like hot pants, with a hint of my bum cheeks sticking out behind. I could hardly walk in them as I felt I was being cut in half, but they were on.

To that the only item they could lend me was a kimono jacket. It was a very thin chiffon material covered in bright flowers of many colours. At the front it had no buttons or tie, I just had to hold it closed. It only half covered the hot pants, but importantly it covered the highly visible rear zip. Finally sporting a pair of Megan's flipflops, we headed out the door. Kate had sent Zoe a message to say we could meet at the usual restaurant.

I was pretty cold in the evenings attire in an October evening. The kimono did nothing for warmth, but it half heartedly covered my, now hairless, body. Soon the four of us were sitting down at the fish restaurant. Well I was trying to sit as the hot pants dug into me and made me sit up straight and not slouch.

Nicos was so happy we were back and the meal was again lovely. This time I had swordfish and it was great. Kate and Zoe talked as if I wasn't there. Saying things like, what are you going to do to him and why bother. Kate simply said that a punishment had been arranged.

The next morning, Kate woke me early to get in the shower. She laughed at my hairless skin and said she liked it that way. After another lavender shower and drying, I was in for a shock when I saw what was on the bed. There was a bra and knicker set in a soft pink and under those a summer dress with pink flowers on. Again I was determined to see this through. If I can dish out the pranks and dares, I should be able to take them to.