A Homebound Heart

Story Info
A boy lord and his elf become more than master and slave.
3.5k words
4.68
9.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lytheros
Lytheros
85 Followers

On the morning of his eighteenth nameday Will Edgemont, Lord Paramount of Edgemont, freed his only elf slave. Or more accurately, tried to.

"No, Master," Ythri said as she refilled his cup. "You can't make me."

Will sighed in his seat. Ythri was well-read on the matter as was her wont. He could force her to do many things but his tiny city-state was more progressive than most of the human kingdoms. Not to the point of abolition, of course; elf slaves with their skills accumulated over long lives were too valuable to the estates (and especially beds) of the Edgemont House of Lords for the movement to ever gain traction. But activists had successfully lobbied for certain rights a century ago: room and board, respite from work or punishment deemed excessive for their state of health, and one copper a week as allowance. The cruelest masters had found a loophole, "freeing" slaves to starve on the streets when too old or sickly to be worth the upkeep.

Henceforth, no owner could legally release a slave without their consent. The irony was not lost on Will in the slightest.

"You don't need to take care of me anymore," he said. "Don't you want to travel the world? See your homeland in person instead of pictures in books?"

"Traveling is too dangerous." Ythri touched his shoulder. "Might end up property of fat old pervert."

Will laughed and playfully swatted her soft hand off his arm. He supposed she had a point there. Freed elves were fair game in most of the barbaric human realm, and after centuries of conquest that realm now spanned the lion's share of the continent. For all their long lives and wisdom the noble-to-a-fault fae queens were no match for mankind's warfare, greed and political cunning.

Unguarded, Ythri's freedom would not last a day outside Edgemont. She was beautiful even for her kind. Enchanting eyes the color of rubies, flawless milky skin that refused to blemish under any amount of sun, soft pink lips that could light the world on fire in one smile. Will often wondered just how much illegitimate human blood filled her veins. His father had bought Ythri from a kingdom nearby where she'd presumably been born. Her ears were too long and pointed for a proper halfling or even the daughter of one but her features were ever so slightly gentler at the cheeks and chin than the nearly triangular faces of full elves, her silver hair tinged with blonde in the right light. And of course, upon adolescence he'd been able to appreciate her breasts and hips fuller than those of even many human women.

They'd featured heavily in his earliest fantasies, his first forays into pleasuring himself. Still did, if he were to be completely honest.

"Master?"

Will looked up from his paperwork and spat out his tea. "What are you wearing?"

While he'd been distracted Ythri had let her hair down and slipped out of the baggy brown frock she normally donned while cleaning his rooms. Beneath it was an outfit not among the dozens he had bought her over the years. Will knew that for a fact because his own breeches had never felt so tight.

The dark bodice she bared was a maidservant's outfit in name only, more outrageous than anything he'd seen on even the most shameless bar wench. Ythri's ample breasts strained against the tight leather, bared to the white undergarment by the window of laces holding the whole construct together. It reminded him suspiciously of the "house-elf" costumes he'd noticed inspecting firsthand a nearby slave brothel he'd been itching to shut down, meant to cater to the often violent fantasies of clients who could not afford a bedwarmer of their own.

"Do you like?" she asked with a knowing smile.

He could only gape and nod. Ythri smiled at his approval and crossed to the other side of his desk in one long stride. Before she could sit in his lap though, as aroused as he was, Will knew he had to push her away. Her teasing had only grown bolder in the weeks leading to his nameday, from lingering touches to flashes of creamy skin to now this. Part of that could have been attraction, he supposed. With his shaggy brown hair and lean frame sharpened by years in the training yard, most women seemed to find him handsome. Including the elven ones who couldn't care less about his titles and lands.

But Will knew the true catalyst to her actions. He had done a poor job masking his own desire for her as he'd grown from boy to man and Ythri was nothing if not eager to please. She was not his bedslave, or a slave at all in his heart. She'd cared for him after his parents had succumbed to the plague and left him a Lord at the age of ten. More of a surrogate sister than a mother figure, despite being older than his actual mother in human years. She'd arrived at the Edgemont estate a young adult and seemingly hadn't aged a day throughout his entire adolescence. He'd calculated that within a decade or so they would be at the same point in their relative lifespans, and from there on she would have to watch him grow old.

He'd resolved long ago to let her go before she spent the rest of her century of youth taking care of him. She'd already lost enough of her life to that.

"Master?"

"We shouldn't do this," Will made himself say. The way Ythri flinched hurt him but he pressed on for her sake. "I know what you meant to give me today but you don't need to make me happy anymore. There's nothing stopping you from being free now. Look, I'll smuggle you home myself if I have to-"

Will's next words were swallowed. By Ythri.

The sudden feeling of her lips on his stunned him. It was a chaste kiss that ended the very next second, but the lingering sensation made his pulse race.

"Why?"

"Dumb Master," she huffed. "This is home. Wherever you are."

He moved to speak. She shushed him again with a finger to his lips.

"I love you, Will."

His heart all but stopped.

Will.

It was the first time she had ever said his name. Ythri was a shit liar even for an elf, and he had never heard her more honest or vulnerable. He stared right into the wide pupils of her mesmerizing red eyes to find them wet with tears. Fearful. Not of him, but of rejection. She wanted him.

Ythri, his beautiful Ythri, wanted him more than anything in the world.

What little self-control Will had left burst knowing that. He drank in the sight of her flushed face and heaving bosom, and stood to take her in his arms. She was tall for an elf but he'd overtaken her in his second growth spurt and now towered over her, which meant he had to lean over to access her lips. His heart soared with joy as he kissed her. This time he held nothing back and plundered her wet mouth with his tongue, tasting the same unusually bitter herbal tea from his cup. She kissed back fiercely. Too fiercely.

He pulled away with a hiss and licked at the tang of metal. Sure enough, she'd broken skin with those sharp elven canines.

"Sorry, Master," Ythri giggled in a tone that was anything but. "Had to."

Will watched in utter confusion as she slid a teasing finger across his lips, unfolded a square of parchment tucked into her bodice, pressed the collected drops of blood onto the sheet and handed it over. It was a contract almost identical to the one he'd bought in order to free her, or the one he'd found in his father's desk that by some old magic bound Ythri to him and prevented her from attempting to run away or hurt him. He'd burned the latter and ordered her to try and hit him. No luck.

"Change of profession," he read aloud. "Housekeeping to...sexual service?!?"

Ythri flushed a shade of pink and nodded. "Yes, Master."

"This is not what I meant by easing your load." Will felt his cock twitch at the thought of what her new workload would entail. "You want to be my bedslave?"

Her ears were red all the way from tip to root now, but she pressed a quill into his hand so ardently he could only infer the idea aroused her even more than it did him. One quick scrawl of his name in his own blood and Ythri visibly shivered. The Edgemont crest branded on her shoulder that marked her as his property glowed. Old magic, Will knew. Like any other pureblooded human he was about as sensitive to it as a blind man to color.

Before he could even ask if the contract was truly complete Ythri began to undress. He stopped her, a brilliant idea forming in his mind.

"What do good bedslaves always ask?"

A second passed before a knowing smile dawned on her face. He'd rarely make her ask for permission for anything; they were master and slave in the eyes of Edgemont law only.

"Can I please strip for you, Master?"

"No," he whispered forcefully in her ear. "I want to unwrap my present myself."

The excited shudder that ran down her body made Will's blood boil. He was right; she enjoyed fulfilling their nominal roles in this way. Even fantasized about it, given how thoroughly she'd planned this in advance.

He unlaced her bodice string by string, back to front. When the leather contraption fell away her luscious breasts sprang free with a bounce and he felt himself grow even harder. All Ythri was left in was a sheer white shift that clung to every curve of her supple form and teased at the treasures beneath. He'd been teased too long. Weeks too long. He ordered her to lift her arms for him, and pulled the garment right off her.

Paradise. He'd died and found paradise.

Ythri's blush ran all the way down her elegant neck to her collarbone. Beyond that, the milky expanse of her he'd only ever caught glimpses of was bared in full for his delight. Her breasts were perfect orbs tipped in rosy buds, her creamy navel divided by one soft line down the middle earned from her years of yardwork. Her thighs looked lush and firm, perfect for gripping or riding. And the little patch of silver hairs between them barely concealed the pink slit behind.

Will couldn't stand it anymore. He shucked his tunic and trousers within seconds, baring his own nude body to her. His aching erection drew her pretty eyes immediately and somehow, Ythri grew even redder.

"It's so big," she gasped. "Are all men this big?"

He didn't know how to answer that. Folk wisdom held that human cocks were thicker than their elven counterparts, though how much of that was wartime propaganda pushed to emasculate the enemy Will could not say. He had never seen a naked elf of either sex, until now.

"Touch it," he ordered in the lordliest voice he knew. In reality he was so excited he would've begged.

Will hissed the moment Ythri's soft hand curled around the underside of cock. He did look massive wrapped in her long but slender fingers that could barely cover half his length. It took all the self-control he'd built from years of touching himself to slow his pleasure in her exploratory first strokes. He kissed her again and took his revenge, nipping her tongue just hard enough to make her squeak.

"Master?" she moaned into his mouth. "Can I give you my gift now?"

When he gave permission, her kisses began to trail south. She licked his sweaty skin everywhere. His cheek above the stubble, the throbbing pulse point of his neck, every hard line of his chest and abdomen he was quite proud of. Each peppered kiss made his heartbeat race even faster. He knew where her mouth was going.

When she was finally on her knees before him, she gave him the naughtiest smile he'd even seen on her innocent face.

"Happy nameday, Master."

Then her lips touched his tip and sucked the dewy bead there right off him.

Will nearly came on the spot. He dug his nails into clenched palms and thought the most unpleasant thoughts just to last through knowing that his beloved Ythri was servicing him. When he was sure he would not blow immediately, he let her continue. She took the tip into her hot little mouth and pursed her lips around those first few inches. One bob of her head and Will saw stars. Then her tongue came out to play, that long naughty slip that had already tasted so much of him. The pointed tip of her tongue found a special spot underneath his foreskin and triggered a tingling sensation that traveled down his spine and through his legs. Will wove his hand into her long silver hair and began to feed her his cock in gentle thrusts. As if sensing the end, Ythri clamped her lips into an airtight ring around him and sucked so hard he could see the outline of his tip through her cheek. That did him in. He peaked in searing spurts of pure pleasure, unloading weeks' worth of pent-up frustration she'd purposely built up for this. When it was over, he fell back into his chair spent.

"That was..." By far the best orgasm of his young life, Will meant. He more grinning, brainless barbarian than statesman at the moment. "Incredible."

"Mashta?"

Her mouth was still open, flooded with a pool of his milky seed her tongue could not sit still in. She was showing him the evidence and asking what to do with it.

"That? You can do whatever you want, Ythri." The words had barely left him before he realized the error of his ways. "Oh right. Swallow it and don't waste a drop."

She did as ordered with a loud gulp and a sultry smirk on her face.

"How did you learn how to do that?" he asked.

Will was genuinely curious. She'd never been a bedslave and had no training in pleasuring a man. His father had never lain with her either, preferring elves closer to the Edgemont legal age of eighteen human years or so the rumors held. He did not want to know if they were true.

"I read all kinds of books, Master," said Ythri. "Also practiced with a carrot. But your cock is bigger than a carrot and much tastier."

High praise, considering carrots were one of her favorite foods. Despite his recent climax Will felt his cock stir a little at the mental picture. Ythri noticed with a giggle. Before she could try and arouse him again with her hands, Will dragged her to her feet and picked her up in a bridal carry.

"I'm returning the favor, slave," he whispered in her ear. "Your Master wants to taste you."

She was an excited mess in his arms as he whisked her to the lord's room and dumped her unceremoniously on the bed too big for two. Will wasted no time exploring her nude body. He ran his fingers up her thighs and squeezed the firm cheeks of her ass while nipping and licking down her neck. Finally, he reached the subject of so many of his boyhood fantasies. Her bosom was truly perfect, plump orbs big enough to fill his hands tipped with rosy nipples already puckered by desire. He took one into his mouth and sucked gently, making Ythri moan and grind into him. His hand cupped the other breast, drawing a keening whine from her when he tweaked the bud between his fingers. He pushed her back onto the satin sheets and went lower. A kiss on her navel and her outer thigh, before parting her legs to reveal the treasure between them.

Ythri's cunt was a glistening jewel of pink flesh framed in soft silver wisps. She radiated heat and a flowery scent that drove him mad. He should have used his fingers first, or so his drinking companions had told in their bawdiest tales, but he had to sample her now. He dipped his tongue into the narrow hole in the middle and was met by a salty musk that clouded his mind and shot straight to his cock. Ythri immediately convulsed around him with a soft whimper. Every lick flooded his mouth with her essence, the most potent aphrodisiac in the world. He was so hard again he felt like he would burst without even entering her.

"You're cruel teasing me like this, Master," she panted. "Please take me already. I need you inside me."

Will had done a good job staying in character and denying himself what they both wanted, but hearing her beg did the trick. He growled and pinned her body to the bed with his own. He made her wrap her arms around him. And then he lined himself up with the sopping lips of her cunt and with one slow but steady thrust, drove home.

Ythri screamed. Will grunted and bit his own tongue hard enough to draw blood. If he hadn't already come earlier he would've spilled immediately. It was the best thing he had ever felt, better than anything he could've imagined in his wildest fantasies. As wet as her mouth but so much tighter and hot as a furnace. He entered her incrementally, penetrating more and more of her with each gentle roll of his hips until he could feel her squeezing him from root to tip. Her tunnel was a vicegrip of moist velvet convulsing around him, trying to milk his seed. He started to thrust but stopped immediately when he noticed her arms had fallen limp at her sides and she wasn't moving with him.

"Ythri? Are you okay?"

For a second he genuinely feared he'd hurt her. She was not a virgin, but the last and only time for her had been when she'd given her maidenhood to a elven boy in the slave houses decades ago. And Will knew he was on the larger side according to the peasant girls he'd fooled around before.

He let out a held breath when Ythri nodded between heaves of her chest.

"You made me come really hard, Master." Her eyes were teary with happiness. "Please have me however you want. I'm all yours."

He kissed her fiercely, making her taste herself on his mouth, and began making love to her again. Ythri moaned and tighten the walls of her cunt around him. Her orgasm had made her incredibly wet and he could feel each slippery fold massaging the length of him.

"You're so beautiful," Will groaned. "So good, my perfect little bedslave."

The praise made her clench around his cock even harder. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded the soft flesh. She devoured his mouth, dug her nails into his back and urged him on until he was filling her with the full length of his cock on each thrust.

"I'm your little slave," Ythri panted as she wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck me, Master, fuck me like you own me. Claim my womb with your big cock- ah! Fill it with your seed and put a halfling in me!"

Something inside Will snapped. He gripped her thighs roughly and hammered her cunt hard until the litany of noises that came from her filthy mouth no longer resembled words. His fingers reached for the place they were joined and found the bud that was her center of pleasure. One twirl of his thumb was all it took for everything to come part. This time he felt her spasm around him as she came, milking every inch of him relentlessly, causing him to follow her over the edge. The wave of pleasure ran the length of his cock and up his spine, crashing into a white-hot peak that made him see stars as he emptied himself into her most sacred place.

When he came down from the greatest high he had ever felt, the sudden clarity made Will climb off his new lover in a panic. In her own post-coital bliss Ythri seemed oblivious as to why. It wasn't her fault. He'd never failed to pull out of the few girls he'd ever lain with, but Ythri had felt better than all of them combined. Even if she hadn't locked her legs around his Will did not think he could have found the mental acuity to force himself.

"What did we just do?" He grabbed his hair. "I didn't...I finished inside you."

Ythri just giggled, rolling to her side and opening her legs to show the white trail of his seed leaking from her cunt. "Wormwood and elf thistle, Master."

The tea. The unusually bitter tea she'd served him earlier that he'd also tasted on her. Will sighed in relief and collapsed on the bed. He definitely didn't hate the idea of her carrying his child one day but the human world was not a kind place to bastards as it was, let alone halfling ones. She'd thought of everything as she always did. It was one of the many things about her he could never get enough of.

"I love you, Ythri," he whispered.

She kissed him.

"I love you too, Will."

Lytheros
Lytheros
85 Followers