A Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I found a new rhythm to fuck and balance point for fucking myself from this new spot, I shifted myself a little more upright and decided that it was time to pay more attention to my wife underneath me. I reached down past my bobbing cock and around the harness that Gwyn was wearing and aimed my fingers towards her clit. Once I found her clit, I pressed into it with the flat part of a couple of my fingers, and then started slowly bouncing myself up and down on her while massaging her clit. Her moaning increased immediately and within a minutes she spasmed hard and dripped with orgasm again. I held completely still until she was through it, and then brought my hands up again and leaned back to ride the dildo for another couple of minutes.

There truly was a part of me that wanted this experience to never end, but even with all the lube my ass was starting to hurt from all the fucking, and I had one last thing I wanted to do before I let Gwyn out of her restraints. When I pulled myself all the way off the clear knobby strap on, I felt an emptiness that made me sad for a moment. I seriously considered taking a minute and reinserting the bulbous butt plug that I had been wearing when Gwyn arrived at home, but I knew that eventually I would have to get used to the emptiness again, and I sensed that it wouldn't be too long before I was back in the saddle again, either on top or on the bottom as usual. I tried to stand, and ended up leaning on the bed for a moment as my legs were wobbly and unstable.

I looked at Gwyn and took a moment to remove her gag. I didn't think there would be a lot of complaining about anything right at that moment and I wanted to hear her voice at some point in the evening.

I unbuckled the harness around Gwyn's waist and removed it completely, laying it carefully on the floor beside the bed. I had plans for that harness and didn't want anything happening to it. Then I gently pulled the flared dildo out of Gwyn's sopping wet vagina and massaged her as it came out. I rubbed her pussy and her clit with much love, but with no intention of immediately getting her all hot and bothered. Once she was calming down I moved to the end of the bed and raised her knees and pulled the plug slowly out of her ass and put it aside on the dresser. I hoped that it might get a little more use now, but we would have to see what the future holds. For now, with nothing in the way, I leaned over and kissed her all over, first I cleaned up her amazing pussy with my tongue and then I moved back to her ass. I bathed her back hole with my saliva and inserted first one finger and then two into her anus. I looked into Gwyn's eyes and she seemed unsurprised when I kneeled on the bed and put the head of my hard cock against her asshole. I poured just a little more lube into my hands and rubbed it on my cock before slowly pushing into her ass.

Gwyn had never before allowed me to fuck her there. She said nothing, but sighed contentedly and winced occasionally as I entered her back door for the first time. Knowing that there is no such thing as too much lube, I pulled out and poured some more lubricant and massaged it into her anus, eventually putting three fingers deep inside her. I pulled the fingers out and once again fed my cock into her ass, slowly going deeper and deeper until it completely disappeared and nothing was visible but my balls swaying underneath us. As she relaxed, she looked into my eyes and smiled, and nodded. Although my cock is not even as large as the dildo I had been fucking, it took Gwyn a while to get comfortable, but once she was ready, I started to fuck her as hard as I could. I thrust into her tight hole, and it only took a moment before I was ready to come. I looked deep into her eyes, and she knew what was about to happen when she said

"You know that you'll pay for all this, don't you."

And that was the final straw. Gwyn was back in control. I came instantly and violently, and collapsed on top of her. It took a moment to gather myself, but I got up and released her arms, removed the pillow from under her hips, and curled myself up next to her.

"Welcome home" I whispered before we both fell sound asleep.

12