A Horny Boy Meets Three Dominant Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, highly turned on by this display, I longed to grasp my cock and bring it to an orgasm but I just couldn't move. As I began to grunt and moan, the two girls before me stopped what they were doing and watched as the black girl continued her maddeningly slow but effective massage of my prostate until I felt a huge climax rising. Waves and waves of orgasmic sensations crashed through my mid-section and throughout my whole body. I was gasping for breath. The orgasm was the most intense that I have ever experienced. but amazingly I didn't ejaculate. The girls laughed and went into a giggling discussion about what to do next.

To my relief they returned the frame to its original, upright position then they placed a flat leather-covered bench in front of me. The black girl laid down on the bench with her legs wide open facing me. I looked at her pretty tight pussy with its plump jet-black outer lips and its delicate contrasting pink thin inner lips spread open like the petals of a flower to reveal the dark depths of her opening. I wondered what devilish scheme they had in mind.

I was soon to find out. The fat girl unlocked the frame and swung my entire body forward into a horizontal position. I was hanging horizontally in the frame, my face inches from the black girl's welcoming cunt. At close quarters I could smell the musky spicy odour of her oozing gash.

"Eat my pussy!" she ordered. I hesitated. Then I felt a stinging blow from the black leather whip across my buttocks and a tug on the chain attached to my balls forcing me to comply. Mandy wheeled the bench further forward and I began to lick the offered pink pussy. To encourage me to greater effort the whip was applied again several times. Although it hurt, I could feel my cock harden and I felt more and more turned on. The three cock rings felt strange but as they were constricting my distended cock, they somehow intensified and prolonged my erection. However, in this position there was nothing I could do to give myself some relief. Mandy released my right hand and ordered me to finger and lick the weeping pussy at the same time. Disobediently, my hand went to my own throbbing member as I was desperate to get myself off. Again, I felt the sting of the lash and a tug on the chain threatening to rip my nipples off. I inserted a couple of fingers to stretch her hole and she moaned with pleasure. I applied my tongue in broad flat strokes from the bottom of her slit right up to her waiting clit. As I sucked and nibbled the swollen nub she mewed and screamed. When I inserted my forefinger and found her G-spot, she came hard writhing and thrashing around on the bench.

When she came down from her climax she gasped: "Oh that was fucking amazing. I think he's going to be a lot of fun. He deserves a reward for that."

They swiveled me upright again and the black girl knelt in front of me to suck my cock. She was very skilled and slipped her lips over my swollen knob to start the blow job. My cock was dribbling copious amounts of pre-cum which she sucked up eagerly inserting her pointed tongue into the gaping eye to extract every drop. As she was doing this Mandy secured my right hand again in the cuff so I was powerless once again. I was so absorbed by the skillful mouth of the black girl that I didn't notice until it was done. The black girl edged me skillfully swallowing my knob right to the back of her throat, sucking me and bobbing her head till I was close then backing off. I bucked my hips in a vain attempt to fuck her mouth harder and finish off but the combination of the restraining straps and her skillful edging kept my orgasm just out of reach. The two rings on my shaft kept it rigid almost to bursting point and now and then she would pull down on the chain attached to my balls. It was slightly painful but very stimulating. I came close to the edge several times but the black girl was watching me carefully and backed off every time. The edging was delicious torture. Part of me wished it could go on forever, my cock however, was determined to cum in her mouth but he was cruelly denied.

Once more they tipped me into the horizontal position and released my right hand so I could pleasure the pussy of the fat girl. Craning my neck, I looked up towards her head and saw her massaging her mountainous tits, pinching and pulling at the thick nipples to increase her pleasure. Her twat was oozing and I enthusiastically lapped up her honey. She responded by pulling my head in closer and grinding her clit against my tongue. I inserted four fingers into her gaping hole and finger fucked her enthusiastically. She loved it and urged me to insert my whole hand. Never having done this before I wasn't keen, but a few strokes of the whip across my bare behind encouraged me and I wormed my whole hand into her capacious gash. I fucked her furiously with my hand and on finding her G-spot, which I kneaded and pressed on hard, she screamed and shouted as she was hit by a massive orgasm. She began to squirt large quantities of fluid from her urethra onto my face. I couldn't move as I was firmly fixed in the frame. It didn't smell or taste like pee though. Her internal muscles squeezed down on my hand so firmly that I thought my fingers would break. Finally, they moved her away and her place was taken by Mandy who presented her gorgeous clean-shaven slit for my attention.

Mandy's pussy was a very neat one. Even with her legs spread wide apart there was very little on show. Her outer lips were very discreet hiding the treasures within. The inner lips were delicate and well concealed. Her clit was hooded and difficult to see until I drew back the hood with my free hand so I could apply my tongue to the protruding tip of the delicate organ. When I inserted my pointed tongue into her hole and tongue fucked her enthusiastically, she bucked and wriggled and came out with the foulest language imaginable to urge me on. When it came, her climax was anything but discreet. She screamed and moaned obviously utterly consumed by a powerful full body orgasm.

This time they didn't swivel me back into the vertical position. I was hanging in the frame with my cock and balls hanging below me. The girls all disappeared out of my line of sight then I felt one of them sucking my cock. I had never experienced a blow job in this position before and it felt absolutely amazing. I was absolutely powerless and totally vulnerable but this only served to enhance my sexual excitement. Soon my cock was rock hard again and I was expecting to cum at any moment.

It didn't happen though. The talented mouth relinquished my dripping tool and I was swung back upright again.

They left me alone for a few moments and my cock started to soften. I suddenly had the urge to pee.

I announced: "You'll have to let me out of this damned frame. I really need to pee."

The girls all giggled at this and started whispering to each other. I heard them mention 'a golden shower' and wondered what they were planning.

I soon found out. The crazy bitches tipped the frame forward so I was hanging in the horizontal position and the fat girl spread a rubber sheet on the ground and wriggled into position flat on her back directly under me. I looked at her quizzically, not sure what was expected of me.

"Piss on me you moron." She ordered. "I want a golden shower. The other two girls giggled uncontrollably at my embarrassment and confusion.

"Oh my God!" I thought. "Is there no end to these girls' perversion?"

Mandy produced another instrument of torture - a flat paddle like a ping pong bat but with a longer handle. She walloped me across the buttock with it and I could feel the skin glowing. She waited for a minute or so then she delivered another stinging slap on the other side.

"You pathetic slave boy, what are you waiting for?" she demanded. "You heard. She wants you to piss on her." She rained down a series of stinging slaps from the bat on my sorry arse and I felt forced to comply.

"Yes Mistress." I gasped and let loose a shower of hot piss onto the fat girl's tits. She wriggled forward, opening her mouth to receive the golden liquid as if it was a fine wine. The other two girls were hooting with laughter.

When I had finished, they tipped me back up into the vertical again. "Does that feel better slave?" Inquired the black girl.

"Yes, thank you Mistress." I replied. "Mistress, you mentioned earlier that, if I cooperate, I will get to fuck all three of you. Can we do that now?"

The girls all laughed. The black girl replied: "We may have been lying slave. Don't forget we are dominating you and we can do whatever we like with you. Or not," she added mysteriously.

The fat girl said mischievously: "How would you like to fuck me now?"

I would rather have fucked the other two but you have to take what you can get. I replied eagerly, "Oh yes Mistress, I would like that very much."

The girls laughed wickedly then Mandy produced a big thick dildo which she slid over my rigid dick. It made me a couple of inches longer and massively thicker. She poked it through a strap-on and secured it firmly around my loins.

"What the hell are you doing Mistress?" I asked angrily. "Isn't my cock big enough to satisfy you?"

"It's not too bad, but if you fucked her with that, you'd hardly touch the sides." She replied. "And we don't want you to cum too quickly and spoil all the fun." Then she pulled the whole frame forward again leaving me hanging helplessly in a horizontal position, my cock trapped in the strap-on and pointing towards the floor. This done, the fat girl laid down on the leather bench and Mandy wheeled her into position below me. She released the buckles securing my hips to the frame.

"OK slave, fuck me now!" Demanded the fat girl, opening her legs wide to grant me access to her gaping cunt. I inserted the end of the coke can sized dildo and began to pound her with my hips, thrusting the huge thick tool into her depths. It felt good to be thrusting like this, but my dick couldn't feel a thing. It was very frustrating. I watched as her massive tits wobbled beneath me as I fucked her vigorously, desperately trying to get enough sensation going to bring on my own much delayed climax. Finally, the fat girl began to scream and quiver as she reached her climax. Relieved but still frustrated I stopped thrusting and I just hung there exhausted as my well insulated cock plopped out of her gaping snatch. Mandy swiveled the frame into the upright position and buckled on the waist restraint.

I was wondering what was going to happen next. The fat girl went to take a shower to clean herself up after her golden shower and she reappeared carrying a small black case. Mandy slid the two cockrings off my now flaccid shaft leaving the heavy ball stretcher. Opening the black case, she took out a couple of tight rubber rings which she stretched open and slipped onto my shaft. One of them gripped me just behind my cock head the other at the bottom of the shaft next to my scrotum.

"What's that for?" I asked.

The black girl immediately applied the purple wand to my scrotum and I gasped in pain. "What did you say slave?" she demanded. "Did you forget that we are your mistresses and you are our slave?"

"I'm very sorry Mistress." I replied, eager to avoid any further torture. "I was just wondering what these rubber bands are for Mistress. You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"That depends Slave, on how good you are." You may experience pleasure or pain. It's all the same to us. Isn't it, girls?" The girls all smirked and I thought: "Oh shit, I don't like the look of this." I wondered what the hell they were going to do to me to feed their sexual perversions. It crossed my mind that they might kill me if I didn't cooperate.

Mandy took a small device out of the case and plugged two black wires into it. Then she connected the wires onto the black rubber bands on my cock. This wasn't looking good!

When Mandy switched on, I felt a tiny tingle in my dick. "Oh well, this isn't so bad." I thought optimistically. When Mandy turned up the dial, I felt exquisite sensations running through my cock and moaned with pleasure. She pressed a button and the device sent exciting electrical waves and pulses running through me and my cock began to swell.

"How is that slave?" Asked Mandy.

"Mmm, it's good." I replied. Immediately, I felt an excruciating jolt in my prick followed by agonizing waves of pain. "Aaaaaagh! Mistress, Mistress, please stop." I pleaded.

She turned the dial and the pleasurable sensations resumed. "It's good to see you've remembered your manners slave." The fat girl soothed. "You see, we have complete control over you. Whether you experience pleasure or pain depends on how much you want to please us. You DO want to please us don't you slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress." I answered, keen to avoid any further torture that these crazy sluts might dish out. What can I do to please you?" The pleasurable sensations continued in my cock giving me some respite and time to think. I reasoned that the only way I could manipulate these three kinky whores was to feed their fantasies and give them what they wanted while, at the same time, getting some of what I wanted. By now my cock was positively drooling pre-cum and my brain was sex crazed.

"Mistress, may I speak?" I asked tentatively. "OK, go ahead slave." She replied.

"Mistresses, you've had your fun with me, but there's so much more we can do. If you let me out of this frame, I could give you much more pleasure. I'll do what you say, but there's so much more fun we can have."

"OK," replied the fat girl. "Go ahead and convince us. But I warn you, boy, you'll have to talk dirty to get us really turned on."

This looked promising. My brain was racing already.

The black girl wasn't so sure. "If we let you out of the frame, won't you just cut and run?"

Mistress, are you fucking kidding?" I replied. "You sexy kinky sluts have got me so turned on with your weird FemDom games that I just want to fuck all three of your brains out with my throbbing rock hard dick. Look at you in those leather outfits. Your tits are hanging out and those crotchless panties are hiding nothing. Your arses and superb round butt cheeks are on full display and I can see that your pussies are virtually dripping and ready for a good solid fuck.

"Well that's a good start." enthused Mandy. "Do you think we should give him a go girls? After all, what have we got to lose? If he is as horny as he says he is, we are all in for a good fuck. If he escapes, we've had plenty of fun with him already and we can always trap another stupid dick-head to play with and dominate."

I ignored the insult and began to feel I was on a winner, so I continued. "Yeah, that's right Mistresses. You obviously like to be the boss. Let me go and I'll lie down and let you sit on this hard cock. You can fuck me to your heart's content. If you order me to, I'll grope your tits and suck your nipples. I'll see if I can give you a nipplegasm while you're bouncing up and down on my cock and grinding your clit."

"Oh, I love it when he talks dirty." Said the black girl. The girls went into a huddle to discuss tactics. They decided to free me to see what happened. All three of them set to unbuckling my restraints. My whole body was stiff from being restrained for so long and my cock was limp.

"Oh, you poor boy." sympathised the fat girl as she watched me stretching my aching limbs. "Let's give him a massage, girls."

They led me through to the bedroom and forced me face down onto the bed. Thy poured massage oil onto my shoulders, back, legs and buttocks and gave me the roughest massage I've ever had in my life. They explored, probed and manipulated every muscle. Then they flipped me over and did the same to my front. This done, they homed in on my nipples and genitals, sucking and licking with such enthusiasm that they soon had my cock hard.

The black girl positioned herself above my rigid shaft kneeling on the bed, legs astride mine with her back to me in the reverse cowgirl position. She lowered herself carefully so that just the tip of my rock-hard tool penetrated the outer lips of her oozing cunt. She teased my swollen knob end with great delicacy as if she had all the time in the world. I was desperate to ram my cock into her and give her a solid fuck but, for the moment, she had other ideas. The fat girl added her contribution to the tease by lying down between my legs and licked my balls, sucking them alternately into her vacuuming mouth as if they were gobstoppers. She then used her talented tongue to lick up and down my shaft. I guessed she was relishing her friend's cunt honey and soon by the moans coming from the black girl, I guessed that the fat whore was also licking her clit.

While this was happening, Mandy knelt with her legs on each side of my head and lowered her pussy onto my face, urging me to eat her out. I was glad to help her and licked and sucked her nether lips and clit with enthusiasm. Her gorgeous tits were swinging lasciviously above me so I helped myself, kneading the firm tit flesh and pinching and rubbing the nipples. It was the most erotic experience of my life, being teased by a pussy making love to the end of my cock while another girl licked my balls and shaft and a third was urging me to make her cum by licking and sucking her vulva. I was beside myself with lust. But I was scared that, if I did anything at all to assert my dominance, these three sluts would immediately turn the tables on me. I knew by now that they were quite capable of putting me in a world of pain. I decided to say nothing and go with the flow, letting them have their own wicked way with me. Somehow, the feeling of being totally dominated by these three girls was incredibly erotic to an extent that I'd never even imagined before.

The black girl suddenly sat down hard on my turgid tool and I felt the knob invade deep into her slick pussy bumping right up against her cervix.

"Uuuungh! That's so fucking good." She screamed as she ground her clit down on my pubic bone while savouring the sensation of having her pussy filled and stretched by my swollen nine-inch cock. She withdrew, then rammed herself down on me again and again. When she got into a rhythm, the other two withdrew and watched the spectacle of me being submissively fucked by their friend. I closed my eyes and was so absorbed by the vigorous fuck that I was receiving that I hardly noticed them swiftly cuff my wrists and ankles and attach them to the four bed posts. As her rhythm increased to fever pitch, I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. I could tell by her crazy moans and screams that she was close too. When my balls drew up against my body and the delicious sensations coursed through my abdomen, I knew that this pent-up ejaculation would be a big one. Possibly my biggest ever. Suddenly, I was literally seeing stars as a massive full body orgasm consumed me. Waves and waves of delicious pleasure sent jet after jet of thick creamy spunk speeding up my shaft into the black slut's welcoming cunt. Her climax arrived simultaneously and I felt her internal muscles spasming to milk my cock and coax the last drops of semen out of me.

Exhausted by the intensity of my orgasm, I just lay there in a state of post coital relaxation. The girls however, hadn't done with me yet. The fat girl flicked my soft cock and said dismissively:

"Look at this tiny thing. That's no good to us is it girls? What's to be done? He said he wants to fuck all three of us, but Mandy's not had her share of cock yet."

Appalled and with my brain absolutely racing, I wondered what their next move would be. Spread-eagled on the bed I was still their captive and there was nothing I could do but wait. Mandy seemed sympathetic and asked me if I would like a drink. I was thirsty, so I agreed. She returned with a cup of some sort of alcoholic drink which I sucked down quickly through the straw. It tasted a bit odd but I needed a drink so I finished it off and lay there wondering what would happen next.