A Horny Futanari and Her Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have my permission to mate with this one on occasion." Lily said, looking up at Jasmine, "But only I sleep in your bed with you!"

"I'm okay with that." Jasmine chuckled, ruffling Lily's hair.

"What?" Amy said, standing upright.

"She's fine with us having sex now, but you're still not allowed to sleep in the bed." Jasmine said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh really?!" Amy smirked, looking at Lily. She dropped her pants and stepped towards the cat.

Her dick bounced in front of her and Lily looked at it eagerly.

"Let's see just how good she is." Amy said, kneeling down next to Lily.

She pushed Lily over on her hands and knees, making her ass stick up in the air. Amy grabbed her panties and pulled them down, exposing her furry cat pussy.

"Mrrreeeooow~!" Lily cried out happily as Amy's big dick shoved into her.

"Ohhh that feels awesome!" Amy exclaimed, thrusting deep into the cat's tight hole, "God her pussy feels so weird."

"You're big! You're so big!" Lily moaned at the top of her lungs. Amy held her squishy hips and thrust into her again and again, feeling the wonderful inside of her feline pussy.

"Hey Lily." Jasmine said, kneeling in front of her with her dick out.

"Ohhh master's cock... yes." She cooed, leaning forward. She wrapped her lips lovingly around it and began to suck. Her moans sent vibrations down the shaft and Jasmine shuddered with pleasure.

She wrapped her arms around Jasmine and grabbed her ass with both paws, taking her thick ebony cock all the way down her throat. The pleasure grew exponentially as her olfactory senses were overwhelmed by her master's delicious musk. She licked her balls all over and swallowed eagerly, wanting to taste her seed.

Behind her, Amy was getting lost in the pleasure of a feline cunt. She couldn't believe how good the texture inside her felt as it rubbed over her cock. Juices ran down her thighs and she rammed her harder.

"I'm gonna cum! Yes!" Amy cried out, burying herself deep inside Lily. Her cock erupted and painted the inside of the cat liberally with sticky spunk.

Lily moaned blissfully and slumped forward, taking all of Jasmine's dick down her throat again. Amy sat back, her dick flopping about weakly. Her pussy dripped with delicious wetness and she panted heavily.

"Ohhh Lily, yes. That feels great." Jasmine moaned, petting her head lovingly.

"Damn that pussy felt good... I've got to get one for myself!" Amy sighed, slumping back agaisnt the couch.

"Y... yea... mom got Lily... just a little while ago..." Jasmine cooed, sliding her dick back and forth on Lily's tongue. The cat was sitting up and obediently sucking her master off.

"I bet this is what that animal rights group has always been yelling about when it comes to bestiality. If I had known it felt so good, I would've done it already!" Amy laughed, running a hand through her hair.

"Oh Lily, here it comes!" Jasmine grunted, stroking the base of her shaft. Her body shuddered and she threw her head back in a pleasurable cry. Thick cum exploded across Lily's face and she sighed happily. She licked her lips as it dripped from the tips of her ears. It dripped down her chin and wet the front of her shirt.

"Ahhh... it tastes so good master." Lily swooned, lapping it up as best she could.

"I'm totally going to get myself a cat." Amy sighed.

*******

Amy yawned and stretched as she walked home. It had been a great day at Jasmine's and she was already thinking of what kind of cat she wanted. A fluffy Persian like Lily, a lanky Siamese or maybe a slender Tabby. Whatever she got, she wanted it to be sexy and lustful.

Whatever she wanted though fate had a different plan, as it starts to rain that minute. She groaned in annoyance and walked a bit faster. She only lived a few blocks from Jasmine's house and had thought it wouldn't be a bad day to walk home. Instead it was quickly turning into a wild rush home. Nearby she suddenly heard a pitifully cry. She looked down the alley next to her and saw a glint of wet, golden fur. She went down and looked at whatever it was.

Hiding behind a trashcan was a pitiful, starving Tabby cat with matted, yellow-golden fur. It whimpered pitifully and shrank back at Amy's approach. Her ribs could be seen and there were bruises on her arms and legs. She looked beaten and mangy.

"Jeez, you look terrible. Come here, I won't hurt you." Amy cooed, reaching out to it.

The cat whimpered in terror and her eyes widened. She tried fruitlessly to scramble backward, pushing against the fence and the trashcan. Amy pulled back her hand and knelt down, watching the terrified little cat whimper and try to hide. Now that she knew cats weren't just dumb creatures, she really felt for the poor thing. Whatever or whoever did this was sick and twisted.

"Please, I know you can understand me. I want to take you somewhere safe." Amy spoke softly and the cat looked up slowly. A few more kind and gentle words brought her closer. She managed to touch her on the head and pet her ear. At this point she put an arm around her. "Come on now, let's go home. It's dry and I can find you something to eat."

The ragged cat let Amy pick up her surprisingly light body. Her face was buried in Amy's shoulder as they walked away. With the starving cat in her arms, she walked home and headed inside. The cat was immediately scared by the new surroundings and the enclosed house. She bolted out of Amy's arms and headed straight under the dining table.

"What was that?!" Her mom cried, "Oh don't tell me you brought home a stray."

"Look at her mom, she's positively starving and someone has clearly been beating her. I couldn't just leave her out there." Amy sighed walking over to kneel at the edge of the table. The Tabby was backed against the wall, hiding as best she could behind the table.

"Well she does look hurt. Alright, we can keep her, but you have to take care of her and train her. I won't have any clawed furniture!" Her mother said sharply.

"Thanks mom!" Amy said happily and she turned her attention back to the terrified feline, "Come on out, I won't hurt you."

"We have a tin of food left from when we had to take care of my sister's cat. Maybe that'll get her out." Amy's mother suggested.

Amy says patiently, looking back at the dirty cat, trying to think of a name. She finally settled on Jewel, for the richness of her fur and the bright color of her green eyes. Her mom brought back a small bowl with dry cat food in it and another with water.

"Come on Jewel, eat something." Amy cooed softly, setting the dishes in front of her. Neither of them moved at all. Jewel was clearly looking at the food, but it wasn't enough to get her to move. Another ten minutes of trying and Amy sighed in resignation.

"Well cats can be like that honey. Leave her alone and she might come out." Her mom shrugged.

"Cats... I got an idea!" Amy said, pulling out her cell phone. She dialed Jasmine and talked quickly, "Jasmine, I found a stray cat on my way home. She was battered and starving. She's hiding under my dining table right now, scared out of her mind. Can you and Lily come over to help? I'm really worried about this poor thing."

"Yea, we'll be over in a few." Jasmine said happily.

Fifteen minutes later, Jasmine and Lily walked inside. Lily was walking on two legs, wearing slacks and a shirt. Her tail stuck out above her pants, but other than that, she looked remarkably human.

"I've named her Jewel. She was so miserable, I just couldn't leave her out there." Amy said, looking at Jasmine.

Lily dropped down on her paws and poked her head under the table. Jewel looked up in surprise.

"Hey there." Lily said, crawling under the table.

"H... Hi..." Jewel stammered, scooting away a little.

"Hey, I ain't here to hurt you. I came because my master can understand cats. She knows and cares about us. She taught your new master Amy too." Lily said, sitting still with her tail flicking back and forth.

"She can understand me?" Jewel asked, leaning forward.

"My master can, yours can't. But trust her, she wants to care for you." Lily said with a smile, "Humans are great."

"No they aren't. They're mean and cruel and I hate them!" Jewel hissed angrily.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"She doesn't like people. She thinks we're mean and cruel." Jasmine said.

"You can understand them?" Amy's mother asked.

"You just saw my cat walk in on two legs, wearing clothes and holding my hand. How does the speaking to cats surprise you?" Jasmine said, looking up at her, "Hey Jewel, why do you hate us?"

"Because your kind did this to me! I was a happy kitten and then one of your kind took me home! I was beaten! I starved! I was mocked and teased every day! I barely escaped with my tail!" Jewel cried angrily.

"But Amy isn't like that. She is my master's friend and she's kind. She'll care for you and love you. I know it's not easy, but you'll see. Humans are wonderful. Mine mates with me every night and we even share a bed." Lily said proudly.

"You mate with your master?!" Jewel squeaked in surprise.

"Humans are as wonderful as they are pleasurable. Master makes me cum so much and because she's human, I never have to sorry about having kittens." Lily said passionately, glancing back at Jasmine.

"It... Its really... That good?" Jewel mumbled, scooting closer to Lily.

"From one cat to another, its better than tuna." Lily smiled and nodded.

"Ohhh I've never had tuna. I always heard it was so good!" Jewel whined.

"So what's going on?" Amy asked curiously.

"It would seem her last owners beat her and teased her, they starved her. She's scared of humans now because of it." Jasmine said.

"What do we do?" Amy sighed.

"Go get a can of tuna and offer it to her." Jasmine whispered to Amy. She scurried away and came back very quickly with an open can.

"Hey Jewel, look here." Amy said, kneeling down with the open can. Lily sniffed the air and looked back at her. Jewel poked her head up too.

"Is that...?" Jewel started.

"Go on. She wants you to trust her." Lily said, crawling out of the way.

Jewel took a deep breath and moved forward a little. She stared nervously at Amy's hand and then up to her bright eyes. Eventually she nervously leaned forward and took a bite of the tuna in the can. She found it immensely flavorful and delicious. Without pause, she devoured the entire can from Amy's hand and licked it clean. She sat back with a sigh and licked her lips.

"I didn't even think to ask what your name was." Amy said, setting the can aside.

"I don't want that name anymore. Its just a bad memory. From now on, my name is Jewel." She said happily, crawling forward to lean against Amy.

"What?" Amy raised an eyebrow.

"She said that name is just a bad memory and now she is Jewel." Jasmine said with a wide grin.

"Awww..." Amy cooed, rubbing her ear.

"So cats are actually smart then?" Amy's mother said bluntly.

"Yes, quite. I've actually been helping Lily here learn how to act like a human. She wants to go to school with me." Jasmine said, pointing at her cat. Lily waved a paw and got upright with a little shakiness.

"Haha! She really can! Why has nobody figured this out before?!" She cried in surprise, clapping her hands eagerly.

"Because maybe I was the first to truly love my cat? I dunno. I really don't care, because I'm already pretty happy. Any Amy, best of luck to you and Jewel." Jasmine said, heading for the door. She opened her umbrella as she stepped outside.

"Don't forget Jewel, Humans are great mates." Lily grinned and she ran after her master.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - THE NEW FRIEND

Amy petted Jewel gently while she watched television. It had been a bit of an ordeal, but she had managed to gently bathe her new cat and fluff up her golden fur. Once it was all over with, Jewel ended up really happy with it. She sat in front of Amy, cuddled against her leg and purring happily.

"Well Jewel, it's time for bed. Do you want to sleep with me?" Amy asked, turning the television off with the remote. Her lanky new cat looked up at her and meowed positively. "Alright, then come on."

She got up and walked to her bedroom, Jewel following behind her. She had shown her around the house before but Jewel was still intensely curious about the bedroom and all the smells in it. As Amy got undressed, Jewel padded about, pawing at dirty clothes and sticking her nose in open drawers. She stuck her head under the bed and looked around. A fluff of dust made her sneeze cutely and she fell back on her rump. Amy giggled and smiled, walking over in only a long shirt.

"You're just adorable. I don't know who could ever treat you bad, but they must be terrible people." Amy said, teasing her ear lovingly. Jewel mewed and smiled, sitting patiently in front of her. The bruises and partially-healed cuts that marred her pale skin still made Amy's heart clench. She hated the idea that a sweet and loving cat like this could've gotten treated so bad, but what made it worse was that she was just a kitten when it started. Her life must've been so horrid and Amy was exceptionally happy that she managed to trust her enough to stay here.

Climbing into her queen-size bed, Amy patted the sheets next to her, "Come on then Jewel, crawl up here. It's warm and comfy, so much better than that old, wet ally I found you in."

She watched the nimble cat leap onto the bed and curl up tightly next to her. Amy pulled the blankets over them both and gently put an arm across Jewel.

"I hope you're happy here now though. I wish someday we could talk like Jasmine and Lily do." Amy said, cuddling close to Jewel's soft and warm body. She meowed quietly in response, her tail lightly flicking about. They happily fell asleep together in the warm bed.

*******

In the middle of the night, Jewel stirred. She was a cat, she couldn't sleep an entire night like a human. Her mind still swirled with thoughts of her new master, happy thoughts of what their life was going to be like together.

She pushed herself up next to Amy and looked down at her. This bed was more comfortable than anything she had ever slept in before and it pained her to get up. She just wanted to cuddle with her master and feel her master's hands on her, but at the same time she couldn't stop thinking about what that other cat Lily had said.

Her eyes were drawn to the erection that held up the bottom of her master's shirt. It was big, really, really big. Back at the pound she had seen a tom go after a cat in heat and his dick had been quite attractive, but it wasn't nearly as big. She reached out with a paw and nervously pushed aside the shirt to expose her erection.

"Whoa!" Jewel mewed softly, staring in awe at the dick. It was thick and beautiful, and more than that, she also had a pussy beneath it. Her own pussy stirred as she thought about mating with her master. It was something she had never done before and she was honestly rather excited for it. She wasn't in heat or anything, but it still sounded very enticing.

Crawling sideways, she straddled her legs and looked down at the dick in front of her. She didn't know if she should wake her master first or not. Surely this was going to feel good for her too, so it couldn't be wrong, but maybe she wanted to be awake for it.

"Master. Hey, master?" Jewel cooed, reaching out to paw Amy's face. When she just mumbled and stayed asleep, Jewel leaned down and licked her cheek.

"Whaaa?" Amy mumbled, opening her eyes. She looked up and her cat stared back.

"Master, I want you." Jewel whispered, rubbing against her with her hot cock pressed between them.

"J... Jewel... what're you doing?" Amy stammered, her eyes widening.

"Come on master. I want to mate with you." Jewel cooed, flicking her tongue out against Amy's cheek again.

"Alright, alright." Amy giggled, "I get it, you want some love, don't you?"

She wrapped her arms around Jewel and kissed her, slipping her tongue into Jewel's mouth. It was a strange sign of affection but the cat found herself liking it. Her paws rested on her master's breasts as they kissed lovingly.

"Jeez, this is a nice surprise. I didn't think you would want this from me. What about your injuries? Do they hurt at all?" Amy asked, gently putting her hands on Jewel's bruised sides.

"Master." She meowed sheepishly, touched at her master's caring, "I've endured far worse and I want to be with you as soon as possible."

She put a paw gently on Amy's face and gave her a kiss in human fashion. While they kissed, she lifted her waist up and poised it above Amy's hard cock. She broke off the kiss and looked down, watching her master hold her dick still as she lowered herself down. Pleasure erupted through her body and she meowed happily. It felt more amazing than anything she could've ever imagined and she forced herself down completely on it. The human shaft filled her pussy completely and pushed powerfully against her womb.

"Ohhh master~!" Jewel moaned, her mouth open wide and her tail held up high. Her ears twitched and her paws pushed on her master's breasts.

"Wow, you're tight! That feels good!" Amy cooed, rubbing her hands up and down the cat's soft, furry hips.

"Master! Master! Master!" Jewel's pleasurable mewling slowly became panting mons. Her cute little noises slowly became words that Amy could understand. She heard her cat start panting 'master, master!' while they fucked.

"Jewel! Ohhh Jewel! I'm gonna cum!" Amy grunted. Her dick erupted inside the feline womb and spewed a thick and delicious load up into her. The eruption of warmth made Jewel coo happily and she collapsed forward on her master's chest, panting heavily.

"Master... You're amazing. Your dick is amazing. Everything about you... I love it. I want to stay with you forever." Jewel laid still on her, catching her breath. Amy was shocked to hear her talking like that, for she had a gentle and youthful voice.

"I can understand you... And I love you too." Amy sighed, rubbing her cat's ears lightly. She began to pur and rubbed her face on Amy's shoulder, tail flicking back and forth slowly.

"I'm happy master. I'm really happy." She said, curling up next to her.

*******

Amy cuddled close with her new cat and gently petted her tail. It curled around her fingers and Jewel giggled sleepily. Her tongue flicked out and rubbed across her master's cheek.

"Hehehe. Jewel, you're so adorable." Amy whispered, hugging her tighter. They had slept a bit after their midnight quickie, but now she was eager to know more about Jewel. She couldn't believe she could understand her cat now, maybe it was some sort of magic from having fucked a cat. "Hey Jewel, are you happy here?"

"Am I happy?" Jewel said, looking up in shock, "Master, never before in my life have I felt so loved and adored. I've never been cared for like this, I've never even been cared for. Here you are inviting me into your bed, you gave me just... just the best night ever and even now you still worry about me." She leaned down and rubbed against Amy, purring happily, "Yes master, I am very, very happy here."

"Good, because I want you to share my bed for many years to come." Amy sighed, rubbing Jewel's head softly. The cat purred more and cuddled close to her master, her tail flicking about in idle bliss. She laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes, very content.

"Hey honey, who are you talking to?" Her mom Jan asked, opening the door.

"Mom! Knock first!" Amy squeaked, quickly grabbing her blankets to cover her naked body.

"Oh sorry, don't want to be seen cuddling with your new kitty?" Jan snickered at her daughter.

"Well... I... I mean... She just..." Amy stammered, looking at Jewel and then back at her mother.

"Is there something wrong honey?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at her daughter's flustering.