A Horny, Wet World Ch. 01

Story Info
First part of a futa/femboy pee incest orgy
2.5k words
4.45
22.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author here, as usual every character is above or at 18 as per Literotica guidelines.

Also, I know the last story I published wasn't that good because I was pretty sloppy when writing it. This story should be quite a bit better. Also, this story is solely about sex. Alright, if you don't like pee, freeuse, futa, femboy, orgy, incest, or anything I might put in here, don't read it. That's completely fine. Alright, real quick backstory, in this world futas exist, my futa is women with boobs, cocks(some with balls and some without), and pussies(all fully functioning of course). There are also femboys, boys who have a feminine appearance. Also, in this world everyone can fuck anyone in public as long as they both give consent and peeing on each other is incredibly normal, fun fact they can pee at a much higher frequency than normal! Onto the story!

*******************************************

My name is Alex, I'm a 5'6 femboy with a circumcised 8in by 1.5in cock, nice soft and bubbly ass, pretty pink asshole, squishy but defined thighs, and lightly toned abs. Oh, and also completely hairless and silky smooth beneath my eyebrows. I live with two older sisters(both futa), one older brother(femboy), and our mom(futa). In order from youngest to oldest goes me, then Lynsey(first sister), then Kai(older brother), then Zoey(second sister), and finally mom of course because she is obviously older than all of us.

I felt a teasing tongue against my cock as I woke up. I moaned and opened my eyes to see my older sister Lynsey looking at me happily. I had just graduated high school, top of my class and today my family was having a celebration orgy for me!

Lynsey stopped licking once she she heard my moan and jumped up to her full 6'1 stature in excitement, her perfect upper C-cup boobs and 8in by 1.5in cock bouncing. "Mommy told me to come get you up! It's time for the big orgy and mommy prepared your favorite breakfast!" And she rushed out the door and downstairs.

I quickly got up and followed behind her. Once I got to the kitchen, I saw mommy in nothing but an apron, at her full height of 6'4, perky and incredibly soft E-cup breasts, a voluptuous ass, a 9in by 2in cock, and a warm face with soft green eyes and long brown hair.

Mommy looked up at me and said, "Ahhh, baby, it looks like you haven't had your morning pee yet, hold on for a second, let mommy come help her baby." Mommy could tell because my bladder had swelled to a size that it created a noticeable bulge.

Mommy quickly came over and kissed me before shoving my face in her soft boobs and her soft, tantalizing scent that smells like fruity cum. She slipped my cock into her warm, gentle pussy that gently rippled while her cock rested on my stomach. "Come on baby, let loose inside of Mommy."

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned as I started to spray her insides with my delectable pee. Her pussy rippled with gentle pressure but not enough to where I got incredibly hard and was unable to pee.

I soon finished but Mommy kept me inside her, otherwise my delicious pee would flow onto the floor and we couldn't have that. "Lynsey, would you like to come drink Alex's pee?" Mommy said questioningly to Lynsey, who was sitting at the table waiting for Mommy.

"Of course Mommy!" Lynsey jumped up with her fantastic boobs and cock bouncing in the air and ran over. Lynsey knelt by where Mommy had lodged my cock inside her pussy and waited.

Mommy slipped me out and Lynsey quickly held up Mommy's cock and her mouth went straight towards Mommy's warm pussy and clamped over it. Both Mommy and Lynsey moaned as Lynsey sucked my pee out of Mommy.

After all my pee out of Mommy, Lynsey stood up and leaned down to give me a passionate kiss. I moaned as I found she had saved some pee for me, what a considerate sister! I love her!

Eventually Mommy said, "Alright, let's eat! Kai and Zoey are out shopping and won't be back for a while so we will be on our own," Mommy looks at me, "And come over and sit on Mommy's cock for breakfast, it's your special day after all," Mommy said with a smile.

"Ohh, thank you!" I almost squealed with excitement. I quickly separated from Lynsey and went over to where Mommy was sitting. I eagerly straddled her incredibly soft thighs and felt her diamond hard cock in my ass crack.

"Here you go baby," Mommy said as she lined up her cock with my pink asshole and pulled me down, thank goodness I have the anal-lubrication gene. Her perfect head opened my sphincter ever so gently and entered my warm depths with a loving gentleness that only Mommy had. I moaned out loud until I all of Mommy's cock was all the way inside and then I just started panting, getting used to Mommy's big cock in my pretty asshole.

"Good job baby! You did it!" I felt a flush of arousal from Mommy's praise. Mommy reached around to my chest and pushed me back onto her warm boobs.

I sighed in contentment and looked at the breakfast in front of me consisting of Mommy's pancakes flavored with fruity girl cum and Mommy's fruity pee.

Mommy started to feed me while gently flexing her cock against my prostate to give me a surge of pleasure.

Once I was done Mommy picked me up, kept me on her cock though, and brought me to the couch while saying, "Lynsey, come with us, it's time to start this party!"

With that Mommy pulled her cock out and set me down. Mommy then bent be over the couch arm and said teasingly, "Mommy gets to enjoy her baby first and make her baby happy."

Mommy then lined her cock with my hole and shoved her entire cock into my warm asshole. We both moaned as her throbbing length sent a burst of pleasure every time it throbbed. Mommy's gigantic cock was already rubbing my prostate because of how big she was, I couldn't wait for her to start pounding me like a good little baby boy.

Mommy let my ass get used to her size before she started to slid in and out of my delectable asshole. Mommy's cock slid in and out of my asshole, stretching my asshole deliciously. I moaned in a girly voice because of the pleasure radiating from my asshole. "What a good boy, now cum for Mommy!"

Mommy reached around to pinch my nipple and I came hard. I came from solely anal stimulation and as my asshole clamped hard on Mommy's cock she too started to cum. I could feel her hot cum being pumped into me which further increased my own orgasm. I felt rampant pleasure radiate from my asshole to my cock and throughout my entire body as my cum made a pool on the couch. Both Mommy and I were moaning in pleasure until Lynsey came in and just laughed.

Lynsey's laugh broke us out of our orgasmic trance. Lynsey walked over to us and removed Mommy's cock from my ass before starting to massage my ass with her tongue. I was sighing in pleasure as Lynsey used her teasing tongue to massage my recently fucked asshole. She started to suck and shove her tongue inside me in order to get Mommy's cum amidst my moans.

"Ahhh, that was delicious little brother," Lynsey sighed before a mischievous glint overcame her black eyes and she said, "I also have a treat for you little brother."

An interested and happy expression came over my face because I love treats! Lynsey walked around to position her beautiful 8in cock in front of my face. I leaned forward and started to taste Lynsey's delicious precum, her precum tastes like yogurt. It tastes sooo good! I absolutely love it. Then I watched as Lynsey relaxed and let her pee flow. I excitedly wrapped my lips around her head and allowed her to pee into my warm, soft math for as long as she needed too. I whined in protest once she had finished peeing because it just tasted soooo gooodd!!

"Now now, my sweet little baby brother. We'll make you feel good and completely forget about everything else," Lynsey said with a lusty grin.

Lynsey then picked me up in a princess carry and I yelped in surprise. Mommy sat down on the couch and Lynsey set me down on Mommy's soft lap. Mommy turned my body around until my face was buried in her wonderful boobs and my cock was at her gentle pussy. Then I moaned in absolute bliss as I felt Lynsey shove her entire cock into my asshole without warning which also shoved my cock into Mommy's slippery, massaging pussy.

Both Mommy and Lynsey started to pee in or on me then, Lynsey through her cock and into my warm ass and Mommy through her pussy and onto my sensitive, tight balls. My moans increased an octave as Mommy and Lynsey also joined in the symphony of pleasure.

Lynsey then started to fuck me lovingly. Effectively making me fuck Mommy too because my tight asshole wouldn't let go without a fight so every time Lynsey would pull out she would also pull me out of Mommy too. Then I started to pee inside of Mommy's gentle, rippling pussy. Mommy grinned at me before she flexed her cunt and expelled all of the pee around my cock, giving me a surge of pleasure that almost pushed me over the edge.

Mommy and Lynsey both started to come and that broke me. Lynsey slammed her cock into my prostate and Mommy's pussy became a rippling, milking monster. This set off my own orgasm and I unleashed enough cum to fill a gallon. I could easily impregnate Mommy if she and I wanted it but not yet. I want to have more sex before I raise my own sex maniac.

None of us were finished though, we had only just started. I got up with shaky legs and Lynsey had to catch me before I fell. While Lynsey held me her delightfully soft boobs so I could recover, I started to suckle her delectable nipples. I swirled them around my mouth, vacuumed the nipples with my mouth, played with them with my tongue, and overall had Lynsey moaning and getting incredibly horny again.

Lynsey turned around and shoved my cock into her asscrack. Now let me tell you something, Lynsey's ass is an absolute work of art. It's not bony nor is it outrageously gigantic. It's this perfect size that is firm but at the same time the softest thing ever. It's completely hairless and her asshole has been bleached to a pretty pink color. It's simply a masterpiece.

Lynsey reached back and quickly lined my 8in cock to her asshole before shoving her beautiful ass backwards and onto my pelvis. We both moaned out loud as Lynsey's incredibly tight ass pulsated around my cock while my cock stretched her perfectly. Lynsey rested her soft ass on my pelvis while letting her asshole get used to me.

I felt Mommy's incredibly soft boobs press against my back before I felt her deliciously huge cock press against my asshole. "Now you didn't think about leaving me out did you, my slutty baby?" Mommy whispered in my ear.

I moaned with Lynsey's asshole squeezing my cock, "Of course not, Mommy!"

"Good boy," Mommy whispered in my ear as she shoved her cock into my asshole with one thrust. Mommy kept her soft boobs on my back as she thrust her 9in cock into my warm, delectable asshole. Mommy thrust into me and shoved my own cock into Lynsey's outrageously tight asshole. As my cock was shoved in, Lynsey's asshole would tighten to keep me inside her warm, massaging depths that made pleasure radiate throughout my body.

I reached around Lynsey to grab her fantastic boobs while Mommy slammed her delicious cock into me and slammed my prostate. As Mommy would retreat, her cock would rake over my prostate, sending surges of pleasure throughout my body. Mommy slammed into me again, forcing my cock into Lynsey's hot asshole and my pelvis to be cushioned by Lynsey's incredibly succulent ass.

Mommy's cock filled my ass repeatedly to the symphony of moans resounding in our house. I felt Lynsey's pussy start to pee her delectable nectar and it ran in rivulets down her thighs, it was sooooo sexy!!! I felt Mommy start to pee through her cock into my warm ass and the pressure it caused felt wonderful. I flexed to expel the pee and the pressure it put on my prostate sent me over the edge.

I seized as my cum explosively shot from my cock and into Lynsey's perfect asshole that was milking me and drawing out my pleasure. Mommy kept slamming my prostate as my waves of pleasure kept returning higher and higher than before. Mommy slammed herself into my warm ass one final time and started to fill me with her scorching hot Mommy cum. "Good boy!!! You made Mommy cum my slutty baby boy!!" Mommy moaned.

Lynsey slammed her luscious ass back onto my cock one more time before her own asshole started to spasm as Lynsey experienced an anal orgasm. Cum shot from her cock and girl cum squirted from her pussy as she moaned, "Great job baby brother!!! Your cock is perfect my lovely baby brother!!!!"

Lynsey's and Mommy's praise heightened my pleasure and made a brand new wave of pleasure slam into me as my moans resounded throughout. My cock was milked by Lynsey's ass and I milked Mommy's cock as her delicious cum continued to flood my ass.

The waves of pleasure soon finished as we painted for breath after our mind shattering orgasms. Eventually, Mommy hooked her arms under my armpits and pinned my against her soft, warm boobs while keeping her cock lodged in my warm ass. Lynsey got off of my still hard cock and kneeled in front of me with a mischievous grin.

Lynsey put her tight mouth over my cock and started to clean me of my cum and her own ass(everyone's asses are always throughly cleaned so no poop is ever on anyone's dick). I moaned in happiness as Lynsey cleaned me up, but I was just so happy that she cared for me this much. I gently peed inside her mouth as a thank you for being so kind. Lynsey grinned and drank some of my pee before taking my cock out and making me pee on her boobs. Lynsey's fantastic boobs glistened in the light as we were all ready to go another round.

Then we heard Zoey, "Looks like the party has already started!"

We looked over and saw Kai and Zoey looking at us with lust painted over their faces and ready to join the orgy.

To be continued...