A Horny Woman Ch. 03: A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake bent over and opened his mouth, then let the head of Hank's big cock in. My breath caught in my throat. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen! Suddenly I knew why my brothers favored girl on girl porn. Watching this big hunk of man begin to suck on his buddy's cock was hypnotic. Gwen and I both stopped playing with each other to simply watch.

Hank, for his part, let go of Jake's cock and simply leaned back. Jake then shifted his position to get comfortable, and began to bob his head, taking in more and more until he started to gag, and then pulling back. Taking the now slick cock in hand and stroking it, he looked up at us.

"Hank, you okay with this?"

"Shit man, just go back to sucking!" Everyone laughed!

"Now you know our secret. The minute we suck on your cocks, we have control!"

"Then I guess I'm going to see how much control I can take!" With that, Jake moved himself between Hank's knees and started some serious cock sucking. We could see that Hank was getting close to coming -- and I moved to their side and held Jake's head.

"Go ahead, Hank. Come in his mouth. He's gonna swallow it, I promise." I felt a momentary resistance from Jake, but that passed and he continued bobbing on the big cock in his mouth. His hands were stroking what he couldn't fit in his face, and in a moment we saw Hank thrust forward, his balls contracting and his cock pumping. Jake was surprised, and then simply busy attempting to swallow everything in his mouth. I heard Gwen moaning as she came on her own fingers. I was just amazed by Jake's willingness and began to lightly stroke his head as he continued to swallow.

Eventually Hank fell back, spent, and Jake lifted his head. His expression was precious -- he was obviously trying to make sense of the sensations of his buddy's come -- the taste, the texture -- and what he'd done. Before he could open his mouth, I pulled his head back and kissed him deeply, tasting some of the remaining sperm. I pulled back and looked in his eyes.

"I'm yours tonight! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, and pretty damn brave. You've got me so horny I just want to fuck your brains out! How was it for you?"

"You know, I had this moment where I thought about every time I'd had a women suck me off, and figured that I better know what it's like to swallow if I'm ever going to ask another woman to do that. Make any sense?"

"Yeah. It does. Lots. Now stand up a minute." He rose to his feet as I dropped to my knees, my mouth level with his thick, hard cock. My hands began to caress his balls and the base of his hardon.

"This is what you really want to learn." With that I opened my mouth and drove his cock into my throat until my nose was pressed up against his tight abs. I heard his gasp.

"Holy shit!" Said Gwen. "That's amazing!"

Hank lifted his head and he stared. In my mind, I was really happy I impressed them. And then I began to get serious on the cock in my throat. After a week of eating Mary Sue's pussy, I remembered just how much I loved sucking cock. The feel of this amazing piece of flesh and blood in my mouth and my throat was exquisite. It was alive -- I could feel every jerk and twitch. I felt blood pumping in it. I gloried in the heat of it. I pulled back a bit and took it out of my throat, and then took a breath and did it again. I felt Jake trembling. He obviously liked it. I mean, how could he not, right? Knowing that the mouth on your cock is there because it wants to be has got to be better than worrying about whether you've forced yourself on her, right?

I felt Gwen move behind me, and then her hands were holding my boobs, stroking them, caressing them, pulling on my nipples. She was hitting my hot spots, and I was beginning to feel like I was going to come. I picked up my pace throating Jake's cock, and soon I felt him begin to come. He grabbed my head and pulled me into his groin as I felt him pump streams of hot come down my throat. And then I began to come as well without even touching my clit or my pussy. Whatever the reason (and Gwen was obviously a big part of it) it was almost magical as the two of us came together.

Jake's cock began to shrink, and I let it come out of my face. I lay back on the floor, thoroughly exhausted. Gwen made a noise, and I realized she was the only one who had yet to come. Something needed to be done!

"Gwen, sit on my face! Give me some Asian food!" She straddled my face and there I was, staring up at her delicate flower. I extended my tongue as she lowered herself onto my face. Her hands were on my boobs and I loved the pressure as I began to work my tongue up inside her. My lower lip was rubbing up against her clit as I began to taste her juices. I heard noises from the men -- they were clearly intrigued. I hoped that would recharge them, because I still hadn't been fucked -- which was what the original goal of the evening was, after all.

No sooner did I have that thought than I felt hands lifting and spreading my legs, and then the pressure of a large, thick cock head was making its way into my pussy. I wanted to just lie back and let it happen, but I still had Gwen's cunt rubbing all over my face and I had to make sure she got off.

I felt her hands come off my tits and felt her lean forward -- she was obviously wrapped in the arms of whichever one of the men was fucking me. Then I felt her stiffen and was suddenly flooded with her juices as she came on my tongue. I thought the whole squirting thing was a porn myth, only to discover -- the hard way -- that it was real. I had to lift her off my face so I could breathe. I was afraid I might drown!

That's when I discovered that Hank had revived and that it was his sizable meat that was now filling my twat. It was wonderful -- I loved being stretched that way. My hips began to pump back and soon we were going at it at high speed. He lasted a long time -- probably because he'd already come -- but eventually I felt his rhythm falter and then he was blasting my insides with his hot stuff. That set me off, and I came again on his cock.

By the time we "called it a night" it was actually morning. By then everyone had done things they never expected. The guys had both sucked cock to completion. Gwen had eaten me to a screaming orgasm while getting her ass fucked. I let them DP me and it was amazing! I still can't come up with a way to describe how full of cock I felt! On and on, and after we showered and dressed, we left a very well used room for housekeeping to deal with.

We had breakfast together, traded contact information, and went our separate ways. When Gwen and I got back to the suite the curtains were still closed and the lights were off, so we simply stripped and got into bed together and soon were fast asleep. Brunch, when we finally all woke up, was the telling of stories that could fill a porn site! Might be worth telling at some point. But you heard at least part of them.

[Continued in A Horny Woman: Time with the Girls]

12