A Hostile Takeover Ch. 05

Story Info
Carl seeks out new territories, Sarah makes a judgment call.
3.8k words
4.56
10.6k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was being introduced to the new company.

He was sat in his temporary office in Singapore with his liaison officer, Kim.

She was a Singapore national so he guessed Kim was not her real name. In his experience, many native Asian employees within international companies adopt a western name. It simplifies what can sometimes be a very long and often difficult birth name to pronounce for a non-native speaker. He understood why they did it but It always made him feel a little uncomfortable.

She was in her mid-twenties, an impressive woman for such a young age. An attractive young woman with a very trim, sleek and powerful physique, there was no doubt she worked out. Her long dark hair, tied back in a tight ponytail, revealed her striking facial features, beautifully appointed on her oriental tanned skin. She power dressed elegantly in a well-tailored light grey trouser suit and sharp grey heels to match. On top of it all, she seemed smart.

"And if you turn to page 23 you'll see a breakdown of the company's current ongoing contracts and its scheduled contracts for the next 12 months."

"And the contract values," Carl asked.

"Erm. Page 103 I believe," Kim replied, turning a few pages.

"Yep, got it. Ok," Carl said studying the text for a few seconds.

"I'll go over this tonight at the hotel."

"Anything else for today?" he asked Kim.

"I'm here until you say, Sir."

"Oh right well, I've had a long day and a long flight."

He checked his watch. It was only late afternoon but the jet lag was beginning to bite.

"I think I'll check into the hotel and we'll get an early start in the morning. I have enough here to start me off with tonight."

Sure I'll call the car Sir.

"It's Carl please, Kim."

"Ah ok. Sure."

They arrived at the hotel and Kim seated Carl in the reception area. The Summerton was a beautiful colonial-style 5-star hotel in the centre of downtown Singapore.

"I just need your passport," she said.

Carl obliged.

A few minutes later she returned.

"This way." Ushering Carl to the glass elevator in the expansive atrium. When they reached the room, Kim opened the door and Matt's bag was already inside. The room was an enormous suite, a large sitting room with double sofas in the centre, to the right an office layout and to the left a large master bedroom with double doors. The floor-to-ceiling windows spectacularly looked out across the harbour.

Will this be ok Sir?

"Carl, please Kim," he said.

"Sorry, Carl"

"Yes, this is magnificent."

"There's a Singapore mobile on the desk and my number and the main office numbers are already installed."

"I have the adjacent room, so if you need anything just knock on the adjoining door, or call me."

"Oh, I didn't realise you were staying here too," He said with surprise.

"I'm here for whatever you need Carl. At your disposal. I have the entire company accounts, ledgers, and a live link to the computer systems set up in my room."

"Ok well, that's fantastic," Carl replied.

"I'm sure I don't need it tonight."

"I've been told to afford you every possible courtesy Carl. I'm available 24/7."

"Well, thank you, Kim," Carl said, grateful to have such a professional liaison.

"What about food, Carl."

"Erm... yes that would be great!"

"I have a table booked for you in the hotel restaurant for whenever you're ready."

"Oh great. I just need to call my wife. Will you join me for dinner Kim?"

"Of course Carl. Shall we say 30 minutes?"

"Yep, that's perfect."

"Do you need any more files or anything else?"

"No, No not tonight. Thank you."

Kim left the room as Carl dialled his wife's number. A busy tone droned down the phone. He'd try her again after he took a shower. It was the same 20 minutes later. He'd try her again after dinner.

Kim had completely transformed from her business attire for the evening meal. She wore a stunning, low-cut dark blue evening dress, her hair cascading down onto her shoulders, loosely curled to perfection. Her athletic shape had now given way to that of an elegant and chic young lady.

They dined in the beautiful hotel restaurant and Kim insisted he try the house Singapore Sling.

"The best in Singapore, outside of Raffles Bar," she proclaimed, they were indeed fantastic.

By the second glass, they were chatting over dinner like old friends. He asked her about her career and family. She was a single career-minded girl and she was incredibly intelligent too, speaking 6 languages including mandarin.

Carl excused himself as he went to the men's room to call Sarah, but her phone now seemed to be switched off.

"Maybe it was an international connection issue. He'd drop her a message later," he thought.

When he returned to the table a fresh Singapore Sling was waiting for him.

Kim was also funny and they laughed and chatted until it was late. He was used to being on his own on his foreign trips, holed up in a boring business hotel in some god-forsaken town in the middle of nowhere. This was going to be a very pleasurable trip by comparison.

"I'm going to turn in I think," Carl said.

"Of course."

"Would you like me to organise some female company?"

Carl was a little taken aback. Kim seemed very comfortable at suggesting it, almost as if she was offering him an after-dinner mint.

"Erm...No. No. Thank you. Your company is just fine."

"Of course," she said politely but without any expression on her face.

They took a nightcap and then headed towards the elevator. Kim excused herself momentarily and headed to the restroom, Carl headed on up to his room.

He entered the room and poured himself a malt from the bottle on the console table. The slings were strong and although he didn't feel drunk they had definitely taken the edge off. He was extremely relaxed. He felt on top of the world and everything in his life seemed perfect. His career had taken yet another step forward, his recent sex life had taken a very pleasing turn for the better, all be it a tad extreme at the moment.

Just sometimes in his life, and it didn't happen very often, but just sometimes, everything seemed to slot into place. An almost euphoric feeling seemed to wash through his body. He looked out the window and on the balcony was a hot tub, the underwater lights glowing in the night, the surface water gently trembling.

"Why not," he thought.

He stripped off his clothes and slid open the patio doors, stepping into the tub. As he looked down into the water, his eyes were drawn to his cock. He noticed it was thicker than normal and semi-erect.

"Strange," he thought, he wasn't particularly horny.

The water was extremely warm and inviting as he plunged to his chest. He fiddled with the controls and the water burst loudly into life. He looked out across the harbour and the twinkling lights of the city beyond, it was still early evening but dusk had begun to fall quickly.

He didn't hear the door slide open behind him.

Kim stepped into view suddenly at the opposite side of the tub.

Completely naked.

She stepped over the edge of the tub and into the water opposite him, her long powerful legs completing the large stride easily. Carl was stunned and just froze still, completely speechless for about the third time in as many days.

She moved swiftly and confidently across the surface of the water in front of him. She moved so quickly, she overwhelmed him in an instant, glued to the spot, his heart skipped a beat with the sheer intensity of the moment. As she approached him, the flickering reflection from the underwater lights beneath her, shimmered up upon her youthful firm breasts.

Her powerful legs quickly pushed between his, forcing Carl's legs apart and she move in close, pushing her naked body against his. He felf her firm warm breast pressing on his chest as she kissed him on the lips, then, pulling back a little, she look straight into his eyes. Her movements were graceful but determined and there was little or no choice for Carl to make.

Kim wasted no time and grasp his cock beneath the seemingly boiling water. She immediately began stroking it and to Carl's utter surprise, he found himself already almost fully erect. The sensation was electrifying and every nerve ending in his body tingled from the adrenaline-fuelled assault.

Her other hand raised from beneath the furiously bubbling surface and grasped the back of his head, pulling his lips forward to meet hers. Her tongue forcibly entered his mouth as she drew back her legs from between his, floating them skilfully up and over his lap.

Still with her tongue wildly exploring his mouth, she released her stroking hand and he felt her pussy press firmly against the shaft of his upright cock. She released her tongue from her oral assault raising herself up his body, sliding up his shaft to the top, his head slipping neatly between the folds of her pussy and into position as her nipples grazed his face, and she mounted him.

The sensations in Carl's cock exploded with pleasure as she worked her way down the full length of his cock without any tenderness or hesitation.

She was incredibly tight around his cock and he felt the muscles in her pussy gripping around him as she descended. Reaching the hilt of his shaft, she paused, her wet body now pressed forcefully against him.

Lifting herself back to the brink of withdrawal. The tip of his cock just teetered inside the extremity of her lips. She moved gently now, gyrating her hips slowly and working the head of his cock, teasing it, for what seemed like an age.

Then she dropped on him quickly and started to fuck him. Her hands now on Carl's shoulders, she threw her head backwards exposing her ample breast to his face.

The sight took his breath away. Her perfectly formed breast jogging up and down now, as she rode his cock. His hands now around her waist helping her rhythmical pounding. She was unrelenting for the next five or six minutes, seemingly in hot pursuit of his cum. As the water crashed turbulently around them, Carl felt his orgasm rising, and trying desperately to gain some composure, he attempted to slow her with his hands. She must have sensed it, and was having none of it, as she drove on faster. He could no longer hold out under her ruthless aggression and she seemed to know of his impending orgasm. Kim sank deeply onto his cock and Carl felt the tip of her uterus touch his head as her muscles contracted tightly around him.

And he came.

Shooting his cum deep inside her, he grunted loudly, the only sound that had left either of their lips since she'd entered the jacuzzi. She wrapped her body tightly around him while he continued depositing his almost endless load inside her.

The bubbling hot tub now seemed to crash the seemingly silent world around him as Carl's body began to relax. The waves of euphoria continued to pulse through him as the realisation dawned on him, he'd just been taken. Like it or not.

Kim stood up. Her wet body rose above him as she turned away. The droplets of water streamed over her body, around her beautifully shaped ass and down her legs. Her pert firm ass now facing him, she looked back at Carl over her shoulder and held out her hand. Carl took it and stood up. His cock emerged from the bubbling surface as hard as ever and he felt it swaying from his hips as he followed Kim out from the tub. He had never stayed erect after cuming before and he was completely bewildered by it.

Still holding his hand she led him to the bedroom, their wet bodies dripping on the luxurious carpet. She reached the bed and laid back across the already pulled-back covers. Her wet body, glistening in the moonlight that now streamed across the darkness of the room, illuminating her body.

His eyes scanned her body laying out before him. Her darker Asian skin was beautifully silhouetted against the white bed linen. To his surprise, Kim's long slender legs were topped by a completely shaved pussy. He hadn't seen it before as she'd moved with such pace when she climbed into the jacuzzi. Her sleek athletic torso led unavoidably to her perfectly formed young breast, her large and now very erect nipples jutting upwards

Still holding Carl's hand, She pulled him down next to her. She moved her hand back to his cock and stroked it gently. It needed no encouragement at all and was as hard as a rock already. Kim raised her leg across Carl's leg' but before she could slide on top, Carl rebuffed her attempt. He rolled off his side and raised himself over her, lowering his cock to touch the entrance of her pussy. It nestled perfectly between her lips. Slowly Carl increased the pressure, her wet lips parting without resistance and his head slipped smoothly inside. He look down at her face and she smiled back at him.

He pressed eagerly forward and began to slide the rest of his shaft into her warm wet pussy. Kim seemed keen to be in control again and grasped his ass, pulling him down fully until his balls rested against her firm ass. Her eyes closed and her mouth slightly opened releasing a soft moan of pleasure.

Carl stalled for a few seconds, just enjoying the sensations on his fully immersed cock as the excitement rippled through his body. His every nerve felt alive and stimulated.

He drew back and started fucking Kim slowly and gently. Sliding his hard shaft into her extremely wet, but still tight pussy, felt incredible. He felt her legs slowly slip around his wet body and they clenched into place around his waist encouraging him on. He picked up the pace as he felt her pulling him in deeper.

Before long he was fucking her wildly. Thrusting into her tight hole with longer and deeper strides. She felt so good to him.

Soon Kim was breathing heavily, her body now moving furiously underneath him, riding every movement from above her. The noise of their naked wet bodies slamming together filled the air around them. Carl's orgasm was already welling up inside him but Kim was now slightly in advance. She tilted her head backwards away from his face as her powerful legs gripped vice-like around him. She let out a quiet but slightly strained moan as she came.

Carl felt her pussy contract tighter around him as the waves of her orgasm travelled through her pussy and smothered his stiff cock. He slammed harder and faster than ever now. Kim hadn't expected him to be quiet so forceful and dominant, and this hadn't necessarily been in her playbook. It surprised her that Carl had fucked her so hard and so well and that she'd loved every minute of it.

Carl had reached the limits of self-control now and his orgasm rushed him. Shooting his first shots deep inside her, as his cock strained with the release. Kim's satisfaction at her own and Carls's orgasm was pasted across her face as she felt his first jets of hot cum forcibly spurt deep inside her still coming pussy.

Carl quickly and suddenly withdrew his cock and shot two more thick strands onto her slightly gaping pussy. He wasted no time though, and just as quickly, buried his cock back into her pussy again.

She moaned again at the unwanted re-entry of his stiff cock, her body gently resisting him momentarily, before accepting the persistent advance of his stiff invader back into her, still tender, pussy.

Carl withdrew slightly, before slowly sinking his cock into her warm and trembling pussy again. Kim's orgasm now gently ebbed away but Carl slowly and delicately continued on. Kim began to savour the slow deliberate strokes of his still hard cock. She wondered briefly if she was about to be fucked again. She knew he was going to keep hard but maybe she'd made a mistake giving him that last sling.

Eventually, though, Carl slowed to a stop, withdrawing his still erect cock and crashing on the bed beside her. She wrapped her legs around him and she cuddled into his chest, gently caressing until they fell asleep.

Sarah was working at her desk. She'd had a busy day and was just collating her notes from her meetings, emails and calls. There was a knock at the office door. It was a tall young man with a large pale pink box tied with a pink ribbon, held in his arms.

She recognised it instantly. It was the same box that Matt had presented her with on Saturday evening.

" Pardon me, Ma'am. I believe you're, Sarah?" he said.

"Yes, that's me."

"Ah yes of course." He said placing the box on the desk. Sarah looked at the box and then back at the man. He was no delivery driver. He wore a smart black suit with a stylish white shirt and a thin black necktie. His hair was long and mouse blonde. She couldn't remember if it had been the same guy at her front door on Saturday night but to be fair to her, she'd been somewhat distracted that evening.

"He could have easily been a surfer if he'd been wearing board shorts and flip flops," she thought.

"My Name is Cody ma'am, and I will be collecting you this evening."

"Oh.....erm thank you."

"Your very welcome Ma,ma."

He turned and left the room closing the door behind him.

What had Matt brought her now? She wasn't going to be wearing anything like the outfit she wore on Saturday night. Anyway, she wore that for Carl. Looking at the box she instantly thought of Carl.

She didn't want him to think she was doing this behind his back. She needed to tell him what was happening and get confirmation from him of what she was to do. They'd always worked together as a team in their lives and was not going to change.

She scrolled through her phone and looked at the message she'd sent earlier. It still wasn't delivered.

She rang his number.

Another long tone droned down the phone at her.

"What was wrong with his phone? Why hasn't he called me?" She thought.

She felt frustrated and desperately needed to speak with him.

Her eyes moved back to the box and she undid the bow and lifted the lid, folding back the tissue. Instead of the fetish outfit, she was expecting was a stunningly beautiful dress. The silk label laying on the top screamed out at her.

'DOLCE & GABBANA'

"Oh my god," Sarah gasped.

It was a black cocktail dress adorned with Mabe pearls and clusters of tiny black crystals.

"This was a very expensive dress the likes of which she had never owned.

"Wow," she said out loud.

Sarah suddenly felt very self-conscious and almost embarrassed.

The door knocked.

"Come in."

It was her junior, Rita.

"I just have some sales orders for you to...," she stopped in mid-sentence looking into the box in front of Sarah.

"Holy shit Sarah, thats some dress you have there. Going somewhere special."

Sarah blushed a deep shade of crimson and put the lid back on the box quickly, resting her hands on top of it.

She held out her hand and took the bunch of papers from Rita. Rattling off 6 signatures that were colour labelled for her, she passed them back to her.

"Thank you, Rita, that'll be all," Sarah said without answering her question.

Rita retreated, knowing better than to quiz her boss further and wishing she hadn't said anything.

"What was she going to do?" Sarah thought.

She felt nervous, but a little excited, at the same time.

Sarah arrived home and immediately jumped into the shower. She still hadn't decided whether to go or not. She'd decided to get ready anyway. If she couldn't get hold of Carl and he didn't want her to go, she'd just waste an hour, no problem. If he did, and she wasn't ready, she'd not have enough time.

Hair and makeup all done, she slipped on a tiny pair of black panties, a low-cut black bra, and then opened the box. She removed the dress from its protective tissue and slipped it on. It felt sublime against her skin. She turned and looked in the full-length mirror. She ran her hands down each side of the dress smoothing it out and feeling the exquisite fit of it caressing her hips.

It was gorgeous! She allowed herself a small smile. She moved her hands up to her breast, cupping them and lifting them a little. She wished her breast were just a little bigger, but in this dress, even she had to admit, she looked pretty fucking good.

12