A Hostile Takeover Ch. 09

Story Info
Kim’s girlfriend has a specialty, Sarah receives a package.
7.3k words
4.42
8.9k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl sat at his desk and looked out the window across the Singapore skyline. He was thinking about Sarah and feeling some guilt at the events of the past few days. He wondered where she was and what she was doing. He checked his watch and calculated it was evening in Europe. He picked up his phone and called her.

It didn't connect. He missed her.

The door opened and Kim walked in with two coffees. She was dressed impeccably, as normal, in yet another, beautifully fitting, tailored suit that touched her curves in all the right places. Her hair was tied back tightly, her makeup applied immaculately, and she looked incredible. All thoughts of Sarah disappeared from his mind and were replaced by stirrings in his groin. His body was becoming so reactive to Kim's presence.

"Thought you needed a break, Carl."

"Oh, thank you, Kim."

"How's the report coming along today?"

"Ok, I guess. There's just so much to do and the board wants it completed quickly. I'm just not sure it's possible."

Kim detected a note of exasperation in Carl's voice. She put down the coffee and walked around the desk, perching on the edge next to him. She crossed the calves of her long beautiful legs, slightly exposing her suspenders in the narrow slit of her skirt.

"Don't worry Carl. I've been thinking about it. They'll just have to wait a bit longer. I'm going to tell them we require more time to assist you fully, and that you'll produce an interim report, followed by the full report, a few weeks later."

"I don't know if I'd get away with that, Kim."

"I've done something similar before and I'd imagine they're half expecting it too. Don't stress about it, leave it with me."

Carl couldn't keep his eyes off Kim's legs and he knew his erection was growing. Kim noticed him looking at her and moved her position slightly, raising her knee further up to expose some extra leg.

"Anyway, don't you want to spend some extra time here with me?"

"Of course, that would be fantastic, but I also have commitments back--."

Kim cut him off.

"That's settled then. I'll email the board straight away and take some pressure off us. I'll let you know how it goes."

"Erm, Well ok."

"Good."

She looked down at the outline of Carl's cock, now easily visible through his trousers.

"So let's have an early finish today, shall we?"

"We're going out partying tonight with a friend."

"Ok, sounds like fun."

Kim picked up her purse and fumbled around inside for a second, removing a small bag containing white powder. Carl watched as she scooped a small amount with the inside of her long fingernail. She held it to her nose and snorted it, brushing her nose quickly afterwards.

She repeated the nail scoop and lent in, towards Carl's face. Carl didn't want any but he succumbed to her peer pressure, as she stared at him. He lent into her fingernail and took the cocaine. An immediate and intense rush hit him, followed by a wave of pleasure tingling through every nerve in his body. He was secretly starting to enjoy it.

"Just a little bump to get us started. Come on let's go back to the hotel and get ready, Honey."

"Sure, ok," Carl replied.

On the way back to the hotel Carl's phone pinged in his jacket pocket and the thought immediately crossed his mind, it might be Sarah. He felt a little awkward and ignored it, continuing his gaze out the window. A few moments later it reminded him with another ping.

Kim looked over at him.

"You can take that if you want, Honey, it might be your wife, don't mind me."

She turned her eyes back to her phone nonchalantly and continued typing.

He was stuck in a moral dilemma and didn't know what to do. He felt an uneasy embarrassment creeping across his face. He didn't want to take a message from Sarah whilst sitting next to Kim, but at the same time, what would Kim think of him for ignoring it, especially after she'd pretty much told him to take it.

He reached inside his jacket and withdrew his phone. To his relief, it was just a message from his daughter, Catherine. He opened it.

"Hi Dad, Mum said you're away and she's cancelled my visit home again. Says she's too much work on. I've planned this trip for a long time. Can you speak to her for me please. X"

Carl typed back quickly.

"Hi Darling, I'm tied up at the moment, but prob mum knows best. I'll try to call you tomorrow if I can. X."

He closed the screen and slipped it back into his pocket, quickly setting it to silent as he did so. He didn't want any more text message embarrassment in front of Kim. Next time, it might not be just his daughter. He was unsure if he ought to give Kim an explanation of the message or not. In the end, his indecision removed the question for him, as to much time had elapsed.

Back at the hotel, Kim entered Carl's room from their connecting door and she looked incredible, again. Tight shiny black leggings hugged her beautiful figure and a black lacy top exposed most of her cleavage. Her stilettos heels clicked across the floor as her long curly hair bounced off her shoulders. Carl hadn't seen this more raunchy version of her before, but he liked it.

"The cars out front honey, let's go."

Kim held Carl's hand as the car wove its way through the Singapore traffic.

"So where are we going tonight?"

"We're having dinner with my girlfriend Mia, you're gonna love her and I know she'll like you too. Then we're all going to a club."

"What sort of club is it?"

"Oh you'll see, I think you'll like it."

The car pulled up at the harbour and they walked up passed the bustling fish restaurants on the front, stopping at 'The Chilli Crab'.

A girl in the middle of the outside seating area stood up and screamed.

"Baby, Baby, hello gorgeous, you sexy thing," she hollered across the restaurant.

Kim waved back in excitement and they threaded their way through the busy restaurant tables to reach her. When they eventually arrived at the table the girls embraced and kiss exuberantly.

She was taller than Kim but in general, had a similarly athletic physique. Her large breasts were only just being contained within her low-cut top. A trim waist and beautifully shaped long legs led to her slightly more shapely ass. She was attractive too, with strong facial features and large pouting lips with a slightly darker skin shade than Kim. She was gorgeous and confident with it.

"Mia this is Carl, Carl, Mia. He's from the UK, Darling."

"Oh, so this is the guy that's been keeping you from me. Well, I can see why you've been preoccupied, Darling, he's absolutely divine."

Kim and Carl laughed and then Carl reached over and kissed Mia on the cheek.

"It's lovely to meet you, Mia, you are even more beautiful than Kim described."

"Oh, and a silver tongue too."

"Now, I think I'll have to sit in the middle of you two lovebirds."

They laughed and sat down. As the evening progressed, the food and wine flowed freely. Mia ordered the speciality of the house for everyone, 'Singapore chilli crab' and it was indeed special. She was a very outgoing, larger-than-life character, and funny with it, making them laugh constantly throughout the evening.

After Dinner, they all left together, the car scooping them up and heading towards the club. Carl was sitting in the middle of the back seat between the two girls when Kim leaned forward and dropped down the tray from the back of the driver's seat. She pulled her small bag of coke from her handbag and tipped a pile onto the table.

"Kim, your such a naughty girl," Mia said laughing.

"I know darling, bad girls are no good, but good girls are no fun," she giggled.

She chopped it into three and snorted one quickly, passing the metal tube to Carl. He no longer tried to protest and followed suit, snorting his line back. It hit him hard for a few seconds, as before. The pleasure began to rush him quickly, as he felt it wash through his body.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed.

The two girls laughed. Mia leaned over Carl's lap at full stretch to snort her line. Her fabulous ass sticking up intentionally towards Carl's face in her tightly fitting, short mini dress, her large breasts purposefully pressing against his legs.

"Oh my word, Mia, that's a position to behold for any man," he said jokingly.

"Steady tiger," Mia quipped. "Save that for later, Darling."

They all laughed again as the car pulled up slowly in front of the Club. The rear doors were opened for them and they slipped out into the warm night air. The entrance to the club was fairly small and underwhelming, but there was a small queue, formed to the left of the doorman. Mia walked up to the entrance, bypassing the queue and they opened the doors for her to stride through. Kim and Carl followed her inside and through a large marbled reception area and into the Club.

It was much larger than the entrance had suggested, and busy too. Beautiful girls danced on spotlit podiums all around, in an otherwise darkly lit club. There was a small stage in the distance with some girls performing a dance routine to the loudly playing music. They walked towards the left of the club and a doorman unclipped a red rope to a private area, and let them through.

They were seated in a large, half-round booth with just a small drinks table in the centre. Almost Immediately, a bottle of Champagne appeared before them. The waitress delivering it was dressed very provocatively in tight black hot pants, fishnet stockings, and a skimpy low-cut top. A white bow tie around her neck and individual white cuffs on the wrists of her bare arms completed the sexy look. She opened the bottle and poured three glasses.

"Cheers," Mia piped up.

They all raised their glasses and took a large sip. The club was dimly lit, but scanning around, Carl could see it was full of scantily clad girls. It only took a few minutes before three of them approached the booth.

They immediately noticed Mia and she waved her hand, wafting one away, and three became two. It was plain to see, Mia held considerable sway here. The two remaining girls sat on Carl and Kim's laps and began chatting.

Carl's girl was petite and pretty, dressed only in a tiny bikini and heels, she sat right on top of Carl's cock, wiggling her ass exuberantly.

She spoke good English.

"Hi, I'm Sophia, what's your name?"

"I'm Carl, nice to meet you."

"How do you know, Mia then?"

"Oh, we just met tonight."

"Ahh, ok. Are you here on business?"

The girl lifted the Champagne bottle and topped up Carl's glass.

"Yes, just a few days so far."

Carl's cock was fully erect now, pressing hard up against her, almost naked ass, but he was far from embarrassed. The coke had dismantled any inhibitions he may have had.

He looked across at Kim and Mia sat to his left. Kim's top had been pulled down and the young girl was on her knees between her spread legs, sucking on her breast. Kim and Mia were chatting to each other and sipping their Champagne as if nothing unusual were happening.

The girl on Carl's lap shuffled forward slightly and started undoing his flies.

"Are you staying here for long?"

"A week or so more I think."

As calmly as shaking his hand, she reached inside and pulled out his stiff cock, and started rubbing it lightly up and down. Carl was in heaven, enjoying every second of the coke swirling around his head and the girl gently caressing his cock. He didn't need to cum and she wasn't trying to make him.

The young girls continued for another 20 minutes or so, and then, as a pair, they left, politely tucking Carl back in and kissing him on the cheek. He was sure he had to pay her something but she didn't ask and she was gone in a flash.

As was often the case in clubs, the music was loud and it was difficult to hear anything.

"You must be a regular here?" Carl shouted to Mia.

"You could say that," she said smiling.

"I need to pay her something?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

"Shall we get out of here and go for a nightcap?" Kim shouted.

Kim and Carl exited the club into the seemingly silent night, their ears still ringing.

"That's a crazy place, Kim."

Kim laughed.

"Yeah, it is a bit, Mia owns it with an American partner."

"Oh, I see, that's amazing."

"Yeah it's pretty cool, I guess."

With that Mia appeared through the doors and joined them.

"Come on you crazy kids, let's go."

The three of them slipped into the waiting car and sped off towards the hotel.

"How was Sophia, Darling," Mia said.

"Oh, yes wonderful, Mia, thank you."

"Would you like her to come round to the hotel?"

"Ah, erm, no thank you, Mia, I think I have my hands full already."

The girls laughed in unison!

Kim called ahead and ordered some Champagne to the room and a few minutes later they pulled up to the hotel. They all went up to Carl's room chatting excitedly about the evening on the away.

As Carl walked in he saw the Champagne in an ice bucket with three upturned flutes chilling on the ice.

"Champagne ladies?"

"Lovely," Mia replied.

They sat on the large sofas, Carl opposite the two girls as he popped the cork and began to fill the glasses. Mia picked up her bag and withdrew a large bag of coke putting it on the table.

"Fucking hell Mia, that's enough to clear Singapore's national debt, right there," Kim said excitedly.

They laughed hysterically as Mia made three, very large lines, handing Carl a small gold tube across the table. He didn't hesitate and leaning forward, he inhaled a complete line. The buzz in his nose was substantially stronger than before and almost painful. He pinched his nose quickly and rubbed it vigorously, in an attempt to dissipate the sting, but just as quickly it disappeared and the euphoria kicked in. It ran at speed, to every corner of his body.

"Wow, what the fuck," Carl burst out.

The girls giggled between them.

"Yeah, Mia is the Queen, isn't she. She knows all the best people."

"I'll say she does!"

The girls snorted back their lines and Kim let out a small shriek of pleasure as she did hers.

"Oh my god girl, where do you find this shit."

Mia laughed. Carl raised his glass and toasted the Girls.

"To gorgeous new friends."

"Cheers."

Their champagne flutes clinked loudly in acknowledgement.

Leaning back to relax on the sofa, Carl closed his eyes, drowning in the pleasure that swept through his body. He felt relaxed and almost numb to the world around him, yet more alive than he'd ever been. He heard the girls chatting and laughing in the background but paid no attention to them at all. His mind wallowed in images, flashing back to him in glorious technicolour. Seeing his wife being fucked by his boss. Kim's mouth around his cock when he woke. Kim, stepping into the Jacuzzi for the first time. He had no idea how long he'd been daydreaming.

His meandering visions were eventually broken by a ruffling beneath him and he opened his eyes to see Kim at his waist, her exposed ample breasts sitting on his knees. She'd already undone his trousers and was in the process of trying to pull them down. Carl automatically motioned to lift his weight slightly to assist her and it had the desired effect. Kim drew down his trousers and underwear in one to his ankles, lifting his feet out.

Her warm naked body parted his legs as she pushed forward between his thighs. Not for the first time, his cock was primed and ready and she grasped it eagerly in her hand, lifting it upwards. She looked up at him and smiled, before lowering her mouth to his stiff cock, taking in his head.

Her mouth was hot and wet, and although he could feel Kim's tongue working on his head he paid little attention to it. His high from the coke trumped everything else at the moment, so powerful was the hit of pleasure. His heart raced as the adrenaline pumped through every inch of his body. He was on another planet, for what seemed like hours, but in reality, was only minutes.

He looked above her head to see Mia sitting on the sofa opposite, watching them intently and smiling back at him. Any inhibitions that Carl may have ordinarily felt, had been cast aside by the coke surging around his head. Kim regained his attention and he looked back down at her, as she slipped her warm mouth steadily down his shaft until he felt her throat press against his head. He closed his eyes and reclined his head back against the sofa again in total satisfaction.

The dual sensations now peaked his high, still further, as he felt Kim take his cock briefly into his throat, before returning up to lavish her actions back on his head. He straightened his head to look at Kim but it was Mia who drew his attention.

She knelt directly behind Kim's, now raised ass, and was naked. Her generous breasts gently swayed as she pressed forward against her ass, and between the beautifully formed crevice of Kim's ass, rose the head of a cock.

It disappeared back down and Carl looked up at Mia's face in disbelief, as his mouth dropped open in shock.

She smiled down at him as her slippery cock head reappeared once more.

When it disappeared this time she drew back slightly to adjust her position. Carl looked down at Kim as she continued to work on his head. Kim suddenly stopped and her eyes widened slightly, as Mia entered her from behind. She moaned with pleasure into Carl's cock.

As Mia continued her slide into Kim's pussy, he felt her mouth descend his shaft, his open mouth releasing a small, almost inaudible grunt of uncontrollable ecstasy.

It took off quickly from there. Mia was in complete control and began fucking Kim steadily. Kim in return, bobbed up and down on Carl's cock as Mia set the pace for both of them. The visuals in front of him were astounding. The next few minutes were just incredible, Mia's beautiful breasts bouncing vigorously up and down as she fucked Kim relentlessly. Her domineering eyes though were focused solely on Carl, and he felt them, almost burning into his face. He felt a small sting of humiliation as Mia was, in effect, fucking him, and she knew it.

Carl could feel the pace quickening yet again, as Mia took a hold of Kim's hips forcefully, and started slamming into her pussy. Kim continued to moan into Carl's cock as her mouth was mercilessly thrust onto his stiff cock. Mia drew her lips into her mouth and closed her eyes tightly.

He knew by looking at her face, that she was about to cum but Carl was slightly ahead of her.

His cock suddenly erupted.

"OH FUCK!" he shouted, as his first jet of cum shot into Kim's mouth.

His words were followed by Mia's only a few short seconds later, as she buried her cock deep into Kim's pussy.

"UGH, MY GOD!"

As Mia began to empty her cum into her pussy, Carl's eyes moved back to look at Kim's face. She was submissively looking up at him, whilst still diligently swallowing his cum. They stayed there for what seemed like forever, filling Kim from both ends, revelling in a moment of pure ecstasy.

Mia eventually pulled back first, slipping her cock out of Kim's wet pussy, and collapsing back onto the sofa opposite. Kim dutifully finished cleaning Carl's cock, hungrily taking every last drop before falling forward into Carl's chest and they embraced in silence.

The stillness was broken eventually as Kim turned her head from Carl's chest to look behind her. Mia was carefully chopping three more lines of coke on the glass tabletop.

"Mia, you're incorrigible."

"I know, Darling, I can't help it."

Kim slipped off Carl's chest to the side and nestled into his shoulder. They both lay there, flat on their back with legs down and their heads propped up slightly watching Mia cut up the coke.

Carl couldn't help but gaze down at the cock between Mia's legs, still almost fully erect. Her body was nothing like anything Carl had ever seen before. Her slim, but athletic figure was more muscular in form than he'd first realised but it fitted her frame well. Her build was defined but not at all masculine. The body of someone that was in the gym daily, he guessed. Her breasts were large and firm but perfectly balanced on her chest, her stiff nipples jutting firmly outwards. He'd never seen a shemale before but he had to accept her beauty, even with her cock.