A Hot Delivery

Story Info
Young black takes a risk with white married milf.
2.2k words
4.24
54.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4U2SeeIT
4U2SeeIT
16 Followers

Being a medical supply delivery guy, I get to make stops and see the same people much of the time. I hit several doctor offices, clinics and hospitals in the area. One of my favorite stops is at the Regional Medical Center. Today, I'm delivering a package to a milf I've been flirting with for some time now. She works in the hospital's mammography unit. Jacquie's the name tag pinned on the brunette's hospital scrubs with her big tits straining at the material.

"How you doing?" I asked as Jacquie signed the delivery receipt.

"Okay," she replied, looking up from the document with a thin smile.

Despite being much younger than her, I liked the look of this middle-age receptionist. She's cute, with melon-size tits, wide hips, and a nice plump butt. Ripe, I thought. "I've always wondered, Jacquie ... you married?"

She returned her pen to a desk caddy and eyed me without word, then said, "Yes. Hospital rules won't let me wear a ring at work."

"Hmm, my loss." I smile into her pretty face.

"Oh, why is that?"

"I'm into what I see," I said, looking her over deliberately. "If you weren't hooked-up, I'd ask you for a date. That is, if there's not a problem going out with a black man."

"No, of course not," she replied quickly with a shake of her head.

"You ever gone black?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Just curious I suppose ... checking if you're prejudiced. Or if you'd ever been blacked and got nasty?" I wondered how this married milf would react to my comment.

"Well ... LeRon, your question is offensive." Her face looked flushed and her voice a bit shaky, but otherwise she didn't appear offended. "But the answer is another, no."

In my past deliveries to Jacquie's department she had always been friendly and smiling while we chatted. Maybe even a bit flirty with me. At the same time, I'd noticed her taking in my good looks and muscular body. I took a risk. "Ever wonder if the myth about big black cock is true?"

Jacquie lifted the box of supplies I'd brought off the counter to put it on a table along the office's rear wall. As she walked away I admired her big butt. Coming back I eyed her heavy breasts swaying under her top. Overall, I could tell the white wife had a nice, well kept, thick body.

"You need anything else?" Jacquie asked, back at her station and finding me still standing at the counter.

Some of your white married pussy was my thought, but didn't say it. "Just the answer to my big black cock question."

"I have no idea," she said.

"You work in a hospital," I scoffed. "Where men patients strip down raw ... and you don't know?"

"Mammography just deals with women."

"I see. Want to find out?" I rubbed at the crotch of my pants. My cock was hardening.

Without bothering to answer or look at me, she got a purse from a credenza near her desk, retrieving a wedding ring from it to slip onto a finger. "I need to go. When you came in I was shutting down the office for lunch hour."

"So, that's why it's so quiet in here. So everybody else is gone, huh?" I noticed her alone when I came in earlier. "Which is good news. I can show you the truth about black cocks in private." I stepped to her side of the counter and unzipped my pants.

Jacquie gave a slight gasp, but her eyes were glued to my crotch and the sight of me reaching in for my swelling black cock.

I pulled out my long thick cock. Pointing it at her I began to stroke my meat. "Like what you see? I know you want to touch it, Jacquie."

The older woman couldn't help herself from staring at my hard-on.

"Please, I'm married," she said softly under her breath. There was a quiver in her voice.

"I don't mind. Our secret," I replied, brushing past her token protest while pushing the waistband of my pants to mid-thigh. With my free hand, I freed my large ball sac. I didn't wear underwear. "Go ahead, Jacquie, fondle my nuts."

She stared at my stiff black cock and jouncing balls, enthralled. "Please promise you won't say a word to anyone," she whispered. Her voice husky with lust.

"I won't say shit. Now do it" I demanded.

The curvy receptionist replaced my hand with one of hers to take hold of my hefty cock. Almost immediately she began to stroke it.

"Now drop to your knees. I need you to suck my cock, whore," I said, pushing down on her shoulder with my hand.

Being called a whore seemed to shock Jacquie. My guess was her husband never talked nasty, but I could tell it had an effect on her. I bet it made her pussy wet.

Without another word the white wife went to her knees; her cute face scant inches from my black cock and balls. She bent forward, flicking out the tip of her tongue to lick the slit of my helmet-like cockhead, followed by her mouth yawning wide to envelope it.

looked down in pleasure at her. "Yeah, do it, bitch." I loved the sight of my black cock being serviced by a white woman, especially when the bitch was married.

Jacquie let my cockhead pop out of her mouth; a sheen from her saliva on the dark skin. She dipped her head and sucked each of my tennis-size balls into her mouth, then licked up from the base of my cock to its tip.

Filthy whore knows her way around a cock, I thought. She's probably had plenty of practice going back to high school blow jobs in a car. I cupped the back of the slut's head forcing my jutting shaft past Jacquie's lips and deep into her mouth. I made her take my cock until it made her married throat gag. I held her head steady, pressing my pelvis forward. She frantically pushed against my thighs with her hands, fighting to breathe.

I backed off, pulling my cock from the milf's mouth in a sputter of saliva; watching her gulp for air.

"Sorry," I said with a bemused smile Jacquie couldn't see as she wiped lips and chin with her top. "Thought you could deep throat easy." I reached down and helped her to her feet.

Jacquie melted into my arms, face upturned for a kiss. I mashed my lips with hers, slightly parted to willingly let my tongue slip into her mouth. She moaned as our tongues twisted in a duel.

Breaking off our French kiss, I nudged the married slut away, then grasped her top and lifted it off as she willingly raised her arms straight up. She exposed her bulging tits and deep cleavage in a lacy red bra. After kicking off her shoes Jacquie untied a waistband string letting her pants fall to her socked feet. She stepped out of the pooled pants presenting a feast for my eyes.

"You look hot, slut." Tits looking over-stuffed in the red bra, wide curvy hips flaring out to each side of skimpy high-cut matching red panties, Jacquie had me horny as hell. I had to fuck this white bitch.

Jacquie pulled her panties down to her knees and using a hand on the desktop to steady herself, she hiked her legs one at a time to slip them off, flashing her pussy to me while doing it. She straightened, wearing only the bra and pink ankle socks.

Nice, I smiled, eyeing the married wife's trimmed pubic hair. I reached down to rub Jacquie's pussy. She stood motionless while allowing me to feel it; my middle finger easily slipping back and forth along the slick furrow of that gash I wanted, then sinking knuckle deep into her with ease. The slut was sopping wet.

Grabbing a fistful of her stylish-cut short brunette hair, I jerked down, upturning the hot slut's face to receive a hard passionate kiss. Ending it, I said, "I'm going to fuck you, whore."

Fingers still intertwined with her hair I spun her around and slapped her round ass, making the white flesh quiver.

"Ohhh, yes," she whispered. "It's been so long."

Based on her words apparently hubby wasn't taking care of business.

"Bend over with your elbows on that desktop," I ordered, smacking the white wife's big butt again, leaving a red handprint.

I pressed into her. The large plum-like head met resistance-temporary-before popping inside Jacquie causing her to blurt, "Oh!"

"I'm going to open you up, slut," I said, sinking four inches of thick black cock into her white married pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh ... yes," she whispered, waggling her ass, helping me, as I pushed another three inches into her.

Pulling back, I then rammed all eleven hard black inches balls deep, hitting her cervix.

"Oh, damn," she gasped, stiffening; her hands gripping tight to the desk.

"Is that good, Jacquie?" I began fucking her pussy in a steady rhythm while grasping her soft white hips.

'Yes," she breathed.

"Better than white hubby?"

"Oh fuck, much better."

"Does he have a small white dick?" I asked in a derisive tone.

"Enough about him. Make me cum, baby." She pressed her big butt back to meet my pelvis slamming into her.

I picked up the pace, the married woman moaning with each deep plunge. Her inner labia clung to my cock, riding it. I unsnapped her bra, letting the white wife's big heavy tits spill down to jiggle freely. She shucked her red bra and flipped it on the desktop. My hands mauled her breasts, squeezing the melon-size globes, pinching her hard, stubby nipples.

"Do it, baby ... do me."

I swatted the bitch's plump butt.

"Oh, yes, do that again. Spank it, take it," she begged.

I did.

Her whore body tensed up and Jacquie grunted, "Ohhhhh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

White pussy cream appeared on my hard ebony shaft as streaks of it escaped the tight seal of our joined sex.

"Damn, bitch. Your cum's coating my black cock, making it white." The sight was insanely hot.

"Take it, LeRon. Take my pussy."

"I'm going to nut, you whore."

"Shoot, baby. You can cum in me. I'm on the pill."

This meant nothing at all to me. Popping a load in the white married bitch was something I'd planned. I didn't ask permission or approval. I pushed balls deep inside her and locked-up tight. My pulsating black cock began spurting powerful jet after jet of sperm into the white wife's climaxing cunt. As my hard deep orgasm subsided, Jacquie wiggled her plump ass to milk cum from my softening prick. When I pulled my cock out of the just fucked wife, a stream of cum started to flow from her and drip down on the carpet.

"Hold up," I said, keeping Jacquie in a bent position with my stiff arm while I tugged my pants up to mid-thigh with my other hand. I fished my phone from a pocket, stepped back, and took a photo of her pussy oozing mega cum.

"Turn around and lean against the desk," I ordered as she straightened.

"Want to fuck me with your eyes, too?" the naked slut asked with a smile as she turned.

I quickly snapped a picture of this nude wide hip receptionist. Her big tits were slightly sagging from their own weight, hair mussed, with a rivulet of cum from her damp pussy trailing down the inside of a thick thigh.

Wait! Stop!" the bitch blurted, a horrified look of surprise on her cute face, and attempted to snatch the phone from my hand. I jerked the phone to safety behind my back.

"Back off, Jacquie," I said, fending her off. "I just wanted a jerk-off pic. Nobody else will see it."

"You promise?" she questioned, skepticism apparent.

"Promise," I lied.

"Please don't show it to anyone. I'm begging you." She sighed. "But I guess I have to believe you."

I looked at her without word.

"We need to get dressed," she said. "Everyone will be coming back from lunch soon."

The naked milf retrieved her bra from the desktop and bent to pick up her panties. While she was bent over, the freshly fucked white wife gave my dangling black cock a kiss of appreciation.

She stood upright and I reached out, taking the bra and panties from the bitch's hand.

"What are you doing?!" she protested.

"I'm taking these as a reminder of fucking your white married body. And I want you bare ass under your clothes. Every time the fabric brushes your tits or rubs your pussy today, it'll bring these nasty memories back."

"I see," she said. "Anyway, I need to visit the restroom. I've got a leak or maybe a flood," Jacquie grinned, referring to my cum trickling down her leg.

I watched the sexy bitch stroll away in her socks, chunky butt and rounded hips in a saucy sway.

It was time to go. I got what I wanted; the older receptionist's white married pussy and trophies of today's easy conquest.

4U2SeeIT
4U2SeeIT
16 Followers