A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband

Story Info
A rich couple got lost in a ghetto, and paid the price.
2.6k words
4.12
51.5k
57

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story back when I was 18. I lived in a downtown suburb, where there were many youths whom, like me, did things like drugs, petty crimes, and basically did what kids did when they don't have a proper life growing up. Nevertheless, although with so much bad stuff around me, life was actually fun and carefree.

Guns, sex, and booze were easily available, and gangs were controlling chunks of areas in my suburb. The cops usually ignored us as long as no big crimes were committed. Even though different gangs were living in one big suburb, we tend to have a mutual respect for each others' areas and we knew not to mess with each other's boundaries.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kurt, and my parents got divorced a couple of months after having me. My mother tried her best to bring me up, but she was an addict, and she herself got convicted when I was 15, for trafficking heroin. My dad? I'm not even sure he's alive.

Not that it bothered me though. At 12 I was already involved in gangs. And at 18, I managed to build myself up to the higher positions in my gang. Guys looked up to me, and girls yearned for me. Heck, I wouldn't wanna trade the life I'm having for any other else.

One night, I was sitting around 3 of my buddies, namely EZ (hispanic), Blue and Kidd (both blacks). I'm white, and we were running our own whorehouse. Pimping was just one of the many business we did back then, and one of the most profitable too. City folks typically drove to our suburb after working hours, had a quick fuck, and get out. I was already earning more than someone from a university would.

Just after we wrapped things up for the night and our girls had begun to go home, we noticed a white Lexus family sedan drove into our parking lot.

"What the hell," murmured Kidd. "Tell this guy to go, we're closed."

We could then see it was actually a couple inside, and the man seemed to be lost. He was frantically looking around. The sedan stopped next to us.

He exited the car, came out to us, and nervously said ,"Errr - excuse me boys, we are kinda lost, I had been driving around this area for almost an hour. We would like to go back to the city, and was hoping you boys could show the way."

The skinny bald man was dressed in a suit and tie, and from the looks of it, he seemed to be going home from a lavish event.

I was just about to tell him to buzz off, when the lady inside, called out.

"Honey, so would they be able to help us?" sounded a worried mature woman's voice.

"Well, I am not so sure darling, but they seemed to be the kind of folks living around here," he replied.

I was pretty annoyed when he said that.

"What do you mean, old man? 'kind of folks living around here'?" Blue asked him menacingly.

"Oh, no, I - I'm sorry, uh, I didn't mean to-," the man said, putting up both of his palms. Damn, I thought to myself, this old man is such a pussy.

The lady inside the car then came out. Me and my buddies stared at her, dumbfounded.

She was simply hot. Like a really classy, mature, kind of hot.

She was dressed in a sleeveless white evening gown, with a slit all the way up and ended just below her crotch. She was also donned in shiny jewellery from head to toe, wearing big round gold earrings and her long wavy blonde hair was neatly tied up in a bun.

Her boobs? Well, simply said, they were enormous. They stretched the fabric of her dress, and the cloth parted in the centre revealing her deep cleavage. Her valley was so deep that for an ant, it would be like a Mariana Trench. They were the size of melons and drooped all the way down to the navel.

"God damn...," I heard Kidd say. The rest snickered, while I tried to remain straight-faced.

Due to the size of her melons, she strutted unsteadily next to the man, her heels clicked loudly along the pavement. She was also tall, maybe about 6", and being in heels made her looked 6"2. She stood a head above her partner, hugging his arms, her long brightly painted red fingernails clearly visible.

The lady seemed to struggle with her slit, and she stood with legs together while holding the gap in place. They seemed to be in their late forties or early fifties.

The lady then said, "Look, we just came from a wedding. We are lost, and would like to get out of this uh -," her voice trailed off, while she observed her surrounding, and continued, "slum, or ghetto, or whatever you boys call it. So could any of you please help us?"

Addressing the man, she said, "Give them some loose change, darling."

We just kept staring at the stunning lady. The man beside nodded in agreement.

"Well, if you boys could not help us, we would find our own way then. Thanks for nothing," she arrogantly then said to the four of us.

"Let's go honey, just leave these rude kids alone," she continued, as they turned around and walked to their car.

I noticed the man shook his head, sighing and whispered to her loudly, "Kids these days, it's the fault of their parents."

Me and my buddies looked at each other. Without saying a word, we all knew what was in each other's dirty young minds and agreed what our next plan was.

EZ, my hispanic friend, took out his sidearm, and cocked it. The sound made the couple swirled, and both looked at the muzzle in terror. We all knew it was unloaded though, as even as fearsome young thugs we were, we knew better than to be carrying a loaded gun freely.

"Hands on the car, both of you! Now!" shouted EZ.

I knew EZ for years; his parents came here from the southern continent, in search of a better life. He couldn't have a better life with us, was what I thought in that period of my life.

The lady screamed in terror, while the man was pleading.

"Please, please don't shoot, don't hurt us. You want some money? Of course you do. I - I will pass you some c - c - cash," he mumbled, taking out his wallet and fumbled through some notes.

"I said hands on the car, old man," EZ said again, in a low threatening voice, while gesturing them towards the car using his gun. He didn't even need to shout.

The couple stood in front of the bonnet, and placed their hands on it. By doing so, the lady's butt could clearly be seen, and the high slit splits apart, revealing her white milky skin. I even caught a glimpse of a red fabric underneath.

Her melons touched the bonnet, and looked even bigger when it was all squashed up. This would be a long night, I said to myself, smiling.

The lady, so arrogant and fierce just a minute ago, suddenly became as timid and frightened as her husband. She was sweating with fear.

"Boys, just take our money and let us go. I'm so sorry I was mean to you. Please let us go, I'm begging all of you!" Both she and the man trembled in fear. They were as terrified as a mouse. This was so easy!

"Well lady, you should've thought about that just now," I said, walking up behind her.

I flipped her lavish white dress up, revealing her crotch. We laughed when we saw she was wearing a thong. A bright red one.

"N - no boys, don't do this. She's my wife, please. We even have kids who are your age back home. Don't do this," the man pleaded, nearly tearing up.

"Hey old man, you're such a fucking pussy," Blue chuckled, much to the old man's horror. He must had been shocked that boys who were his childrens' age were mocking him this manner. He was feeling so degraded.

Kidd collected the man's wallet and lady's leather handbag, and looked at their IDs.

"Hmmmm...Mr Henry and Mrs Eileen Brown," he said slowly, allowing the fact that they were a married couple to sink in.

Kidd continued, "By looking your birth dates, you, old man, is um... 52, and your pretty wife here is..." he seemed to be making a mental calculation. Of course, Kidd wasn't a very bright kid.

"I'm 50, most likely to be older than your mother," the lady told Kidd.

"You sure don't look 50, lady," I said, still holding the gown up. I then inserted my finger into her butt hole.

Mrs Brown grimaced, taking in the onslaught. Her husband saw what was happening but being a nerdy wimp he was, he just helplessly looked on, his mouth opened wide seeing what I was doing to his lovely wife.

Mrs Brown stiffened up, and a tear flowed down from her eye. She looked at her husband, hoping he would do something, but he just stood there, bent, looking silly with his hands on his car bonnet, and staring in amazement at my finger disappearing into her ass.

"What's wrong lady? The fun is just about begin," I mocked her.

She turned her head, staring straight into my eyes defiantly, but then her ass let out a little air, due to my persistent digging.

A poop sound was clearly audible and heard by all of us...the sound of her air released through her butt hole. We all laughed at her demise, except, of course, for the old couple, who were being humiliated by kids less than half their age.

With her pretty face so close to mine, I couldn't resist her thick glossy pink lips. I pulled her to me, her lips then smacking against mine. She immediately tried to push me away but I held her tight.

"Yeah kiss her dude! Save some for us later," my buddies cheered.

After a minute of smooching, I said, "Let's bring them into the whorehouse," I told the rest. EZ put his empty gun into his crotch and we all trooped to our vacant whorehouse. Thankfully all our girls had already left.

We had countless protected sex (paid, of course, we do respect them) with our prostitutes, but this was different. Sex with a young willing prostitute who did it for their benefits just didn't seem as exciting or enticing as doing it with an unwilling older married woman. It was just different. And especially so if that unwilling married lady is a tall, hot, big breasted blonde milf like Mrs Brown.

Once we reached, we led them into a corridor and into the main room. The couple looked around the room in horror. There were leather straps, handcuffs, ball gags, whips, hanging on the walls. This was, after all, a whorehouse.

"Heavens! W-what kind of place is this?" the lady asked, more of a surprise than a question.

There was a queen sized four post bed in the middle of the room. The husband knew his wife was about to be gang fucked on this bed, the same bed used by our girls to satisfy our clients. EZ pushed Mrs Brown down on it, and she sat heavily, the springs creaked loudly underneath her weight.

EZ took out the gun that was kept deep within his crotch, and waved it in the air in front of the husband playfully.

Mr Brown cowered and his head. "Noooo, stop! You might accidentally pull the trigger!" he shrieked. cowardly.

"Its ain't loaded, old fool," EZ said, taking out the mag. He turned his attention to the lady. "Suck the muzzle," he told her.

Mrs Brown was shocked when she heard this. "No! Please! It's disgusting!"

"I didn't said you could choose not to. Now suck!"

Slowly, with a resigned face, Mrs Brown steadied herself. She gave the gun a disgusted look, knowing it was in EZ's crotch awhile ago. She was just about to open her mouth when EZ pulled it back.

"I've got a better idea," he said, handing the empty gun to the husband. "Hold it."

Mr Brown took the gun gingerly with his wrinkled hands, and held it as if he never held a gun before. I was wondering what was on EZ's mind.

"Now put it in your wife's mouth. Yes Mr Pussy, make her suck the gun that was just in my crotch, or I'm gonna bash u up." The rest, including myself, laughed.

He brought it near to his wife's face. His wife nodded, seemingly as if telling her husband things would be alright She slowly opened her mouth and let the gun enter, the black muzzle in between her perfect white teeth, staring at her husband while sucking it.

The man was literally in tears, but both knew they had no choice. Her head bobbed up and down, causing her massive melons to jiggle while doing so.

After a few minutes of us enjoying the show the stupid old couple put up, he said, "Can w - we puh - puh lease stop this? I p - promise not to tell anybody." His wife was still sucking the gun he was holding. He was making it so easy for us.

"Enough of your pleading old man," EZ said, taking the gun away from him and tossed it across the room. "We are about to fuck your wife, get it? Yes, fuck your sexy wife with our big cocks!"

Blue and Kidd wasted no time unzipping their pants and letting it drop on the floor. They still have their underwear on though, and both husband and wife looked in terror as their massive cocks are threatening to tear the cloth that was keeping their cocks in place.

"Ooooh!"

The terrified lady placed her dainty fingers on her lips, and let out a small scream, her eyes widened at the sight of the boys' bulges.

Addressing the husband, Kidd said "Take my cock out, and tell your wife to suck it. Do it, or else!"

Mr Brown knew better, and he immediately obliged. Never in my life had I seen a man so wimpy as him. Just as Mr Brown pulled Kidd's underwear down, his cock sprang up fiercely right in front of his wife's mouth.

Kidd was the first to stand in front of her. To further humiliate them, Kidd got a brilliant idea.

"Ask your wimpy husband whether you can suck my dirty cock," Kidd ordered. "Do it or I'll break his crooked nose!"

"Please don't hurt him! I'll do as you say!" she replied. I shook my head in disbelief, wondering how anyone could be so easily manipulated.

She then turned towards her husband, which was by now seated beside her. She lovingly wiped his tear off his cheek with her fingers, and asked, "Sweetheart, you heard what he said. Would it be alright for you if I suck his dirty cock?"

Mr Brown was shocked to hear his wife actually said that, but he knew she did that to protect him. She had no choice, and neither did he. I was enjoying the act and patted Kidd's back.

"Yes, yes dear, you may," Mr Brown said between sobs, still cowering.

His wife then turned her head towards Kidd, her white hands contrasted greatly against his fearsome black cock. She opened her mouth cavity and suck it all, his black cock engulfed in her pink glossy lips.

As for me, all I want was to force my cock into her butt hole later.

To be continued...