A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 07

Story Info
The Browns go on a holiday to escape the past.
3.8k words
4.41
7.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their matrimonial bed, Mr. and Mrs. Brown were engaged in passionate kissing. In their early 50s, the loving couple was attempting to get past the horrors of what happened the last few weeks to their otherwise rich pampered lives.

Thoughts of Mrs. Brown being made to fuck by all the lusty men in the slum, as well as their coworkers and even their neighbour's son, would plague their lives for all time, but as long as they are loving and committed to one another, they naively think they might be able to get over it.

The hot, gorgeous woman covered her skinny husband, whom she had loved for years, in her entirety. She was busy pressing his face firmly into her cleavage while her hot breath tickled his ears.

"Oh honey, I miss you so much. I'm really sorry, too. Knowing that I was raped by so many men, I know you must be devastated!" The stunning blonde wife sobbed.

Even though Mr. Brown was overflowing with jealousy, he ignored those negative thoughts. He wants make love to the one and only woman in his life; and his small cock was already standing up like a thin flagpole.

He is totally out of his wife's league. Both he and everyone else are aware of that. But the leggy and tall Mrs. Brown, who had always been bookish and innocent, rejected all of her other suitors in favour of him.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be faithful to you dear," he proclaimed.

"Hopefully my ordeal will end soon and those naughty boys will soo get tired of me," Mrs Brown replied while picturing images of the slum boys' long hard cocks, secretly wishing her husband's was at least half as big.

"What did those boys do to you?" the husband asked.

Oh gawd, she thought, what if

he found out about Choi, would he disown her?

The worried mother and wife kept her worries and fears to herself and didn't

want to upset her husband with them. The recollection of what the disgusting boys did to her and what Choi the neighbour's son made her do was a most momentous memory.

Eileen Brown made an effort to explain everything to her husband. She did omit the embarrassing details regarding the orgasms she had and what she was instructed to do to satisfy the endless need of Kurt and his friends. She also could not bear to tell her husband about being spanked by the neighbour's son who is still a teenager. That will destroy whatever little remaining confidence he had in his tiny heart.

Mr Brown listened intently on the latest sexual episode his wife told him.

"Sweetheart, we must go on a holiday. Some where far. We will bring the kids. And because of our age and the fact we are going as a family, I'll book a tour group."

Eileen looked at her husband and appreciated the fact he wanted to fix the situation, so of course she relented. She needed a holiday too, a break from her increasingly torrid life as a sex slave to kids less than half her age.

And so they booked tickets for the whole family to the Maldives.

-----------

The tour group consisted of three families in total. The Dawsons and Steeles families as well as the Brown family, which consists of Mr. and Mrs. Brown and their kids, rapidly became close.

All throughout the year, but especially in the middle, the Maldives is fairly hot and humid. Remy, a local tour guide who was in his 20s and was physically fit, advised tanning and swimming for the vacation.

The tour group spent the whole day in the resort by the ocean, eating luxurious food and beverages. Mr and Mrs Brown, due to their age, did not swim but prefer to laze all day tanning in their beach wear. Needless to say all the men in the group, along with the local resort staff and even young Remy could not take their eyes off the mature wife.

"Mom, for God's sakes, cover up a little!" her kids said, a little embarassed that the other kids were commenting on their mom's body. But Eileen was so naive and anyway she felt safe now, away from her tormentors back home.

On the second day, the dads in the group, Danny Steele and Brian Dawson, both in their forties were at the lobby while their wives were at the spa. The Browns walked past them before politely greeting both men.

Eileen was dressed in a two-piece yellow bathing suit, and her ass cheeks were visibly protruding from her bottom. She was already 50, but despite this, her ass was still tight for a lady of her age, showing only slight symptoms of drooping. Danny noticed even the local porters stopped and stared at her.

Once the innocent couple was gone, Danny nudge Brian. "We need to get inside that milf's ass. Her melons are at least twice as large as those of my wife," Danny exclaimed with excitement.

"And thrice of Cindy's!" Brian laughed at the comparison of Mrs Brown's large tits compared to his wife's. Both men then planned in unison on how to fuck the milf.

The first thing Danny needed to do was persuade the husband to cooperate with his cunning scheme. He began with a friendly encounter with the couple who were already lying down on the white sandy beach.

"Hi Henry," he said in a cheerful manner to Mr Brown. Mr Brown was delighted someone actually wanted to have a conversation with him. They soon fell into a dialogue about the weather, plans for the day and such. Eileen continued laying in the sun, uninterested about the men's conversation.

Unknowingly, her legs had spread wide enough for both Danny and Brian to see that the crotch of the bikini had slipped between her pussy lips while she sun tanned, revealing her thick mature pussy lips.

When they were both at ease, Danny asked the pertinent question. "I am planning to have a group bonding tomorrow morning and would like you and your wife Eileen to join me. You see, my wife is away with the kids for spa and shopping tomorrow and I don't like to drink alone," he said with a chuckle implying that was the main reason for his invite.

All the suites have a huge and round hot water tub and Danny's plan was to coerce the couple to spend the day in it drinking. Mr Brown was weak and could hardly take a few rounds without getting super drunk.

But the silly old man replied "Why not," after considering Danny's request for only seconds, "It's nice and I could use a few, cold beers."

The two men concluded the meeting and discussion with one last request from Danny. "Oh yeah, have your wife wear that gorgeous, pink bikini. She looks absolutely ravishing in it," he told the beaming husband.

Now silly old Henry Brown wasn't sure whether it was a request or an order, but he quickly reasoned that his fellow tourist merely wanted to see his delectable wife in something sexy and

revealing.

Eileen shivered a little thinking of the bikini request. She only wore that on day one of the tour, when sun tanning in the privacy of her balcony suite and didn't consider it decent enough to wear in public. It never crossed the gullible couple's mind's how Danny could have known about it.

Back in the safety of their suite, the Browns got into a little heated argument.

"Gawd Henry, I can't wear that bikini,

you know that it's too skimpy to wear in front of those guys," she moaned with one last protest.

Mr Henry Brown quickly brushed her protests. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be there and nothing like that will happen when I am present. Danny and Brian looks decent. They have wives and a family," Henry stated but it really didn't make his wife feel any relief.

"Will anyone else come?"

"No, he didn't mention about inviting anyone else so it will, probably, just be the four of us. Their families will be away for the whole day touring the island remember?"

The next morning, the other wives and children followed Remy their tour guide to tour the whole area and do lots of shopping. Only the Browns, Danny, and Brian opted not to go. Even the Brown's kids went, as they already made friends with the other kids.

Mrs Brown hugged the other wives and said their pleasantries before kissing her children's cheeks. The group then drove away leaving the couple behind with the 2 men, totally oblivious of the devious plan by them.

If dressing in a skimpy bikini could be considered dressing, the naive 50 year old wife did so with some anxiety. However, she did put on a terrycloth towel to offer herself some reassurance. She walked carefully to the gate between the two suite rooms with her husband Henry, who was more than a head shorter than his Amazonian wife.

They were met by big Danny's gruff, cheerful face and the first thing he did was to push a drink in Mr Brown's face. Brian who was beside him asked Mrs Brown what she would like to drink before inviting them into the hot tub area. She just wanted a hot tea as she had stayed away from alcohol since young.

The faithful wife and mother chided herself for even glancing at both the domineering men in bathing suits and trembled at the sight of them. Brian made Eileen's tea at the improvised bar on the patio while Danny walked the couple to the cedar decking surrounding the hot tub.

The place had a beautiful, tranquil appearance as the hot tub jets were bubbling and steam was floating into the air.

Without waiting for permission, tall Mrs Eileen Brown quickly undid her robe and entered the steaming tub. Slumping down, she completely covered her body beneath the water's surface. Having the men's eyes off of her body made her feel better, and the soothing hot water on her stiff muscles helped them to relax.

Her husband undressed too, clad only in his swimwear, revealing his scrawny wrinkled body and joined her right away.

Both Danny and Brian calmly entered the tub and pretended that nothing bad would actually occur to Mrs Brown. The fact that the two guys continued to act as though they had been best friends for years with her husband was largely the result of Danny's cunning plan.

After the first 30 minutes, Danny's constant supply of beers for Mr Brown had the desired effect. Due to the beers and multiple shots of liquor that the guys downed every ten minutes, the unsuspecting husband speech became considerably slurred.

Mr Brown was way too worked up to even notice what the two men were getting up to. Danny made it a point to pretend to drink frequently while, in fact, he drank little. He had meticulously scheduled the upcoming fuck session and wanted to be fully alert and sober for it.

Mrs Brown was getting a little concerned at the rate her husband was drinking and noticed that he made short work of every drink. His eyes were pink and puffy. The old man certainly could not handle liquor at all!

Mrs Brown, still nervously sipping her tea, began to feel nervous and suspected the 2 men were up to no good. It was too late though as her husband was already slumped by the side of the tub, snoring loudly away.

"Oh my God," she mumbled as she tried to heave her body up, carrying her gigantic melons with her.

"Darling, honey, please wake up!" she pleaded her husband who was totally unconscious now.

She nearly fell out of the bathtub as she was getting out, and she felt a chill run up and down her spine as she saw Danny and Brian ogling her figure. It didn't hide anything at all as the damp bikini adhered to her body like a second skin. With the awareness that he would soon feel each and every contour, Danny carefully inspected and analysed them all.

Brian chipped in. "Where do you think you're going, lady? Do you think you can just tease us with your body and get away with it?" they both mocked the faithful wife and mother. "Now get your ass back in the tub."

"No pleaseee," Mrs Brown moaned in despair knowing what lay in store for her. Her mind raced to all the possibilities and she could see the two men's grinning face. The same two men whom wives she had already chatted and made friends with.

"Uh puh lease...I am married and so are both of you. You don't have to do this," she pleaded, foolishly hoping they would let her go.

Mr Brown who was just beside her seemed to gave a frog-like groan. His eyelids were open but he could not understand what was going on. He did not realise his wife was about to be fucked.

"Oh dear, wake up, wake up!" his wife gently slapped his cheeks but he was still totally out of it.

"Slut now open your mouth and do what that sexy mouth of yours is supposed to."

Suddenly there was a familiar cock thrust in front of her face and somehow her dainty hand went to the long, narrow shaft. She knew she had no choice but to satisfy these two dads, just like the slum boys back home.

She prepared herself for the blowjob, hoping it would end fast. Brian was the first to have a go at the mature blonde.

"Oh my, is it real. It's so long, so big," her stupid old husband whispered as if he was talking to himself. He stared at the Brian's pecker without blinking and saw it disappear into his wife's wondrous mouth. He knew how his wife had sucked the slum boys' cock but certainly they can't be suffering the same fate here while on holiday?

"Suck it slut, get it further down your throat!" In order to prevent him from shoving it all the way down her esophagus, Mrs Brown had to maintain both fists encircling the cock, which was throbbing in her grasp.

Danny spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear because he intended to make the pair, both Henry and Eileen Brown, look bad. "Suck his cock, that's all, honey."

He chuckled at Mrs Brown's reaction as her face became bright red with embarrassment and exclaimed, "Damn, that big meat looks nice in your mouth." He then spoke in a much softer and straightforward tone. "Play with his balls, imagine those balls are your husband's."

Mr Brown had observed his perfect wife sucking her tormentors' cocks many times back home, and now again he saw it just as they thought they had escaped it all. Without having to speak a word, she promptly followed the terrible instructions, as if by magic. She touched the delicate balls as if they were her husband's, cupping them as they swung freely between the Brian's thighs.

"Look at that big, long cock in her mouth. I think he is gonna shoot his hot load of cum in her mouth and she'll swallow it like a perfect slut," Danny said to the poor husband.

He had complete control over the

couple and relished putting them through total humiliation.

Brian's hips began thrusting wildly without a definite pattern and it was truly magical watching the distraught mother's cheeks cave in when she sucked the man's cock. Her head bobbed back and forth on the end of Brian's cock and it was a picture of sinful infatuation.

"You're a great cocksucker. Get ready for it baby. Oh, yeah baby! I love the way you play with my balls. It gets me so fucking hard... Fuck, I'm almost there," Brian voiced the threatening details.

Mr Brown's eyes almost popped out of his head when he noticed the thick meat in his wife's hands swell and suddenly she was making loud gulping noises! It was quite obvious that she was swallowing the filthy man's cum and the scene was nothing short of horrible to the drunk husband.

The faithful wife and mother realized she was fulfilling her rapist's dream and gulped the molten lava down her throat in true, immoral fashion. "Wow look at that," Danny proclaimed after Brian finally pulled away. A long stream of cum and saliva extended from her lips to the head of Brian's cock.

Mrs Brown lay slumped over the tub with her twin boobs peaked like mountains, her throat covered with the man's thick gooey sperm. Her chest was heaving as she took in deep breathes, relieved one of them was finally over.

Mrs Brown drew much attention from the opposite sex and likewise from women, not because she always dressed in a stunning manner, revealing her deep valley-like cleavage, but also from the fact she was a beautiful woman. Her face was

youthful and tanned, and most people who met her thought she was in her 30's or 40s, instead of 50.

The fact that she is so beautiful yet naive was driving the hormones of Danny now, and he wasted no time in pulling down his boxers revealing his big meaty cock.

"Please guys no more... please... why?... no, please... please... Danny, please," the exhausted 50 year old sex bomb begged.

"It's time for that pussy of yours to be fucked, slut."

Danny found it thoroughly arousing to feel her hands push and struggle against his muscular chest trying to hold him at a distance. Mrs Brown tried in vain to close her legs but that was impossible with the big man between her thighs. His desire heightened as her hips twisted and rolled but not far enough to evade the head of his big, cock.

Mr Brown, who was just a few inches away, finally began to realize what was exactly happening. He tried to stand up and managed to croak a weak "no" but his head was still spinning due to the effects of the alcohol. He instantly regretted comin to the Maldives in the first place.

"H-help, help me darling," his wife begged him. She was being raped just inches away but he was too scared to stop it. Moreover he knew there was nothing he could do against two strong men.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," was all he could pathetically muttered.

Mrs Brown started pleading with Danny to stop as rapid jabs from his cock every few seconds threatened to violate her internal chamber. He laughed aloud at her attempts to flee and teased her by slipping the tip of his ramrod between her puffed labia.

The big man adored every syllable of her cries of, "Oh please, don't, oh don't do this to me, please." When she realised that he could easily overwhelm her and that there was nothing she could do to stop him, the despair in her voice was extremely clear.

Mrs Brown's lungs were violently sucked dry when Danny ploughed forward with terrible force. Everyone in the room was aware that her womb, which had nurtured her children, had been transformed into a ghetto of sperm from different men when he punctured her cervix. Mrs Brown strained to breathe as Danny pounded her cervix with his cock as he rammed it into her hard, deep, and swiftly.

Then he whispered ever so sarcastically. "Tell me you want my big cock to fuck your tight cunt. Tell me or else. I want to hear you say it. Say you want my big cock!" he whispered while pulling her tender nipples with a wild fury.

There was no respite for the hot milf as he relentlessly pumped in and out. So she told him what he wanted to hear.

"Oh my God. I'm being fucked by a big real man," she began the dire protest which quickly turned into a complete confession. It cringed her having to say the f word. "Oh, you're so deep, your

cock is so deep. I can feel it inside me, fucking me," Mrs Brown moaned. Her words were like dagger to her helpless husband's heart.

In order to tell that he wanted her to say more, he tweaked her swollen nipples more. Though she didn't want to further humiliate her husband, the lust was too strong to resist. Despite knowing that his threats were empty and that he would not actually harm her, she used his remarks as justification for doing as she was told.

With a loud heavy sigh, she moaned again. "Ahhh, please don't hurt me," she pleaded. "Yes, you're fucking me with your cock," she said the f word again, hoping to please her rapist. "Oh God, you bastard. I want your big cock inside me, fucking me! Are you fucking happy?" she yelled in ecstasy.

"Oh dear I'm coming for you.

I'm coming for you...," she continued, her pussy gushing with her juices.

"Oh why? I can't stop; it feels so good," she moaned in lost passion, adding, "Bastard, bastard, bastard," to let him know she still had some fight left and preserving her husband's dignity. Even in the midst of her own orgasm with another man, the loving wife would still think about her husband's feelings.

Danny shot loads and loads of thick steaming cum into the beautiful woman as she hung on to her husband's arm while still screaming in ecstasy. Mr Brown was truly deflated, wishing it would end. He knew he should have protected his trophy wife but there was nothing he could do.

12