A Hot Summer Night Pt. 01

Story Info
The heat of the summer starts a connection going.
1.9k words
3.92
55.6k
50
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

Ray Foster tossed and turned, unable to sleep. It was a hot night, and his A/C needed a tune-up, it was fighting a losing battle to give him any cooling. As he lay there restless, his mind gave him a flashback. His former wife, Jolene, had liked it when he was feeling up her body when she was asleep, bringing her up to a wide-awake lust. When she opened her eyes, they'd be blazing with sexual heat, her cunt would be a soaking wet furnace. She'd pull him down on top of her, grab his cock and pull it against her, and urge him on to fuck her cunt, go deep, fill her. Ray was of course happy to do so, letting out a loud gasp of pleasure as he sank in the full length, her growl of pleasure joining his as he buried his cock.

She'd loved it when Ray pinned her knees down by her ears and fucked her as hard as he could. She'd growl, pant, moan and grunt, sounding just like a slut in heat, and shriek and scream as she'd cum all over his cock, the tight gripping heat making him explode, squirting wildly, depositing his cum deep inside her fiery box.

Jolene was a lady who took off her dignity with her clothes and did her whorish best. Ray's cock was always hard and eager when she was horny and ready. Her other favorite way to get fucked good and hard, she'd pull her legs back, wrap her ankles around his back, and they'd start going at it like rutting animals in full heat, no lovemaking, no gentle tenderness, just blazing hot, primal, animalistic fucking. The fiery furnace of Jolene's cunt, swallowing his cock as he plunged his meat deep inside her, balls deep in the hot, wet depth of her cunt, would make his cock throb.

The tight grip of Jolene's cunt walls clutched at him, her cunt muscles began massaging up and down his prick rapidly, squeezing hard. Ray knew what she wanted, and he would cup her ass cheeks, pull them apart and rub her tight little asshole. Her body would start to buck beneath him, and then he'd ram his finger in as deep as possible, and start finger fucking her asshole. Her back door would clamp down on his finger, Jolene would start cumming wildly beneath him, howling with pleasure, and with one last thrust, Ray would bury his cock as deep as possible. Her pussy was rippling with spasms, milking wildly at him, and with a loud grunt, he felt the cum streaking up his shaft, bursting deep inside Jolene's hot, eager cunt, his body shaking as he shot stream after stream inside her cunt, feeling her pussy rippling up and down his shaft, sucking every drop out of him.

Jolene was indeed a slut, not just for Ray. Coming home from work early, and finding her fucking two guys at once displayed what a slut she was. The door to the bedroom was ajar, the mingled grunts and growls, the sounds of hot fucking, he watched, stunned as he saw Jolene on her hands and knees.

One of the guys grabbed her hair and pressed his cock against her mouth, she eagerly swallowed what he gave her, and he heard her let out muffled moans around her mouthful of cock as the other guy, kneeling behind her on the bed, leaned forward and pushed his cock up inside her cunt. It didn't sound like Jolene was being hurt, Ray saw her start to rock her hips back and forth, pushing her ass back against the man fucking her.

They rearranged themselves, one man lay on the bed and pulled Jolene over him, so she could sit down on his prick. Jolene slowly began to ride him, while the other guy pushed her forward onto the man's chest. With her ass up-thrust, he was moving up behind her, pulling her cheeks apart as he pressed the head of his cock to the tight rosebud of her ass.

Jolene shrieked as she felt her ass opening, her asshole being pried apart by a rock-hard, insistent dick. It took a few thrusts before her cries of discomfort switched over to moans as the two cocks began to slowly fuck both her cunt and asshole. It didn't take long before Jolene was squealing and crying out with obvious pleasure, enjoying this rodeo, the slap of flesh against flesh filling the room. Ray's cock was stone-hard, watching Jolene getting both holes fucked.

When she looked over at the door, her eyes were glittering with triumph as she saw Ray watching her. She said something he couldn't make out, and the two guys fucking her looked over. Jolene grinned and made a beckoning motion with her fingers. Ray was almost in a trance as he walked in, unable to stop himself.

Her voice, husky and hungry, cooed, "My dear hubby, I know how much you've wanted to fuck my ass, this will be your only chance, baby."

Ray could tell from that look, and the way she spoke, that their marriage was over, but he couldn't pass up this chance, as the guy fucking her ass pulled out, and waved him on. Ray was naked in moments, sporting the hardest erection he'd ever had. He saw the tight rosette of her ass-hole, puckered up, and the idea that he was going to spread open her back door, made his cock ache.

Placing himself against her, he pushed, hard. Jolene shrieked as he impaled her, the heat and the tight clamp of her ass swallowed his cock, and Ray growled aloud, his cock was buried in the tightest hole he'd ever taken. The guy who had been fucking her ass was now shoving his cock against her face.

Jolene growled, "Yes, every hole, fuck every hole I have!"

With no hesitation, she sucked his dick into her mouth, slurping all over it as he fucked her mouth. Jolene was now stuffed with dicks, every hole she had was being fucked, pushing her hips down to fuck her cunt, and then back and upwards to drive Ray's cock up her asshole while she wildly sucked the dick of her last ass fucker.

Ray was seeing through a red haze of lust as he began to ram her ass, no goal in mind other than to fuck her as hard as he could, then saturate her bowels. The feel of her ass thrusting back against his cock displayed how into it Jolene was. Ray could feel his balls slapping against the balls of her cunt fucker, the rim of her asshole was stretched tightly around his rampaging cock. Ray was eager to loosen up her tight ass hole, boning her as hard as he could, his cock was harder than he'd ever felt.

Her mouth fucker grunted, "Oh yeah, swallow my cum you slut, swallow it all!" then loud grunts as he painted the inside of her mouth, pulling out to shoot two ropes of cum all over her face. The sight made Ray groan, holy fuck, this was the hottest, most perverted ride he'd ever taken.

Ray could feel her cunt fucker's cock, plunging deep in her fiery fuck-hole, pressing against his cock as he reamed out her ass. Jolene was in a haze of lust, squealing, moaning, grunting, rutting like a sex-starved slut. Ray felt it all come together, apparently, so did her cunt fucker, her pussy and her ass tightened down on the two cocks fucking her, Ray felt the orgasmic pulses making her ass even tighter.

"Yeah, oh yeah, so fucking tight, gonna flood your ass you slut, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, tight little slut, let's sandwich the bitch, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Keeping Jolene's quivering body sandwiched tightly between them, they both jammed their throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, Jolene's cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and Ray's prick exploded, gushing over and over.

Jolene's screams of pleasure filled the air, mixing with her fuckers grunts and growls as they filled her, gushes of hot, wet sperm being pumped into her asshole and her pussy. Jolene was cumming, cumming like crazy, the tightness of her holes milking at the two stiff cock, sucking both loads out eagerly, until she got every drop.

The last time Ray saw her, she was fucking three guys again. He'd just stopped by to pick up his suitcase and some clothes, and Jolene, true to her whorish nature, was naked, in bed, with three guys using her as a live fuck doll. Jolene was sitting on top of a guy, his cock stuffed up her cunt. Another guy was bent over Jolene's back, shoving his cock up her ass. A third guy had Jolene's hair in his hand and was fucking her mouth.

Jolene, true to her slut nature, was going crazy, moaning and sobbing around the cock in her mouth as she was throwing her hips back and forth as the two guys were pounding her cunt and ass-hole. She was again shrieking and howling as she crested, and their loud grunts and growls joined in as she was filled, cum being poured into every hole, as the three guys banged the shit out of Jolene.

Ray had never seen Jolene more sexually hungry, god, she really was a cock hungry slut, and seeing the way she was taking it, all three holes being fucked like that, showed her true nature.

Unlike the last time, Ray was not invited in to fuck her, but late that night, all alone in his bed, he sure fantasized about it. He had a case of stoneware cock, his balls were as blue and achy as a horny 18 year old after a prick teasing date, he hated that watching her had made him so fucking horny, but he grabbed his cock, pumping, running it back like a film clip. When he came, it felt like his head was going to blow off, his cock squirted, squirted, and squirted some more, fuck, his ears were ringing as he milked the last dribbles of spunk from his cock.

That had been nine years ago, the thing that hurt Ray the most was having her take away his 9-year-old daughter Janice. He didn't give a damn if he ever saw Jolene's slut face again, but the pain of his sweet daughter being taken from his life still hurt. He had been tossed out, with no recourse to his daughter.

He tried to get in touch with them, maybe work something out so he could stay a part of his daughter's life, only to find that unable to pay the rent on the house they had been renting, now that he was no longer supporting her, they had been evicted a month after they had split, leaving behind no trace of where they went.

Remembering how good it felt when he was ramming Jolene's ass had given him a case of stoneware cock. He thought about grabbing his cock and stroking out a load, but the stifling heat in his house drove him out of bed. Sleep was a long way away, and he decided to take a walk, there was no point in sweating out the night in a stifling house. He quickly pulled on socks, shorts, and a T-shirt.

Out on the sidewalk, he turned left and set out. A cool breeze was blowing, and he sighed with relief as he felt the coolness against his sweat-streaked face. There was an all-night doughnut shop downtown, he wasn't sure how far away it was, but that seemed a good destination. He set out, envisioning a nice, fully functioning air conditioner, and a freshly baked chocolate cake doughnut, his favorite.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers