A Hot Tub Surprise with Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,967 Followers

The fact that she had told me she had tried anal sex suggested that her ass was not 'out of bounds' and maybe she wanted me to try something back there. It was an idea but I wanted to cum in her pussy and there was no way I could pull out, even if she wanted me in another position . . . or in another hole.

Instead, I lowered my right hand and reached under her until my middle finger was in her butt crack. I lightly traced up and down the crevice until her moans increased and I knew that what I was doing was turning her on even more. I drew my finger towards her little rosebud and let it rest at the opening to her forbidden entry.

She began thrusting up and down as if she wanted my finger to penetrate her anal orifice and I was happy to oblige. I turned my finger so that it was poised for entry and then applied a light pressure as it slid into her most taboo hole.

"Oh, Daddy, don't stop. Don't stop!" she pleaded as her thrusting became stronger and quicker. "What you're doing's so nasty and wrong but, I can't help it, it makes me feel like I'm gonna explode with an orgasm!"

"Baby, I'm so close to cummin' in you," I warned her. "Cum with me. I wanna see you cum, and hear you cum, and feel you cum."

"Cum in me, Daddy. It's okay. I'm on the pill," she reminded me. "Please, Daddy, I want you to cum in me!"

"Oh, honey. Here it comes!" I exclaimed as I felt my cum boiling up inside me. I was at the point of no return. In my frenzy, I pushed a little harder on my finger and it slid even deeper into her rear entry.

Suddenly, I felt her pussy going into spasms on my dick and her torso became rigid. "Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy!" she cried out. "Keep suckin' my little titty!"

That was all it took for me. I felt my cum shooting out of my dick, filling my little girl's pussy with all the cum I could give her. I felt 5 or 6 blasts of jism, and each spurt caused her to moan even louder. As the force of my exspurtations subsided, the animal energy in her moans decreased and she was soon slumped over with her head on my shoulder. I pulled my finger out of her ass and placed both hands behind her back, holding her naked body tightly against mine.

She turned so that her mouth was only an inch from my ear. "Daddy, I've never felt anything that good in my entire life," she said quietly. "I hope we have plenty more of that this summer."

"I can't say no to you, baby. You're my little girl."

"I'm not a baby and I'm not a little girl any more. And, I can't continue being your little girl. I'm a grown woman and I have a grown woman pussy. I wanna be the naked girl in your bed every night."

"You can sleep with me tonight . . . and we might even get some sleep . . . maybe. We'll see how you feel about it in the morning, but . . . you don't need to worry about what I want. I want you."

"I love you, Daddy," she said, looking at me with the most innocent, little girl eyes.

"I love you, too, honey. This will be your home as long as you want . . . and I hope that's forever."

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,967 Followers