A Hot Visit at The Office

Story Info
Visiting Daddy at work.
809 words
4.46
5.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

It's late. You hear knocking at your office door. It's me, surprising you at work. You told me earlier that day, that it's a boring shift today and I thought you'd like some company. You let me in, leaving the door open. I have a huge grin on my face, my eyes sparkle. You don't know that I'm almost naked under my dress, yet. The tiny thong is almost nonexistent. No bra to be found on by body.

I kiss you hello, place my hands on your chest, slowly pushing you backwards until we reach your desk. Without words I tell you to sit down, and you follow my wish. You sit down, legs spread a little. I kiss you again, let my tongue slide into your mouth, bite your lower lip gently. You growl. I spin myself around and begin to wiggle my ass against your crotch. I can feel that you're already rock-hard for me.

I let my hips move around to a rhythm that's only in my head. Your hands find my hips "Nuh uh," I say teasingly... no touching allowed yet... you grunt, but behave. Your hands grab the chair. I start to move my hips again, going down, grinding on your crotch. I pull my dress up. Slowly, so slowly. I can hear you gasping as I expose my bare ass in front of you. You let out a long moan and I spy over my shoulder. Your head is fallen into your neck, your eyes are closed tightly. Your hands grab the chair so heavily that your knuckles must hurt. My head spins around again and my hands find your thighs as I move myself up and down, back and forth between your spread legs. I shake my head, spin it around and wave my hair as I grind myself on your hard crotch.

I can hear your breath in the quiet office. It's heavy and loud, a gasp here and there. I have a wide grin on my face as I push my ass back and you moan tormentedly. I want to hear those moans again and repeat my action. You gasp out my name as I repeat my move over and over. I know you enjoy what I'm doing to you. That you want me to have my fun right now before you'll take the lead. Otherwise, you wouldn't let me continue.

I come even closer, take a seat on your lap. Wiggle my butt around. Grind on you. You moan but behave and don't dare to touch me. I need you inside of me. We both know how badly I want to feel you. Arousing you makes me so wet and needy... that I just need you to fill me out. I open the zipper of your pants and I can hear how your breath escapes your mouth shakingly. I free your cock, slide my thong to the side and let myself fall onto your cock. Impaled. That's how I feel immediately. I don't make a move. Your mouth finds my neck and bites me hard. I whimper. Your hand finds my throat, you grab it tight. "My turn, Baby. Not a single sound or I'll make sure you crawl out of this office, instead of walking through the door." you say, and my eyes widen. I bite my lip in the exact same moment you begin to fuck me. You fuck me hard. Thrust into me. I bite my lip so hard that it hurts.

Your grip around my throat with no mercy. Your cock is rock hard and pulsates inside of me. My juices soak your pants. You grunt and moan and bite my neck again to mute your own noises. Your other hand finds my clit. You rub me way too hard, but I enjoy the pain. "Cum for Daddy, Baby." and I explode. Without any sound. The only sounds noticeable are your thrusts into my wet pussy. My pussy cramps around your cock and I can feel how you increase speed. Your cock throbs inside of me and your teeth find my neck again as you unload deep inside of me. You fuck me into the next orgasm. I whimper and your hand grips my throat even tighter. I cum again. And again. Until you stop biting my neck and your moves slow down.

You loose your hand around my throat and pull me into your lap, wrapping your arms around me. You kiss my cheek, caressing my hair. The only hear-able thing is our heavy breathing. My legs are shaking and I'm glad that you hold me tight. You whisper praising words into my ear, tell me that I'm your good girl and how proud you are, and my satisfied smile grows bigger with every sentence.