A Hot Weekend in Old Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to taste you."

He threw off his jacket and laid it on the ground. They got behind a dumpster and she got on her knees.

Within seconds she was licking up and down his cock. He was uncircumcised. She liked that too. She loved rubbing his cock up and down, licking the tip, swirling her tongue around, and then pulling back, licking the length of it. Taking it in.

His moans had turned involuntary, and louder than she thought was safe for them, so she reached up, and while blowing him, found his neck, his jaw, and then his lips. She put a finger in his mouth, her thumb, and... he began to suck.

"Fuckkk hmmm," he moaned onto her finger. He was going to cum. His knees were buckling. He took his mouth off her finger, and pulled himself out of her mouth.

"Okay, my turn."

"Yes." He rasped, breathless.

She turned around and hiked up her skirt. He got on his knees and got behind her, and launched his mouth straight onto her pussy from behind, licking up and down.

"Hnghhhh," was all she could mention. Deep and guttural. "Holy fucking shit."

She bit her hand to stop from moaning.

He'd brought one of his strong hands around to thumb the outside of her clit. She bucked along to the rhythm of his licking and sucking. He turned around. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled her into her pussy. Then he understood.

He took her clit in his mouth, sucking very lightly, and using his fingers to push into her vagina, pushing against her g-spot and making the come hither motion.

Thank God I found someone this fucking good at this-Ah!

She shrieked. She hadn't felt pleasure like this in a long time.

"Oh my fucking god!" She groaned, long and low. "Okay." She caught her breath. "Okay, okay, okay, okay." She patted the top of his head and he came up, wiping his mouth.

She kissed him deeply, and without breaking eye contact, guided the tip of his gorgeous naked cock towards the entrance of her pussy.

"Push in." She breathed.

He nodded, happy to be directed.

They felt each other. He felt her imitable warmth, and she felt the length of his cock. It made her squirm. It stretched her in every possible pleasurable way. She wrapped herself around him and ground down as deep as possible.

"Fucking use me. Fucking use me now."

He began thrusting without hesitating. He fucked her hard. Hard. She was worried someone would hear but she got to the point that it didn't matter. The rest of the band could join in for all she cared. She wanted to be used. She wanted to feel like sexual energy. She wanted to be it. This was as close as she'd ever gotten, and she would wring the experience for all it was worth.

Just then he began to hit her G-spot again, with his cock. He felt he'd hit it based on her mannerisms and stayed there. She began writhing on his cock, like he was her own personal toy, and after only a few moments felt the familiar welling of a kind of orgasm so unfamiliar it made her question her health. She lost her mind during the orgasm. For a few seconds she couldn't even remember where she was. And then she opened her eyes and saw his sweet face again. She was dripping.

"Do whatever you want." She whispered. "I'm finished."

"Okay." He said softly, understating the switch from animalistic to sweet.

He pulled out, turned her around, and pushed into her now flooded vagina, and thrusted. First slowly, then quickly. He was coming to his own God-like sexual resolution.

She heard his breath pick up and she knew it was coming. She got off of him, got down on her knees, and started jacking him off, right there, and he came. Hard.

He came all over her chest and face, luckily missing her dress and skirt. He groaned. He was lost in bliss. She smiled. This was a conquest. A kind of conquest she'd seen in Frat boy movies and from real Frat boys themselves, but she'd never experienced it. Now she had. She got what they were talking about.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ

"Still gonna be able to play?" She smirked.

He breathed heavily. "I think I'm gonna need about a thousand years to recover."

"Good luck." She kissed him on the cheek and walked off.

* * *

She spent the rest of the night at various bars, enjoying the atmosphere that comes from Montreal in the Spring heading into Summer, and then headed home for some tea and a late night chat. Now that she had the sex out of her system, she was looking forward to seeing her auntie and uncle.

CHAPTER EIGHT

"But you took a fucking picture, right?" Amy spat. It sounded more like a demand than an innocent question. Of course, Amy didn't really ask innocent questions. Her hair was in a bun and she was in pyjamas. She was on Facetime.

"No. No pictures, creep."

"So you had train fun. You had bar fun. What else will there be?"

"At this point, I'm ready to give up. That got it out. This was a hell of a fucking weekend."

"Would you take recommendations?"

"Ah... I mean - Okay. What did you have in mind?"

"Matty."

"Matty, are you joking?" Matty, her ex.

"No! You know it'll be good. There's no risk involved. You live in two different cities. It's like a Victory Lap. Should you decide you want some more today before your train, you know you'll get it. No work involved."

Tess had to admit that sounded pretty good.

"We'll see." She said, letting her timid side flood out for the first time that weekend. It refreshed her. If something happened with Matty, it would be up to her, but she'd play the submissive. He liked that, and she wanted a good time.

* * *

"Thanks for the ride." She said.

Matty looked at her. His hair had grown longer. It was blond. And he'd buffed up. Montreal had been good to him. She'd never minded his smaller body before but she had to admit he looked good. This look suited him. She wondered if he was thinking the same things about her.

"You look hot."

Okay, well that's one way to answer that question.

"So Montreal's been good for your body but it hasn't helped your mind." Tess chided.

"And you're still clever." He said, laughing a little - at his baldness in conveying what he wanted, she assumed.

"Thank you."

He nodded.

She lived for these silences. They gave away everything. It was all in the eyes. All in the body language. She could not even have been looking at him and the silence still would have told her everything.

"I hope you're doing well." He said.

There was a genuine quality to it that caught her off guard. Knocked her right off her high horse.

"Thank you..." She let slip. "Means a lot. Honestly." She paused. "It does."

"You're welcome. I mean it. I had to get the stupid part out of the way first before I could be heartfelt."

"I understand. Maybe you have changed a little."

"And you?" He asked, smirking, back to thinking something more dirty.

She paused. Added weight to the silence. "I've changed too."

He breathed out deeply. He looked in front of him. Nodded. Continued to nod.

"Mhmm."

He looked back at her with some feeling renewed in his eyes. Without breaking his gaze he reached down, found her hand, and brought it slowly over to his lap.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked.

He had changed.

"I'll do whatever you want." She knew that would thrill him.

The truth is, she'd missed his cock, and seeing it come out of his pants one again sent an immense wave of nostalgia and lust through her.

She gripped her hand around it, still one of the most beautiful cocks she'd seen in all her life. Thick, but not too thick. Just the right length. A colour she liked. Trimmed pubic hair but not completely bald.

She rubbed her thumb over its tip while stroking up and down.

"Spit." He said.

She took her hand away, spit into it, and rubbed it all over his cock. He moaned.

She watched him the entire time. He had his eyes closed. She could feel his cock pulse and it only spurred her on further.

"Oh my god I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you," he said, and from his cock erupted a great white spurt of cum, landing on her hand and around the base of his cock.

"Napkin?" She asked sweetly, purposefully chafing against the sex-goddess persona she'd developed during the previous part of the conversation.

"Glove compartment," he said, still lost in the parallel universe that opens up for the brief few seconds you cum, and afterwards.

She wiped herself.

"I'll miss my train. But thank you. And you look great. Bye, Matty."

"Bye Tess." He said, sounding almost bewildered.

That's right. Goodbye, Old Tess. Hello, New Tess.


12