A Hot Wife in the Making Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife continues on her journey having sex with others.
3.3k words
3.9
29.1k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

Anne and Jacob were enjoying their honeymoon. Anne loved Jacob, and they had fun meeting people and enjoying themselves. There were some others who were enjoying their honeymoon too.

The resort was an all-inclusive type place. Alcohol and all meals were part of the deal. The hotel was beautiful and had golfing and a spa. Anne made several appointments for spa services.

There were plenty of others who were singles. Anne mingled with all types of people. She looked around for others to perhaps have sex with. Anne was on the shy side and just figured if the situation presented itself and if she was in the mood, she would partake in it.

Anne was dealing with her and her husband's sexual problems. Jacob loved Anne and she made him aroused just by sleeping with her. He was mesmerized by her beauty and was easily turned on. His small cock was always hard and wanting action by his wife.

Unfortunately, he was the only one getting off by their sex. Although, he was exceptionally good at pleasuring Anne with his tongue. She would allow him to have sex with her, although she did not feel his cock inside of her. She was always left wanting so much more.

The rules were quite clear. Anne could have sex with anybody she wanted. She must bring them home and let him watch her so he could be aroused and clean her up when they were done. Anne did not like those rules because then the person she was having sex with would know how small her husband was. She was embarrassed by Jacob's penis.

She was not interested in having her husband watching her. She was mortified that his cock was so small. She would find lovers and would not tell her husband about them.

~~

"Anne, are you scheduled for the spa today?"

"Yes. I booked a massage. Are you going golfing?"

"I am, but I'm hard and would love to have sex before I go. Are you ready to have your pussy licked?"

"Okay."

Anne did get annoyed with how many times her husband wanted sex. If he had a bigger cock, she would be the happiest wife. Having sex with Jacob always left her wanting more. Jacob wanted sex three times a day.

She would have lovely orgasms by his tongue, but her pussy and ass were always left wanting to be drilled. She always had to pleasure herself with a vibrator after making love to her husband.

Anne was comfortable on the bed. She was naked and her legs were spread. Jacob's finger-like cock was hard. He lay between her legs, kissing her thighs and smooth pussy. His tongue circled her button, which made her scream in ecstasy. Anne played with her breasts while Jacob sucked on her soft petals. He pushed a finger into her hot pussy and fingered her till she came.

He slurped up her sweet honey and pushed several more of his fingers into her pussy.

"Jacob! Push your fist into my cunt! Fuck me hard with your fist."

"Baby, that seems really wild. Are you sure?"

"Do it!"

Jacob pushed his fist slowly into her hot pussy. Anne moaned and groaned while he fisted his wife. Her pussy exploded into pleasure. His fist was covered in her juices.

He pulled out of her hot pussy and began licking her like a wild animal. She moaned uncontrollably while she shook in orgasmic pleasure. Her legs felt like butter while she came.

"Jacob, that was amazing!"

"Baby, I'm so aroused. I'm going to slide into your pussy now."

Jacob pushed his finger-like cock into Anne's sopping wet pussy. He thrust in and out of her wet cunt. She felt nothing while he pounded his small dick into her. After a while, he shouted out while he came bucketloads into his wife. She was reading a book while he came.

"Anne, you were amazing! I came so hard."

"So glad, darling!"

She put her book down and Jacob lay next to his wife, kissing her passionately on her lips. He played with her gorgeous breasts while they lay on the bed. He wished she would suck his cock, but he never asked her to. He knew his dick was unpleasant to look at. He knew she was not turned on by his little dick.

Sometimes, when she was sleeping, he would masturbate thinking of his gorgeous wife sucking on his tiny cock. She obviously could swallow it and deep throat his cock if she wanted to. He would get so turned on by thinking about Anne giving him head. He never asked her to suck it. He knew she would laugh at the idea.

One time, he was so caught up in his daydream, Anne's mouth was open, and he spurted his cum inside of her mouth. She was half asleep and swallowed his cum. He was very turned on by that. She smiled after tasting his salty concoction.

Jacob liked the taste of semen. Only when she was not paying attention, he would shoot his cum onto her body and lick it from her skin. Anne would be reading her book when Jacob did this. She knew her husband was horny and did not care that he did this. He asked her three times a day to let him have sex his way. She always let him.

Jacob did not particularly like when he fucked his wife and she would be reading a book. She did not pay attention to his pleasure. He wished she would pay attention, but again she was embarrassed by his little dick.

"Baby, that was so hot! Did you really like me putting my fist into your hot pussy?"

"Yes. If we cannot have sex, I hope you will do that. It makes my pussy drip. I feel like it is our way of having sex. Would you mind doing that for me?"

"It looks like it hurts. I did like feeling how wet and turned on it made you. Anne, you are so sexy and hot to me. I love you so much, baby. If that is what you want, I will do it for you."

"I love you too. I just wish you had a bigger cock! Can't you have an operation? Jacob, your cock does nothing for me."

"You know you can have sex with anybody you want. Have you found any guys yet?"

"No. It's our honeymoon. I don't want to cheat already."

"It's not cheating, if I allow you to. I want you to have sex. I want you to have an orgasm. You deserve it. The rules are you bring your lovers home to have sex with you."

"I don't like that, though. I do not want people knowing how small your dick is. It's embarrassing, Jacob. Please do not make me have sex in front of you. How about I make them cum inside of me and you can clean me up? Please don't embarrass me further."

"But I like watching you get fucked. It's part of my pleasure."

"I won't do it. It is too embarrassing. I want to fuck my lovers privately. You can do whatever you need to after I come home. I do not want to have sex with other people while my small-dicked husband watches. It's not my kink, Jacob; it's yours! You will abide by my rules or I will divorce you."

Anne was laying her rules on the table. She told her husband she would not have sex in front of him. She would cheat and enjoy her lovers privately. He could clean her up afterwards.

"Cupcake, it will be like you are cheating then. If I'm not part of it, I will not allow you to have sex with others. I want to watch them make love to you."

"I guess I'll contact a lawyer and start divorce procedures."

Anne looked at her husband with tears in her eyes. She loved this man and wanted him to be the father of her children. He did not pleasure her with his penis. This was not the type of arrangement she signed up for.

She wished she had allowed Jacob to have sex when they were dating. If she did, she would not be in this situation. She would have known then his cock was finger-like. She would have never married him and been an unhappy wife. She should have given the milk for free.

She now understood why women have sex with their boyfriends before marriage. They can test out the milk before buying the cow. Now she was just stuck in a marriage with no sex. She wanted to be married and now she was annoyed with his rules. It would either be her rules or a divorce.

"I want you to be happy. I could help you prepare for your dates. I could wash your hair and apply your make-up. I could pick out your clothes and you can tell me about your meetings when you come home. I would do that for you. I love you and just want you to be happy. Does that sound better, cupcake?"

"Yes. Thank you! I could allow that. That would work for me. Maybe sometimes, I would let you watch. Not until I'm comfortable with it."

Jacob grabbed his wife and kissed her passionately on her mouth. His small dick was hard again. While they lay on the bed, he held her breasts in his hands. He cupped and massaged them and continued kissing her. She could feel his dick on her thigh.

"Jacob! I just let you have sex before."

"Baby! You make me crazy with lust. Would you please suck my cock? May I please cum down your throat?"

"Okay. But, just this once."

Jacob lay on his back. His tiny cock was so hard. She grabbed it and just put the whole thing down her throat. She was deep throating his finger-like cock.

"Oh fuck! Baby you are so good to me!"

Anne continued to suck it. She pushed his tiny balls into her mouth as well. Her husband was moaning and holding onto the bed. His orgasm was building. He could not hold it in any further.

"Baby, I'm going to cum. Shit!"

Jacob filled his wife's mouth with cum. She swallowed it down and went next to him on the bed. She lay next to him and kissed him. He tasted his cum in her mouth. She treated him further and held his cock in her hand.

"Baby! That was incredible. Thank you so much. I think you made my day."

"Good. I want you to be happy. I love you."

"I love you. Let's get showered. Baby, you turn me on so much."

"I wish I could say the same. I love you with all my heart."

The couple went into the shower and helped each other wash. Jacob soaped her body and became aroused but did not get hard because it would annoy Anne. He was happy with the pleasure she gave him. He was shocked that she pleasured him with her mouth.

He knew eventually she would do more stuff for him. She would comply with loving his small dick. It would take a lot of work, but eventually it would happen.

The couple got dressed and they went their separate ways. Anne walked to the spa and was excited for her services. She had a massage scheduled with a man named Henry.

~~

"Hi. My name is Anne Tower. I'm scheduled for a massage."

"Hello. Would you please fill out this consent form? Henry will be with you shortly."

Anne sat down and answered the questions. She was excited to have a massage. She hoped she would not get too horny with having a man massaging her body. She was horny after having sex with Jacob. She really needed to have sex.

"Anne Tower?"

"That's me."

"My name is Henry. I will be giving you your massage."

Henry was gorgeous. He had long black hair and he was quite muscular. He was very tan and had a goatee. Anne was quite attracted to him.

He took her to the changing area. "There are lockers where you can lock up your stuff. Here is a robe and slippers. Please enjoy a hot shower before your massage. You can sit on the couch and I will get you when you're finished."

"That sounds amazing."

Anne went into the changing area. She took off her clothes and put on the robe and slippers. She walked over to the shower and went in. The water felt amazing on her skin. She thought Henry was quite attractive. When she was done, she put the robe and slippers on and went to the waiting area. Eventually, Henry came and got her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Anne followed Henry to the massage room. It was a bit dark with candles and soothing music playing. Henry wore an outfit that kind of reminded her of what people who do karate wore. It seemed very loose-fitting.

"You can take off your clothes and lay on your stomach. I will let you get ready and come back in a few minutes."

"Okay."

Henry left the room. Anne removed her robe and slippers and lay naked on the table. She put a sheet over her body.

"Would you be interested in an erotic massage?"

"That sounds lovely. Is that included or is it extra?"

"It's part of the package. Relax, Miss."

Anne was excited that Henry would be touching her private parts. She was already turned on by the hunk. She would allow him to have sex with her if the opportunity presented itself.

"The massage oil is very warm. Just relax and enjoy your massage."

"Thank you."

Henry moved the sheet to just cover her backside. He poured the oil into his hands and worked her neck and shoulders. His hands were strong and felt so good on Anne's skin. She was very relaxed while he massaged her.

He kneaded his fingers into her skin. Anne let out soft moans to let Henry know she was enjoying. He moved his hands down her arms and on the sides of her body. She was aroused and horny from his touches.

He poured the oil down her legs and feet. He kneaded and caressed her skin. She especially liked when he pulled on her toes and massaged the soles of her feet.

He poured the oil on her buttocks and worked his hands on them. He poured the oil down her crack of her butt and slowly began massaging her butt and pussy. Her smooth pussy was enjoying his fingers lodged in her hot hole. He fingered her in her most private spots.

She moaned and groaned while he pleasured her. Her pussy was dripping from his slow strokes.

"You can turn over."

Anne turned over and Henry smiled at her. She looked beautiful as she lay naked on his table. He stood behind her while he poured the oil on her breasts. He held her globes in his hands while he kneaded them.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

Henry held her breasts in his hands. He worked her breasts firmly in his hands. He pulled on her nipples while massaging her big jugs. He moved to her side and poured the oil again on her pussy. She opened her legs wide while he fingered her fast.

Her pussy was so wet, and he took off his clothes. His dick was about as long as his arm.

"Wow. Your cock is amazing! May I suck it?"

"Of course, dear lady."

They changed places. Henry lay on the massage table while Anne got busy between his legs. She kissed and licked his shaft up and down. He watched her pleasure his big pole.

"Fuck. Put it down your throat!"

Anne opened her mouth. She loved his big dick. It was huge and she loved sucking it. She remembered the porn she had watched and did everything the women did in that.

She sucked on his tip and tasted his pre-cum that dripped from his head. She took as much as she could down her throat. She made all kinds of sucking noises while she pleasured him orally.

"Miss, sit on my cock!"

Anne stopped sucking him and climbed on top of the massage bed. She eased down on his cock. He played with her gorgeous tits while she rocked back and forth on his cock. Her vagina was stuffed with his big pole.

She moaned while she fucked him. He sat up and kissed her. Their tongues danced in her mouth. He held and massaged her big breasts while she continued to fuck him.

"Baby, I need to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Come inside of me. Do it."

Henry blasted his cum inside of her pussy. He moaned while he came.

"Thank you! That was amazing," Anne said to Henry.

"Are you on your honeymoon? Can I see you again?"

"It's a long story. I would love to see you again. We are here for two weeks."

"Book another massage. I would be happy to massage you again."

Anne wiped the cum from her pussy. There would be plenty left for Jacob to lick out of her. She went back to the changing room and put her clothes on. She felt Henry's cum drip onto her panties. She put a large tip in an envelope and left it at the desk with the receptionist. The massage would be billed to her room. Anne was happy and was humming and singing as she walked back to her room. She wondered if Jacob was there yet.

Anne walked into her room and Jacob was taking a shower. Anne removed her clothes and lay on the bed naked. She would tell her husband about her meeting with Henry. There was plenty of cum for Jacob to enjoy.

"Baby, are you back?"

"Yes."

Jacob put a towel around his waist and found his wife naked on the bed.

"I had sex with the massage therapist."

"You did? How was it?"

"It was amazing. His cock was the size of my arm. I sucked his cock and rode him on the massage table."

"Wow! Anne, that is so sexy. Do you mind if I masturbate?"

"Go on. My pussy is filled with his cum. Do you want to taste it?"

"Yes."

Jacob removed his towel and opened his wife's legs. The cum was bubbling out of her smooth pussy. He licked her smooth pussy like a wild animal. The cum was salty and sweaty-tasting, but there was so much of it.

"Baby, it tastes so good. Fuck! Will you fuck him again?"

"Probably. He was amazing. He is so sexy. I want to fuck him again."

"I would love to watch. Only if you are comfortable."

"No way, Jacob. It would be too embarrassing. You can just clean me up."

Jacob was sad that she would not let him watch. He licked the cum that was in her pussy. It tasted amazing.

"May I fuck you too?"

"Sure."

Anne grabbed her book while Jacob pushed his cock into her pussy. He thrust his tiny dick several times inside of her. He blasted her with his cum and licked it out happily. When he was done, he lay with his sexy wife.

"Baby, you are amazing."

"I am tired. I think I will take a nap. Thanks for allowing me a hot day."

"Anytime, baby."

Jacob cleaned up and went out to the pool. He let his wife rest after her meeting with the hunky massage therapist. Jacob wondered how good the sex was. It was not like watching his wife have sex. He wondered if she would fall in love with her suitors.


Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers