A Hotel Fling

Story Info
What begins as an ordinary hookup goes "out of this world"!
3.9k words
4.44
3.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this is my first story published on Literotica. It has a trans woman as the main character and involves alien abduction. If you don't like that, I recommend you read something else.

If you do read my story, let me know what you think! I am working on a few different stories at the moment, and hope to put out more soon.

-- Mx. MJ

------

Maddie pulled into the hotel parking lot. She wasn't sure what had compelled her to come here--after work, normally all she wanted to do was go home and relax. Today, however, something led her to seek the company of people. She wanted to be in public. It sounds odd, but she felt like she was being watched while she was alone. Maybe she felt like she was being watched in public, as well, but it didn't feel as strange then.

Either way, this was the first place she could think of to go. She walked through the large double doors. She went into the main lobby and past the front desk and into the bar area. It seemed busy--lots of businessmen on work trips done with their work for the day. She took a seat and took out her phone. She put on her best "I'm fine and have things to do by myself but wouldn't mind some company" look of looking at her phone occasionally and glancing around the room as if someone was speaking to her but she didn't know where they were. It worked like a charm. It usually does when you're an attractive woman in a room filled with men. A decently attractive, fresh-faced young man walked up to her.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"No, I just decided to come by for a drink."

"Do you mind if I join you? I'm here by myself too and it's fucking killing me not having someone to talk to. I'll even buy you a drink for the pleasure."

"OK, you've bought my time. For one drink, anyway."

Maddie smiled and told him her order. The kid went to the bar and spent several minutes trying to get the bartender's attention, before finally ordering their drinks. The bartender asked for his ID, despite him returning an empty glass from a beer he already drank. Maddie couldn't blame them: he looked about 16. Maddie was laughing at him when he brought back their drinks.

"Do bartenders usually give you trouble like that?"

"What, carding me? Yeah. The curse of youth, I call it. I've been turned away from bars for having an out-of-state license they're convinced is a fake. I'm 26 and people still think I'm some kid."

The two of them began talking. As it turned out, they grew up in similar parts of different States. Maddie was from Ohio, Jake (as his name turned out to be) was from Missouri, and both of them spent part of their childhood in the country and part in suburbia. Maddie decided she liked Jake. She wanted to make sure there would be no surprises later on. Jake was talking about his parents, and Maddie took the opportunity.

"My parents and I have had a kind of complicated relationship since I came out."

"Came out? Oh, are you gay?" he asked. Maddie swallowed.

"Oh, uh, no. Well, kind of, but that's not what I mean... I'm trans."

"Oh."

"And my parents, it's not like they aren't accepting or whatever, it was just confusing for them to have someone they always thought of as a son turn out to be a daughter." She wanted to be very clear with what she was telling him.

"Oh! So are you, uh, interested in men?"

Maddie was relieved that this was his first question. "Yes, I'm 'interested in men'. Some men, anyway," she winked.

"OK! So would you be interested in me?"

Maddie smiled. "Are you propositioning me?"

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant. I just mean would you be open to something if--" Maddie cut him off with a laugh.

"I had hoped you were propositioning me. I haven't had a lay in a while and you're cute enough to do," Maddie teased. "We could get our next drinks to go, if you want."

Jake smiled, like he was the luckiest guy on the block. He ordered their drinks and Maddie took a look around the bar. The bar had mostly emptied out and staff were starting to clean and sweep the lobby and bar area. They must have been speaking longer than she thought. Jake quickly returned with two plastic cups with their drinks and invited Maddie to join him in heading to the elevator. Walking in this mostly empty lobby the fear crept back into her again. She got into the elevator with Jake.

"Could you hit 26?" Jake was holding both of their drinks, and Maddie did what she was told.

"Top floor?"

"That's the one." The elevator started moving and Maddie felt extremely alone and exposed. She looked at Jake, with his sweet eyes and goofy smile. She decided to distract herself, and she moved in for a kiss.

"Woah, I--" Her mouth meeting his cut him off. Some of their drinks spilled down the back of Maddie's blouse. Jake pulled away. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting that and, uh, I can't do much right now." He raised his occupied hands in a kind of shrug.

"You don't need to do anything. Just stay still." Maddie started kissing his neck and unbuttoned his shirt, planting kisses down the newly-exposed skin. "...if this is OK with you?"

"Y-yeah, it's great, but shouldn't we wait to get to the room? Someone could come in here at any time."

Maddie turned around and pressed the red EMERGENCY STOP button with both hands. The elevator jolted to a standstill, the floor indicator frozen at 23. "There, now no one can join us," Maddie said, smiling.

She unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way, and opened it to see his chest. She sucked and licked on his nipples, moving from one to the other. He leaned back against the wall of the elevator and closed his eyes, relaxing and enjoying her caresses. She took her drink from him and chugged some down. "Are you enjoying this?" She asked.

"Are you kidding me? This is incredible." He looked at her top, wet and stained on the back. "I'm sorry for spilling on you. That looks like a nice top."

"You mean this thing?" Maddie proceeded to pour what remained of her drink down the front of her blouse. The icy liquid chilled her and the wet fabric clung to her skin, revealing the bra she had on underneath. Her nipples became visibly hard, even through the thick material of the bra. She dropped the empty cup and held out the hem of her top. "It had a good run. I don't think I need it any more, anyway." Pulling upward in a swift motion, she left herself in her skirt and bra. "This bra is nice, but it can probably be saved." She unclasped the back and quickly removed it as well, tossing both articles into a neat pile in the corner of the elevator. Jake was staring, with his mouth agape. "What?" Maddie asked.

"You are the craziest woman I have ever met." Maddie smiled at his comment and knelt on the now soaking wet elevator floor in front of him. She hastily unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down, his cock springing out and standing to attention before her eyes. She thoughtfully rubbed it with one hand and gently squeezed and tugged on his balls with the other.

"Oh, fuck. Holy shit," Jake moaned.

Maddie licked his cock from the base to the head, and twirled her tongue around the tip. Jake used his one free hand to hold the back of her head, before reaching to find one of her nipples and pinching. Maddie moaned, the sound muffled by his cock in her mouth. Jake seized in pleasure, almost spilling his drink again. He downed what was left in his cup and tossed it near Maddie's wet pile of clothes.

Jake took Maddie's hands in his and stood her up. The two of them kissed, each of their tongues shooting into the other's throat. Jake kissed his way down Maddie's exposed body. He licked and sucked on one nipple while using his free hand to play with the other. He kissed down to her navel and along her waistband.

Maddie unzipped her skirt. Jake grabbed the material and slid it down. She kicked the skirt to join the rest of her clothes and stood in just her plain black thong, which at this point had a noticeable bulge in the front. Jake looked up at Maddie, who signaled to go ahead. Jake grabbed the sides of her thong and started to pull down.

The two of them jumped at a loud voice.

"Are you alright in there? The elevator has been stopped for some time now. Do you need help getting out?" The voice was coming from the speaker in the elevator, located just below the emergency stop button.

Jake and Maddie made eye contact, then Maddie spoke up. "No, we're fine, sorry. The emergency stop must have gotten bumped. Nothing to worry about."

"Alright, well pull the button back out toward you to restart the elevator. If it doesn't come back on pick up the emergency phone behind the panel."

Maddie looked at Jake, who scrambled to pull his underwear back on, and she pulled the button straight out. The two of them gathered their clothes and Jake searched in his pockets for his room key. The elevator stopped at their floor and they got off, thankful nobody was waiting. On their way to Jake's room they passed a hotel worker who seemed surprised but mostly unfazed to see two almost-naked people running in the hotel at night.

"Good evening," he said, which Maddie returned in kind as she tried to be casual about wearing only a thong and heels in front of a complete stranger. Jake ignored the greeting and hurried to the room, mortified.

"You really couldn't have waited until we got to the room for that?" Jake asked, joking but clearly exasperated. "What if they have cameras in the elevator? There's probably some security guard who has the whole thing on tape!"

"You were involved in that just as much as I was. And anyway, we gave them a show worth watching. I'm sure we're not the first romp they've seen in the elevator."

"That's probably true." They sat in silence for a moment. "If you want a drink or something feel free, the mini-bar's right there."

"What I really want is a shower." The two of them looked at each other. They both headed to the bathroom.

Jake pushed Maddie up against the wall of the shower and picked up where they left off. He shoved his tongue down her throat before pulling away and turning her around. He moved to his knees, kissing her legs along their length, stopping just before her buttocks. He gripped her black waistband and slid it down.

She held her breath as she turned around, and Jake took in the sight. "...Are you OK? We don't have to continue if it's weird for you," Maddie offered.

"Not weird, just... new. You look great." Jake flashed a smile which said he meant it. "Honestly I'm just not sure what to do."

"Well, for starters," Maddie replied, "You can get naked." She turned the shower water on and Jake stepped out of the tub to get his clothes back off. Maddie began washing herself. Jake stepped back in behind her, squeezing his body against her back to get a share of the water. He began kissing the side of her neck, before reaching around and taking her boobs in his hands.

"If you want to help, at least grab the soap first," Maddie teased. Jake reached for the body wash, and happily got to work.

------

Maddie wrapped a towel around her naked form and grabbed the ice bucket. She left the hotel room, thankful to find the hallway empty. Quickly finding her way to the ice machine (which could use an upgrade--it took much longer than it should to dispense ice), she filled the bucket and scurried back to the room's door. She knocked quietly. She waited a few moments, but heard nothing. She knocked again, louder.

"Come on, this isn't funny. Let me in." A high-pitched whining came from behind the door, and Maddie took a step back. The door beeped successfully, like it just been unlocked with a card. Maddie froze, and stared. The door opened, and Maddie saw three figures, each between three and four feet tall, with gray skin and what appeared to be uniforms made out of something like colored cardboard. Two of them were inspecting Jake, who seemed to be unconscious on the floor.

The third stood at the door, looking at Maddie. It raised its hand, reaching a long, needle-like object toward her. She wanted to run but found she couldn't move. The needle touched her skin and she went limp. The last thing she saw before blacking out was the ice bucket and her towel dropping to the hallway floor.

-------

Maddie awoke in an unfamiliar room, and tried to remember what happened. Moving was slow and difficult, but not painful. She felt great, physically, but it was a struggle to even turn her head to inspect her surroundings. Her immediate impression was that of a hospital, with lots of flat, hard, gray surfaces and bright lights. She was lying naked on a metal table with multi-colored lights shining on her from above. She managed to see that there were tables in either direction of her, some of them containing people and many of them empty. She recognized Jake lying in a bed before the lights over him apparently went dark, making it impossible to see him.

"You're awake." A voice spoke to her clearly in the middle of her head. Not like a thought, but like the sound of the voice came from inside her skull and vibrated her bones. She tried to respond to the voice, but couldn't speak. It spoke again.

"Don't be afraid. We won't hurt you." Maddie turned--or she was turned, it seemed--and faced the source of the voice. They were tall, with wrinkled, leather-colored skin, large eyes, and a small nose which seemed to share an opening with their mouth. Maddie stared into those eyes, inky pools of black, and somehow felt more comfortable. She found herself trusting this stranger, this alien, in spite of her better judgment.

"We would like to examine you. We would like your permission, if possible." Maddie felt she was suddenly able to speak, like a mute switch was turned off. She thought for a moment, then spoke.

"What happens if I say no?"

"Some things will not be possible without your consent. Some things can be forced, but it won't be pleasant for anyone."

"...Will it be pleasant with consent?"

"It can be." Maddie thought on this. She had felt like she was being watched for the past three months of her life. If these were the people watching her, would giving them what they want make them leave? Would it make them want more? Would knowing who it was watching her make living with this feeling more tolerable? After a long moment, she gave her decision.

"I will cooperate however I can."

"Good."

At that word, several things happened at once. The lights above her switched off, leaving her in almost complete darkness. She felt her body, frozen in a spread-eagle position, fly upward at an incredible rate. She blacked out.

When she came to, she was floating in the center of a room very different from before. Her impression was a lecture hall. She was rotating slowly, and she could see on all sides hundreds of the short figures she had seen earlier. Their grey faces stared at her with blank expressions. She could hear a high, buzzing sound which quickly became apparent was their speech. They were talking to each other. Were they talking about her?

Five or six individuals were standing right by her. They were apparently studying her body closely, occasionally grabbing, poking, pricking, or pinching her flesh at various points.

She was rotated so one of the figures could have easy access to her face. She was able to move her eyes but nothing else of her own free will. The alien (he?) grabbed at her mouth, opening it and examining it, pulling out her tongue as far as it could go, and inspecting her lips. Seemingly satisfied, he took a jawbreaker-sized sphere and inserted it into her mouth, pushing it down into her throat. Maddie instinctively tensed, but tried to relax and ignore her gag reflex.

She was turned and bent at the waist, giving the inspectors clearer access to her backside. One spread her buttocks apart and prodded lightly at her asshole, before inserting an entire rubbery digit (finger? hand? Maddie couldn't see what was happening and didn't know the anatomy of her inspectors well enough to guess). Her body tensed slightly, and with a movement inside her ass she convulsed with pleasure. The crowd buzzed loudly at her reaction.

An alien grabbed her cock and closely inspected her balls. Maddie noticed she had an erection. Was this the result of the sphere shoved down her throat? Was this from being penetrated and being so closely observed? In spite of herself, she felt embarrassed at being aroused with these aliens. Her body was moved so she was lying on her side only a foot or so off the floor. The buzzing in the room became louder and more rhythmic. It felt almost like chanting.

One alien grabbed her face and pressed their mouth into hers, extending a tongue down into her mouth. It was initially uncomfortable but it quickly adapted to her anatomy and movement, and became almost pleasurable.

She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking of the first time she ever tried kissing with tongue as a teenager. The initially clumsy and forced movements became more controlled, understood, manageable. Caught up in this memory, without thinking she extended her tongue into the alien's mouth as well. They clutched the back of her head and shoved their tongue down into her throat, plunging it in and out again, rhythmically. They seemed to be enjoying this, making it more of a game than any scientific inquiry. For Maddie, it shifted her memory to a later one, where an over-eager boyfriend had been a little too excited getting head and got a little rougher than she liked.

She could feel hands--if you could call them hands--crawling all over her body at this point. Her legs were spread, and her cock and balls were grasped firmly and placed into a suction device. She tore herself as much as she could away from the alien in her mouth and looked down: her genitals were in what looked like a large, glass vacuum tube.

It was filled with a pinkish liquid with little gelatinous balls in it, not unlike a bubble tea. The entire tube moved mechanically and was sometimes manipulated manually by the aliens gathered around, and gave a constant sucking, rubbing, and stroking sensation to her cock.

Aliens to her side were carrying an enormous metallic device, long and phallic, covered in bumps and divots. As she watched (as well as she could from her position), the device seemed to be moving, rotating... writhing? The aliens approached her legs and grabbed and spread her ass. They pressed the device up against her hole. Maddie had been expecting it to be cold, for some reason, but it was warm. And... not soft, but the surface wasn't hard like metal. It was pliable.

The device thrust against her asshole, causing some pain. Maddie clenched up and tried to cry out. She felt the device ooze a warm liquid onto her hole and it rubbed against the surface, working it in. An amazing calm came over her body then, and with the pleasure coming from the alien in her mouth and the tube around her genitals, she relaxed. The device slowly pressed inside her. It was incredible. She had never felt so full in all her life.

Her back arched, this involuntary movement surprising the hands which had been on her, many of them pulling back quickly. Inside her, the device felt warm, and Maddie could swear she felt a faint pulse. Despite straining her eyes and neck to see, she couldn't tell what it was attached to. There were two of the smaller grey people holding and seemingly manipulating the device as it writhed inside her, exploring her anal cavity.

When a tendril extension of the device found her prostate, her body siezed, and combined with the sucking and rubbing of her cock, and the face-fucking by the alien tongue, she quickly came, her semen shooting up the clear tube, apparently shuttled from one pinkish orb to another. The suction stayed on her cock, which managed to not lose an erection, and within a few minutes she felt herself edging again.

12