A Hotel Room Mix-up in Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the group seemed hesitant, but she insisted and finally everyone agreed. The market was buzzing with energy when the group arrived. They strolled through the streets, admiring the trinkets and souvenirs of the different vendors. A few of them bought small items to take back home to loved ones or their students. The most veteran of the group suggested they grab a table at a nearby café and people watch with a devilish grin that made more sense when she ordered several pitchers of sangria before they had even been seated. She commented that "the next time you are abroad, you'll be with students and this will be off-limits. Enjoy yourselves now, you've earned it!" It was hard logic to argue with, and the group gave in to the peer pressure.

Their waitress was keen to the group's desires, coming around every so often with the same question: "Sangria?"

She would wait for a nod, then fill the glass and move on. The group were playing a dangerous game. It was early in the afternoon yet, and they still had to be presentable for their group dinner later that evening. But none of that seemed to matter, especially to Mark and Bridgette, who were making the most of the alcohol filled afternoon. They were lost in each other just like at dinner the previous night. The veteran of the group had taken notice and quietly pulled the rest of the group away, using some trip-related question as an excuse.

Bridgette was the first to realize they were alone, and placed her hand high up Mark's thigh. He twitched in response, expecting to see the puzzled faces of the other teachers. But his mind was quickly eased when he too realized they were alone. This was the moment he had been waiting for. It was now or never. He placed a hand in the small of Bridgette's back, looked into her eyes, and kissed her softly on the lips. She responded by grabbing the back of his head and pulling his mouth to hers. They kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity, only being interrupted by the sound of a glass shattering on the concrete.

Emboldened by the kiss, Mark grabbed Bridgette's hand and led her to the metro station where they continued their passionate make out session as they waited for a train. Upon their return to the hotel, they found it nearly deserted. The lobby was empty save for someone checking in. They quickly rushed around the corner to their shared room, thankful for the hotel's mishap.

Mark could barely open the door before Bridgette pounced on him, pushing him onto the nearest bed. She straddled him, grinding herself in small circles while grinning at the response from his crotch. Mark reached up to kiss her, his tongue finding hers. He caressed her neck, working his hands over her clothed back. He pawed clumsily at her waistband, trying to slip his hands down her shorts. Bridgette giggled with excitement and dismounted before playful slipping out of her clothes, revealing that she was not wearing a bra or underwear. But Mark's eyes only focused on one thing, and it was her well-trimmed bush. His mouth fell open at the sight, and his cock pressed hard into his shorts. She teased him by rubbing her hands down her thighs and back up, slightly revealing her now wet slit.

Noticing the bulge in his pants, Bridgette motioned for Mark to remove his clothes as well. He eagerly removed his shirt and shorts, his hard cock almost poking through his boxers. Bridgette couldn't wait any longer and tugged at his waistband. As his boxers fell to the ground, his cock stood at attention. She had seen bigger, but was impressed with his girth. She pressed him back onto the bed and positioned her mouth at the tip. She gently licked the tip in small circles while fondling the base with one hand. Mark sighed in ecstasy. Bridgette pressed her lips to the tip of Mark's cock and slowly lowered her head, going all the way down to the base and pausing for just a second. She could feel Mark twitch with pleasure, and was feeling quite wet herself.

She bobbed up and down several times before Mark implored her to stop. He didn't want to cum yet. Mark rose from the bed and positioned Bridgette on her back, with her legs raised. It was his turn to use his tongue. He kissed the inside of her thighs and rubbed her toned stomach with his hands, teasing her. She let out soft moans, wanting to feel his tongue on her pussy. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it to her clit, then wrapped her legs around his back. Mark eagerly complied and licked her clit softly at first, then harder as her juices began to drip down his chin. He placed a finger at her opening and slowly entered. Bridgette moaned in response. She could feel her orgasm building deep within her. She tightened her grip on Mark's back with her legs and began griding herself on Mark's face. One thrust, two thrusts, three. And with that she bucked and spasmed and she came all over Mark's face.

She released her grip, letting her legs fall. She was in ecstasy as her orgasm vibrated throughout her body, but still she craved more. Mark repositioned her so that she was on all fours. He placed his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy and slowly pushed it in. His girth stretched her more than she was expecting. Mark pulled in and out several times, allowing her swollen pussy to get used to him. He slowly built a rhythm, pushing in to the hilt and coming out almost entirely before plunging back in. His hips picked up pace and were hitting her cheeks with every thrust.

Bridgette moaned with pleasure and gripped the bed sheets hard. She could feel another orgasm building. Mark could feel her pussy tightening around his cock and knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Knowing he was close, her asked "I'm close, where should I cum?"

Bridgette responded with something that nearly sent him over the edge right there. "Cum inside me, please. Fill me up with your cum."

It only took a few more thrusts before he could feel his balls tighten as he got closer and closer. With one last thrust, Bridgette's pussy tightened around him as she reached her climax. The contractions sent him over the edge and unloaded inside her. His hips continued to buck, pushing some of the cum out of her pussy and onto the bed spread.

Mark withdrew and collapsed to Bridgette's side. She rolled over, placing an arm on his chest. She could feel the cum inside her and was simultaneously incredibly aroused but exhausted. They stayed like that for what felt like hours, recovering their breath and composure. Bridgette noticed the time first, and remarked that they needed to clean up and shower before their group dinner. She rose from the bed and walked into the bathroom, motioning that Mark should join her, but to leave the notepad on the nightstand this time.


12