A Hotwife's Hot Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Alda the normal woman hoping to play some dnd with friends was gone. Now there was only Alda the hotwife, who got off to being degraded. And being almost literally thrown from being spanked and sucking cock, to being sat on and demanded to use her mouth on a woman's ass? Well, her toes curled, her pussy was soaked, and her mouth got to work immediately.

Mostly. She didn't actually want to stick her tongue inside even in a lustful state, but she certainly did everything but that. She began licking the outside, having her tongue roam over the whole, going in little circles, while Amalia grinded against her. She continued to lick, lick, and lick some more. Eventually, she felt a change. Someone else was on top of her. She didn't know who. She couldn't see them, but even in her fugue state, their positioning was odd. She thought someone might shove themselves inside her but... they were sitting on her boobs. Definitely a man though, with their balls rubbing against her.

Then she felt it happen and her mind nearly shut down.

They had scooted forward and pushed themselves inside Amalia. She wasn't too surprised her friends were having sex, though she had no idea who it was. It could have even been her husband. No, it was that they were having sex on top of her. Nearly right on top of her face. She was being used as nothing more than a sex mat. She might have orgasmed right then and there, but she couldn't be sure, as her mind nearly washed away with bliss and pleasure. Everything just became the motions, the shifting of bodies on top of her, the grinding of an ass against her, her tongue rolling around the outside of an asshole, before it finally came to an end.

To her surprise, the person fucking Amalia got off first. Soon after, Amalia came to stuttering halt, clearly orgasming on top of her, her grinding against gaining some more weight.

And then she was off and feeling shocked as she saw light and could breath air again. She felt like she had been flattened, which wasn't really too far from the truth. She sat up and looked around. Amalia was sitting in a chair, with a happy expression on her face, the signs of afterglow already showing up as she looked lightly drugged.

Kevin and Alan both had all of their clothes off, with both of their dicks wet for some reason. She could've sworn only one person entered Amalia but she couldn't tell which of them it would have been. She'd have to ask later.

Asylm was still sitting in the chair, cock thoroughly drained. He looked like he couldn't wait to get it back up again though.

And Charles was looking nearly constipated. Smaller dick in hand, at least the smallest dick here for sure, he was still just furiously masturbating with his hand. He looked like he wanted to take her for a ride but Aslym just wagged a finger at him.

"If you join in, no reroll. Total party wipe."

"God damn you Asylm." He was muttering and cursing under his breath. Knowing Aslym, he wouldn't let him join in, because it turned him on to see her husband not be able to do anything and just watch.

Honestly, it turned her on too. She really, really needed a few holes filled. And she had two waiting participants more than ready for her. Their cocks were even already wet, both of them, somehow. Suspicious.

None of that mattered at all, as soon as her eyes fell on Kevin and Alan, they seemed to take that as permission that it was their turn. She shivered in anticipation. They reached down and lifted her up...and up and up. Kevin was holding her ass, holding her above his dick, while Alan was behind her. She smiled. Were they going to eiffel tower her?

"We're going to try something but don't worry, we made sure to get lubed up for it first!" Alan said from behind her. Kevin nodded silently.

What? What were they going to-!

She felt it as Kevin brought her down on top of his dick. Aiming for her ass. That confused her for a moment, but not as much as when he stopped right before entering! She was fine with anal, more than fine with anal! Why was he stopping?

Then she felt Alan's dick press up against her. Against her ass. Right next to Kevin's own dick. His hands and arms wound around her body, gripping her tightly.

"Alright. On three."

They, they were really going to try to put two dicks in her ass?!

"One."

It wouldn't fit! It definitely wouldn't fit at all! One dick barely fit!

"Two."

She was flexible, but she wasn't that flexible!

"Hey uh, wait a min-"

"Three!"

Her mouth opened wide in shock as she felt not one, but two dicks ram themselves inside her. Inside the same whole, none the less. On one hand, it hurt. Oh boy, it hurt. It hurt in the same way shoving any massive object into your ass that you aren't prepared for hurt. A small tear fell from her eye as she let out a small quiet "ow."

On the other hand, she loved anal. She loved it a lot. She had done it before, was doing it now, and would do it again. As the initial pain from the pure mass started to fade a little, a pleasure at an intensity she had never experienced before rushed up and through her. It felt like a single, massive dick had penetrated her. She could feel their heat, how they were stretching her out, how they were both pressed so tight against her.

And then she started moving. Four arms working together started to lift her, pulling her off the two dicks, eliciting gasps and moans from her.

And then she was slammed down.

If she hadn't orgasmed before, she had fixed that problem right now. She wrapped her arms and legs tight around Kevin as she moaned deeply and loudly into his ear. She felt both of their dicks twitch inside her.

And then she was sliding up again and brought down again. Pistoned like that, being rammed on and off cocks. Her nails bit into Kevin's back. It felt like a million lightning bolts had struck her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, while she saw her friends looking on. Not the ones currently laying her out with pleasure, but the ones who had already enjoyed her. Amalia watched on, looking like she was ready for a round two, while Aslym stared at her, clearly wishing men didn't have a refractory time.

Her husband was busy cumming his brains out as he stared at her. He was already wishing he could do more than watch, judging from his heated gaze.

"We're going too slow." Alan said.

What?

"Faster then." Kevin responded.

Wait, what?!

That was the last thought Alda had for, well, quite a bit. Suddenly, she wasn't just experiencing a mind breaking pleasure at high intensity, she was experiencing it at a high velocity too.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she felt like she blacked out, and moans that sounded like they could only come from the world's dirtiest whore left her mouth at such a volume that Charles briefly worried the neighbors would hear. The neighbors down the street.

Alan and Kevin kept going though, pulling her down and up, treating her like their own personal onahole. Their own personal fleshlight. They were rough and dirty, purely focused on their own pleasure, fucking her ass as hard as they could. Her pleasure was more of a coincidence than any decision they had. And why wouldn't it be? Alda was beautiful and knowing that your beautiful friend often has sex with people, well, everyone wanted a bit of her.

Kevin and Alan felt like they had become closer than brothers at the moment. They were in sync in a way that few people ever could be. They pulled together, fucked together, and soon, they would also cum together.

Alda became aware of the world around her again as her eyes bulged out. What had shocked her from her daze had been the feeling of a simply massive amount of cum pouring into her ass. She felt full in a way she had never felt before.

But they didn't stop.

Kevin and Alan fought through their own orgasms, not stopping for anything. It wasn't exactly a round two, but it certainly felt that way to Alda, her mind feeling it was going to break, as they continued to fuck her.

Eventually, they ran out of steam, each holding themselves up with the other, Alda in the middle feeling utterly humiliated at the sounds she had made, the sight she must have been.

Truthfully, she thought it was over. What more could be done to her now? Silly, silly Alda. She had forgotten where this had all started. Aslym approached her and picked her up. This was third person, the third man especially, to lift her into the air and she was starting to feel like she was going to just get continually passed around at this point.

"Such a dirty little whore. Enjoy your asshole getting destroyed and your face rode a few times?"

He angled his dick to penetrate her pussy, and then seemed to change his mind at the last minute, burying his dick into her ass. She moaned lightly at the sudden plunge.

"Might as well go into an entrance that's already well used. You like that don't you, you slut?"

Alda was busy. The pleasure from earlier had barely had a chance to leave her before her ass was once again filled with dick. Asylm's dick alone nearly felt like it was as big as the two from before. She felt it as his big black dick railed her, as his grip on her strengthened.

"I've wanted to use you since the beginning you know? To feel you like this. And now I get to do so while your husband has to watch."

In one smooth motion, Asylm twisted her around his dick, now holding her and fucking her as she looked directly at her husband. He seemed to guffaw at the audacity but he couldn't help a strong look of desire and lust. He was getting off from the situation too, even if he'd have loved to swap places with Aslym.

Charles had cum only recently, but he was immediatly doing his best to get his dick back in action. The divide between the massive black dick in her ass, and her husband's flaccid cock trying to get erect again, was not lost on her. As she felt another orgasm pull it's way out of her, it was not lost on her at all.

The minutes ticked by, Asylm roughly using her ass, while Charles could only look on. At some point Amalia had even started cheering, talking about how she wanted to use her next. It was humiliating and hot. So hot. From man, to woman, to men, to man again. Sucking, facesitting, double anal, anal again, Alda had had dreams like this before. The fact that it was now her reality was literally causing her eyes to roll back into her head as she moaned like a bitch.

Her ass was being used and abused, but all good things have to have a finale. Finally, Asylm came inside, and she was absolutely spent.

Feeling absolutely ravaged, Asylm gently lowered her. He sat her back down in her chair. Now that all the great sex was over, Aslym had switched from incredible dirty talk and roughly fucking her, to being gentle and slow. Sadly, that meant she'd now have to try and get cum stains out of her chair later. He could have at least put a towel down!

She looked at all her friends. All of her friends and her husband looked at her, and then each other.

Everyone just took a breath, fluids flung everywhere, just breathing. She noticed Amalia had lost her clothes at some point and Aslym had just decided to forgo clothes entirely. After some deep breaths, it was Asylm who spoke up first.

"So. You get that reroll."

She blinked. Right, the reroll, the dnd campaign. What they had been doing before they all developed into gloriously rough sex. She picked up the die and rolled it. Nat 20. It seemed fate had decided to turn the other way for her.

Asylm smirked.

Aliya's party had been vanquished. The Demon King had won. As a last and final attack, she had swung with all her might, only to fail. It had barely hurt him at all, despite him seeming to be on his last legs. He sneered, ready to crush her to paste, when a glorious light descended from the sky. Her God, her patron, had seen her glorious faith, her passion, her desire for victory, and had descended in her time of need. Filled with a new devotion, she swung once again with her mace, and the Demon King was blasted apart.

So mighty was her hit, that a wave of godly energy surged with her as the focal point. Her party members were healed and half the castle was destroyed. Before her stood her Patron. Her God. The one who had saved her at every turn, that had helped her complete the most impossible of tasks. But not alone. His power was great but without a channel for it, he would not have been able to accomplish what he had.

With that said... he had offered quite a bit of help. And a price was to be paid.

"Kneel, my servant, my spreader of faith, and serve once more."

Then, he whipped out his golden glowing cock, his Divine Dick, waiting for Aliya the gnome to suck it.

The party looked at the God and the group of friends looked at their Dungeon Master. Both in game and out of game, he smirked. Soon, the gnome Aliya found herself sucking on the divine, not even having to kneel given Gnome height.

Aslym detailed it all. All of the sexual acts they had done, he repeated in the game now.

Aliya, the cleric gnome, sucking off her divine god for help rendered, until he came through her. The party, seeing this, wanting to get a piece of the action. A euphoria from not only being alive, but from also defeating the final villain, filling them up to the brim.

Soon, Roeth the druid was squashing the gnome beneath her ass, as Zect the Barbarian came over and started pounding away, dripping their sexual fluids onto the gnome mat they were using underneath.

Only for her to then immediately be used like a toy by the combined might of the Zect and Ilanor, the fighter.

And then the Divine God again.

All the while, Alistair the Sorcer grumbled and was forced by the god to watch but not participate, a simple matter of petty fun from a small slight long ago. There were some otherworldly grumbling at that for some reason.

Finally, all was complete. Reality and irreality matched. And that's when things changed. The divine god smiled and summoned a table. On that table, he gently layed his follower, Aliya. Naked and slightly exhausted, she seemed confused for a moment.

But only a moment before he began ramming into her, directing Ilanora the fighter to take the mouth. Soon, A gnome was being filled from both ends, from a simple fighter and a God. They released nearly simultaneously, soaking the lustful Gnome. As soon as they were done, The God directed the barbarian to take over, saying that they were free to choose either hole. He chose her ass this time, while he directed the druid to once more make free use of her mouth.

By the time they were done, The God and Fighter were ready to go again. And like this, for a day and a night, a Gnome paid the price of altering fate. A price she was more than happy to pay. And so ended their tale.

Asylm looked at Alda. No, everyone was looking at Alda. It had been about 30 minutes, long enough for everyone to be rearing to go again. She gulped, adrenaline rushing through her body. She looked over at her husband who just sighed, shook his head in exasperation, and said,

"I'll go get some snacks and water for everybody."

She opened her mouth in surprise, only to find her friends more than a little impatient. Soon, she found herself flat on her back, the table having been cleared.

She could have spoken up, said "ah, wait, haven't we done enough?" or "Maybe another night guys?" or even "Didn't I already pay by stripping?!" or many, many other things. But she kept her tongue quiet.

At the end of the day, Asylm, and the God in their session, had been right.

This was a price she was more than happy to pay.

Despite what Asylm had said, it didn't go exactly as he had said in DnD. For starters, he needed a break. He couldn't really go again that fast.

Secondly, Amalia was not waiting any longer. Where before she had grinded her asshole against her mouth, now Alda found her mouth full of chocolate skinned pussy, already wet. She also yelped a little into said pussy when she found out that one of the men, she couldn't tell who, had decided that her ass had apparently not seen enough use today and should have yet another dick in it.

Was her ass that beloved?!

The time filed away, everyone taking their fair share of turns. They ate and took breaks and talked and for the life of her, she couldn't figure out how her dnd session had become an orgy. An orgy that everyone, even her husband who was stuck not being allowed to do anything, for some reason, was more than happy to continue.

She spent most of that glorious, wonderful night on her back. Eventually it less came to an end, and more came to exhaustion. Eventually, she woke up and everyone but her husband was waving and saying goodbye.

She laid her head back down on the table. Her husband looked at her and smiled.

"So, ready for DnD next week?"

He chuckled as she lightly passed out from exhaustion with a smile on her face.

12