A Hotwife's New Years Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenLukin
KenLukin
125 Followers

I sucked and I stroked. I deep-throated and I loved adjusting my mouth and lips for each slightly different feeling cock. I fucking orgasmed again and again.

I was busy but still I listened to Mark and Brian as Heather did them. Soon they grunted and groaned and shot their cum into her mouth. I knew she'd swallow it like the good slut she is.

I had worked over my three well, and they were nearly ready. I could tell Lee was going to be first, and I focused on him as I held his cock head in my mouth and stroked his lovely shaft until he surrendered his creamy juice in powerful spurts against the back of my throat.

Kirk was next, and close behind came Johnny. I had just swallowed three scrumptious, hot loads of cum in a row, and I totally orgasmed the whole time. I love cum!

I took a few happy moments to savor the mixed flavors in my mouth, then took each softening cock in for a final suck. I needed all those remaining cum dribbles. They were mine.

Jack stood, staring and smiling at me. He knew how happy and thrilled I was right now.

He also knew that after a little more mingling at this party, plus the traditional singing and champagne toasts to Auld Lang Syne, I would take him home and rock his world to start the New Year with a bang.

KenLukin
KenLukin
125 Followers
12