A Housewife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The third man, he held my face and shoved his cock inside my mouth... deep throat me... all my bodily holes were stuffed with cocks... all three of them, fucked me at the same time..." We were panting heavily and our moans filled up every corner of the house.

It has been long time since my hubby fucked me this hard.

"Fuck! So good... so fucking good... he cum inside me... ummmm... he came inside my mouth, then he pulled out and cummed all over my face... he slapped my face with his dirty slippery cock... then he forced me to suck his cum clean..."

Soon my hubby pulled away from my bottom and he pointed his slippery wet cock head right at my asshole. I immediately knew what he wanted and I slowly worked his cock head into my asshole. For the first time, he entered me from my backdoor!

"Darling, you are a real slut! Tell me what's next. Did the other two cum also?"

"Yes... yes... they both cum inside me... and all over me... so much cum... dripping down my thighs..."

Slowly his cock head penetrated my anus and slid deeper inside me, we picked up the rhythm and we moaned again.

"Ummm... honey... I am a dirty slut... huhhhh... I let strangers cum inside all my holes!" He continued to drive his cock deeper inside me...

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK..."

Soon he came inside me while I continued to pump his throbbing cock until his orgasm was over. He cradled me while taking a rest. I tried to kiss him but he rolled my body to the side. His cock slid from my asshole and his warn cum leaked out immediately.

"Wait here."

He walked upstairs without saying a word. I sensed that something serious is yet to come.

My hubby's cum kept leaking out and stained the leather but I was sitting there not going anywhere, afraid to disobey him.

He returned in a short while with his laptop on his hand. He sat beside me and turned on his laptop.

"This is the password to my laptop... keep it." He put a note on the table.

"Darling... I don't know how to say it... what to say... it seems we both have been keeping secrets from each other."

"Yes... but I don't know how to tell you... it is so wrong."

"Honey, it's OK. I don't blame you. I am keeping my secrets too... my darkest secret, my secret that I can't tell anyone, specially you, my love, my wife..."

"But I think it's time to tell you."

He began to open his files folder and stopped at a folder named "Lovely Wife".

"This folder contains many photos, video, stories or links... it's all sexual. I want you to check this out, watch them... all of them. And when you see a woman in a photo or video or story, imagine that you are that woman, because I always imagined you are the woman...Understand?"

I turned my head.

He then opened a subfolder and click opened a photo.

A woman, standing against the wall with her hands raised above her head. She was cuffed and chained to the wall. She was totally naked and her sexy body was there for everyone to see.

"I love this photo very much. And I imagined that it is you in the photo... it turns me on so much imagining you like this."

"And I want you to know my secret fantasy, about you. Just imagine that it is you, then you will understand my desire... I have to warn you, some are very immoral, obscene, corrupted, and dark... depending on how you see it. That's why I have been keeping my real desire a secret... because you are my wife, I'm afraid you cannot accept me, accept my desires. And I don't want to degrade you... against your will... against your wish. But after listening to you, just now, I suspect you might love some of the thing in here... you might love some of my dark desire."

"And like this lady here, can you see her wearing a collar with a leash? This means she is a slave... a sex slave."

"I want you to be my sex slave, to explore our sexual desire together. You should understand that being my sex slave, is not about degrading yourself, it's about availing yourself to explore your own sexual desire... and my sexual desire together."

I nodded.

"And you own the collar yourself, you have the power to control the situation. When you put on the collar, I know that you are my slave and I am your master. When you decide to stop, any time at all, for whatsoever reason, you can stop by saying a safe word, and you cease to be my sex slave, immediately. Or when I see you without the collar, or you take off the collar, you are not my slave, immediately... you are my wife. Understand?"

"Yes. I Understand."

"Darling, I really need to go now. I have so much to tell you, I know you must have many questions also. But I have no more time. I have to be in Penang tonight." He stood up and was ready to go.

"I want you to think about it tonight. If you love to be my slave, which I love so much, great! But if you think this is not what you like, it's perfectly OK. And we forget about it."

"OK. I'll think about it."

"Good! Bye." He kissed me and leave. I held him back.

"My dear, do you still love me... love me as your wife, after all that I've done?"

I asked him as tears rolled down my cheeks. I needed to know badly.

"Yes... yes... I love you so much!"

"Make me cum please... I needed to feel your love so badly."

He hugged me and we kissed. He started timid with his arms cradle around my back. I led his hands down to my ass cheeks and he began to touch my meat gloves. Started with soft touching and massaging, he quickly progress to strong squeezing and kneading. His breathing turned heavy and murmured through his throat. "I love you too... I love you so much!"

Our kiss turned into a wet kiss with his hands all over my body. I felt that we are in love again!

He broke our kiss and continued to kiss my face and my neck while his hand was playing with my breasts. He continued moving down to kiss and sniff my neck, shoulders and soon down my breast, tummy and crotch.

He buried his face into the triangular space between my tummy and my thighs. Kissing, licking and sniffing my aroused sex. My legs turned to water when he lifted my leg onto his shoulder. My soaking wet pussy landed onto his face. He kept kissing, sucking and sniffing heavily. I have never experienced such intense desire from him!

"The sexy cloths... I sent to you... not that young man... I sent them." he murmured while kissing my wet lips.

"I want you to dress like a slut... for me..."

He kept on sucking and licking my swollen clit.

"Oh my..."

I immediately melted knowing my hubby was the secret admirer, knowing it was my hubby that wanted me to dress like a slut!

"Oh honey... I am cumming... YES..."

An orgasm swept through my whole body as I pressed my throbbing pussy onto my hubby's face!

I felt so loved and so belonged! Like a stray cat finally found her love refuge!

He broke his kiss with my pussy and rested me on the sofa.

"I really have to go. Love you. Bye." He kissed me for one last time. He left the house, leaving me alone at home with the new situation that I needed to sort out before he comes back again.

I brought the laptop back to our room and took a quick shower. I wanted to shower myself properly but I was too attracted to the contents of my hubby's secret folder.

There were a few sub folders, namely 'Sexy Outfit', 'Slave', 'BDSM', 'Cosplay', 'Gangbang', "Little Slut', 'Roleplay' and a few 'New Folder'.

My hubby wanted me to imagine myself as the lady in the photo or the video... my heart pounded forcefully as I looked through the names of these folders.

I opened the 'Sexy Outfit' folder and saw many photos of woman wearing different type of outfits, some moderate, some sexy and revealing. Some were very skimpy, that could not possibly be wore in public without getting caught! My heart pumped forcefully as I browsed through some of the obscenely tiny outfit. Imagining myself wearing those outfit made me wet again.

In the "Slave" and "BDSM" folders I saw many photos of woman chained, cuffed or tied up, either naked or wearing erotic outfit. Some just tied up to the wall, some tied to the bed, and some are fucked by a man in various positions, some fucked by a few men. Many video links, all showing submissive woman getting fucked by men. Many were porn productions but there were many amateur photos and videos too.

I can't helped but to touch myself while watching all those erotic contents, watching the woman in the video being used by men, knowing my hubby pictured me in those scenes! I don't know whether I would actually like doing it for real, but the imagination of myself wearing a collar, cuffed and gagged and being used by my hubby or other men was very exciting.

I was addicted to watching my hubby secret photos and videos. I took out all my sexy cloths, cutoff clothes which I have been secretly kept. I put them on to mirror the theme of what I was watching, whenever possible, to make myself similar to the woman in the photo set or video.

I was there watching nonstop, unable to stop until evening. Feeling extremely horny and my urge to expose myself became unbearable.

I was watching a Japan AV where a married woman was ordered by her husband to go grocery shopping. He made her wear a sheer, low cut and short spaghetti dress, without bra and panty. Her breasts were mostly exposed and her nipples and pussy were also visible through the thin fabric. She was extremely embarrassed but she obeyed her husband. She followed her husband down to the street and immediately she attracted much attention as she has no way to hide her naked body!

My urge peaked after watching that woman exposing her body in the street. I searched my piles of cloths and found an old piece, almost similar to the dress in the video; spaghetti strap, short, sheer, and low cut. My hands were shivering and my heart beating heavily as I put on the garment. Both my desire and hunger were driving me crazy. But, I knew I should not wear it, I knew I cannot wear it to the public place. It was not a dress but actually a babydoll! My hubby brought me when I was sweet and young. The fabric was very thin and see through. The V-neck was very low cut and only began to cover my breasts just above my nipples, leaving most of my breasts exposed from the front and the side. Even then my hard erect nipples were clearly visible underneath the thin fabric. And the babydoll ends just below my crotch. It would be very indecent to wear it in public places. There is no way for me to hide my aroused sex wearing such flimsy sheer babydoll in public places!

But the thoughts of not able to hide my body and that everyone would see me just added to my boiling desire!

I added a matching white bra to tone down the visual effect. Satisfied with my outfit, I took a photo and WhatsApp it to my hubby.

'No lunch, no dinner yet. Now going tapau... hope you like my outfit'

He must be still busy with his event. But unexpectedly he replied.

'Wow nice.'

'Your bra, so ugly. No bra no panty'

'Really? But I am going out'

After a few minutes. 'No bra no panty.'

I looked into the mirror again. True, the bra was ugly, it was bigger than the V neck covering my breast. I figured that a bra will certainly ruin the babydoll so I have to forgo the bra.

I sent another photo to my hubby.

'NO PANTY... NO PANTY'

He did not give up.

I examined myself again in the mirror. The open back babydoll was showing off the matching T-back G-string panties, leaving my bum completely bare. The tiny triangle patch was just enough to envelop my pussy lips. Even with my panties, I have nothing much to hide.

'Fuck I am so busy now. ttyl. Remember NO PANTY'

He sent me another message reminded me no panty.

I will do a drive through, I will make it quick, it is almost midnight, not many people around, I am sitting inside my car anyway, etc. I gave myself some good reasons to go ahead.

I removed the tiny panties. My nipples erected further. I took another photo and sent to my hubby.

I grasped my keys and drove to a nearby fast food restaurant. However my heart defied my plan and I drove away just before I could enter the drive through lane. My mind was in total mess as I began to grind my wet pussy lips against my car seat for gratification.

Drive through was the safest plan but that was not what my heart wanted! But where? I drove aimlessly further to the main road until I reached another housing area where I seldom go. I saw a small mamak restaurant still opened in an otherwise quiet row of shops. I stopped my car just outside the restaurant and checked out the situation. The small restaurant was pretty busy and full. Many customers were paying full attention to the TV, probably watching a live football match. A usual night scene for our mamak restaurant.

My heart raced thinking that I would be going in to buy my meal wearing just my sheer babydoll! I was unsure if I could sustain the stares and the embarrassment that came along. But the showoff slut inside me was compelling me to go in.

I stepped out of my car and walked up to the restaurant. The wind was blowing and I could smell the rain coming. A few customers noticed me and watching me as I walked in.

I stopped at the cashier counter. The waiter's eyes were wide opened, staring at me. Perhaps it was his first time seeing such a customer.

"Bungkus maggi goreng ayam satu." I ordered a fry instant noodle with fried chicken.

"Lagi?" The attendant asked me anything else while alternatively paying attention to my face and my chest.

"Itu saje. Berapa?"

"Lapan setengah."

I paid him and turned to find a place to sit. More customers were watching me as I walked to an empty table located further into the restaurant. My exposed breasts bouncing under everyone's watchful eyes. My side boobs were completely exposed. The babydoll has no way to constrain my breasts. The open back was flying lightly in the wind emphasizing my bare bottom. My face blushed in embarrassment.

Yet my nipples harden into two big bullets and my pussy flooded with my love juice. While I was waiting, the waiters were making their trips around me to peep down my chest.

I quietly took a selfie showing my upper body and the kitchen area as background.

'Waiting now.' I sent the photo to my hubby.

Soon the sky started to rain and the wind was blowing stronger. And my order was ready. I quickly picked up the package and rushed to my car hoping to get on to my car before the rain turns heavy.

Just as I took the last step down to the road, "Ouch!!" I tripped on the wet floor and fell onto my own car.

A waiter and a few customers rushed out to help me. They held my arms and led me back to the walkway in front of the restaurant.

"Thank you, thank you! Thank you very much!"

"Miss, you okay or not?"

"Ada cedera ke mana mana?"

I thanked for their help as they asked if I have injured myself. I noticed they were all looking down at my body.

Oh my god, my thin white babydoll was soaked by rain. The damp fabric clung to my skin and turned completely transparent! My protruding nipples and my puffy areolas were completely visible. The fabric also clung to my crotch and outlined my camel toe too.

A few more customers came out to check out the situation and saw me wet and naked.

"My key?" I realized my car key was lost. My food and the cash was gone too. Only my phone was still with me.

"Kunci jatuh ke? Mana?", "kunci hilang, tolong cari."

Everyone started to look around the floor but kept checking me out at the same time. I have no way to hide my naked body and my nipples fully erected as I stood amongst the men. I was feeling dizzy having so many eyes watching me in such a state of exposure. The only way to get out of situation is to find the key and go.

Then I saw my key laying underneath my car near the tyre. I quickly walked out to retrieve the key. The rain again completely soaked my babydoll and wet every inches of my skin.

I squatted down to reach below the car for my key. My breasts sneaked out from my flimsy babydoll for everyone to see. I leaned further down and stretched my arm fully to reach my key. My breasts swung back and for as the cold rain water dripping down through my pointy nipples.

Instead of embarrassment, I began to feel sexy again being watched!

I finally get hold of the key! I stood up with my body fully wet and my breasts completely exposed. I waved good bye to everyone.

Bye bye... bye bye...

Everyone was staring at my soaked, wet, exposed naked body. I felt so sexy, so excited and so satisfactory! I stood under the rain, instead of wanting to rush off quickly, now I don't even want to get into my car! And I did not want to let go of their attentions!

I am born to pleasure man! I remembered what I told my hubby.

Isn't the scenario very similar to some of the photos and videos in my hubby's secret folder? A group of excited men, a naked horny woman, and the men started to play with the woman, they touch her and they used her.

Honey, you are going to fucking loving this! As you wish, I am becoming your slut! I talked to my hubby in my mind.

I walked up to them again with my hips swaying more on every steps. I let my breasts bouncing freely under the rain. I stopped in front of a Malay young man.

"Tolong ambil gambar. Abang nak tengok ni." I handed him my handphone. I asked him to take photo of me for my hubby to see.

"Ambil gambar? Boleh ke." He hesitated but took the phone from me.

I walked back to the rain and posed beside my car. He started shooting. I squeezed my breasts with my arms, I played with my breasts, I turned back to show my bare bottom, I touched my crotch for the camera, for them.

The waiter stood beside the Malay man. "Baju buang... baju buang." He asked me to remove my babydoll!

The babydoll was completely see through any way. I told myself.

I stripped off my almost non-existence babydoll and present my total nude body for the photoshoot. I struck a few more pose including bending down showing my naked pussy and my asshole.

Feeling completely satisfied with the photo shooting. It was time for final good bye. With my erect nipples proudly on display on my bouncing breasts, I walked back to my audience.

The Malay man continued pointing my phone at me.

Terima kasih... thank you... thank you very much... terima kasih...

I hugged them one by one to express my appreciation.

The first man was shocked not knowing what to do with a naked Chinese woman hugging him. The second man hugged me back. The third man placed their hands on my buttock and squeezed my bum.

The next one followed the previous man squeezing my bum and then he briefly fingered my wet pussy crack.

"Ohhh... Jahatnya bang ni... Thank you." I smiled, thanked him and kissed his face. Everyone was encouraged by my easy attitude and became bolder with me. They crowded around me and started touching my body while I continued to hug and thank the rest of the men. At the end, I lost track of who to hug and thank. I just hugged who ever that came to me. I let them touched my naked body and my highly aroused sex while I pressed my crotch against their erections.

Finally I hugged the Malay man and he was very shy and did not hug back, probably to avoid my body pressing on his erection.

"Ini hadiah untuk bang."

I gave him my damp babydoll as token of appreciation.

"Untuk aku?"

"Yes... for you."

He received my babydoll and I took back my phone.

Everyone cheered.

"Bye bye."

I waved my final good bye and drove away. On the way back home I kept checking out my photos and video while driving. My heart was pounding fast, my chest breathing heavily and my pussy was leaking.

Once I reached home, I rushed into the house and immediately sending all the photos and videos to my hubby. Laying down on my sofa, I was operating my phone with one hand, and fingering my soaking wet pussy with another hand.