A Housewife's Dilemma - Choice No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Joe if he would mind helping me by carrying a box down from upstairs, in the hopes he might throw me on the bed and fuck the hell out of me but he didn't. I traipsed about after him as he went upstairs, but he simply took the box and carried it down to the hall. We went into the kitchen together. I desperately wanted some indication from him, some acknowledgement. I wanted a display of his affection. Anything!

We stood in the kitchen and I thought I'd give him the sassy.

"Any chance you might want to have another look at my waste disposal Joe?" I asked cheekily.

"Which one?" Joe responded, with a glint in his eye.

I knew immediately what he meant and the double entendre of my remark struck me suddenly, although it wasn't supposed to mean what he had interpreted. He was alluding to both the one in the sink AND my tight puckered bottom. I played up to his comment.

"Whichever one you prefer" I retorted, then turned, raised my robe to expose my ass to him, arched my back to present it then fanned the bottom of my gown at him.

In an instant, Joe stepped forward, grabbed both my wrists behind my back and manhandled me to the edge of the kitchen table, pushed me forward to bend over it and was upon me.

"Not learned your lesson huh?" Joe growled.

I was pinned in position, bent forward over the kitchen table. Joe roughly pulled my robe up over my back and held both my wrists in one hand. Before I could even start to struggle or complain, he had two fingers in me and had tugged down his shorts and his turgid penis was positioned between the cheeks of my ass. I had no intention of fighting him!

He released my wrists and I grasped the edges of the kitchen table, stood on tip-toes and presented to him. Joe crouched and his face was on me. His tongue was devouring my pouting little asshole and pussy. After a few seconds of feasting, Joe stood and I felt him pressing the massive head of his now fully erect penis into my ass. He was pressing and probing but he was just too big.

"You lucky Bitch!" Joe hissed.

Then he slid the head of his erection down to my gaping womanhood and took me. He was fully buried in my pussy within a matter of seconds. He pounded me. He grasped my hips and gave me the fucking of my life.

The heavy timber kitchen table was moving about as he pounded harder and harder until I had a juddering orgasm. He reached his climax and withdrew suddenly and grasped his penis in his huge hand.

I quickly dropped off the table onto my knees and took as much of his huge member into my mouth as I could cope with. It was so fat that one hand of mine would only go half way round it. He grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth onto him. I was well practiced with deep throat and my gag reflex was mastered, but he was just too big to get more than the initial third into my mouth. My jaw ached but I stuck with the task as he suddenly ejaculated with a roar and I swallowed for all I was worth.

I sucked and slobbered and drained every drop, continuing to lick and suck and stroke him as his erection subsided.

I smiled smugly at Joe. He gave me a fond smile and a soft, warm kiss.

"I guess I might just have to teach Mrs. Walker's girl a lesson at some stage" Joe remarked as a parting shot.

He then pulled up his shorts and went outside.

That was the last real opportunity I had to be alone with Joe. We moved home that weekend.

That was over twenty years ago. I often wonder to myself in daydreams what he looks like at the age of seventy. I bet he is still as masculine and handsome. And I know I would still love him to take me!

==========

To be continued...