A Housewife's Dilemma - Choice No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wraysbury
Wraysbury
50 Followers

"Oh you good bad girl" affirmed Sally. "You always did have the most gorgeous ass. You must be sure to always use it to your advantage!"

Scooping up the dress, I stood upright with my back to Sally.

"Look how well it works" I invited, as I deliberately stood up straight whilst I arched my lower back slightly and stuck out my ass wearing my stilettos. I pulled the dress over my head and tied it at the waist as Sally stood and pulled the zipper up for me.

"How's that looking Sal?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder.

Sally was looking on with a wistful smile and her eyes examined my display. She helped to pull the hem of the dress down and straighten out any crumpling or creases.

"You look awesome" Sally said gently, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

I went on to tell her how it had gone on 'Date Night' and told her about being eyed up by every man in the bar. I then detailed what had happened in the car on the way home.

Sally chuckled as I described being sprawled, legs wide open with a leg on the parcel shelf on the back seat, still wearing my G-string as my husband had simply lifted my dress, pulled the crotch of my G-string aside and fucked me.

"If he hadn't have fucked me, I can tell you that there were several guys at the bar who were eyeing me up and definitely wanted to!" I said proudly.

Sally laughed and offered a comment that she could see why.

"I think I shall dress down a bit too" Sally concluded. "We can have another glass of wine, some more nibbles, then I shall run us a bath and we can find a movie" she announced.

She pulled the zipper down on the back of my dress and I let it fall to my feet. I placed a hand on the wall and raised one foot to reach my shoe to release the buckle.

"You have such a gorgeous butt my girl" Sally commented and slapped me on my right buttock.

It came as a bit of a shock. It stung slightly but it came completely out of the blue.

"One of those 'Lucky Blessings' you always told me I had" I reminded her and turned to face her, rubbing my chastised buttock and sticking my bottom lip out pouting in mock upset.

"Indeed" confirmed Sally. "That and the fat pouting kitty of yours" she went on. "I could never keep my eyes off of it when you were in your leotard doing a routine" she went on, as she removed her blouse and jeans whilst gazing at my groin.

I chuckled. She had even got me shaved down there to try and hide its prominence.

"You still keep it shaved?" she enquired.

I could feel her eyes focussed on my prominent camel toe cosseted in my G-string, which had the effect of giving me a buzzing sensation in my groin and waking my rude, pouting clitoris.

"Yes, still shaved and still with the landing strip, exactly the same as yours" I confirmed, pulling the front of my G-string down to show the strip of hair, whilst cunningly concealing the little bulge from my rapidly engorging clitoris.

"No, no!" Sally announced. "I am as bare as a stone now!"

With that, as she was stood in her panties and bra, she pulled her panties down to just above her knees and splayed her legs apart to display her completely hairless pussy.

I looked at it in amazement. I always did think that she had the most delightful and feminine pussy. Very neat and symmetrical, her inner lips only slightly protruding from a slightly puffy mound, which was all totally hairless. The entire area was totally bald, smooth and a light caramel colour aside from her outer lips, which were a dark pink. She was always blessed with a really beautiful pair of breasts. They were bigger and fuller than mine and very pert; the undersides were curved and her generously sized nipples were set at their tips pointing upwards. She could go without a bra whenever the mood took her.

"Wow" I exclaimed. "It looks gorgeous! I bet it feels so nice as well," I gushed.

I immediately reddened, as I didn't actually mean feel to the touch, I meant how it must feel for the wearer.

"I shaved it then keep it with hair removal cream" Sally confirmed. "Here" she went on. "You have a feel how soft and smooth it is," as if she would give me the chance to satisfy my supposed curiosity after my remark.

This was alien territory. Yes, we had seen each other naked over the years, but had never actually touched each other in such a private and taboo area before. Indeed, we had never really touched each other's breasts aside from an occasional accidental brush of the hand in the showers! The air felt like it was fully charged with static electricity. The entire scenario suddenly became erotic. I could feel my clitoris buzzing and my nipples stiffen within the confines of my bra as figuratively; a barrier was being pushed aside.

I stepped toward her and reached out my hand to politely brush the back of my fingers across her pubis. It felt amazingly soft and smooth, where there had once been her landing strip of dark brown pubic hair.

"Feel my kitty" Sally suggested as she lowered her panties to below her knees and splayed her knees apart, standing on the outer sides of her feet.

I cupped my hand and reached under her tentatively. I slipped my fingers under her to touch her as lightly as I could. Sure enough, I could feel just how soft and smooth she was. Her pussy lips were totally hairless and the position of my hand was such that my middle finger was accidently running directly along the slit between her outer pussy lips as I stroked back and forth. I was a little shocked by the heat I could feel radiating from her; she was sopping wet and slippery with arousal!

I could feel my face flushing and Sally gave out a sigh with an exhale of breath. I immediately noted her nipples stiffen and pressing through her bra.

"Wow!" I said gently. "It feels amazing. So soft, so..." I was trying to find a word to describe just how wonderful it was to the touch without alluding to her arousal.

"Wet" Sally added bluntly. "Yes, you've made me horny as hell dagnammit" she confirmed petulantly, albeit somewhat drunkenly.

I chuckled at her attempt to cuss. "Oops! Sorry" I shot back, in mock apology.

We stood gazing at each other momentarily in an embarrassing pause, but the sensual atmosphere between us was pretty obvious and I was actually feeling as aroused and horny as she was!

"Okay" Sally broke in. "Wine, nibbles and bath with heaps of bubbles" she announced as if to distract herself. She pulled her panties up and grabbed a pair of jogging bottoms and pulled them on.

I went to the drawer that Sally had allocated and took my own jogging bottoms and pulled them on. We both threw on a tee shirt; I hung the dress on a hanger and padded barefoot back to the lounge. Sally got the empty plates, replenished them with small sausage rolls and various bites and set them on the coffee table in front of me, as I sat in almost embarrassed silence, reflecting on what had just transpired.

"The bath" Sally announced. "One of the best things about this place is the spa bath, it's huge!" She beckoned me to follow to the guest bathroom and showed me the large, oval bath. She turned the taps and set the water running. I was actually quite keen for a shower after having travelled, but the prospect of a wallow in that bath appealed immensely.

We returned and both settled ourselves on the sofa.

"Tell you what" she announced. "Let's get your kitty bare like mine," she announced. "I bet HE would absolutely love that!" she suggested, scheming as usual to get my husband lusting after me.

I smiled inwardly and weighed up the idea. Having got up close and very personal with her totally bare womanhood and loving the feel of it, I decided that I was keen to copy her.

"Yes," I concluded. "That could be interesting..." I was genuinely impressed with just how soft Sally's pussy had felt to the touch. It was actually very erotic having my hand stroking over it and I started to daydream about how my own chubby pussy would feel if it were as smooth!

Following the brief encounter in the bedroom, I made a considered suggestion; making a snap judgement that Sally might just love the idea as much as I did.

"I'll get you to shave me in the bath" I announced, as if it were the only logical way to achieve what we had discussed. I could quite easily have shaved myself in private but some part of me wanted her to do it. The thought excited me immensely and consenting to her touching me intimately down there would provide her with a signal. There was a sexual chemistry that had surfaced between us and with the effects of the wine; I was now both curious and excited to follow it through and see where it ended.

"Leave it all to me Angel," Sally assured me. "I shall handle her with the utmost care."

I smiled at her appreciatively and, quite honestly, felt more than a little aroused at the prospect of having her shaving me down there, with me exposing myself so openly to both her gaze and her touch. She was my muse. I had been both fascinated by and deeply enamoured with Sally for years.

+++++++++++++++

Sally leapt to her feet and jogged back and forth several times between the lounge, kitchen and bathroom getting everything ready. She took a brief detour to fire up her music centre; Van Morrison leaped into life as she danced to the kitchen to grab a new bottle of wine from the fridge.

We were now half a glass each less than getting through two bottles between us and if she felt as tipsy as I did, we would be wrecked after a further hour of drinking at this rate!

Sally returned from her latest bathroom visit and announced "Your bath awaits, princess!"

She grabbed my half glass of wine and hers and I followed her to the bathroom.

On entering, it was clear she had made quite some effort to set it up. There were half a dozen candles lit and placed on shelves around the bath area giving a golden glow of candlelight. She had placed a small occasional table alongside the centre of the bath with the bottle of wine and a small plate of smoked salmon and cream cheese roll-ups and a small bowl of olives.

She set both glasses on the table and immediately lifted off her tee shirt and discarded it by throwing it bodily on the floor behind the bathroom door.

I followed her lead and removed my tee shirt. She looked me square in the eye as she stooped to remove her jogging pants and she was reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra as I had finished removing my own bottoms.

Her bra was unclasped and she released her beautiful breasts. Her nipples immediately flushed to attention, fully engorged and proudly pointing upwards. I sped up to catch up with her progress and removed my bra, with a similar effect being felt on my nipples. I couldn't take my eyes from her impressive breasts.

My own breasts were firm, pert and shapely, but they were so much smaller than Sally's light caramel coloured beauties and I would have swapped in an instant if there were such an opportunity!

Sally had peeled down her panties and thrown them past my left shoulder by the time I pulled my G-String down to hang uselessly round one of my ankles, kicking them to the pile of discarded clothes we accumulated in one corner of the bathroom.

Sally smiled toward me, stood naked to her gaze, as she stepped sideways and tentatively into the foaming water and bubbles that were right up to within a few inches of the bath's edge. She slowly settled down in the water at one end of the bath with a loud exhale.

"Come on Angel, keep up!" she chided.

I stepped into the water making a minimum of splashes at the opposite end of the oval bath and Sally opened her legs to make room, so that her feet were outside my thighs. I opened my legs to slip them beneath hers with my knees beneath hers and feet outside of her thighs and we both settled gently lower in the water, so as to not let it flow over the edge.

We each took our wine glasses and sipped, sighed a relaxed sigh in the comfort of the hot bath and a quite substantial layer of bubbles on top. Sally offered the plate of salmon bites and I took one. She also took a bite plus an olive, which she immediately popped through her pursed lips into her mouth.

The orange glow of the candlelight dancing shadows around the room. The aroma and steam from our bath made for an eerie atmosphere. The sensual refrains of Van Morrison singing about love, the Lord and consciousness filled the air and it was both relaxing and extremely erotic.

After a few nibbles and sips of wine, we both put our heads back and chatted about nothing in particular.

"I could get used to this" Sally offered.

After a brief soak, Sally took my right foot in her hand and gently washed it, slipping her fingers lightly and sensually between my toes, each gap in turn. I reciprocated with her right foot and we both swapped to wash each other's left foot.

Sally raised a finger as if to get my attention.

She reached over and took a large pink bar of soap out of the soap dish and offered it out for me to smell.

"Have a sniff of that!" Sally suggested.

I took a good inhale and it was absolutely heavenly. Sally told me the name; something French that I didn't recognise.

"Expensive stuff that is" Sally assured me. "But it's absolutely gorgeous. Real quality."

She soaped her hands and placed the soap back in the soap dish, soaping my feet as I offered each one in turn. Sally grabbed a bottle of shampoo and told me to turn around and sit with my back to her. I half stood and swivelled to sit between her legs with my back to her. We had often washed each other's hair in the showers, so both knew it was a routine that we happily completed for each other.

"Scooch down and wet your hair" Sally instructed, so I slid down, putting my feet on the far wall and immersed my head between her thighs so that just my face remained above the water, among the bubbles. Sally gently ran her fingers through my hair making sure it was thoroughly soaked and squeezed some shampoo into her hand. I sat up, back to her and she started rubbing the shampoo over and through my wet hair, taking the tresses between her hands and rubbing them together.

As she washed my hair, her erect nipples kept brushing against my back and I could feel their hardness as she moved back and forth.

"Okay, rinse off" she suggested, so I slid down with my head between her legs again and immersed my head. She brushed her fingers through my hair, placing a flatted hand on edge above my eyebrows to wash water over the front of my hair, just like they do in a hair salon.

Once thoroughly rinsed, I sat up once more.

"Conditioner" Sally stated, reaching for a second bottle at the end of the bath.

She repeated the process and applied conditioner through my hair, gently massaging my scalp, taking the trouble to occasionally use a hand to squeeze water up from my forehead to stop it from running into my eyes.

I took the opportunity to wash my face with hands cupped and full of water. My mascara was water resistant, but I knew to check for any slight runs in a mirror once the bath was over so as to avoid resembling a Panda!

Once she had finished applying conditioner, Sally confirmed that we would leave it in my hair for a short time and that it was her turn to wash her own hair.

I stood and went to step past her.

"Okay, shuffle forward so I can get in the driving seat!"

Sally slid forward and I manoeuvred myself to a seated position with her between my legs.

Sally immediately slid down, much the same as I had, to thoroughly wet her hair. As I had always noted with her; she moved so gracefully. Her toes pointed sensuously as her feet rested on the wall, her long, slim legs were half crossed as she raised them almost straightened. I looked down on her as she closed her eyes and took in the sight of her erect nipples as they protruded from the bubbles.

She sat up and I applied the shampoo, applying it with the same gentle massage and care to avoid water running down her forehead. Once fully soaked in shampoo, I massaged it gently with my fingertips before telling her to rinse.

Again, she gently and gracefully slipped beneath the water as her legs raised and pretty toes pointed to rest on the wall.

The application of conditioner was a repeat of the procedure until we both sat with wet hair gathered into bundles soaked in conditioner.

Next; she went on to tell me to stand.

"Okay; stand up and face the wall" she instructed bluntly.

I got to my feet and did what she instructed, placing both hands out in front on the tiled wall to steady myself. As I did so, I heard Sally raise herself out of the water the splash of her dipping the soap, then felt her placing it on the small of my back and begin to soap me down. It was a familiar ceremony from our gymnastics days to wash each other's backs.

Sally very tenderly rubbed the soap in a circular motion over my back, up over my shoulders and down onto my buttocks. She would pause briefly to further wet the soap then continue.

She dipped her hand with the soap and came straight up between my legs and rubbed it gently across my womanhood. I almost gave way at the knees as a jolt went through my entire body. This was a barrier being torn down. Sally had never touched me there before in all that time we knew each other.

I felt a distinct surge of arousal shoot from my groin to my nipples, as she took the soap in her opposite hand and traced the other soapy hand under me, rubbing it back and forth several times and deliberately running her stiffened middle finger along the opening of my, now throbbing, womanhood. The subtle signals that I had tried to give her were obviously received, loud and clear!

She soaped over my butt then her fingers very gently probed between my exposed buttocks, as I arched my lower spine to present to her. She softly fingered and delved into and around my puckered ass and washed me tenderly.

A surge of excitement and nervousness took hold in my lower belly. I felt like I wanted to cry out from the pleasure and arousal I felt right at that moment.

She next took the soap and soaped both hands, placing the soap back in the dish and traced along my flanks, up under my armpits, reaching round to stroke the soapy residue up and onto my breasts.

The perfume of the soap, warm steamy atmosphere and her touch made for an incredibly erotic and sensual experience. In my mind, I didn't place this in a mental pigeonhole marked 'sex.' It felt like a mutual appreciation of each other's bodies, a shared desire to explore each other after so many years of seeing each other naked without paying any homage with touch.

"Turn and look at me" Sally said softly.

I obeyed, turning on my now wobbly legs and stood with arms at my side and shoulders back, to face her.

Sally stooped to wet the soap once more and brought it straight up to between my breasts, circling wider and wider and across each of my aroused nipples, brushing across them in turn. Another dip for water and her hands were on my belly, circling until she started to wash across my pubic mound and the landing strip I had left unshaved.

Once she had finished in that area, she washed down each of my legs whilst she knelt in the water, her face just inches from my now pouting and fully engorged clitoris. I noted her staring at it with a wistful smirk across her lips.

"That naughty pouting clitty of yours" she observed, nodding at my groin. "I always kept an eye on it. When you were in your leotard and the exercise was going exactly like we drilled, it would swell up and show" she detailed excitedly in a low, crooning voice.

She reached out with her index finger and placed it straight above the root of my clit and stroked it up and over the swollen nub.

My knees jerked and I automatically flexed them and thrust my groin forward in response. The feeling in my lower stomach, my anus, in my nipples was of intense throbbing, pulsing and tingling. Sally could have made me orgasm within seconds; my state of arousal was so high.

Wraysbury
Wraysbury
50 Followers