A Housewife's First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dane's load ended, I pulled my lips off his cock with a "pop" and opened my mouth, showing the evidence to all. I hungrily swallowed it all down, and opened again to show the proof. I licked my lips, savoring that wonderful salty taste.

I took Dane's cock back in my mouth and sucked out one last tiny droplet from his tip before he flopped back down onto the recliner. I had a feeling he wouldn't be down for long.

I had been absentmindedly jerking Curtis in one hand, and turned to face him.

"Well, what's it gonna be? Do you want to feel this pussy or not?" I asked.

Predictably, his eyes lit up.

"Stay on your knees and bend over the couch," he instructed me.

I complied, crawling over to the couch and bending at the waist until my body was folded at a 90-degree angle with my chest pressing on the cushion.

Curtis moved up behind me as all the other men watched and patiently stroked in anticipation.

"Let's see that pretty pink pussy of yours."

He wrapped his fingers around the waistband of my panties and pulled them over my ass and down my legs, letting them collect at my bent knees. A sudden rush of air hit my now-exposed slit and sent a shiver up my spine.

I was bent over a couch with my pussy bared for five strangers to see. And make no mistake, I was sopping wet. I could feel a long string of juice clinging to my lips slowly elongate and drop to the floor.

"What a good slut. She's already dripping at the thought of all of us using her," Carlos said.

"Oh, yes I am, baby. Stick all those cocks into me. Fill me up like my husband can't ever do." I didn't know what had gotten in to me, but I certainly knew what I wanted to get in to me.

Curtis dropped down to his knees right behind me. A finger ran the length of my crotch, making me gasp. Curtis brought the finger up to my mouth and I let him stick it in. I sucked on his finger, tasting the nectar that he had gotten.

I gave Curtis a blowjob on his finger before he withdrew it from my mouth. He gripped his cock and pressed the head of it against my smooth clit. He rubbed his tip over my engorged nub, making me moan and squirm a little on the couch.

He brought his cock up, nestling it against my folds, before reaching my entrance. Curtis spat on his shaft and rubbed it in, priming him for entrance. Steadying his cock in his hand, he pressed forward and thrust into my pussy.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed in a drawn-out yell. He had thrust three or four inches into me, and it already felt like more than I had ever taken. His cock was so thick. It actively spread out my pussy walls as he thrust in.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight."

Curtis kept pushing his cock into my cunt. He was met with some resistance, but my gushing juices were enough lube to let him continue. His cock burrowed deeper, stretching me out to the limit, until finally his stomach met my ass.

I breathed a sigh of relief. His seven inches or so was nearly double what I had taken before, and so much thicker. I was feeling bloated. But also, incredibly turned on. My orgasm was not far off.

Curtis gave me a minute to get acclimated before he slowly slid his cock halfway out. Without warning, he slammed it back in all the way, making me yelp. He didn't stop, pulling out a little more this time and thrusting back in quicker. My pussy clung onto his cock like a vice grip, meaning I could feel every inch of him.

Curtis began rhythmically thrusting in to me. He was now pulling out each time so that just his head remained before ramming his dick back in balls-deep. Each thrust felt more powerful and pleasurable than the last as my pussy adjusted to such a large intrusion.

I started bouncing and shaking my hips back against Curtis with each thrust. This changed the angle of the penetration ever so slightly and let his cock rub right up against my g-spot. I squealed out and Curtis fucked me faster. Both of his hands were gripping my ass tightly for support.

His cock began pulsating inside of my pussy, and I could feel his pre-cum start to trickle out. He couldn't last much longer, but luckily neither could I. He was fucking me harder than I could have imagined, rocking my body back and forth, getting hair in my face, and wrecking my pussy. I loved every second.

Curtis' speed reached its peak just as my moans did as well. I was about to cum, when Curtis reached down with one hand and began circling his fingers around my erect clit.

That was enough to send me over the edge. I moaned and yelled to high heavens, screaming expletives out. My pussy felt like it was on fire as every nerve ending in my body tingled. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt.

My twat contracted around Curtis' shaft, and it took four strokes with the increased friction for him to cum. He grunted loudly and released his cum even as he continued thrusting into me.

His load splashed against the back of my pussy and coated every inch of my walls. Darrell hadn't cum inside me for a few months. I forgot how amazing it felt, to have all that gooey liquid inside of my snatch. I had to remember to get plan B tomorrow.

Curtis' pace slowed to a halt.

"Fuck, Kelly, that was amazing."

"I need to say the same to you. That was the best I've ever felt."

Curtis chuckled, and slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy. I felt a rush of liquid, both pussy juice and cum, trickle out of my pussy. Some ran down my inner thighs, some clung to my pussy lips, and the remainder either stayed inside my cunt or dripped down onto the floor. I moved a hand to my pussy and ran my fingers over my pussy lips. I returned the fingers to my mouth and sucked them off, tasting that wonderful combination of human excretions.

"Who's next?" I asked, turning my head back.

Carlos stepped up, seemingly claiming his spot next in line. To my surprise, Marcus also moved forward and hopped up on the couch. He sat down right in front of me, his erect cock a few inches from my face.

"How did her pussy feel?" Carlos asked.

"You've got to try it yourself," Curtis responded.

I could hear Carlos drop down to his knees behind me. He ran his cock head over my crotch, collecting the liquids and rubbing them into his shaft. I grabbed Marcus' cock with one hand and leaned forward before engulfing his thick crown into my mouth.

My lips sealed tightly around Marcus' cock and I sucked in my cheeks. My head began bobbing up and down the top half of his cock while my hand worked in concert, jerking at the same speed.

To my delight, Carlos finished lubing himself up and forced his cock past my parted lips and into my snatch. I let out a moan, which was muffled by Marcus' cock. Carlos gripped my hips for leverage and thrust himself into me. I felt his whole cock slide up my slick channel until the entire length was buried inside of me. I now had cocks in both my holes, and I was completely filled up. Well, almost...

Carlos was about the same length as Curtis, but not as thick. My pussy was already very well stretched out, so it was considerably easier to take the big cock now. Carlos pulled out a few inches and started thrusting back and forth into me.

Carlos worked his way up to full speed very quickly as I kept my own steady pace sucking off Marcus. I had given Carlos quite the blowjob before, and could feel his cock already begin to throb. He could only hold out for another minute or two.

As he bucked his hips into me, Carlos' balls began to slap against my clit, providing repeated small shocks that made me shiver. I had already been given one orgasm, and it was clear that wasn't enough. My pussy began stirring again from the stimulation to my clit and Carlos' furious pounding of my pussy.

Carlos evidently recognized he couldn't last much longer and slowed his pace. Instead he started grinding his hips, and fucking me deeper. With one hand he began playing with my clit, causing me to gasp. My pussy was coming alive again, and my efforts on Marcus waned. He gave a quick thrust of his cock into my throat to remind me, and I looked right into his mysterious eyes to concentrate.

Carlos was able to hold out for a few more minutes before I could feel his dick throbbing against my pussy walls again. He had brought me pretty close to an orgasm, but it seemed he wouldn't be there to finish up the ride.

His speed started picking up again as he barreled towards a climax. His cock burrowed deeper into my wet twat, and he reached his breaking point. Carlos grabbed my hips tight, cried out, and thrust as deep as he could into me before shooting his load against the back wall of my cunt.

My full blowjob lips flared around Marcus' cock as I bobbed faster, wanting to give him his own climax as well. My tongue ran along the underside of his shaft, and my free hand fondled his balls, making sure all of his crotch was being stimulated. He began slowly thrusting back into me as my head came down on his cock, letting him touch the back of my throat.

It only took Marcus thirty seconds of directed efforts by me to cum. His thighs tensed up and I knew it was coming. I guzzled down as much of his shaft as I could as his cock felt the vibrations of my throat. His load spewed straight down my throat and I took it like a champ. Part of me was disappointed that I couldn't taste any of it, but the other part was proud of how much cock I took and the fact that I had just taken a load straight down the throat like a true slut.

Carlos pulled out of me, evidently done basking in the warmth of my snatch. I licked over Marcus' helmet a few more times before he moved away as well.

I turned around and dropped down to the ground. I could feel the fresh load of cum start to trickle out of my cunt. I was tired, and my pussy was feeling slightly sore, but Carlos had brought me pretty close to another orgasm, and I wasn't going to go without it.

Greg was the only one who hadn't cum yet. I looked square at him.

"How do you want me?" I asked, making plain my submission to him.

"Lie on your back on the couch."

I pushed myself up and did as instructed. My legs and part of my ass dangled off the edge while my head rested against the back cushion. I realized that none of the men had bothered to take my bra off yet, so I reached behind my back and unclasped it before flinging it across the room. My full breasts popped free, and my nipples were already completely erect.

Greg came up to me and kneeled between my legs, which he lifted up into the air in a V-shape.

"Hold your legs up."

I leaned forward and held the back of my knees, keeping me completely spread open.

That's when I noticed him grab a small bottle of lube from his balled-up jeans on the floor. Weird. My pussy was already extremely wet from the juice and cum.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"I keep a small thing of it in my car at all times, just in case. Now seemed like a good time to bring it in," he answered.

Greg squirted an ample amount of it onto his hand and rubbed the lube into his cock, getting it nice and shiny. Greg grabbed the base of his cock and inched closer to me before rubbing his head against my puffy labia. I closed my eyes in anticipation.

They immediately flew open when Greg moved lower and slipped the head of his cock into my tight asshole.

"Oooh, shit, what the fuck?" I asked.

"Holy hell you're tight," he commented.

That was to be expected. Anal was something that I always really wanted to do. Darrell did it with me once and decided he didn't like it, so we never tried again. I slipped a finger in there every once in a while when I was really getting into a masturbation session, but other than that my rosebud remained free from intruders.

"I haven't been fucked there in years," I honestly told him. "Oh fuck," I moaned as Greg slowly began sliding his cock deeper into my ass.

"Well that's going to change tonight," he replied. That only made my pussy wetter.

I looked straight up at Greg and tried to relax as much as I could. My big breasts rose and fell in front with my breathing as I took long, deep inhales and exhales and tried to block out the pain in my anus.

Greg reached forward and grabbed onto my tits, holding them for support almost. His hips moved forward, burying another inch inside me. I winced from the pain.

"Kelly, do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Fuck no. Plow my ass, baby. I want to feel every inch inside me."

I think my sexual appetite might have caught him a little off-guard. Sure, I had been spitroasted and taken four loads already, but my conservative outward demeanor wouldn't suggest someone with a secret unfulfilled craving for an ass fucking from a real man.

Greg kept going. He had more than half of his cock inside of me already, but it was getting harder with each new inch. I relaxed my muscles as much as I could to make it easier. The lube was certainly helping a lot.

With about two inches left, my ass wouldn't yield anymore. I gave a silent nod to Greg, and he thrust his hips into me as hard as he could. Our flesh met, and his whole shaft was up my ass. It felt amazing.

I was on the verge of a climax just from the feeling of Greg's cock being all the way up there. He hadn't even really started fucking me yet. I ground my hips back on his stationary cock, getting it to wiggle a little against the tight walls of my rectum. He took the signal.

Greg pulled his hips way from me, pulling out a few inches, before pushing back in to me. He didn't pause or stop at all when he was deep in me, immediately withdrawing for another, faster stroke. Each thrust was easier, and the pain in my ass had decreased and given way to immense pleasure. My pussy was burning up. I couldn't last more than another minute.

Greg's cock moved faster and faster in my ass. I encouraged him on and bounced my ass back against his cock, letting him impale me further on it. I was ready to cum.

"Oh shit, don't stop. Fuck me harder, Greg! I'm gonna cum! Take that ass! Fuck my pretty little married shithole!"

Greg reamed my ass one more time, and I came. My unplugged pussy squirted juice all over his toned stomach. I hadn't ever squirted before, and my entire body felt like it was reduced down to my pussy and ass. I shook from the tremors washing over my body and my ass clenched on Greg's cock, but he didn't stop.

I had become so concentrated on Greg that I didn't even notice Curtis had kneeled on the couch next to me and presented his cock. Still holding my knees up, I didn't have any free hands, but I craned my neck and let his dark cock slip past my lips. I began bobbing my head up and down the top half of his shaft, feeling him grow completely back to life in my mouth.

I could feel some of Greg's pre-cum leaking in to my ass, and he was biting his lower lip. Sweat dripped from his brow down onto my bare thighs, which gave me goosebumps. His climax wasn't far off either.

The big cock was spreading my ass completely open, and Greg was now pulling out so only his head was left in my anus before pounding back into me again. His balls slapped my ass cheeks and made a very audible sound. Another orgasm brewed within me from the sheer force and speed of Greg's thrusts.

Every inch of my rectum walls was being rubbed by Greg's shaft, and that seemed to be translating to my pussy somehow, making every nerve ending in my pussy feel like it was being stimulated. It was an incredible feeling.

My head moved up and down Curtis' cock in the unmistakable act of fellatio. My neck couldn't move much, so I was only sucking on the top of his cock, letting my tongue work over his helmet. Curtis wanted more, however, and started thrusting his hips towards me.

His shaft ran past my lips and the tip touched the back of my throat. I gagged and saliva poured out of my mouth onto the couch cushions. Curtis continued ramming my throat, going at almost the same speed as Greg. My loud "glug"s were masking the sound of Curtis' balls slapping my chin.

Greg began grunting and his cock throbbed against the walls of my ass, which felt amazing. I tensed my muscles slightly to provide a tighter grip, and the increased friction was too much for Greg. He cried out and thrust his cock as deep into my ass as he could before spewing his hot load into my rectum. I felt the hot jizz stick against my walls. In some ways, it almost felt better than taking a load in my cunt. Now I was encountering first-world slut problems. Whether I preferred cum in my ass or pussy.

Greg sighed. "Holy shit, Kelly, I have no clue how your husband hasn't been tapping that for years."

I spat Curtis' cock out. "Why don't you try saying that to him directly?" Curtis immediately spread my jaw open again and pugged my mouth.

Greg slowly withdrew his cock from my ass. I could feel the cum start to trickle out.

"Holy fuck, man, check out that gape," Dane commented.

"Somebody else needs to plug up that hole. Any takers?" Carlos asked.

Curtis pulled his cock out of my mouth, letting me breathe again, and let it rest on my cheek.

"Dibs."

"Hey, wait," Dane protested. "I haven't gotten a chance to fuck her pussy or ass yet."

"Sorry, man. Everybody knows the international rule of 'dibs' takes precedence over everything else," Marcus said.

"Goddamnit, man," Dane added, obviously frustrated.

"Guys, guys. There's no need to get upset. I have two fuck-holes for a reason."

Holy shit, did that just come out of my mouth? That, and Curtis' cock apparently. I hadn't even realized that I had a double-penetration fantasy, but now that I had felt a real, meaningful cock in my ass, I couldn't help myself. I wanted more. I needed more. And what a woman wants, a woman gets (have you ever beaten one in an argument?)

Dane's eyebrows instantly shot up. Curtis grabbed me by the hips and pulled me down off the couch, making me squeal a little. He pushed me onto my side on the floor and lay down behind me.

I felt one hand gripping my ass, and the other was presumably holding his cock, which he slapped against the cheeks of my ass. He dragged the head over my crack and down to my still-gaped hole. I took a deep breath in preparation.

Curtis thrust his hips forward, and his cock slipped into my ass. It was thicker than Greg's albeit not as long. This didn't help for the first few inches though. The walls of my ass were forcefully spread apart by the head of his cock as Curtis pushed in. The remnants of lube and Greg's cum helped, but it certainly wasn't an easy task.

Dane moved over to us and dropped to his knees in front of my face. I knew what he wanted without him having to say it. I leaned forward and took his cock between my lips.

My tongue flicked over his head and my lips ran over his skin as I bobbed on his shaft. Dane was fully erect within a minute.

In the meantime, Curtis was working his way deeper into my ass. There was less yield the further he went, but he was determined to fill me up, and I was determined to be filled up.

Both of his hands rested on my hips and ass as he pulled my butt back towards him. He kept pushing his hips forward, sliding more of his cock into me and gaping me further.

The pain was evident, but much less than with Greg. I whimpered, but Curtis didn't ever stop. He knew what I wanted. When his thick cock was fully buried within me, he immediately pulled it almost all the way out before rapidly slamming it back in to me.

My ass jiggled and my body rocked as Curtis began to steadily fuck my ass. My mouth naturally bobbed on Dane's cock, and I was becoming more confident in my own skills. I was devouring his shaft entirely with each bob of my head before pulling back and licking his head.

I opened my mouth to gasp after Curtis hit a particularly sensitive spot. I was incredibly horny, and the orgasm was quickly approaching. Dane pulled his cock out and lay down in front of me. He moved right up to me, effectively sandwiching me in between the two much larger men.