A Hunch that the Dates didn't Line Up!

Story Info
An in-laws’ statement makes a husband look for the truth.
23.6k words
3.85
114.7k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClife
JClife
1,015 Followers

A hunch that the dates didn't line up!

A mother in laws' statement makes a husband look for the truth.

It's funny how an innocent phrase spoken at the right time when you are in the right frame of mind can set your brain off on an exploration of your recent past and an attempt to understand what has been nagging at you. Call it a hunch, but something was off. Something had changed, something just wasn't' right, but before I go there, I need to give a bit of background for context.

My name is Todd Olson and my beautiful wife, the love of my life, is Naomi. We are both 35 years old, have been married now for 8 years and enjoyed a wonderful life together. I am a Supply Chain Manager at a high-tech manufacturing company and have been in materials management since I was 21 and fresh out of college with my Economics and Business degree.

I had worked hard in my career to use data collection, statistics, employee input, lean manufacturing process improvements and all the other tools at my disposal to become specialized in Sales and Operation Planning, forecasting, materials, logistics management, and purchasing. As such I rose through the ranks of Emerson Electronics fairly quickly and had established myself as a problem solver and resource expert. I was a Director of Supply Chain and managed a team of 40 people. The upside was the salary, bonus, benefits and perks. The downside was too much travel, much of it to Europe and Asia to work on finding better supply partners and improve our overall material quality and cost.

My wife, the beautiful Naomi, had taken a less direct route in her approach to school and career. She started off in a 2-year community college, got her AA degree and went into a variety of jobs including some sales, some promotional work, some retail work, and ended up in an insurance company as an administrative assistant. But somewhere along the way she discovered a love for helping people, for fast paced go-go-go jobs, and had decided to go back to school and get her RN (registered nurse) degree. She was done with the basic prerequisites but still needed to go through the science and nursing courses before she could get her RN.

Naomi and I had met at the wedding of my sister-in-law's younger sister, now 9+ years ago. I had gone stag, knowing from my brother and sister-in-law that there would be plenty of young single women at this wedding and I would really enjoy myself if I came alone and with a wandering eye and open attitude. So, not really having any serious relationship going, I decided to go alone and see what came of the evening.

The wedding ceremony had wrapped up and as we moved to the reception hall, I immediately noticed Naomi, sitting at the "singles" table. Looking at her I instantly knew that this was a woman I definitely had to meet. I quickly grabbed two glasses of wine and sat down next to her. "Care for a glass of red wine? You look like the most interesting person here and I would like to get the chance to know you. My name is Todd, and you are?"

She smiled at me and her smile lit up the room. Naomi was about 5'6" tall. I am just a bit over 5'11" (although I tell everyone I am 6 feet). We are both light skinned, me with very blond hair, a red beard and blue eyes. Naomi is a dish water blond, maybe sandier than blond, with a golden complexion and dazzling blue eyes that pierce you and hold you in their spell. She had a full, voluptuous figure with 35-25-35-inch curves that make men notice her wherever she goes. She has tall and firm legs and a perfect ass that I would follow anywhere. I keep myself in pretty good shape, running half marathons, roller-blading around the lakes, hockey and cross-country skiing in the winter and generally living an active outdoor life.

The wedding was fantastic, dancing, drinking, clowning around and at the end of the evening sharing some very heavy French kissing and petting on the veranda at the reception with Naomi. From that day on we were as inseparable as work allowed us until we finally decided we were exclusive and committed to each other.

The night we made that decision was after a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant and a couple of bottles of wine. I asked Naomi if she would like to come back to my place for a nightcap and she said that sounded like a great idea. As soon as we walked in the door, Naomi kicked off her high heels and started to unbutton her blouse. "This is what you meant as a nightcap, right Todd? I've been wanting to make love to you since the moment I met you at the wedding and now that we know how special we are together; I can't think of any reason to wait."

"Wow Naomi, you're making my wildest dreams come true. You are the most beautiful women in the world to me, and I want to worship your body and touch your soul and I am aching for you." With that I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

I left the lights on, and slowly finished unbuttoning her blouse. Her perfect firm breasts were perked up in her bra and the top of her areole was just showing above her bra. I gently massaged her nipples through her bra, which an occasional pinch and started to kiss her lips. Our tongues found their way into each other's mouth and we explored our lips, mouths, tongues, and teeth as I continued to massage her breasts. I lifted her breasts out and on top of her bra as I stated to kiss my way down her ears, neck and to her shoulders. I also reached behind her and grabbed her delicious ass.

I lifted her up and over to the couch and then started to lick her breasts and nipples as my right hand started to massage her calf, moving up her thigh and slowly between her legs. She arched her back when I unbuttoned her skirt so I could slide it down her legs and set it aside. I Kneeled in front of the couch and begin to kiss and lick her feet and toes as I continued to massage her breast and nipples. Her breathing was rapidly increasing and small moans were escaping from her throat. I licked my way up her left leg to the thigh and then started on her right leg, again sucking and biting her toes, then licking her calf and thighs.

I kissed my way up to her panties and started to kiss and gently blow on her pussy through her panties, all the time still caressing her breasts. I started to slowly rub my tongue and face on her pussy and then slide my hand under her panties and started to slowly explore her now very wet pussy. She couldn't wait any longer and begged me to pull her panties off. I pushed them aside and saw that she kept her pussy clean shaven and my raging hard on probably grew another ½ inch at that alone.

I buried my face and tongue in her pussy and start to kiss, suck, and tongue her clitoris. I could feel her excitement building as she started to moan and squeal and thrust her hips into my face. "Todd, you better come up here, I'm going to cum very soon!"

"Cum in my mouth Naomi, I want to taste your sweet love juices!" When I said that it put her over the edge and she climaxed and squirted into my mouth as I continued to suck and lick her. I stood up, ripped my clothes off, turned her over onto her hands and knees on the couch and prepared to enter her.

"Do I need a condom Naomi? Are you on the pill or have protection?"

"Todd, put it in me and cum. I am on the pill and I think I already love you so if a child comes of this love, I am not going to worry about it! I know we would love it no matter what comes in the future."

That was about as fulfilling to my ego and therefore my raging cock as anything I had ever heard. I rubbed my penis along the lips of her vagina, brushing the head against her clit over and over until I could feel her starting to shudder and pant and I could see she was building toward another orgasm.

I slowly slid my cock into her pussy and started to stroke all the way in and almost all the way out and then back again, slowly picking up speed and power as she and I started to feel an animalistic orgasm build up and then she started to moan and emit little soft screams telling me how great my cock felt in her pussy. I couldn't wait and yelled, "Here it comes Naomi, my cum into your beautiful pussy!"

She gasped yelling "Fuck me Todd, don't stop I'm cumming too! Oh, it feels so good. Oh Todd, fuck me harder!"

I couldn't deny her anything at this point and I started to ram my cock as fast and as deep as I possibly could until we both had exploding orgasms and dropped into a heap on the couch. We held onto each other for several minutes, sharing little kisses and hugs, until we caught our breath.

From there we moved to the bed and spent all that evening and half of the next morning teasing each other and making each other cum through oral sex, making love, and one-time, anal sex which was a first for both of us. To my surprise, she loved it but said it was going to have to be a special treat and not an every- night thing.

"Hey, whatever works for you Naomi, sign me up. That was the most incredible sex I've had, maybe because it was more than just sex, it was love that we were sharing."

Our lives progressed with work, and school, until we decided that we were always going to be together and one year after the wedding where we met, we were married.

That was now eight years ago and back to the point where I started this story, with me as a Director of Supply Chain and Naomi with one chemistry class left to finish off her BS in Nursing.

As we were sitting on the couch in September, right before Naomi's chemistry course was going to start, she said, "Todd, I love you so much. I've got my starting job in Neo-Natal at the U of Minnesota hospital, and I'll start in January. You have one large trip to Asia planned in December and I'll be done with my course by mid-December. How about I go off my birth control in late November and we start to work on having a baby? I can't imagine a better husband and father than you and I want to start our family. By the time he or she is born, I'll have enough work history to go on Maternity leave and then later I can go back to work at 50% and still get benefits and be home a lot with the baby."

"Sounds like a great idea to me Naomi, I'm definitely ready to have a little rug rat to play with when I get back from work! If you want to work, it's your choice, but you really don't have to if you feel differently after the baby is born. I have enough coming in to keep us both very secure and financially sound".

I had never told Naomi that when my father died, he had left me a trust of $4 million in retirement and investment funds. It wasn't necessarily that I didn't want her to know; I just wanted us to live our life without all of that money influencing how we lived. Eventually we might want to change our lifestyle, and then we could tap the money. Or certainly with the addition of a baby or two we might want to pull out some money so one of us didn't have to work.

And so, we decided to move ahead with the plan to start a family. Naomi started class and being 35, she was 10 to 15 years older than most of the students. She laughed with me one evening when telling me she was paired up in the lab with a 21-year-old "Italian stallion" as she called him. Anthony was his name and he was quite the stud but not necessarily the best partner in lab to rely on. She said whatever you do, don't call him Tony. He hates that, it has to be Anthony. Naomi said she was really enjoying conversation with him and the other students as it made her feel young and free listening to them talk about their lives and their future. She was getting a chance to relive some of the feelings of her early 20's.

Many class nights a group of them would go out after Lab to a bar and do some drinking and dancing. I thought it was great that she gets some of those "college" experiences and never worried about her overdoing it or getting home safely. She used to bring up things that Anthony would do or say that she found funny but after a few weeks she never talked about him again, so I guessed the excitement of a young stud lab partner who wasn't that talented had worn off.

As we entered Mid-November, Naomi got off her birth control pills and buckled down for her last month in class. When December came along, Naomi had her first period, so she was starting to get back to a natural cycle again.

I had to travel from December 8th through the 22nd for a supply conference with many of my Chinese suppliers. It was a really long time to be away, but I figured out it would eliminate a few other trips the next year if I could meet with my whole roster of suppliers this time around.

Emily would be wrapping up her last class on the 10th, and when I got back, we would enjoy the holidays and have fun with each other as we tried to start a family and what would be a new experience in life after our wonderful and intimate 9 years together. So off I went with things looking as exciting and hopeful for our future together as they ever had.

When I finally arrived in Beijing, after the long flights and plane changes, I checked into my 5-star hotel (with both Chinese and Western brunches each day) went up to my room, settled onto my bed and tried to give Naomi a call. I figured she should be done with her last class and home by now, perhaps even in bed. The call immediately went to voice mail, so I figured perhaps she had turned the phone off and climbed into bed. I thought that was a bit unusual as I had told her I would call her on the 10th as soon as I got settled, but perhaps she had a long tiring day and needed the rest. When her voice mail came up, I said" Naomi, just got into my room at the hotel. Thinking about you, missing you, looking forward to starting a beautiful family with you. You are the center of my life; my lover; my soul mate, my most trusted best friend; and I can't wait to get home to you!"

The rest of my trip was pretty uneventful. Naomi tried to call me on the 11th, but I was in conference. She sounded a bit rough in her throat and voice as she spoke into my voicemail, "Todd, I miss you so much. Please know that I love only you and I love you so much and when you get back, I will do everything to make sure you know that I only want you in my life." I thought it sounded pretty emotional and chalked it up to her starting to menstruate again and starting to get back to her bodies physical and emotional cycles. I called her back in a few days and she picked up on the first ring even though I knew it was pretty late back home. "Naomi, sorry to call so late. I wasn't sure I would get you. You're up late!"

"Todd, I couldn't sleep. I was laying here thinking about you and us. I can't wait until you come back to me. Please remember how much I love you and that every day you are gone is so hard because I miss you and our life together so much. I can hardly wait to make sweet love together and erase this trip and our separation from our memories."

"Wow Naomi, that is pretty dramatic but I like it and feel the same way. We are going to have a lot of fun in every room of the house trying to make a baby when I get back! I Love you and see you on the 22nd!"

------------------------------------------------------------

The day of my departure from China finally came and I dragged myself onto the plane, feeling like I was coming down with something. I felt a bit feverish, somewhat congested and was getting body aches. I drugged myself up with some flu tablets, found my seat, put on my sleep blindfold and melted into my seat for the long haul back.

Finally, we landed in Minneapolis, and I grabbed an Uber to bring me home. It was about 10pm at this point and I was now feeling horrible but very eager to be home. As I was getting dropped off in the driveway, the door flew open and Naomi came running out to greet me.

"Todd, I'm so glad you're back. Come on in and get out of the cold. As soon as I walked into the front door and closed it behind me, Naomi was on me like a blanket, hugging me tightly and laying her face on my chest. Was that a tear that escaped down her cheek?

"Hey what's going on Naomi? You look like you lost your best friend! I'm back, this is a time to be happy" I stared at her and she quickly averted her eyes and looked away and just grabbed me tight and pulled herself into my chest. What was that fleeting look that I had seen? Grief, anxiety, guilt, fatigue? I wasn't really sure but before I could question her more, she started to pull me to the bedroom and told me we were going to start on making a baby right now. She tried to kiss me but I turned away and said "Naomi, I think I am getting a flu or the cold so I can't kiss you and we probably shouldn't be hugging. I need to get to bed and see if I can stop this before Christmas Eve." I think I'll take the guest room so I don't pass this onto you.

''No", she said! "Todd, I need you near me tonight and every night. I'll turn away from you and we can spoon until we fall asleep." I stared at her and once again there was that look in her face. But she quickly turned away and started to take off my shirt, pants, shoes and socks until I was standing in my t-shirt and underwear. "You climb into bed Todd, and I'll go get you some Nyquil and zinc and will stop this flu so we can properly greet each other with a homecoming you'll never forget!"

The next day I was feeling better but was still fighting a low-grade fever and some body aches. As soon as I woke up, Naomi was staring at me and I wondered if it was a tear in the corner of her eye that I saw. Naomi tried to get me to make love right away, but not feeling right and not sure of a flu's effect on making a baby I said, "No Naomi, not yet, I still don't feel well enough and I don't want to pass anything onto you! Hey, maybe you could just give me a hand job to get the old semen out!"

She did indeed bring me to arousal and when she was reaching for the KY jelly, we got a phone call from her parents. Her Dad had fallen at home and was being taken to the hospital for x-rays and her Mom was a total mess so Naomi was instructed to quickly drive over and support her Mom. She rushed off to the hospital and I spent most of that day in bed. She came home saying her Dad was fine, he was released, but she was exhausted from the day and I was still not feeling great so we both turned in early and instantly fell asleep.

On the morning of the 24th, Christmas Eve day, I was awoken by a warm and wet sensation on my cock. I looked down and Naomi was sucking on me for all she was worth, cooing and moaning and telling me how much she loved my cock, our sex-life, and most of all me.

"I want us to make a baby today, Todd and if not today, tomorrow or the next day. I want to fuck you every day until I am so large and pregnant that we have to wait for the baby to be born. We've waited far too long to give ourselves the welcome home orgasms that we both really need!"

We had an amazing lovemaking session, with both of us having oral sex orgasms, and she had 3 orgasms from various positions, the first when she was riding me, the second by me taking her from behind and the third as we lay side by side and slowly made love and professed our undying love for each other. We then fell off to sleep and when she got up a few hours later she said, "Todd, I am pretty sure you put a baby in me this morning, but just to be sure let's give it a few more goes!" So, we had another robust session and barely got showered and over to her parent's house in time for Christmas eve services and dinner. Later when we go home, we fell into bed and spooned all night.

The following day was Christmas and we basically duplicated the lovemaking from the day before, except Naomi asked me to also fuck her in the ass, which we hadn't done often. But I was happy to oblige and we enjoyed most of the morning and early afternoon in bed until we finally got up to open some presents and then again made our way over to her parent's house for dinner.

JClife
JClife
1,015 Followers