A Hurdle is Cleared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael

Well there's my sister who I've had some improper thoughts about, with the girl I'm fucking in front of me. And my hopes that Tristian would cool things down seems like a longshot given how open Amanda seems with her brother. My only other hope is Amanda, who most likely could heat things up even more, given she's a curator of the type of genitalia I'm attracted to. Sexual attraction, why you so weird?

I've seen my sister nude, I've seen the person sitting in the passenger seat nude. I haven't seen the person between me and my sister nude, or the person driving this car. Perhaps that's about to change. So I look out the window, that gives me enough mental escape for now.

We finally end our drive and arrive at the cabin. I for one could not be happier. Finally I get some leg time, even that just means carrying things to and from the car. Yet for some reason, even though I do most of the carrying, I am last to choose a room. Naturally I get stuck with my sis and her friend. Not sure why my bang buddy is sharing with her brother, guess that's another question to add to the pile. Only bed left is situated near my sister. Awkward.

Erika

I'm standing naked in the bathroom. Think this is my only moment between my body and me. I thought I'd take it. Our relationship with our body is one that goes underexplored. Sure my waist could be a little bit thinner, my breasts could be a little less lumpier, but I appreciate it. Hope that's all that matters, in fact I'm gonna go ahead and assume so. I put my I put my clothes back on.

Michael.

So here we all, laughing in front of a fireplace. Don't know why, I guess laughter just has a way of taking you over. The archetypical fire place, the place we all gather around for warmth. I'm sure there's some other heater here but there's something about the fireplace that bring out intimacy. We as a species have used fire as a means to keep ourselves warm since the dawn of time, there's a shared legacy that beats through the heart of the fireplace. It also reminds me of another thing we as humans do to keep warm.

The thought of how I've masturbated to my nude sister goes through my head. Has a habit of forcing itself in there. Not an ideal time, yet my mind thinks it's important. I'm not supposed to find her sexy, yet she did something that I find very sexually appealing. she stood in her own skin and walked from her bedroom to bathroom without a care in the world.

Perhaps it's time for some alcohol to calm my nerves. Everyone else is doing it, might as well join the conga line. One beer, two beers, three beers, four. We're all young, no one's going to caution me about a drinking problem now. In fact I think they're all glad, a person who's drinking is less likely to be judging. A spectator who judges is no fun, and I think there's going to be a lot to be spectating over.

Then it's time for some fun, can't have just drinking. An old favorite game is passed through the air, Truth or Dare. That old game. Some people think we just outgrow it, but really it outgrows you. Especially in its later incarnations when the dares get so wild you have no choice but to abandon it while it screams "PUSSY!" at you as you walk away. Maybe finally we would prove our mettle on this return.

Oddly enough my sister is the first to start. She stands up in front of everyone, a little bit of a smile on her face, she's excited for something. Amanda asks the titular question, "Truth or Dare?" My sister answers with dare, showing a little boldness by not conforming to typical social taste. You're supposed to say truth a couple times before going with dare. Either my sister hadn't gotten the memo, or she had just ignored it.

"I dare you to strip naked." Amanda had just hit the big bomb shell, it was risk taking time for her. No ease up time, this is it. Get naked or not, a binary if there ever was one. The question was what side will my sister end up on?

Silence grew, as none of us new what to say. All eyes went to my sister, It was all in her hands now. Would this weekend grow awkward because she bailed, or would it become even more awkward because she said yes. Her hands move to her shirt. Up it goes and down do her pants. Guess at the very least you can't call her cowardly.

Erika

I'm standing alone in front of my friends and my brother in my underwear. I've gone this far, why can't I go further? I think it's because of the message this will send to the others here. But what will that message be? Will it be that I'm a body confident woman who's open to dares, or will it be that I'm a freak who should be sent outside? Well, Amanda suggested the dare, I guess she's just as much a freak as I am if I go through with it.

I think of something to say to everyone to calm down my nerves. I say "Just so you know, this doesn't have to be weird." That did the trick, a wave of acceptance washes over me. I don't know if it's internal, or with that line I just changed everyone's minds enough to make it external. It doesn't matter now, it just feels like it would be just as normal to get naked as it would be to stay clothed.

I reach around my back and un hook my bra. I bring my arms back forward as I shake it off my breasts. It falls to the floor and as I look down at it and up again, I take the moment in between to survey everyone's faces. Not a disappointed face in the room. Boy, girl, all are focused intently on my chest. Hope they can handle their attention being divided cause my panties are going down next. I reach down, do the whole awkward kind of bending down thing when you have to try and take your undies off, the pose really reminds people of how much like animals we are, but at least I stick the landing. I stand back up strait, chest a little bit out and my hands on my hips. As close to a look of confidence as I'm getting as I make my body look human again.

After I give them enough time to wrap their heads around my body, I point to Amanda. She was the one who got this train rolling, might as well keep it running. "Truth or Dare?" Once again dare, and my question isn't going to be pretty imaginative. It's clothes off time for me so it should be for her. She doesn't play the hypocrite card and begins to get like me. Shirt, shoes, pants, bra and panties, everything must go. She stands back up, moves her arms up in a little celebration of rejoice. A giggle travels around the room there. Then she goes over to me and gives me a hug. I return it and as our bare breasts make contact I get the feeling that this is going to fuel someone's fantasies tonight.

Michael

I hope no one notices the boner in my pants. I mean the way this night is going they probably will. Will I join them? They might make it weird not to join. What a trick that will be. Still the words of my sister ring through my ear, this doesn't have to be weird. With that a brief calm moves up my body.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not the next to be called up. Instead that honor resides in Tristian. He tries to answer truth but Amanda is having none of that. "Aaaaaaah," she says, can't argue with. He shrugs his shoulders and takes off his shirt, shoes and pants.

He stops when he gets to his boxers. I see his arms trembling, he wants to but just can't. Amanda notices this and forgoes judgment. "Let me help you with that," she says and hooks her fingers around her brothers boxers. She slowly pulls them down, his hard cock springs up in response and almost hits her in the face. She laughs at this and maneuvers her head around it so she can finish pulling his boxers down. He lifts one foot up and then another and Amanda stands up to face him. She gives him a proud hug that also has the additional effect of making someone question if there was something more going on between the two of them.

Next Lizzie is called up for duty. No surprises there. There isn't even the presumption of truth or dare. It's just straight up clothes off. In record speed even. This makes me the minority here, though I'm sure that will end. Amanda gives Lizzie her celebratory hug and then beckons me to come join them. I know what that entails.

I stand up and slowly walk by everyone. I get to where Amanda and Erika are. Erika whispers to me "It's ok." Do I trust her on that? I just might, because I think I do want this. I pull up my shirt, unbuckle my pants, you know the rest. My bare body is on display for all to see. If they ever wanted to see how my erection looked, well wish granted.

Amanda goes up to give me her hug. She surprises me by giving me a little tongue inside mouth action while she's at it. I appreciate it but don't think it helps my erection any. Maybe she likes it that way. She asks if I have any other dares. I'm flustered. In response she says she has a dare for all of us, tomorrow's national nude day. She asks if we all care to join her. I think we do, even though it should be shocking and disquieting for all of us, it seems like the natural course of action.

Erika

We're all naked. Even the girl who's all about the bra life. What a change in scenery will do to you. And we've all agreed to be naked tomorrow, just like we are now. I for one welcome it, hope I'll still feel that way when morning sobers me up. Looking at my brother's and Tristian's cock, I'm not sure how their penises will take it. I expect to hear some rustling under my brothers sheets tonight. I'm pre-emptively not judging him on that account. Maybe if he listens closely, he'll also hear some from mine.

Well, bed time for Bonzo. So off me, Lizzie and Michael go to our room while Amanda and Tristian go off to do whatever they're going to do. I have a guess, and that guess doesn't fall under our states legislature.

Michael has the most painful looking hard on. I wish I could comfort him, but I'm his sister. I keep looking at Lizzie to see if she'll do something, but she doesn't. I guess it's up to him. I hope I'm not all together responsible for that hardness entirely, or maybe I do. I'm in uncharted feelings here after all.

We all head to our beds, hoping this will be the end of our day. Yet Michael produces a huge tent under his blanket. A minute pasts and Michael asks if we mind. I say no, Lizzie shakes her head in agreement with me. He shoves his sheets to the side and begins jerking in front of all of us. Without a care anymore, he shamelessly strokes his hard dick up and down, I'm sure alcohol is just part of why he's so shameless. Good for him though, I know at least I'm enjoying the show.

Finally it's eruption time. I don't get to see his dick spurt though, a handy tissue he had on the bed he's using to catch his cum blocks my view. Ah well it's a long weekend. Maybe there'll be time later. At least I get to see the pulse his cumming causes, a mighty fine effect that is.

Michael

This morning I should feel guilty. I just rubbed one out completely naked in front of my sister. Yet I don't. I feel accepting. Once again my sister's words come back into my brain "It doesn't have to be weird." Maybe I should get those engraved in a plaque or something.

Well, it's get out of bed time and I guess a hard one comes with that. Well Lizzie and my sister have seen worse from me, thanks last night, so I just go for it. They've already seen me naked, what more harm can I do. Feet up, blanket off, standing with my dick parallel to the floor. Lizzie and my sister watch it. No judgements on their face but they still watch it. That's fine for me, I make my way to the kitchen.

I head to the kitchen, where Amanda is frying some eggs wearing nothing but an apron. She looks at me, looks at my erection, and places her hand on it while whispering "ooooooh," to me. She stops, through no fault of my own. She had her fun with it, now it's time for some other fate to befall it.

Lizzie, Tristian and my sister Erika all join us for breakfast, still completely naked. Tristian is completely soft, don't know why and you know what I don't care. If what I'm thinking happened happened, well then at least I got a ways to go before someone can judge me over them.

Amanda has fried 5 eggs, one for each of us. She serves everyone an egg. She's about to sit down but stops and looks at my hard on. She then turns and asks everyone else, "You don't mind do you?" everyone else shakes their head. I'm still standing so she grabs my dick and starts beating it off while putting her plate underneath it. One way to add seasoning. I guess this is what shamelessness feels like. I'm so turned on no bad feelings can enter my mind. This should be a nightmare, instead it's great. Finally, I cum on a plate of eggs and feel better than I ever have. I grab my plate and put some salt on it. Amanda has no need, she's got plenty of flavor on hers. She eats her egg while staring at me and smiling.

I look over around, this is somehow ok. Guess Amanda gathered a rather tolerant group. I look over at my sister to judge her reaction, she hasn't left, good sign. Her hand is suspiciously near Tristian, I have some theories to add to my other theories.

Erika

Seeing what Amanda did to Michael was... Well weird is such an all-purpose term to distance ourselves from things. I didn't want to be distanced from that. Why not be more open? I can see Tristian's reaction is now out in the open, well under the table open. Still I can see it, and what I can see is possibility.

I slowly make my way to his cock, giving him plenty of time to signal if this isn't what he wants. He doesn't and I grab a hold of his member. He slowly turns to me as I move my hand up and down. I partially glance at him, nod and turn away. Don't want to make a big scene in front of anyone, and Tristian's doing a remarkable job at putting on a poker face.

I know there's no pleasure in it for me, at least not physical. But there's a certain liberty I feel doing this. I get the feeling I can just jack him off and walk away, no expectations that I lend my pussy to him. Maybe I'll fuck him later, maybe I won't.

The warmth that radiates off him and into my hand feels good. Plus doing things for others just generally feels good. Hope he doesn't last too long, or too short. Hope it's the right length, just before my elbow punishes me for my transgression.

He slowly moves his napkin down to his lap. With the increasing pulses through my hand, I figure our time is at an end. Fun while it lasted, but better than wishing it was over. I feel the final stiffness, his napkin covers the tip as he proceeds to pump his seed into it. I get the privilege of feeling his prick as it erupts. Fun. Once again no physical pleasure on my end but it's a cool feeling. Once he's done I remove my hand, give him a little smile as a token of my gratitude, and look away.

It's outdoor time now. I take a bit of my walk by myself. I don't ask permission, and I don't hope I need it. I'm by myself to center myself naked in nature. There are a few more mosquitos than I hoped there'd be, but I'll deal. A few scratches is worth this, just hope they're in non sensitive places.

I hear someone walk toward me. It's Lizzie, she's still nude too. I smile as I keep walking, she follows me. I wonder how long I want to keep up this mini chase. Just long enough to feel wanted. And... That's enough. I stop, turn around and wait for her to catch up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you."

"Why?"

"I have a feeling something good will happen once you get to me."

She giggles, and approaches me more. I look at her more." You know, I've thought about this," I add.

"About what?"

"About you, and me."

"Doing what?"

"Just being like this."

"Really?"

"Well, there was a bit more contact."

"Well let's fix that then."

I both hug and kiss her. I take the moment to try and drink her essence in. Metaphorically, or maybe even actually. I feel a little warmer after doing so, maybe it's her warmth entering me. Guess she has enough warmth to share, as she's still beaming afterwards.

"You know there was more to my fantasy than that."

"There was, what was it?"

"I could tell you, or I could show you."

"I'd like that."

We both smile at this and get lost in each other's eyes. We begin swaying in each other's arms to a beat that's non-existent except to us. I still don't know if I'm gay, but I can't imagine anything hotter than staring into my naked friend's eyes.

No wait I can. I come closer to her and kiss her again. She then points to a meadow where the sun can shine more of us. I follow finger and allow her to lead us to the site of what is to be our most memorable sexual excursion. I surrender to her as I lay myself down before her. I realize that this is all I've ever wanted as she starts at my inner labia. Where she goes next I have a pretty good guess.

Michael.

Me, Amanda and Tristian are walking together in the great outdoors. I don't know how this happened. I don't think any of us voted on this outcome, it makes no sense why I should be walking around nude with my naked fuck buddy and her also naked brother, yet here we are. My life feels like a dream, but is it a good one or is it a nightmare? I guess that all depends on how I think, and I think I like this.

We're walking and I take a moment to survey Amanda's body as it walks. It's all one body, no clothes to divide it up into lines. Her movements are not augmented for any of my viewing pleasure, just a simple knee up and down, over and over again and I get to see how that ripples throughout her body. There's a purity there.

We stop because this is where we're supposed to be. Amanda turns to her brother and walks over to him. She gets up on her tippy toes and says something to him. I can't make out what it is but think that maybe, just maybe, the tippy toes are for my viewing benefit only. It gives me quite a good view of her rump.

She gives Tristian a bit of a kiss on the lips and turns around 180 to me. If I hadn't gotten a good enough look at her body before, I sure got one now. I see she's added a little more of a sway to her hips. Seduction mode is in effect, no more Ms. Natural.

She stops right in front of me, leaving a space where either one of us could reach out and take hold of the other. We don't just yet, we do the eye gazing thing, see if we can know the entirety of a person just by doing that. I like it. Not sure we're meant to be Doctor Zhivago-esque great lovers, but the intimacy still stands.

She moves even closer, her breasts now rubbing against my body. She takes her hand and rubs it up my arm. I feel her breath against my chest as she exhales with such sensuality. Whatever trepidations I may have had fade away with that last breath.

She moves her eyes back up to mine and asks me "You know what I want, right?"

"... I know enough."

She gives me the most euphoric smile as she begins to lower herself to my cock level. Bent down, she begins to play with it, enjoying the change as it fills with blood. Hard as a rock now. She gives one final jest as she pushes my prick down and giggles in delight as it springs up when she lets go.

She gets on her hands and feet now, as her brother approaches behind her, hard on his own. I lower myself to give her mouth better access to my prick. She engulfs it as her brother nears her. I feel the change in her demeanor as her brother enters her.

I realize why she wanted me and my sister to come. She wanted someone to bear witness to this. Someone to accept her. I was corrupted enough. I had just been jacked off in front of my sister, no high ground for me here.

I can feel the reverberations of Tristian fucking Amanda through her mouth. I'm surprised how well she's doing handling both. Girl can multitask. Wonder if she's done this before, maybe during college, maybe with her brother even. This could be her losing her incest cherry for all I know, Tristian's earlier soft on could've had non penetrative origins. I don't feel like that matters though, none of my business. They're doing well in the moment, seem to enjoy themselves. Hope there's no regrets. I know there won't be on my part.