A Husbands Dream

Info
After unsuccessful night of sex w/wife, husband has a dream. [M4A]
7.9k words
3.8
10.6k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a fictional story, or what is referred to as a fantasy. A fantasy is something that a person would find very pleasurable, but would not do, either because of it being unattainable, or taboo by society standards. In other words, you may have a dream of going on a vacation, at an exotic beach, but you can't because of the expense. But you can still fantasize or desire it. You may see an attractive guy or girl, and wonder what it would be like having sex with them, but you wouldn't because you are married, and would be taboo by societies standards. But you can still fantasize about it because it would only happen in your dream, and no one would know.

Now on to our story. You will enjoy it the most, if you immerse yourself in the story, visualizing their feelings as if it were actually happening to you. Now Enjoy!!

A Husbands Dream

The following story is Chase confessing about a dream he had, to his wife Lisa the following morning after having an unsuccessful sexual encounter with her the night before:

Chapter One

After you mentioned to me, during a conversation that we were having, that while we were separated, you met someone and had sex with him. Which, I thought, was perfectly understandable, especially for the amount of time we were separated. You also told me, that he was easily able, to bring you to a full-body orgasm. Being the competitive person I am, I was determined to learn how to make you have a full-body orgasm myself. I began reading on the internet and studying several medical survey studies to make it happen. But then something unexpected happened. For some reason, I started to not be able to get an erection, or worse yet, getting hard, then loosing my erection in the middle of our sex act. I would get hard, then while eating your delicious pussy, or sometime just playing with your clit, my erection would get soft. Unfortunately, by the time I would lose my erection, you would have gotten already really turned on, from me rubbing your clit and eating your pussy. During foreplay, you would have gotten worked up, you would be hot, and looking forward to a great love making session. You were hoping I would fuck you really good, and you would have a couple of good orgasms, only to find that I had gone limp. Being really turned on, by this time, you would only be frustrated and let down.

This had already happened several times before, so when it happened tonight, you got truly frustrated, and you told me, please don't start if you can't finish me off. I felt really terrible.

Chapter Two

That night I had a dream. I think it was because I was so frustrated with myself not being able to satisfy you. The dream was strange because it was a composite of various things from the past. In my dream, we had gone to a resort, to enjoy listening to music. We had planned it the week before. The resort in my dream for some reason looked like The Fairmont Princes, which we had been to before. We got there around 9:00 as the band was to start at 9:30. We found a table and were sitting there waiting for the band to start playing and enjoying a drink. As usual, we were sitting there people watching and talking, when a guy who was walking by, stopped and said to you, " Wow! Lisa? Is that you?" You stood up and hugged him, and then you turned to me and said, this is Robert, an old friend of mine. I said hi. You then asked him what he was doing here. He said he was staying at the resort. You asked him if he was alone? And if he was, why doesn't he join us. He replied, yes indeed, he was alone, and said he would be glad to join us. We were sitting at a coffee style cocktail table that had 3 lounge chairs. I was sitting in a chair beside you on one side, and Robert grabbed the chair next to you on the other side. He immediately called the waitress and ordered us all another round of drinks. You started talking to him, asking what he had been doing? Just then the band started playing, and the music was very loud, so I could not really hear what you were talking about. So, I just relaxed and chilled listening to the music, allowing you to catch up with your friend. You two were involved in some joyful conversation, but as the music was so loud, you both were practically having to lean into one another's ears, trying to talk to one another. Every so often you would turn to me and asked if I was doing ok. As you talked, I notice you were actually drinking your drink, which you rarely do. After about 30 minutes, Robert again called the waitress and ordered another round of drinks. He then excused himself to go to the restroom. You apologized for ignoring me, but you said it had been years since you had seen him. You asked me if I wanted to go dance with you. I said sure, that sounds good. We got up and dance a couple of dances. When we came back to the table, Robert stood up and said that really looked like fun, would I mind sharing you with him for a dance? I said no problem, Lisa loves to dance. Then he asked you if you wanted to dance, and you said sure. So, you two went to the dance floor, and danced three or four dances. One being a slow dance number. When you two returned, you were fanning your face, and said it was really hot. You sat down and took a big gulp of your drink and started giggling, and saying you were probably going to have a red face. You told Robert, that's what happens when you drink. Turning to me you asked me again how I was doing, and I replied that I was enjoying the evening and was ok. Once again you apologized. I answered you, don't worry, have fun, as I am having fun listening to the music that they were playing, and it was fun watching you enjoy yourself. You kept trying to talk to both of us, but the music was so loud. You two kept having to lean into one another, just to hear the other one talk. I also notice that each time either of you leaned forward to hear, your hands would rest on his leg. Robert would do the same, but you had a short cute mini skirt on, so he was placing his hand halfway up your thigh, on your bare leg. Either you didn't notice or didn't mind. You were still in a giggling mood, which made me happy as you seemed to be having fun. I think the drinks were starting to get to you. I had to excuse myself to use the restroom.

Chapter Three

When I returned, you slipped close to me and said that the music was so loud, and that Robert suggested we could go to his room. That way, it would be easier to talk. He said he had a bar in his room, with some good 25-year-old scotch, and it had a great sound system, that we could enjoy. You seemed to be enjoying Robert's company, so I said sure.

So, we all went back to his room. When we reached his room, Robert opened the door and went in. As I followed him and entered the room, I noticed it was very upscale and was very nice. It had a king bed in the area at the far end of the room. A had a large seating area with a sofa and two matching chairs, a coffee table and end tables, all facing a large fireplace. It also had an impressive bar area with 3 high bar stools. The fireplace was going, but was electric, so no heat was being given off, but it was very pleasant, and remarkably romantic looking. He also had some soft instrumental music playing through a room filled sound system. The room had soft low lighting, with some pleasant smelling romantic candles burning. I thought to myself this was an impressive room, no wonder they were so expensive.

As you followed me into the room, you commented, wow! The room is really nice! You then remarked that you needed to use the powder room to freshen up. As you turned and walked to the bathroom, Robert asked me to take a seat while he went to get the 3 of us a scotch. I sat down in one of the sofa chairs. He asked how I liked my scotch, I told him I preferred it straight up no ice, and you liked it the same way, but don't give you too much. About that time, you came out of the bathroom, walked over to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear, you are feeling a little drunk, but you were really having fun. I told you that was good, enjoy yourself! You sat down on the sofa. Robert brought our drinks to us, and sat down next to you. He was sitting close to you, and leaned over and whispered something in your ear. You said something back to him in a low voice, and then he got up, saying he needs to use the bathroom. As he closed the door to the bathroom behind him, I noticed you were smiling. I asked, what did he tell you? You giggled, leaned over close to me and whispering in a low tone, he said he was extremely turned on by me, and wants to fuck me. A little startled and surprised, I said wow! What did you say to him? You answered, well, I told him I would ask you. I said really? You would consider having sex with him? Then you started to giggle, while smiling and went on to say, well, are you not always telling me, that I deserve to be fucked really good? You then went on to say that you are feeling really relaxed, and feeling wonderful right now. Then you smiled at me and confessed, that you are feeling a little horny. You think you might really enjoy him making you feel good. I said, who is this guy that he could come out and ask you something like that? Pausing, a little, you responded, you know that I am not the type of girl that would just go to bed with any guy who asked her too. You continued, that I have been having you watch all those wife sharing videos. Plus, that I am constantly telling you that I am not satisfying your needs in bed. Are you not always insisting that I need someone to fuck me and give me a good orgasm? I chimed in, asking! So, what has that to do with Robert? Well, you continued, I would never just go out, and have sex with someone that I don't know, or worse yet, someone I am not attracted to either!

So, the other day, you told me that you had no ill feelings toward me, or my friend, for having sex while you and me were separated. You have repeatedly told me, I was free at that time to have sex with anybody I wanted because you weren't around. You insisted neither of us did anything wrong. Not only that, but you even told me it would have been ok if I had remained friends with him (even though I never did). OK, I repeated, so what has this to do with Robert, and why has he been in the bathroom for such a long time? Well, you looked at me and said, well Robert is the person I had sex with when we were separated. He won't come out tell either I text him it is ok for him to come out, or we leave.

I hesitated, thinking about what you just said, then I answered. Well, the reason I told you those things was because I knew from my erection problems, which now has been going on for over two months, it just wasn't fair to you. I love you and want you to be happy, and people who have and enjoy sex frequently are much happier in life. Most people don't realize that sex is just as important as going to the gym, if not more important. So yes, I worry about you, both in happiness and health. I want us to be together for a long time. If I can't currently give you the sexual satisfaction that you need and deserve, then I have to consider the possibility of having a fill in partner for you. Then I went on to explain, that yes, I knew that you would probably never agree to have sex with a stranger, and either would I. Then the other day when we were laying in bed and I asked if you missed having sex with the man you met while we were separated, you answered yes? So, I figured maybe he might be the answer I was looking for. I decided and figured if I made clear my feelings about you and him, you might feel comfortable in contacting him. Even if not for what I was thinking, but that you two have shared previously, a time, in each other's lives. I ghosted Amy, but that was because we had an affair, and I promised you I would not contact her, and I never have. You and him had a different kind of relationship. You were both free at the time, so neither of you were doing anything malicious towards me. Looking at the situation now, I would have to look at it as if he were here to help, he would be like a gym trainer, or yoga instructor. He would be as some people refer to as a friend with benefits. I know he can satisfy you sexually from you telling me about your previous sexual encounters. Which, by the way, must have been very good, for you to still miss the sex, 7 years later. When I was hinting about him to you, I wasn't certain if he was still available, but it seems he is. So, I guess the million-dollar question is, whether your relationship with Robert, can be had on only a physical level and if you really think it can work. You thought about it for a minute or two. Then went on to explain that the only reason that you considered calling Robert, was because I was having problems with my erections, and I had been offering you over and over, almost teasing you to have sex with him. You also reminded me, that I had been constantly telling you that I wanted to see you have a full-body orgasm. You said the more you thought about it, and the more I kept talking about it, you gradually started to think about trying it. Knowing that Robert was very capable of bringing you to a really strong and good feeling climax, which you wouldn't mind having again. So, you finally decided to called him and arranged to meet us here at the resort.

Chapter Four

After you explaining everything to me, I thought about it. If we decided to go forward, I would have to look at it now, as a purely physical act. Yes, I would have to consider him as someone providing a service, the same as a gym trainer or yoga instructor. I knew he can satisfy you sexually. You interrupted my thought, telling me you had thought about it a lot before you called him, and you felt sure it would simply be a physical thing. You explained you had spoken with Robert too, and he had agreed it would simply be a physical thing for him as well. Not only that, but you said to me; I had nothing to worry about, as you had chosen to be with me forever, and that would never change. Then you reminded me again that right now, you were a little drunk, a little nervous and really, really horny! And if I was willing, it would be really nice to enjoy both him and me tonight, but it was up to me.I was evaluating everything you were telling me. Remembering the number of times I have gotten you excited and then let you down. Yes, I have to admit; I wished you to be fucked really good, after all, you deserve it. And yes, I really wanted to see your lovely face as you got a full-body orgasm.

After a little, I grinned and said he must really be getting bored sitting in the bathroom. Then you laughed, and said, believe me, I assume Robert will consider that the wait will be quite worth it, if he actually gets to enjoy what he is waiting for. Well, I answered, if you think you would enjoy his and my attention in pleasuring you, then text him we are ready for him to come out. You answered, maybe it would be better if I let you go in and let him know that we discussed it, and my husband is ok with everything, so he wouldn't be nervous. You got up and went across the room to the bathroom door, opened it and went in.

Chapter Five

A few minutes later, the door opened and you both came out. While you were gone, I had moved and sat down on the one end of the sofa. You both walked over from the bathroom, and sat down on the sofa, with you sitting down next to me, and Robert sitting on the other side of you. All three of us reached for our drinks and took a drink. After you had a gulp, you sat yours down on the coffee table, then took mine from my hand and sat it down. You then turned your face towards mine and slowly kissed me. You took your hand and ran it through my hair, leaned over and whispered in my ear, that if I find anything that makes me feel uncomfortable, just say, A-bra and we will all stop. You then brought your lips back to mine and kissed me deeply. While enjoying your tongue dancing with mine, I moved my palm to your warm breasts, enjoying their full feeling in the palm of my hand, through your sheer blouse. You began to moan with pleasure as I lifted my lips from yours. Looking down, I noticed Robert had slipped his hand under your mini skirt and was playing with your clit. Your head leaned back on top of the sofa cushion, with your eyes closed. A low moan was coming from your open lips. I gradually brought my hand to your top blouse button, while lowering my lips to yours. Once again kissing your soft lips, I gently unbuttoned your blouse, exposing your lovely shaped breast, as you were not wearing a bra. I brought my hand to your right breast, finding you to be turned on, which was clear by the size that your breast had grown too. Your nipples were fully erect. As I gently massaged your breast, I felt Robert moving from the couch, sliding down to the floor and now kneeling between your open legs. I brought my head down to kiss your aroused breast. Noticing, as I did, watching him gently slide his hands up each side of your well-shaped legs, under your skirt. As Robert slid your dress up towards your waist, his fingers looped around the waist band, on each side of your thong panty. You had your sexy thong panties on that said, I taste as good as I look, Robert smiled as he read it. As he started to gently pull them down, you raised your hips for him to remove them. His eyes were transfixed on your lovely shaved and naked pubic mound. He placed his middle finger to your moist, beautifully shaped vagina lips and began to massage between them in a tight circular motion. I could tell from your breathing that his finger was arousing you to the point of bringing you close to a climax. Then he must have let his finger move inside of you, as you, in response, raised your hips off the sofa. You are now, in a fit of passion, you turned and wrapped your arms around me and drew my upper body close to you, all the while breathing heavy and kissing me wildly. I lifted my head, and watched. He was smiling to himself as he bent forward to kiss your now moist pussy.

As Robert's lips met your pussy, you gasped and closed your legs around his head. I moved my lips back to yours, and started to enjoy your aroused kissing, and moans, all the while playing with your breast. He then slid his hands under each cheek of your ass, lifting your butt off the sofa, all the while kissing and sliding his tongue up and down the length of your pussy. As he did, he was letting his tongue dart in and out of your vagina. I could tell from your breathing, the gasping for air, and the movement of your hips, you were really enjoying Robert eating you. I bent over and started to enjoy again, kissing your perky breast. Then, all of a sudden, your body stiffened and you reach a climax. You began moving your hands down to the top of his head and ran your fingers back and forth through his hair as your body went limp. He crawled back up on the sofa to sit beside you, and you turned and kissed him. You told him that he made you feel wonderful. Robert smiled, looking at both of us and said do we want to move to the bed and get comfortable?

Chapter Six

We all got up and walked over to the bed. As we each reached the side of the bed, you stood in front of me, with your back towards me. Robert was standing in front of you, with each of you looking into each other's eyes. I gently reach over your shoulders, and with my hands, I gently took each side of your open blouse and slowly slid it back off your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, exposing your lovely breast. You watched as he stood in front of you smiling. Standing close and facing you, Robert unbuttoned and removed his shirt and pants. Now as he stood there in his boxer underwear, admiring your amazing breast, I unzipped your mini skirt from the back, and it fell to the floor. As you stood there naked between us, I leaned forward, and began kissing you on your shoulders and the back of your neck. Robert then moved close to you, and reached out and cupped your aroused full breasts, in his warm hands. I then started removing my shirt and pants. I could see why you were attracted to him, as he had a nice physique. You leaned forward and kissed his chest as you lowered your hand to feel his hard penis through his boxer underwear. Slowly, you lowered yourself to your knees, as you kissed your way down his body. Looking seductively up into his eyes, your hands reach up and lowered his underwear. His hard penis jumped out, making you smile. You took his hard penis in your hand, gently playing with it, as you were admiring its size and shape. He was about an inch longer than me, maybe 7" long and a little thicker. He had an impressive set of balls hanging between his legs. You turned and looked at me smiling, got up, came over, wrapped your arms around my neck, pressing your lovely naked tits against my chest, all the while holding your warm body tight against me as you kissed me. You grabbed my hand, sat down and pulled me onto the bed with you. Robert walks to the other side of the bed, and laid down beside you. I rolled you on your back, lying you between him and me. I turned on my side facing you, and started to make out kissing with you. My hand slid down between your legs and I started to play with your pussy. While I was kissing you and fingering your moist pussy, Robert began to enjoy kissing your perky breast. You were having a hard time kissing me, as the moans were building from your mouth. You were arching your back, as he was sucking on your very erect nipple and breast, while massaging your other breast. I could tell you had become very aroused, as your vagina was now very wet. Slowly, he started to kiss down your body, moving lower towards your flat stomach. As he did, I stopped fingering your vagina, and as I moved my hand out of the way, he continued to kissed his way to your now very moist pussy. He slid his body down, positioning his face between your legs, and started to eat you again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Westin2022
12