A Husband's Gift

Story Info
A husband decides to present his wife a night to remember.
1.4k words
3.63
25.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips trembled as she tried to sink in the sight in front of her. Her hand slowly moving towards her deepest hidden desire as her mouth watered up looking at it. She couldn't believe this was really happening. Her insides were burning with thirst and with a dizzy mind she could feel here love juices slowly slide down her left thigh. She didn't know what to do at that moment, only that her head was going crazy, as if she was high on drugs. Mia was a woman in her late twenties. For an outsider she had it all, a nice job, an amazing husband, she had a curvy body that every guy lusted for. Not the kind on those magazines, those women spend half their time in the gym to get all chicken legged.

A body of an actual woman. A large bosom with milky white flesh which would jiggle during every move she makes, an amazing ass you would want to spank and watch it move in waves, she was petite and her waist was curvy like a tide on the beach. She had juicy lips with a long black hair. Her mouth would always make you think how your cock would feel inside it while she looks at you with her big black eyes. Her co-workers would often lust after her and to be true she liked it. Wearing those tight jeans and showing a bit of cleavage would make any straight guy want to shoot up in his pants. Mia was quite content with her life too. She loved her husband to the core and could not imagine a life without him. Her husband Mark was not far back, strong, successful, good looking, loving everything a girl could dream of in a man.

Mark and Mia met in high school and were friends turned lovers. They had quite the chemistry and were very happy in their marriage. Since they met young, they both had never been with other people. It just did not click ever before. They have had a successful marriage until now and it had been 10 years together before they even realised it. However, sex had lost the charm that it once used to have between them. "Mia" she could hear Mark's voice as she tried to bring her thoughts back to reality from the incidents that had lead to this. She felt Mark's touch on her hand that she was desperately trying to move before freezing as he guided her to this majestic throbbing cock. The fist touch sent a shock through all her body while she wrapped her hand around it. She could feel the pumping blood inside as her breath shortened.

A small tug on the back of her head and she was trying to swallow all of it with saliva leaking out of her mouth. It felt amazing when her tongue touched the veins while her lips tightly shut on the shaft as she sucked on it like a Popsicle. Blurry memories came back to her when she was telling Mark while searching for tips to spice up their sex life. They both were pretty drunk back then and she never knew that Mark would take this seriously. Her insides were still torn between right or wrong but this amazing cock was stuffing all her feelings back to her belly and she liked it. Mia had always been the good girl, obedient at school, married out of love, a loving wife and daughter. It was a fight inside of her she did not know she could fight. She remembered showing mark an interracial porno with a huge bulked up black guy while she masturbated to him and saying, "how amazing would it be to have someone like him fuck me"? Mark was very open minded about sex.

He loved Mia and had an amazing sexual appetite. He was determined to go to any lengths to satisfy her. It was something in the past that Mia didn't even remember before today. Mark had made clear about his plans of having sex today. He had set the room with red sheets, roses, scented candles, music. He had also left a sexy red transparent lingerie for Mia in the bedroom. When Mia entered the bedroom, she was already turned on by seeing the arrangements. "Mark is goanna get it tonight", she thought to herself. After a shower, she got into her gift and all ready for her prized husband. "Can I come in my love?" Mark said standing at the door while he gave a lustful stare to his wife.

Mia tiptoed to him as she crossed her arms around and pulled him into passionate kiss. Mark picked her and walked slowly to the bed. At the edge he dropped her down while squeezing her ass and sucking on her lips. Mia was hungry for this. She could feel her pussy was already wet. "I have a surprise for you" Mark said.

"Is there more to this surprise? Oh love! You have done enough for today"

"I have planned a very amazing night for you babe. Don't you trust me?"

"Oh yes I do"

"Then wear this blindfold that I brought for you"

Mia bit her lips while thinking about the blindfold. She liked playing around in sex and all this was making her very horny. Mark put the blindfold on her while she turned around and then smacked her ass. Mia liked Mark being playful. Mark guided her to the bed and laid her down.

"Don't be scared" Mark Said.

Mia nodded as Mark slowly handcuffed both her hands to the bed posts. "I love you" Mark whispered in Mia's ear which sent shivers down her spine. She could feel her thong being slid down slowly. Next, she feels her pussy getting licked and sucked. Her restraints made it even more enjoyable. It was like Mark had learnt a few new tricks at licking pussy. The tongue inside her pussy was doing amazing work. She was going to cum very soon. Then it stopped. Mia kept moaning lying flat on the bed thirsty for more. She could feel the attention now move to her large milky breasts. Her nipples were so hard already when her boobs were heaved out of their covering being sucked while being squeezed and played with. She felt her legs being opened, exposing her wet pussy to her husband. She was ready and needed to be fucked so hard. When she was entered her mind blew up. She let out a loud moan followed by a gasp. Mark had never felt this big. She was stretched up and filled completely. All her juices started running down as she kept squirting and loudly moaning. Her body was totally out of control. Her lips were being sucked. This continued for some time after which she felt Mark slip out and start rubbing his cock on her breasts. She opened her mouth and sucked on cock, soon making him cum into her wonderful mouth.

"This was amazing" Mia said as she let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Yes it was" she heard Mark reply.

But something was wrong. His voice felt distant. But she could still feel his cock rubbing on her thigh getting harder by the second.

"Mark! What is happening?"

Her hands were unlocked following which she removed her blindfold. She let out a silent scream covering her mouth with her eyes wide open. It all made sense now. There was this man rubbing his now erect cock on her thigh. She was in shock. Before she could understand what was happening, he was inside of her again. This time she felt it. He was so much bigger. She kept orgasming repeatedly while getting fucked. It was unbelievable how much she could cum now, knowing she was with another man while her husband stood in the corner watching and playing with himself. Seeing her mouth open, Mark was quick to put his dick in her mouth. She sucked it confused and sex crazed. She was fucked senseless when the guy got her up and put her on her knees on the ground. Now she was sucking this amazing big cock while jerking off mark with the other hand. The night continued the same way with them taking turns to fuck Mia senseless till the time she collapsed, and they all blacked out.

The next morning Mia woke up thinking that it was all a dream. But soon enough she noticed that their bed was more crowded than usual. She was still in shock and looked towards Mark's side. He was awake too. "Did you enjoy it?" Mark said. "I..." Mia stammered before Mark pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She felt two big hands fondling her breasts and she already knew whose they were. All of them had another fuck session as the day continued.