A Husband's Legal Consent Ch. 01

Story Info
Todd wants to make his husband happy.
10.3k words
4.29
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett was working on his husband's beer-can-size of a cock for two minutes. He was expecting for this schlong to be inside his ass, but the 7-5 incher didn't even last for three minutes. It spurt out cum after cum, driving his husband towards orgasmic bliss. He managed to get most of the sperm down his throat but still a few dribbles left from his mouth.

"Thanks, babe. Ahh.. That was awesome." After that, he witnessed his husband's eyes closing down after a brief acknowledgement for a job well done by means of a loving gaze directed towards Brett.

For three days, he had not been able to catch intimate sessions with his husband after winning another case. He only learned that he got another big case, a sort of a reward after a stellar performance. They did have a celebratory fuck after the victory though but then his husband wanted him to understand of his circumstances. After all, it was for their family. And as a lawyer husband, he must be the main provider, not that Brett would be unable to do that. But to his husband, Todd, his pride as a working husband was the main motivator for his love of the job. To Brett though, he felt that his husband became more workaholic after the latter earned the Senior Partner position three years ago.

And at that moment, Brett experienced another disappointment as he watched his husband and heard him snore. It was not a loud snore though. There was a sexiness to it considering his husband could still be deemed a sexy alpha male with 6-feet-one-inch in height and a muscular physique maintained through exercise and diet. However, the recent ingestion of innumerable amounts of beer resulted in a start of a padding around the midsection. But the washboard abs could still be seen. Its definition more visible when Brett was at the bottom while his husband was working towards their mutual orgasm when they fucked.

But that would not happen on that night though after Todd returned home late again but had to perform his husband duties as he promised Brett that morning.

Brett, at 30, understood his husband's situation. They could still have sex on the weekends as his husband promised. Todd would always make sure of that. But even during the start of the 4th year of their married lives, the intensity of their sex was waning.

Todd, having an alpha male physique should pride himself to have loads of testosterone to pump out. It should have not mattered with his age at 42. However, his workaholic attitude slowly became a wedge to a supposedly active sex life with his husband.

So Brett being a loving husband had to do what he must. He tucked in his husband for the night. After doing that, he went to the nightstand and pulled a drawer to retrieve his ever-reliant vibrating dildo. The 10-inch pole with 8.5 inch girth became his reliable tool to temporarily satiate his sexual needs.

Now naked in their bed, he slowly manipulated the tool towards the entrance of his hole. He could move and writhe whenever he wanted, knowing that his husband would sleep like a log and would only wake up after he got the 6 or 7 hour-sleep cycle.

Brett loved his husband so much as he imagined himself getting fucked until he pistoned his 7.5-inch dick while eventually cumming with the vibrating dildo inside his ass.

For others knowing his predicament, he could be seen as pathetic. But his love for his husband won out whatever prejudices others might have about their recent activities in bed.

He cleaned up, not wanting a trace of his self-indulgence to be tracked by his husband. But knowing his husband's hawk-eyed ability, he knew he might have to have a talk about this. For now, he was satiated. His emotions tired him out. He returned to the bed, reaching for his husband's naked body, who automatically turned to receive Brett in a warm embrace.

Before he closed his eyes, he looked for signs that would indicate his husband having knowledge about his recent sexual excursion. But what he saw was a handsome face, clean-shaven with very few stress lines underneath the eyes. His husband still looked youthful even in his 40's. The dark blonde hair, now unkempt, had a hint of a pompadour hairstyle Todd sported while he worked on his case in the law firm he was employed for seven years. The steady breathing of a healthy man lulled Brett to sleep.

For now, their marriage was great.

Brett might have complaints but they were too trivial for his husband to pay attention to or so he thought. But at one point in the future, he would need to talk to his husband if this would become a normal occurrence in their marriage and sex lives. He tried to expect for the worst but he prayed it would not come.

***

Todd Morrison prided himself to be a high-powered attorney winning cases after cases, proving his worth as a Senior Partner in one of the city's reputable law firms. His charismatic persona drew many people in including adversaries inside the courts as he pointed arguments, interrogated witnesses and parties of the cases and convinced the juries why the case he was working must win. Most of the time though, he could sway the judges to side with him. Though he could be flirty inside the court, every movement from the words chosen to his expressions must be controlled professionally. And he aced in doing that.

After winning a row of cases, another big case was thrown at him from the law firm he considered a part of his home, considering most of his waking time was spent inside his office and the firm's library.

Despite his career success, he realized that he might be making some mistakes especially with his marriage to Brett, his husband for 5 years. They had been together for ten years now, with two years in an on-and-off relationship with Brett studying in college while Todd was busy in lifting off his career. After Brett's college graduation, the two decided to move in together.

Notwithstanding the big age gap, people would always see the couple to be a great-looking pair.

Brett's lanky build in college with his 6'3 frame was gradually turning into a muscular hunk. The younger man was motivated in pursuing a build similar to his husband. Though he was two inches taller compared to Todd, the height difference was negligible, particularly when they wore the matching tuxedos during their wedding day.

Brett's road to muscle fitness, though with inspiration from his husband, started when he was booked as a client by his husband's best friend, a personal trainer who also dabbled as a fitness model and fitness online influencer.

Even during their wedding day, Brett already sported traces of muscles beneath the suit, though Todd was bulkier in muscle frame. His face had a resemblance of a gay porn star. With dark brown hair styled in natural medium length waves and dark blue eyes, his visage easily attracted Todd, when the lawyer was still working on his legal career.

While Todd often shaved his beard, Brett's 2-day stubble went along with his hair style. This became his trademark look since then, though sometimes he went clean-shaven to go along with Todd during certain occasions. That seemed to be the look Brett was working on that morning as he helped his husband in preparing the usual before Todd went to work.

"Bye, babe!" Todd greeted as he met his husband with a deep kiss. The lawyer husband knew he had to make up this weekend after last night for Brett. He searched for uncertainties from his husband's eyes and look but what he got was a loving gaze after that kiss.

"See you later! I will be meeting with David this afternoon after a morning meeting with my team on a case." Todd didn't move yet as he searched for something while holding his husband around his arms.

"Sure, babe! I look forward to it." Brett initiated the soft kiss. "I love you!"

"I love you too, sweetheart!" Todd said in reply, lingering his eyes to his husband's. "I am sorry about last night. I will make it up to you this weekend."

He hugged Brett as he smelled his husband's scent. He knew his husband would not cheat on him. He detected no signs ever since their marriage. Although they had an arrangement on being open, seeing other guys during their first three years in their relationship while Brett was studying and Todd was starting to focus on his career, they decided to be exclusive during their fourth year. Todd popped the question in the fifth year and ever since, they vowed to become monogamous.

Both knew the emotional exhaustion that went along with sleeping with other guys outside of their relationship. Brett also felt satisfaction, not just the love Todd had for him but the kind of sexual satisfaction he often experienced with his husband. Also, the younger man was a jealous type. He told Todd outrightly that he didn't want to share his husband with others.

That possessive declaration though sprung a certain insecurity within Brett whenever he saw his husband leave their doorsteps for work. But his trust for his husband surpassed whatever negativities he might have within him. As he watched his husband drive a luxurious electric vehicle, he could not help but look forward to that day, the start of the weekend.

***

At nine on that day, Brett drove to his parent's mansion to see their one-year-old child under his mother's custody.

The married couple didn't want their child away from their family home. Brett even decided to become a stay-at-home dad, though this arrangement was not too different with his career choice as a freelance software and mobile app developer.

After years working in an office of a tech company for a high-paying job, he made a conscious decision to resign and trudged the freelance path two years after their wedding. Since then, he made a considerable sum from the licenses and earnings from mobile apps he had with his team. The residual income from those apps guaranteed him with less work and became a work-at-home entrepreneur.

As Brett arrived in the driveway of a sprawling property now owned by his parents, he could not help reminiscing about the time when his family was still living in the suburbs. That changed though after college when he learned of his father's business with his associates gaining ground and then taking off after an IPO. His father was a co-founder of the business while his mother was working as the Director of the HR department of the company, a manufacturer of construction materials.

Now semi-retired, his parents left their respective positions in that company. His father still maintained a Director position as an incorporator and major stockholder though his focus was now on making more investments.

It was recently that he learned of his father's billionaire status.

His mother, however, decided to become a stay-at-home wife, somewhat similar to his after leaving the company a year ago. She relegated herself to be a custodian of his son's child, a one-year-old son with the help of two nannies. That arrangement was borne out after Todd agreed a few weeks ago, much to Brett's disappointment. He eventually acquiesced though after he figured he wanted to write a book, related to his work. But that would be a one-year project after he felt that he needed to watch over Todd more closely.

"Hi mom!" Brett greeted after he saw his mom who was carrying a bright little boy in her arms. "Hi Scotty!" As he kissed the boy while he accepted him to be carried. He missed his son despite seeing him just yesterday.

Scotty Morrison became a fixture of their family home over a year ago after they decided to have a child through surrogacy using Todd's sperm. They had the money for that so it was not really a burden to them financially.

Brett was seeing a toddler version of Todd in his arms. When he saw the baby pictures of Todd, he could not help but be in awe of the uncanny resemblance. That made his love for the child stronger.

"How is everything son?" Brenda Carlson released a breathy air, asking her son. She saw the happiness on his handsome son's face. But she knew deep within, she felt the aura of turmoil and insecurities. Perhaps, it was due to a mother's instinct that she could detect it. Also, her previous character as a psychologist working in a private company as an HR Director meant that she could also pinpoint the signs when she saw it.

"Everything's fine mom. I have a handsome husband and a very cute son. There's nothing I could ask for." Brett replied while his attention was focused on his son. He then turned his gaze when he felt his mother's gaze bore on him. "Thank you for the cash transfer. But I think that is too much."

"Of course, Brett. You are our son. To whom we could splurge our money aside from those charities?" Brenda beamed a motherly smile as he looked at her son and their grandson. "We also set up a trust fund for Scotty."

"Thanks mom but there's no need..." Brett's words were cut off when he heard mother's scornful tone.

"If you decline our heartfelt gift, Brett Carlson, it would be a great insult to us as your parents."

Brett sighed and eventually acquiesced.

"I know Mom. I am sorry." He stopped. He could not form the right words to continue whatever he wanted to express. He knew he had to accept it, fully. But he was hoping that his husband would be okay with it.

Perhaps, if Brett told him about what his parents bestowed, his husband might be more compelled to become more workaholic to surpass whatever he and their son had received. That would not be a good turnout for him as he was craving for his husband.

His recent increase in libido was surprising to him. He attributed it to the intense fitness sessions, supplement and diet. He achieved the body that he dreamed years ago when he first saw Todd. That brought him more appreciation and admiration from other people including his parents. But what resulted was him craving for sex. Perhaps, the Yang energy as he learned from Traditional Oriental medicine might have been too much. That might lead him to think of sex more than what he wanted.

Hence, his plan to write a book aside from taking care of their son could be the solution to his predicament. But constant exposure to attractive men including his husband would always result in a rising sex drive.

For Brenda, his son's current physique seemed to match with Todd, her son-in-law. She couldn't help admiring his son being paired equally with another muscle hunk with a successful career.

Her son before was tall and lanky. Though handsome, his previous physique was that of a mix of a basketball player and of a computer geek whose slouch posture was due to hours of sitting before a computer screen, writing codes and building websites. In other words, his son was a tall nerd. She knew her son played basketball in high school with his height but he learned that his son spent more on the screen than actually spending on fitness. That changed though when she learned of her son's relationship with Todd, who was 12 years older.

As she eyed her son, her instinct drew her to another person whose physique resembled Brett's rather than Todd's.

"How is David doing now after the crematorium service?" Brenda asked. They were now inside a salon of their mansion whose decor accentuated white and blue in modern design. Brett admired the design whenever he stayed here.

"He is still coping with the loss. Mourning, as expected. It was three days ago when he had his husband's remains cremated." Brett started. "We asked him to take the time to mourn but he was adamant to be back on the grind. After all, I am his only client."

"How often is your session with him?" Brenda followed up.

Brett, though surprised, remained nonchalant. "Five times a week except on weekends. Sometimes, we have Saturdays when Todd is up for it. He came over to our home gym yesterday for our session after a break of one day."

Brett put down Scotty from his embrace. He watched his son play around with a nanny.

He looked at his mother, seemingly wanting him to continue.

"I talked to him yesterday. I think it would be better for him to do something than wallow alone in bereavement." Brett paused. "What do you think of it, Mom?"

"I think it would be good if he did something. People in mourning have a hard time dealing with depression. Being around with friends would help him. I guess, you need to be there, being his best friend. He needs his friend's company as he copes with the loss. Dealing it alone may lead to inner demons unleashing from within and that might not be healthy for him."

Spoken like a psychologist, well his mom truly was. But he found it reassuring to hear advice from an expert in dealing with people.

"Todd and I are looking out for him. But with me as his company in our home gym, I think I can monitor him better. We also thought about it. Todd even decided to offer a room for David to stay in temporarily together with us." Brett informed more to his benefit considering David's company would help in his plan to investigate his husband's activities, if there were others he should learn and that his husband failed to report to him.

"Well, you should also need company in your big house. Being alone while Todd is at work can be boring. At least, you have a home gym complete with the necessary equipment to do workouts at your own home." Brenda remarked, as her intention now led to finding out Brett's underlying insecurities.

"Yeah, the home gym is the best. That would help keep some prying eyes away from my husband. I suggested it with Todd's instant approval." Brett's tone of sarcasm spittled at that moment.

Brenda chuckled. "You're still that jealous husband even after you got married."

"Todd and I are jealous-type. With Todd's appearance though, my insecurity would always come out. I even fended off advances, not just from the gay men but also several women, and even those cougars. Like hell! One of them was even a client."

Brett's bile rose up as he remembered those times. Thankfully, Todd remained professional. Also, he trusted his husband to remain ethical with his clients.

That earned a laugh from his mother and even from the nanny who was close by.

Brenda admired her son's retention of masculinity. Finding a hint of her son's gayness would seem futile not that there was anything wrong if her son would act femme. But at that moment, she knew her son's gayer side though the baritone voice remained. His outburst though seemed somewhat similar to the clips she saw in those reality shows where women outdo each other in dramatic ways.

"Certainly, you have the right to be jealous. But I think there is more to that though. Right, son? Brenda threw another inquisitive remark, which put Brett in alarm. He didn't want his parents to know of his husband's suspicion of infidelity.

Even though Brett assured himself by trusting his husband, he could not trust the people around Todd.

After the situation with the cougar client, Todd became more selective in choosing clients, especially divorce cases. By vetting the clients, he could accept or decline them. His senior position in the law firm and the number of winning cases he struck afforded him that privilege in choosing and accepting cases to work on. He told Brett about the development. An angry husband like Brett might affect his performance in court. Though he learned to separate personal matters from the professional. But he still demanded that privilege, which the law firm granted him.

"Well, Dad has his people around Todd so I can be assured of that. Other than that, there is no big matter that I should be concerned about." Brett cagily responded.

Brenda sensed it.

"So, how is your sex life?"

His mother seemed to detect the inevitable.

"Good." And then a pause. "So far, we always make sure to have weekends as the time for that activity." Brett's gaze was somewhere other than his mom. "I feel uncomfortable talking about that, considering you are my mom. Hehe..."