A Husband's Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

I squeezed her throat. The look of fear returned. "Callie, don't press me," I warned her.

"Or what," she groaned. "Choke me harder. This is really fucking turning me on."

She had me angry, much more than I needed to be. That was not my thing, but my hand clenched tighter around her throat. Her eyes widened, as did her smile.

"You like that don't you," she continued to taunt me even if it was barely a gasp. "That makes my clit throb. You're a real man, not like that fucking pussy I was married to. You need to be in control of your woman."

I held my hand around her throat and I saw her face start to get red. I finally released my grip on her and saw a look of disappoint.

"I love that you're doing things with me that snotty bitch you're married to won't let you do," she said. That set me off and I did something I'd never even considered in my life. I slapped Callie. Not hard, but enough that I got her attention.

She looked stunned at first, but her expression began to change. She smiled at me in a dirty way no woman ever had.

"You love that don't you. You love being rough with me like that," she said.

"Callie, you're not going to talk about my wife like that," I said.

"Oh, no? Why? You going to stop me, big boy," she asked. "Slap me again, and I can probably cum for you."

I wanted to slap her all right, as she continued to press me. I could have got up and fucking walked out of there. I should have. There was just something that made me stop. I stayed there kneeling over her naked body. Her eyes bored into me.

"You think you can control me? Show me, Rob. Make me your little whore. Control me like you want to control Brandi," she said.

I slapped her again, much more firmly.

"Uhhh," she groaned as she reached for her cheek where I'd hit her. I reached down to grab her nipples, and I twisted them, hard.

"Fuuuuccckkkk," she squealed.

"You're going to be my little whore, Callie," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll do whatever you want," she pleaded. My fingers worked her hard nipples like insensitive bits of clay. I pulled them up away from her body.

"You'll do what I say, do you understand me," I asked.

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry, Daddy, I didn't mean to make you mad," she said with an overemphasized pout.

"Callie, you just don't understand. You need to be careful with what you say," I replied. I held my hand in front of her like I was going to slap her again. She flinched as part of her act. "I don't like to punish you, but I will if you get out of line."

"I understand, Daddy. I want to be a good girl," she cooed.

"I know Callie. Daddy just wants you to understand when you make mistakes," I said. I realized I was playing into her hands, but I needed to establish some sort of control over her or she was going to ruin my life.

"I know Daddy. I was testing you. I'm sorry," she said.

"I know you were, baby. I don't like punishing you, but if you are willful or stubborn, I will," I said.

"Daddy, I'll do whatever you want, if you promise not to leave me again," she purred.

I know she was expecting me to promise her, but I had no such intention. I raised up from her. I reached under her and scooped her up in my arms.

"What are you doing, Daddy," she asked.

"I'm taking you to bed," I said.

"Why?"

"You know why," I said looking down at her.

"You're going to make me feel good," she asked.

"Yes, baby," I replied.

I found her bedroom and laid Callie on the bed. She spread her firm thighs revealing her smooth pussy to me. It oozed wetness. I was uneasy from the role play, but my desire and want for her had not diminished. I wanted her again, but I needed time to recover. I knelt on the floor in front of her as she moved around so her sex was squarely in front of my face. I looked into her eyes as I lowered myself to her wetness. She had a slight smile on her face. As I got closer, I extended my tongue and took a long lap up the length of her slit, tasting the combination of both of us. My tongue found her clit and she gasped. I circled around it and she reached for my head.

"Oh, Daddy. That feels so good, I love that you're licking my kitty."

I didn't reply. I just moaned, never breaking my contact with her wetness.

"Mmmm, so good," she said. Her other hand grabbed my head, pulling me tightly against her.

My tongue worked her clit slowly building her excitement. Callie was a new experience to me, compared to Brandi. My wife became ultra-sensitive after she climaxed from my tongue and I would move away until she calmed down. Callie would gush on my tongue and beg me to keep licking her. I don't know how long I knelt on her bedroom floor licking her but eventually my cock was begging for release. As I stood, I realized we'd made love twice that day and she'd never even seen me fully undressed. She watched intently as I took off my clothes.

"You look so fucking good, Rob," Callie said.

"Thanks. So, do you," I replied.

"You're going to be okay with this, baby," she said. "I'm going to make this worth your time." She moved towards me on the bed meeting me at the edge. She kissed me before she laid on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. She reached for my cock and pulled me to her. "Fuck my mouth, baby."

I leaned over her and I felt her take me in her mouth. I moved my hips and got accustomed to the sensation of using her mouth as I'd used her pussy. This was something I'd never imagined doing with Brandi. I listened as Callie grunted as my cock hit the back of her throat. She never wavered though and grabbed my ass pulling me further in her. I felt my balls slap against her nose and knew that she had me practically all the way down her throat. That was a thrill to be sure, but I wanted her wet pussy. I wanted to fuck her hard and deep. I pulled my cock from her mouth and told her to turn around. She did and got on her hands and knees. I think she intended to crawl up the bed but I grabbed her tight little hips and thrust my cock in her still wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "You're so deep."

I started fucking her hard and fast. I squeezed her firm little ass hard enough I thought she might bruise. She screamed as my hips slammed against her ass. I started spanking her, making her ass cheeks an angry red hue. She collapsed forward on her bed resting on her chest, her firm little ass defenseless to my pounding and spanking. She submitted to me, telling me she was mine to use as I pleased. I'd never fucked a woman like that, just using her for my own pleasure. I found it to be a different experience, something that I realized I liked. Callie was serious, she was going to let me do whatever I wanted.

"Oh god. Use that pussy, Daddy. It's yours. Fuck me hard," she groaned.

"I am baby girl. This is my pussy. I own this pussy," I moaned. "You should get one of your slutty little friends to join us next time."

"Anything Daddy. If you need more than my pussy, just tell me. I want you to be happy, Daddy," she moaned. She came multiple times from my pounding and I felt myself getting close. As I continued to slam my cock in her, I felt differently than I ever had before. I'd always been steadfast, not given to impulse. Until that morning I'd never considered doing something like that, but there I was with my cock buried in a troubled 26-year-old. I was going to try to help her move on and be done with it, I thought. I continued pounding her until I came. Exhaustion hit me and I fell on the bed next to her as she sought to catch her breath. Finally, she moved over and rested her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her short, dark hair. We laid there quietly for a long time before I asked her the question that had been bothering me since we got to her house.

"Why do you keep suggesting Brandi has something on the side," I asked. Callie rolled on her back and stared at the ceiling. "Was it to ease my conscience?"

"No, it wasn't," she said quietly.

"What is it then," I asked.

"Rob, you've learned a lot of crazy things about me today. Here's another one. I've followed her a few times," she said. She'd turned to look at me and she wilted when she saw the expression on my face.

"What the fuck do you mean you've followed her a few times? What were you thinking, Callie," I asked.

"Rob, I'm sorry. I know it's fucked up. I was just curious, I wanted to see her," she said. "I never intended to do anything stupid."

"Callie, when was the last time," I asked.

"Two weeks ago," she admitted. "It was Sunday and I followed her to the mall."

"What did you see," I asked. I wasn't sure I was prepared for what was coming, but knew I needed to hear it.

"She shopped for a little while, then she met up with this guy. He was about my age or a little older," she said.

"And," I asked.

"I saw her kiss him and then they left," she said. I turned my head to stare at the ceiling. I remembered the day in question. I'd been at the gym with the guys assembling some new equipment. Brandi texted me saying she was shopping with her friends and that she'd be home about 8. When she came home that evening, she taken a bath and went straight to bed. I'd just assumed she was wanting to get some rest before another stressful work week. I'd never considered another possibility. I'd always figured if she'd strayed it had been when she was out of town for a convention, not with someone she worked directly with.

"Why did you not tell me that before," I asked.

"I don't know. I didn't know how to tell you that I'd followed her, never mind what I saw," Callie replied.

"I understand," I said.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. I promise I'm not fucking crazy, I just wanted to see what she was like. It was just stupid feelings that I was having. I never intended for that to happen," she said.

"Callie, don't ever do that again," I said.

"I won't. I promise," she said. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I guess I could go home and tell her that the girl she told me stay away from has been following her and saw she's fucking around. And by the way, I fucked her all afternoon, too," I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," she said. She wrapped her arm across my chest.

"Thanks," I said. "I should be going. I need to go to the gym." I got up from the bed and looked back to her. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Callie, don't. Please," I asked.

"I won't. I'm sorry, it's just I don't want you to leave me mad. My dad was mad at me the day he left my apartment and I never saw him again," she said.

"Honey, you can't think of every situation in your life and compare it to that. Whatever happened between the two of you happened and it's over, now. You're going to have to move on from that," I said.

"I know," she said. She wiped her eyes and moved to kneel the edge of the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her. I hugged her and rubbed my hands up and down her bare back. "Mmmm, I love the way you feel against me. I feel so safe in your arms."

"Baby, I should go," I said.

"Okay," she said. She kissed me a final time.

"I'll take you to get you car. Get dressed," I said. She nodded and quickly complied. We drove in silence back to the office. The parking lot was thankfully empty other than Callie's sedan and a few other stragglers.

"Text me when you can. I'll be free all weekend," she offered as she got out of my truck.

"Callie, we'll see," I replied. She smiled and closed the door. I waited until she got in her car and pulled away before I moved. It was almost 6:00 when I reached the gym. I ended up stretching and talking more than anything as I was utterly exhausted from the afternoon.

When I got home, I immediately put all my clothes in the washing machine as I didn't want Brandi to happen upon them. I took a quick shower and was just finished dressing when Brandi walked in the bedroom. She was wearing her usual work scrubs. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she was about to fall asleep standing up.

"Did you just get home from the gym," Brandi asked.

"Yeah, babe," I said.

"Are you ok, you look really pale," she said.

"Yeah, sorry. I pushed myself a little hard, I think I tweaked my back," I lied.

"You're 48 not 28, remember?"

"I know babe," I replied. "How was your day?"

"Oh, the usual," she said. Her voice was emotionless, but I knew better. It was generally a life or death situation when Brandi was involved. All too often, it was the later. I took her in my arms and held her close to me. I heard her begin sobbing and I stroked her back.

"It's going to be okay, baby," I said, like so many times before.

She looked up to me. "I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for you. When I have a hard day, you're always here for me."

"I try baby," I said. She rested her head back against my chest and I held her for a long time. Finally, she pulled away. The expression on her face showed she was nervous. I looked at her closely and she avoided looking me in the eyes.

"Rob, that's why it makes it all that much harder to tell you this," she said.

"What is it," I asked.

"I wasn't at work today," she said.

"Where were you," I asked.

"At one of my resident's apartment," she said quietly. She looked at me closely. I just nodded.

"What? That's all you're going to do? Nod," she asked.

"There's not much to say, babe. I know what's been going on," I replied.

"What do you mean," she asked. "How?"

"Callie told me today. She followed you," I replied.

"She's followed me," Brandi asked in shock.

"Yes, she has," I replied.

"Rob, what the hell? What is this girl thinking," she asked.

"I don't know. I told her to never do it again," I said.

"Wait. She told you that. Did you and her...," Brandi started to ask.

"Yes," I said.

"Was it the first time? Was it because of what you found out about me," she asked.

"Yes, it was the first time. And I didn't know about you until afterward," I explained.

"Jesus, Rob," Brandi exclaimed.

"Yeah," I replied. "How many times was it for you?"

"I don't know. We've met a couple times a week for a few months," Brandi admitted. "Rob, I don't know what to say. I never meant for this to happen. It just did."

"Baby, I understand. I never meant for today to happen, either," I said. I took her hand and led her to our bed. The guilt of what I'd done that day tempered the feelings I would have normally had if Brandi had told me that. I needed to hear her side of things to see what she done and what she was thinking. "What happened between you and this guy?"

We sat down and I listened as Brandi told me of how things had led from a friendly work relationship to her meeting this young surgical resident named Dylan for sex for the first time. It sounded all too familiar. They'd known one another for almost a year. He had a sad story of a miserable marriage that Brandi fell for just like I did with Callie. They'd met at least once a week for the previous three months. She explained that the thrill of knowing that she was being actively pursued by this young, handsome man was intense. She acknowledged that she was married to the most wonderful man in the world, but as satisfied as she thought she'd been, she found herself craving a little adventure. This guy had provided her an outlet.

She told me about how she'd felt when she met Callie. She knew there was never a possibility that she'd leave me for Dylan, but she wasn't so sure about what I might do. She said when she'd seen Callie at the party and saw how beautiful she was, she panicked. She said she immediately retreated into "outraged wife" mode that was primarily fed by her own guilt.

She told me she was sure after we talked that I was going to tell Callie off. Even if I slipped and there was one time, she knew she could live with that after what she herself had been doing. She could give me hell about it and that would be it. She just had to break it off with Dylan, then it could just go away and she could put it behind her. She insisted that she'd gone to his place that afternoon to do just that, but she'd ended up in bed with him one last time. The young doctor had tried to convince her to leave me. She told him that was never going to happen and she left after telling him to never contact her outside work again. She also realized that she had to tell me. She knew that she would never be able to live with herself until she did.

"Wow," I said when she finished.

"Yes," Brandi said. "He's reckless, baby. I could never do that. He's 5 years older than our son. He told me this afternoon his wife is living with her parents and raising two babies by herself. He lied to me about having children. I wanted to strangle him."

I nodded and we continued to look at one another.

"What happened with you today," she asked. I looked at her closely and hesitated. Having heard her story, I was worried about telling my own. There was a lot more to digest from my day. "Rob, you have to tell me. Despite what I've been doing, it's going to devastate me, but I have to hear it. The last week has been hell for me. Despite your assurances the other night, I've been dreading you coming home and telling me you were going to leave me for her."

"Brandi," I said. "I'm not going to do that."

"Please tell me what happened, baby," she asked.

I told her the story from the moment Callie texted me that morning to the moment I dropped her off at her car. Brandi's shock was apparent at several key points. The majority were my own behavior, but the most shocked she appeared was when I related the conversation Callie and I had in my office.

"I can't believe that she and her dad...," Brandi said. It was as if she couldn't bring herself to even say it.

"I know. I felt like I'd been stabbed in the gut when she told me that. Especially, after I'd just fucked her and left her crying in the lounge," I said.

"Babe, I understand," she said. "You didn't know. I knew she had issues, but never something like that."

"Yeah, and then I get caught up trying to help her," I said. "Which led to even more trouble."

"You're too kind for you own good sometimes," Brandi said.

"So, where does all this leave us," I asked.

"I don't really know," she said. "Thankfully, Dylan is rotating out of my section and leaving town next week."

"That's probably for the best," I said.

"Yes, it is," Brandi agreed. "He's not been able to keep things as professional as he should."

"Like how," I asked.

"You can use your imagination," she said quietly. "And it's not just been me. There are a few of the nurses that have complained about him."

"Wow," I said.

"Yes. It's a shame. He's really smart, but self-absorbed like much of this younger generation. What about Callie?"

"She's going to turn in her resignation and find another job," I said.

"You think that'll be the end of it," Brandi asked.

"No, not really," I admitted.

"Neither do I," she said.

"I feel like I have to help her for a little bit though," I added.

"Help her," Brandi asked. "I don't think it's going to be as easy as you think it is."

"I don't think it's going to be easy, but I can't turn my back on her, either."

"I understand," Brandi replied.

"Are you hungry," I asked. "We can talk over dinner."

"No, not really," she said. "I do want a glass of wine, or two." She smiled for the first time since she'd been home.

"Come on then," I said. I took her hand and we walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a bottle of merlot I'd been saving for something special. While it breathed, I made up some cheese and crackers before I joined Brandi at the table.

She raised her glass to me. "Despite my actions, I love you more than anything and I always will," she said. "He's not the man you are."

"Thank you. I love you too, baby, always," I replied. Our glasses clinked and we each took a sip. "I never imagined at our age either of us would do something like this, let alone both of us."

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers