A Husband's Revenge - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father-in-law grimaced and reached over and pulled the thumb drive out of the slot. He then selected another one and loaded it. Amanda pushed play, and we were treated to Susan snorting cocaine while the bodyguard's cock stretched her ass out. Sue's father looked a little nauseous.

"Don't look at this filth, sweetheart!" he said to Amanda.

Grampa was back to scowling as he loaded another thumb drive and pushed play himself.

This time, Susie was dancing naked and being sprayed with urine from two men and trying to drink it. Then she stopped and started to deep throat her boss. After that, she would take a break every so often and guzzle from a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"A waste of good liquor," was her father's only response. It deteriorated further, and finally, her father shut it off, turned, and looked at me. I had finished my narrative and was just sitting there. I figured I was toast.

With a sad, disgusted look on his face, he said, "I'm sorry, son. It would have been best if you had come here years ago. We could have put this shit to bed sooner. So you say you have not been able to get a lawyer because they monopolized all the local law practices??"

"That's right, sir. They have them on retainer."

"We'll see about that."

He picked up his cell phone and dialed a local number.

"Good afternoon, Adams, Smith, and Johnson, Attorneys at Law. How may I direct your call?"

"Christie, this is Captain Watson. Put me through to Steve Adams, right away."

"Yes, sir, one moment, please."

Steve Adams was a good friend of the Captain's, and his father had started the law practice before retiring. The Captain and Steve's father were close childhood buddies.

A brief pause, then a man's voice came on the line. "Captain Watson, how are you and the misses doing?"

"We're fine, Steve. Yourself? How is your wife doing in this heat?"

"She's fine, sir. What can I do for you?"

"I need you to check on something for me. Are you on retainer with a Susan McAllister?"

"Let me check. ........No, I don't see anything under that name."

"Good. How about Darren Bledsoe?"

"Name sounds familiar. ......Nope, nothing there, either. -Oh wait," he paused, "He had us on retainer a few years ago, just as a formality, but it lapsed. Nothing current."

"Good. You are now working for me. I want you on exclusive retainer to my son-in-law and two granddaughters. I need divorce paperwork against his wife, Susan McAllister, and a restraining order to protect my son-in-law and granddaughters. Get started on it right away; we needed it yesterday."

"Can do, sir. We'll have it drawn up for you as soon as I get off the phone."

With that, my cell phone rang, and I looked to see it was from my soon-to-be ex-wife. I showed her father.

"Answer it, son. Steve, hang on a minute, would you please?"

I answered it. "Hello?'

My fantastic mate said, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??"

"Hello, my love. I'm at your parent's house. Would you like to speak to them?"

"Shut the fuck up, and stay right there. We are on our way, you shit-eating cuck."

"Well, that was interesting," said her father. "Steve, you still there?"

"Right here, Captain. We are working on the paperwork as we speak."

"I'm a little concerned with the situation here. Do you know where the La Hacienda Cantina is??"

"Yes, sir."

"Can you meet us there??"

"Sure thing, Captain. Be there in about thirty-five minutes."

Steve broke the connection. Then my phone rang. I looked at the name. All it said was JAN.

"Who in the hell ...... Oh, my God," I said.

I answered and said, "Hello??"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"IS THIS CHASE MCALLISTER?"

"YES. Is that you, Jan?"

"Yes; Oh, I'm so glad I got you. I wasn't sure your number was good anymore—NO time for small talk. Your wife and her friends just left here like their asses were on fire. Something about you were going to pay for this shit. You have to get someplace safe, quickly."

"How do you know this, Jan?"

"Eight years ago, I started to work for this guy in bookkeeping. That's when I realized that the floozie he was hauling around was your wife. So I started to skim information on the two of them, especially on him, possibly to aid you in your divorce. But you need to move-NOW. They are coming for you."

I looked at my father-in-law, and he nodded.

Jan, do you know where the La Hacienda Cantina is?"

"YES, I know where it is."

"Get there as quick as you can. We'll be waiting for you."

"See you soon." She hung up.

I turned to my father-in-law and said, "Now what?"

"Let's get a move on. Mother, bring your car around. Girls, make sure all the doors at locked." He went to his study, opened his gun safe, and took out his .45 cal. Colt and his belt holster and clipped it on his belt.

We went out the front door as Bill (grandpa) set the alarm and the security sensors. Then, we went out to Julie's (grandma's) car, a three-year-old Lincoln Continental, and got in. Bill's car was a five-year-old F-250 Super Duty 4x4 crew cab.

We turned right and left for the Cantina westbound onto the farm-to-market road. We drove towards the Cantina.

Bill Spoke to the car, "Siri, call the sheriff."

"Calling the Sheriff."

My daughters giggled, and Grandma rolled her eyes. "Your Grandfather loves showing off with technology."

"Commanche County Courthouse, Sherrif's Department, how may I direct your call?"

"Please connect me with Sheriff Holmes right away. This is Texas Rangers Captain William Watson."

"One moment, sir."

The Sheriff answered almost immediately. "Hey, you old hound dog, how yuh doin'?"

"Doing well, Sheriff. I need a favor."

"What can I do for you, Captain?"

"I would like you to send a couple of units, with about four deputies, to my spread, just to the west of the house. I think there is going to be trouble. Two men and my daughter are going to show up there, looking for my son-in-law. I want them arrested for trespassing and taken to jail. If you could hold them till we get there, I would appreciate it. I set the alarm, so if anything happens, the alarm company will notify you. Can you do that, Horace?"

"I don't see a problem with that, Captain. Do we anticipate any problems with the arrest?"

"I don't know, but tell your men to prepare for the worst."

"Will do, Captain."

About then, we arrived at the Cantina. Steve Adams and his paralegal/notary arrived just after we did. We went to the front door.

Hernando met us. He was the owner of the Cantina. This was where the Captain was wounded, stopping a robbery. Hernando was extremely grateful. The Captain and his family were always welcome.

He led us to the smaller dining room and stationed his son, Miguel, and nephew Paul outside the door. Miguel was a former Marine, recently discharged, studying restaurant management, and working to take over his father's Cantina when he retired.

Paul was taking courses at the University in architecture after having served in the Airborne Infantry. They would be our security while we conducted our business.

About thirty minutes later, Jan arrived.

She looked just like she did ten years ago. Just more mature. The years had been kind.

Not like they had been to my wife.

She came in and walked to our table. She gave me a chaste hug and shook my hand.

"It's good to see you, Dave. I have thought about you often. You gave me the strength to move forward and make something of my life."

My mother-in-law was missing nothing and cataloging all the exchanges between us. But, of course, my daughters didn't miss much, either.

"Is this the girl from ten years ago, dad?" said Amanda.

I looked at her, and then at Jan. "Yes, it is. She was a friend, nothing more when I needed one."

Taylor looked at Jan and thought for a moment. "Thank you for being there for my daddy."

Amanda smiled at Jan. "Likewise. He has had a bad time of it. We appreciate it."

Jan sniffed and said, "Your dad gave me the strength to turn my life around. I got my G.E.D. and went to college. I got an accounting degree and a job at an import/export company." Turning to me, she said, "I later found out it was where your wife worked. Actually, 'worked' is kind unless you consider what she was doing 'work.' I was there for seven years. I stuck it out to gather information on her and her 'friends.' "

She reached into her purse and pulled out three of her own thumb drives. She passed them to the lawyer, and Steve immediately plugged in the one marked #1 and booted it up. The screen was filled with many files and correspondences. Steve started to read.

"HOLY SHIT!!" came out of Steve's mouth. Then, the paralegal let loose a long, low whistle.

"This is dynamite!" He picked up his cell, and then he hesitated. "I thought I recognized his name.

"Would you be willing to testify to this in court?" he said to Jan.

"Absolutely. For Chase, anything. It is why I gathered all this over seven years.

"Before I left, after I called Chase, I typed up a letter of resignation, printed two copies, signed them, and left one on Darren's desk. Over the past several months, Darren had been snifting around my ass for a possible replacement for your wife, Chase. She's getting a little long in the tooth for his taste, and he's looking to upgrade."

"No offense, ma'am," she said to Julie.

Julie smiled and nodded her head. This situation had been highly taxing for grandma.

With that, Bill's cell chirped a warning notice of an alarm notice at his house. Several minutes later, his cell phone rang.

"Hello??"

"Captain, this is Sheriff Holmes. I just heard from my guys out at your ranch. They rolled up on a Caddy Seville and confronted three suspects, two male and one female, coming out of your house.

"I'm afraid you're going to need a new front door.

"The two perpetrators decided to shoot it out with my guys, but they took the bad guys down with rubber bullets and then cuffed the three of them. Then they searched the three of them and the car. They found cocaine on the two males and cocaine and marijuana on the female. They also found drugs, about four k's of heroin, twenty pounds of marijuana in the car's trunk, and several guns.

"I have them all in custody on their way to jail. We will get the car to impound. I'll keep you posted."

"Thanks, Horace, I owe you."

Steve grinned and said, "Let me make a call." He hit a number on his cell phone and waited.

"F.B.I. Field Office, How may I direct your call?"

"Please let me speak to Special Agent Jameson, with Joint Task Force."

"One moment, sir."

"This is Bob Jameson. Who am I speaking with?"

"Bob, this is Steve Adams, attorney. I don't know if you remember me..."

"Sure do, Steve. That police scandal several years ago. How's that cute little wife of yours?"

"She's doing fine, Bob. I may have something for you. Are you still looking at Darren Bledsoe?"

"Hell, yeah, I'd love to get the goods on him. But he is a slippery son of a bitch."

Really? I have a young lady here who has worked for him for eight years as an bookkeeper. She has some documents that you might be interested in, and she is willing to testify in exchange for protective custody and immunity from prosecution. Can you give me your e-mail address, and I'll send them to you?"

He got Bob Jameson's info and downloaded all the thumb drives to him. We sat there while the F.B.I. agent started to upload the documents and to read them. He came back on the line.

"Don't let this young lady out of your sight. Does she have hard copies of these?"

Steve looked at Jan, and she nodded her head yes.

"She says she does."

"Good; that will be even better."

"Not only that, Bob, but our boy, his bodyguard, and his girlfriend are in custody in the Comanche County jail. Would you like to join us and do the honors?"

"Hell, yeah. Let me get a helicopter spooled up, and we'll be on our way."

"One more thing. There is a firearms issue that maybe the B.A.T.F. should look into. It seems that thirteen years ago, when my client's life went to shit, his wife 'sold' his guns without his permission. She had no legal right to them- a.45 Colt, a .22 cal. Thompson Center Contender, a 12 ga. Winchester pump shotgun, and a .30-06 cal. Winchester bolt action rifle."

"Well, that's interesting. I'll take care of that. We'll see you in about an hour."

He hung up and turned to me. "My associate will meet us at the Courthouse with the divorce paperwork, although that may be academic due to the F.B.I. taking jurisdiction. I'll see to it that you get custody of your children. Amanda being eighteen and a half makes it a slam dunk for her. Taylor is only sixteen, but the courts will give heavy-weight to her feelings as to what she wants."

He turned to Taylor and said, "Just be honest with the Court, sweetheart. When they get the testimony and see the evidence, I'm sure that the fact your mother will probably be in jail will be the icing on the cake."

He turned to me and said, "About your divorce: I don't think there is too much of a problem. With the evidence you have and the arrest of your wife, I think we have a pretty strong case," he said with a grin.

I thought for a moment. "What about my one-night stand with Emily Proctor, ten years ago. It's what started this fucking mess. I wish I had never met her."

Jan suddenly shrieked. "Oh, my GOD, I almost forgot."

"Forgot what?" I said.

"While I was researching their nefarious activities, I came across a canceled check to a Ms. Emily Proctor, with the notation 'for services rendered.' Attached was a detailed explanation of what she was supposed to do. Namely, seduce you—the check was for twenty-five hundred dollars. I have the originals, complete with her signature." She rumagged in her portfolio, and came up with the documents.

"Your wife was cheating on you before you screwed up."

I was stunned. My life over the past thirteen years was a farce. My father-in-law spoke up.

"Chase, you've been fucked over. We are going to get you guys out of this. As I said, though, I just wish you had come to us sooner."

We sat and talked for a while and drank a shit pot full of coffee. We finally left to go to the Courthouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the Courthouse. A helicopter was sitting on the helipad to the north of police headquarters, and four black Suburbans, screaming 'government vehicle,' were pulled up to the front door.

We got out and met up with Special Agent-in-Charge Bob Jameson in the lobby area. He introduced the members of the task force and Dick Longet of the B.A.T.F.

"I briefed Agent Longet on the circumstances of the firearms problem, and he is very interested. Somebody is in trouble; I'm fairly sure it's not you, Mr. McAllistair."

We went in to meet up with the Sheriff and made introductions.

The Sheriff escorted us into the main interrogation room.

"O.K., Sheriff, why don't bring in Mr. Jamal-Wilkes first, and we'll see if he wants to play 'Let's Make A Deal.' "

The Sheriff grinned, and sent one of his deputies to bring in the bodyguard, and in a few minutes, led in Lucius Jamal-Wilkes in chains and handcuffs. Mr. Jamal-Wilkes was seated and looked around till he saw me. He smirked. Then Agent Jameson started.

"Mr. Wilkes, you have been Mirandized, and are being held on several state and local firearms charges, drug charges, and assaulting a police officer, in addition to breaking and entering, trespassing, and burglary. We found several items you 'liberated' from Captain Watson's home in your possession. Now, we are going to offer you a deal ......"

"Lawyer" was Mr. Wilkes's comment. With a smirk on his face, he said to me, "Cuck!"

Agent Jameson grinned and continued, "Oh, that's not the deal, and you are perfectly within your rights to have a lawyer present. But what I'm talking about are Federal charges; if you want to listen, it will not impact your rights as I have read them to you. But after that, if you still want a lawyer, we will take you to F.B.I. Headquarters, arraign you and throw the book at you. Now, what's it going to be?"

"I'll listen." The smirk was gone.

"I thought you would. We have you on racketeering charges, Federal drug charges, Federal firearms charges, Interstate prostitution charges, attempted murder, extortion, blackmail; the list just keeps getting longer and longer the more we dig through these files. But we want your boss. Roll on him, and we will send you to federal prison for ten years and put you in the protected population. What do you think?"

Lucius hesitated, then turned to Jameson and said, "What do you want?"

Jameson pushed several documents over to him."Read them, and sign where indicated."

Lucius read the sheets of paper and sighed. "I don't have much choice."

He started to sign and kept looking at me and smirking. I began to rise from my chair, but my father-in-law grabbed my arm and shook his head. He motioned me back to my seat. Lucius finished signing, and the F.B.I. agent looked at him and said, "Very good; we will take you to H/Q, and you can call your lawyer. Then the two of you can deal with the state and local charges."

He looked puzzled and said, "Whattaya mean?"

"Oh, we don't care about them. But Commanche County does. The deal we have only covered what Uncle Sam cares about. Pleasure doing business with you, Mr.Jamal-Wilkes."

Lucius sputtered and jumped up, only to be restrained by two big F.B.I. agents. He was hustled out amidst curses and swear words.

"Now, Sheriff, if you will, may we have Mr.Bledsoe?"

"No problem, Agent Jameson," and he turned to his deputies and nodded. He turned back and said, "The D.A. will be in touch for all the 'local charges' once you get these folks situated downtown with their lawyers. Should be interesting." The Sheriff grinned.

Jameson grinned. Steve Adams grinned. Grandpa grinned.

That's when Steve Adams turned to me and said, "Don't sweat the smirking. As it turns out, Mr. Wilkes is married, with four children. I am reasonably confident his wife doesn't know about his 'extra-curricular activities' concerning your wife. We will be making them known to her and offering to represent her in divorce proceedings. That should help to square things a little."

I grinned, and Bill punched my arm. "I told you."

Then the two deputies brought Darren Bledsoe into the interrogation room. He looked around and saw me.

"I told you what would happen if you crossed me," yelled Darren.

Then his eyes came to rest on Jan and widened in amazement.

"YOU!! " he shrieked. "I want a lawyer," he said.

Agent Jameson said, "Mr. Bledsoe, we are not going to question you. You don't have to say a word. Just listen. You have been Mirandized and understand your rights. We have you on racketeering charges, drug possession, prostitution, drug distribution, gun-running, interstate promotion of prostitution, embezzlement, money laundering, international promotion of prostitution, murder, human trafficking, and illegal possession of stolen firearms, in addition to pandering and endangering the saftey of minor chidren." "AND Tax fraud."

Bledsoe was shocked. "You can't do this."

"Oh yes, we can, sir. We will transport you to F.B.I. Headquarters and you will be formally charged and then be enabled to converse with your lawyer.

"We look forward to dealing with you in Federal Court. Agents, take him away." He turned to my father-in-law and me.

"That's how they got Capone-tax fraud."

They took Mr. Bledsoe to the waiting helicopter and whisked him away to F.B.I. Headquarters.

Jameson turned to Steve Adams and said, "O.K., Steve, you made my day; now let's see if we can make yours. Sheriff, bring it Mrs. McCallister."