A.I. and the Cheating Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film segued to several pictures of her fucking Guy #1 and separately Guy #2 in the motel room. I saw a glimmer of a fault with the A.I. images here and there, but Cam didn't notice the shift in viewpoint. I said with great sarcasm, "This video sure makes it look like you had fun having sex outside our marriage."

After I'd had Guy #1 squirt his cum into her receptive vagina in the last video, I stopped the playback. I had made a big assumption about her going bareback. She hated condoms. Since she didn't raise the issue, I assume the video was accurate.

"Care to explain if all that was as accurate as the video made it look?" I said sarcastically. I made sure to face her so that they pen was recording her statement.

Cam launched into what might have been a superficial prepared speech, but her words were the tropes and trite statements of a cheating spouse: "I'm so sorry that you had to find out however you did; It was just sex; what I did, didn't mean anything to our relationship; I'm sorry for cheating; I can stop anytime and will; I love you and want to be with you forever, and please don't divorce me. I know that looks bad, but it was just ... fun."

I held up my hand and said, "Let's listen to what you had to say about me to one of your lovers." I started the audio segment of her running me down, saying what a worthless shit of a man I was, how our sex life was seriously flawed and nothing like what he could do for her, and then how she hoped they'd always be able to fuck, fuck, fuck. Cam looked shocked at hearing her recorded words.

I asked point blank, "How did your cheating start?" I put a picture on my laptop of her and Guy #1 fucking with her on top in the motel room -- one of her favorite positions. I didn't allude to the fake photograph but she could see it. The angle of the photo should have alerted her that it couldn't have been real unless the photographer was in the room, but she appeared to not notice that flaw.

Cam launched into a long discourse of how she, Holly, and Jenn had met and danced with the three guys many months earlier -- maybe a half-year ago -- and hit it off with them, how they'd started to make out, and then how the sex had started almost immediately. I noted that she tried to push some of the blame for the unions off on her friends.

I injected, "So, you've been fucking the three men for over six months?"

"Yes, and I felt guilty at first, but the racy sex was so exciting and so much fun." She elaborated and hoped that I'd forgive her for stepping out of our marriage to have some enjoyment and get some fresh experiences. She said that she talked me down only to make the guy she was with feel good.

"Were you sexual with your girl friends? I saw you bring them here one workday."

Cam nodded, "Yes. We tried out having sex with each other, but it wasn't as exciting as getting fucked by real cocks. If we were together with the guys, we'd put on a show for them, but we decided we wouldn't just do it by ourselves. It wasn't as enjoyable."

"Why did you stop using the house?"

"I got worried that a neighbor would see us and say something to you. We did use Jenn's house and Holly's house a couple of times, but only if they could get off work."

"Did you let any of the men do sexual things with you that you haven't let me do?"

"Yes, anal, for one;" she admitted shyly. "One of the guys also taught me how to deep throat his entire cock, and there was a lot of it." Those remarks were followed by more apologies and explanations about why she hadn't let me sample her ass, and how the men had talked Cam and her two friends into trying anal sex, and then even being DPed a couple of times. "It was wild and so much pleasure. We started that about our fourth time together. We each had dozens of orgasms." If I was looking for contrition, it wasn't there; in her remarks, I thought she tended to be bragging.

"Why did you, Holly, and Jenn swap partners?" I asked in forced friendly tone. I was trying to lure her to talk, and to continue to boast about what she'd done.

Cam had relaxed a little when it didn't appear I was that angry. "It was fun and different. As it turned out, we each hadn't wanted to stop our varied sexual experiences when we got married, so we wanted to get fucked by the other men we'd met. Holly, Jenn, and I agreed on our second night with them about each of us having sex with each of them. The guys were delighted. After that, we traded partners a lot, even the same night."

Still in my friendly tone, I said, "Did you realize that I'd divorce you as soon as I found out you were cheating?"

Cam started to cry again, "Please don't say that. I love you. I want to grow old with you. I don't want a divorce. Can't we go on the way we were." I had the feeling that 'the way we were' would continue to include her fucking around with other men.

I shook my head, "Not gonna happen, and too late now. As soon as you did something that wouldn't pass the Husband Test, you were flirting with divorce. Making out at Memories, including dirty dancing to the slow numbers, and getting felt-up in one of the booths didn't pass the test. It also alerted me to what you were likely doing at the motel. Bringing the guys back here to the house to fuck wasn't too smart either. Did you think that the neighbors or I wouldn't notice? You did each of the guys here, right?"

Cam nodded through her tears. "Yes, we used the guest room. I wouldn't let them use our bed even though they wanted to."

I said firmly, "And, tonight, the guest room is all yours ... again. I don't want to have anything more to do with you. Move your stuff in there until you move out. I'll have you served with divorce papers in the next few days. Get a lawyer."

Cam was silent for a moment and then opted to try to force the situation. She coughed up some vitriol. Some of it sounded rehearsed, like her Plan B. "If you divorce me, I'll take you to the cleaners. I'll take every cent you have, and make you pay alimony for decades. I'll arrange for one of the men to have you hurt badly."

I laughed. "I've already talked to a lawyer. With the evidence of adultery, which she has, at least in this state, you automatically forfeit any right to alimony. Further, we both make sufficient money to live on independently. I have sufficient evidence, as you know as of now, to your adultery. The house is rented and we have little saved towards owning one. I split that with you, as you'll see in the divorce papers. Our checking account only had a couple of thousand dollars in them and I used that to pay off the credit card bills that were mostly your charges. You need to get your own credit cards; the joint ones we had no longer work. By the way, who paid for the motel?"

Still angry, she said, "Oh, one of the guys did, but we chipped in some money. It wasn't that nice a motel, but at least the sheets were clean." She paused and added, "I don't want a divorce. Can't we get through this?"

On that bit of a confession, I remained silent, went upstairs, and went to bed. There was a lock on the bedroom door, and I used it. I then shut off the pen camera. Cam wanted to use the bathroom, and I told her tough shit. She had to use the powder room near the kitchen.

Jake, Ross, and I compared notes the next morning, as agreed. We'd each been successful in milking a confession from our spouses. Holly and Jenn had further implicated Cam, and talked in more detail about the various infidelities, including how all of them, by name, had been involved. I learned the men's names were John, Glenn and Terry.

We checked the mini-SD cards from each pen, and the confessions were good, high-resolution statements from each of our wives. As we'd practiced, none of us had moved around too much, so the camera work wasn't too jerky and remained mostly focused on the relevant wife. Making audio or video recordings of your spouse was legal in the state; no notice needed to be given.

Our lawyer processed all three cases in parallel. Our wives were served divorce papers on Tuesday, with adultery named in the documents. Also, armed with the recorded threat of bodily harm to me, I got restraining orders on Cam, and the three men that Jenn had identified by name in her confession. They were all served by the sheriff to drive the point home. Cam moved out of the house that day based on the order.

Our divorces moved forward in parallel, and seventy-six days after the women were served, we were divorced men. Attempts at reconciliation and counseling were met with resistance from Ross, Jake, and me. The confessions of adultery were sufficient so that the judge reviewing the case didn't insist on such worthless activity. Our wives didn't force the issue further.

The judge did ask how we had gotten nearly identical confessions from each of our wives. I explained briefly about the realistic videos to provoke discussion by our ex-wives, and how each of us had been very careful to never state that they were actual recordings, photographs, or data. He was conversant with artificial intelligence, nodded and said that this probably wouldn't be the last case that he'd hear in his tenure that used A.I. in some way.

Jake, Ross, and I went out and had a drink after the decrees were formalized. We agreed to stay in touch, and also to put all the shit behind us and move on with our lives. As it turned out, we subsequently did quite well. Our ex-wives, not so much.

I offered Cam the option of staying in the house we rented, since I wanted to upgrade; however, she'd have the full burden of the monthly rent. She couldn't hack it on what she was making so she moved out completely. Jenn and Holly had the same problem with their living arrangements. The three of them got an apartment together.

Cam, Jenn, and Holly were each unhappy about their divorce. They pleaded for forgiveness and reconciliation, but Jake, Ross, and I were not of that mindset. I think each of us could have forgiven a wild night or two, but the long-term nature of their offense, plus the diatribe that we heard each wife make against her spouse sealed the deal.

I kept the house and even negotiated a reduction in rent since the landlord was sympathetic to me over what had happened with my cheating wife. I did some redecorating and had to buy some furniture, since Cam took some with her. I insisted she take our complete Guest Room set, since that's where her fucking at home had taken place. The irony of her prize wasn't lost on her.

Ross learned from Holly that the three wives had ditched the men they been fucking. Their ploy was a meager attempt at reunion. Holly knew somehow that the men had moved onto other 'dates'.

The reputations of Cam, Holly, and Jenn as easy marks seemed to spread in the 'party community' around town. The ex-husbands swear they had nothing to do with the spread of that gossip. They were widely propositioned for sex, some men even offering some money for services. I don't think any of them accepted, but we were out of touch with them and by that time didn't care.

The parents of each ex-wife heard about the divorce filing and to varying degrees were each shocked and severely disappointed in their daughter's behavior. Cam's father called me up and personally apologized for not instilling enough of a moral compass in her.

I told him that I still grieved for the loss of my life with Cameron, but had some excitement and optimism about my future with someone else that could remain faithful. I assured him that I had some new criteria for any woman that I became serious about.

Being a nice guy, an engineer in a good paying job at a good company, and suddenly single, I had the feeling that somebody had fired off starting gun, and every single woman within fifty miles wanted to see whether we might 'click'. Not our ex-wives, of course. My sex life jumped back to acceptable levels in only a few weeks and the women we chose to date were nice, girl-next-door types.

Carla and Ellie, the wives of Aaron and Dean our poker friends, learned about the divorces and reasons, and were soon on our cases. Each of them had single friends that they quickly offered up in a nearly sacrificial way to Ross, Jake, and me. We weren't proud. We liked female company, so we rolled with most blind dates at that point.

My buddies were having similar experiences and an active sex life just the way I was. We did a few double and triple dates just for fun, but everything was still pretty raw at that point, so none of us trusted women enough to forge a serious relationship.

Out of curiosity on a dateless Friday night, I watched some of the webcams from Memories Lounge. The evening was interesting. Our ex-wives were not evident in the club, however, the three men they'd been fucking were there putting the make on three other women. I recognized one of them: Wendy Jarvis. She seemed to be with two of her girlfriends, and the trio of men were putting the make on them. I tucked that information away.

After thinking about it overnight, I decided that I had to do something. Wendy had been in my high school class, so was the same age. I'd lost touch with her, as I had with most of my class, but apparently, she was nearby. Nearby enough to go to the Memories Lounge for entertainment.

I looked up Wendy on Facebook. She was married to Scott Mitchell, another high school classmate. There were a lot of happy pictures of the two of them on her FB pages. I thought back to how I would have felt about someone telling me about my ex-wife's pending infidelity and decided that I should talk to him. Maybe he was cool with what was going on, and maybe he wasn't. He should be the one deciding on how to deal with what was going on.

I lifted a couple of pictures of Scott Mitchell from Wendy's FB pages and put them in my facial recognition program. I got other pictures and information that enabled me to use my office A.I. system to retrieve his contact information including his cellphone. I called Scott. He remembered me, and I asked him to meet me for coffee late that morning. I suggested that he not say anything to Wendy about our meeting just then. He immediately got suspicious, but I assured him that all would be revealed over our joe.

Scott and I reestablished contact at Starbucks for the first time in nearly a decade. He hadn't changed much, and I guess that I hadn't either. His first question was, "All right, what's going on? You've got me very suspicious about this. I hope you aren't selling anything, because I'm not buying."

We sat, and I started. "Almost a year ago, I was six years into a happy married to a girl named Cameron that I'd met in college. She started to go to 'girls' night out' with two of her friends. As it turned out, they met three guys and started to fuck them. I found out, got a confession from her, and we're divorced now. Her two girlfriends are also divorced.

"Last night, I saw on the Internet that your wife Wendy and two of her friends were at the Memories Lounge, where our ex-wives used to hang out on Friday nights. The place has webcams online. The women, including Wendy, were with the same three guys that romanced our ex-wives out of their marriages. I thought you'd want to know. Maybe you're okay with that and maybe you're not. I would have wanted to know, so that's why I decided to call you."

Scott suddenly looked numb. He stared at me.

I called up the video segment I'd recorded from the webcam the night before on my cellphone and showed him his wife making out with the guy named John from my recent past. I'd learned months earlier that his full name was John Ray. He was all over Wendy with kisses and roaming hands, and she was responding well to his advances by returning with equal enthusiasm.

Next to Wendy and John, were two other women and the two other men that Cam had fucked: Glenn Wright and Terrance Johnson. They were also making out and getting felt all over. Terry had his hand waaaay up one girl's skirt.

I filled in some more details. "I don't know that Wendy has had sex with any of them yet, but the possibility is there and growing by the second if she hasn't yet. I didn't watch for long when I saw her. When they sold the full deal to our wives, the men would rent a motel room just walking distance north of the Memories Lounge, and go there with their score of the evening and fuck the bejesus out of them. The three men that you see would also swap around with the girls. I don't know whether Wendy made that walk to the motel.

"As I said, I was in your shoes months ago, and decided when I saw Wendy that I would have wanted the bad news early enough to turn things around if I could have saved my marriage. I always liked you, and I'm really sorry to be the carrier of this kind of news. What you do with it is up to you. You have my contact information from my call. If you need a good divorce lawyer, let me know."

Scott mumbled his thanks for the disclosure, then sat numbly staring at his cup of coffee. He looked over and said, "What would you do? What did you do?"

I filled in the rest of my story: tracking Cam, the cameras, my discovery at the motel, and then creating the A.I. videos and pictures and using them to coax a confession of infidelity from Cam. I told about Ross and Jake, too, and then the relatively quick divorces our lawyer drove through the court system and how the husbands came out relatively unscathed. Scott nodded in understanding.

Scott said, "Wendy, Mary, and Heather just started going out on Fridays two weekends ago. They were going to blow off some steam. They haven't been really late getting home, so maybe the worst hasn't happened yet. I'll know by the end of the afternoon, though. She will come clean about this today or our relationship is at a sudden end."

Scott asked for me to share the four-minute video clip from the Memories Lounge webcams with him, and I did. From the standpoint of the three women, it was pretty damning. unless they were single and on the prowl.

He stood, shook my hand with thanks, and walked out to his car. He hadn't touched his coffee. I stayed and finished mine and then his. I had a date to get ready for that evening and I needed a haircut.

I got home from my Saturday night date about noon on Sunday. I was a highly satisfied male. Scott called me an hour later. He wanted to buy me a cup of coffee this time and give me an update. I agreed so we met at two o'clock.

Scott seemed serious yet more relaxed than when he'd left me the day before. We got our coffees and then sat outside where we wouldn't be overheard.

Scott started, "Before I talked to Wendy, I talked to Will and Todd, the husbands of Mary and Heather. Heather was the one with guy probing her pussy, by the way. I showed them the video and we decided on a group confrontation. That took place about five o'clock last night with the excuse cocktails with friends. I had the video ready to play on the television.

"When we were all seated in my living room with a drink, I flicked on the television and let the video play for two minutes. Our wives were stunned speechless. I stopped in the middle of the frame showing Heather with one of the men's hands up her skirt. She was sobbing by then.

"I said to the three women, 'Care to tell us about last night? We know more, I might add, and any lies will be dealt with accordingly and in a not so kind fashion.'

"All three of our wives were crying by then. Wendy pleaded that she did nothing more than what we saw in the video. She had limited her response to herself, and that was picked up by Mary and Heather's husbands. They demanded a full recounting from their wives. Mary defended that all she did was make out with a guy named Glenn, and later let him finger-fuck her in the Lounge's back hallway.

"Heather sobbed and admitted, 'I went to a nearby motel with Terry. I'm so sorry. I got carried away. He got me so worked up when we were making out. What can I do to make it right between us?' I'm afraid that the votes are still out about whether their marriage will survive. Todd is angry beyond belief. He kicked her out of their house. She had to go home last night and tell her parents what happened. They've about disowned her according to Wendy, who talked to her this morning. There's a lot of crying going on.