A.I.M.E Ch. 01

Story Info
Artificially Intelligent Modification Experiment.
2.1k words
4.57
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up to the feeling of soreness and register the sensation of... being stuck.

Completely bound.

While you can't immediately move, you try not to let your panic overwhelm at that to assess the situation.

That plan doesn't last long. The panic grows when you test your limbs and the realization dawns on you that you've been immobilized entirely and you feel rather... full.

There's a thick metal strap at least three inches wide going across your forehead and holding you down against a cushioned surface. You feel additional barriers on either side of your face, preventing you from turning in either direction, though a collar prevents that as well.

Your vision is cut off by a thick bar of blackness going across it. You opened your eyes and you could tell you weren't wearing a blindfold per se because it's not resting on your face, but rather a pair of glasses or something that's an inch in front of your eyes. You feel it resting on top of your face just beneath your eyebrows before curving out in front of your eyes and then curving back, contorting to rest on your cheeks and nose, cutting off any view.

Your mouth is held open by... something, and you attempt a scream, to call for help, but your heart sinks as you realize... you can't hear your own scream. It dies in your throat and you feel a whimper release, but you don't hear that either.

You don't know if your hearing has been fucked with, or if it's the thing in your mouth, or if your ears are just also plugged up in a way to deafen you that you can't feel, because your ears feel normal, but this makes the reality of the situation a lot more terrifying.

And then you realize that maybe you don't want to make noise, because you don't want to alert whoever did this that you're awake now, making them return and do... god knows what with you.

In spite of yourself, in spite of your rising terror, a rush of heat flows through you. You push it down in shame and annoyance and fear and continue to explore your restraints, to determine why you can't hear and make sure it's not the thing in your mouth.

Yes, your mouth is being held open by... something, but it's not painfully stretching your jaw, just keeping your mouth open in an O shape. It's... weird. Not any kind of gag you're familiar with. Some kind of device? You can't lift your tongue to explore it because thing that's putting the slight pressure on the roof of your mouth, must have a bar or something coming down from it vertically, because something is holding even your tongue immobile, locked in place on the bottom of your mouth. It makes your heart race.

You have no control.

But, also, you decide the device in your mouth isn't anything that should've deafened sound.

You determine your ears must be plugged in fear of what the alternative could be and resolve to try not to make loud noises for the moment and alert anyone.

You focus back on the thing in your mouth to try to confirm your suspicions that you've been deprived of your sense of hearing by letting out low sounds and while you still don't hear anything, in the small bit of movement you're able to get while calling out, you feel a tongue stud inside your mouth.

Your eyes go wide beneath the pitch black covering.

You didn't have one of those in the last thing that you remember.

You've always wanted one, but were afraid, afraid of what your family and friends would say, afraid how it would reflect in your profession.

In spite of yourself and your predicament and the pure panic in your brain, you feel another rush of pleasure, this one straight in your clit.

Your nose flares as you exhale and it's then you register the sensation of new weight on both nostril's that in testing it with a few more exhales, you take to mean your nose has new piercings as well and where the pleasure had been a twinge it grows to a pulse before your brain rushes in with the logic that this was terrifying and not one of your fantasies.

You would shake your head out if you could to force the feelings of arousal away, as well as to try to push down your fear, but you can't do that, so you just squeeze your eyes shut and shift your focus lower, to your neck now.

Around your neck is collar as thick and unyielding as the one on your forehead, preventing it from moving in even the slightest fashion in any direction.

You attempt to tug in what proves to be a useless effort at the thick metal and straps that are encasing your arms, legs and torso. Like with your head, there's no real give for you.

You're just strain your muscles against the strong metal with nowhere to go.

Your arms are at your sides, spread out and bent into somewhat of an L shape, where your elbows are out wide, away from your body, but your hands are near your hips. Both arms are resting along armrests that are bent the same way as they are.

There are straps going across your shoulders, above and below each elbow, and ones holding your wrists. Your hands are in some sort of gloves, trapped into fists you can't unmake.

There's more thick straps going across your chest. One is above your bare breasts and the other cutting right below. A third thicker strap is above your belly button and another is across your hips. You can tell your breasts are bare because there's a slight chill and your nipples harden in it, but they feel odd.

More sensitive.

You wonder if they've been pierced too and fight the rush of shame that follows the hope that they were.

You're gasping for air from the effort of struggling and straining against the restraints to absolutely no avail, and you're only halfway down your body yet in trying to figure out what happened or if there's any weak points, and you're trying to pointedly ignore the feelings and objects in your openings, so you let your limbs sink into the-- what you think feels like a -- weird mix between a dentist and gynecologist chair for a second to try and catch your breath.

Your head is pounding and filled with grogginess, so you can't quite remember what happened that you got you to this point.

You had been alone in your own apartment and you certainly don't own any sort of bondage equipment like what you're strapped into, your fantasies all ones you've kept purely confined to being those.

Fantasies.

You've always been afraid to do anything more or even speak them aloud for fear of judgement and misunderstanding and the flood of shame that would bring.

But now you were in a situation that felt like the beginning of some of your darkest ones and you were confused and scared and despite it all, getting aroused.

Your legs are actually above your waist, your torso, arms, and head horizontally tied down.

Your knees are slightly bent, thighs out, spreading you as far apart as comfortably possibly. Your lower half was elevated. You could feel that you were strapped in to some sort of leg brace or stirrups with eight straps going across each leg from ankle to thigh to prevent any movement at all. Your feet have two straps across them as well, your toes the only part of your body you can move further than a fraction of a millimeter, and even then it's not by much.

Everything else assessed and no weaknesses in the bindings found, you finally allow yourself to consider the center of your body and the second your focus shifts there, another wave of pleasure runs through you, followed by a wave of shame.

There are dildos held in both of your entrances and you can't tell if it's with a belt or more straps, but either way, they're pressed fully within you, stretching you out. The first dildo within you has to be the thickness of a can and it's so long you can feel it deep inside of you, brushing against your cervix in the barest of minute hip movement that you manage. You've never been so filled.

The one in ass isn't as thick or long as the one in your vagina, but filling you up just as immensely.

You could feel something pressing against your clit and pubic bone, which makes you think it might be some kind of a belt on you, and then in the barest of movement you are even able to make, your breath catches in your throat and another rush of need flows through you.

Your clit throbs as you realize it's also adorned with a new piercing.

Another things you've always wanted but been too scared to do, afraid of the pain and afraid that you would grow impatient while it healed. But from the small brush against it you were able to manage, it hadn't hurt at all.

It had sent electricity through you that makes your toes curl.

You groan involuntarily.

And then a voice starts speaking, and it sounds as though it's coming from inside your own brain and you decide you must've been right about the earplugs.

"I know you've been up for a while. I hope you have accepted your current situation. I am A.I.M.E. But you may call me Aime."

The voice doesn't sound quite male or female, but it practically oozes sex and you suppress another groan, semi-mortified that you were being turned on by this.

While the voice speaks, you notice the darkness in front of your eyes gets a little less dark. It goes from pure black to the color of an asleep electronic.

You wonder what the acronym means. You don't have to wonder long.

"It stands for Artificially Intelligent Modifying Experiment. You will become what you wish."

And suddenly light invades your vision but your head can't move at all, so you can't even flinch away from it. When you manage to blink away the spots, you see a hypnotic spiral.

A needle pricks at your arm and you feel something release into your blood and a moment later a rush of warmth and heat flows through you straight to your pussy.

At the same time, the toys in your openings turn on.

Soft, subtle vibrations start to flow through you as you can't help but let out a moan.

And then the screen FILLS with swirling color and a sound DEAFENS you to even your own thoughts.

It continues like that for a while.

How long, you can't say, because your eyes are wide and unblinking, sight filled with colors that are erasing all other images from your mind. Your ears are filled with a screech that is wiping away any other semblance of thought.

Wiping away any semblance of will power to fight against the sensations that are overwhelming.

And then, it stops.

But the vibrations in your ass and cunt get more intense.

And a word fills the screen.

'Slut.'

And a calm settles over your bones even as your pleasure hits its peak and you tip over that edge, stars in your vision, and you know.

A slut.

That's what you are.

What you've always been.

A slut.

You moan and the noise rings in your ears along with the high pitched tone and then the tone fades into the background and other audio of moans and noises that tell of sex and porn fill your brain.

The toys in each of your openings begin to retract into themselves before extending again, thrusting into you, fucking you in both holes, but never actually leaving you empty. The thrusts aren't synced and occasionally you are filled to the brim and on others you find yourself trying to press your ass further into the seat below you to chase the sensations.

Right as another orgasm crashes over you the bar holding your tongue retreats, releasing your jaw, but only for a second.

Something is touching your lips and they instinctually purse.

You taste the head of a dildo slipping into lips and realize that not only has your tongue been pierced, but it's been split.

You don't remember your name, but you remember it hadn't been like that... before.

You don't remember much else about before other than you didn't like it very much.

You feel the fake cock going deeper and deeper into your mouth, before it begins to face fuck you. You groan as your jaw is stretched to the limit.

All three holes are as stuffed as can be and another orgasm takes over and doesn't seem to end leaving you shaking and squirming in your bonds.

A.I.M.E speaks.

"Change complete."