A is for?

Story Info
Starting to explore the backdoor.
3.9k words
4.52
20.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me about the place you got for us to have our getaway?" Greg asks, as he drives towards Seattle.

"Well, since we had so much fun in the hotel there in Vegas, and with the weather being so not as nice, I stumbled upon a place geared towards adult things to do." April replies with a mischievous grin.

"How do you search for something like that?" He inquires.

"It was a link, in one of the Babeland email's we get." Was her answer.

"Hmmm, sounds interesting." He said

They keep driving, discussing the place and the amenities in it. King size four post bed with restraint attachments. Mirrors both on the ceiling and one of the walls. Various pillows of all shapes and sizes, A play swing, GoPro mounts all over the room, along with other places to tie things up or down. The bathroom had both a very large jetted tub, and matching large two showerhead shower. Now you had to bring your own toys and equipment, but it was set up for it all. April had picked it for the naughty vibe it gave her, and for the fact it was reasonably priced for two nights. It had a full kitchen and unassuming living room.

"Did you bring any toys or lube for our little tryst?" Greg asks.

"I brought one toy, but since you wanted to go toy shopping, I figured we would try some new stuff." April replied

"Well what should we do, go there first, or toy shop?" He inquires, with a sound of let's go shopping first.

"I want to go shopping first. Then we can go all tuned up and ready to play." She says lustfully.

Greg reaches over and puts his hand between her thighs, and she opens up for him. He slides up and makes contact with her sex through her leggings. She is very warm, and a light sense of a very wet pussy is hiding under the fabric.

"About time you touched me." She mockingly scolds.

"Well pull down those pants to give me a better fondle." He says in an equally sarcastic tone.

Without missing a beat, her thumbs hook her waistband, her cute ass lifts off the seat, and she pushes them all the way to her ankles. She opens up to bare her smooth waxed mound. His hand finds the perfect spot. A finger presses lightly at the base of her cleft, to find it very wet, and inviting. A soft moan escaped her lips as it slipped in as deep as it could go.

"My what do we have here, you are very slick." Greg says, as his finger dips in then slowly up towards her clit, but being careful to not actually touch it.

"Well the talk about going toy shopping and the thought of you doing something like last night had me a little turned on." She says, as she lays the seat back to accommodate the play.

"What did I do last night that got you so turned on today?" He asks knowing full well what she is talking about, but he loves to hear her talk about how she likes getting fucked.

"You know what you did, but since you love hearing me talk dirty. I was thinking about how you licked my pussy, while slipping a very slick finger in my ass. I really am enjoying how that finger feels back there." April replied

"Are you saying you want more finger time back there?" Greg asks, while he starts to focus more on her clit. His finger was wonderfully wet.

"I would love more of your fingers back there. You know if you keep that up you're going to make me cum." She says with her voice trailing into a sigh of pleasure.

Her voice trailing off into sighs and moans as she gets closer and closer. His fingers are slow and deliberate. The pace is between getting the climax she is yearning for and an edging that is just a delicious tease. His movements are sped up just enough to push her over, but just as her orgasm hits her, he slows down for a very wet lazy rhythm that has her gripping his forearm debating whether to leave his fingers there or pull him away from the overstimulation.

"Fuck, how do you do that?" April says breathlessly.

"How do I do what?" Greg teasingly asks.

"Make me cum so hard." She says catching her breath, now pulling his hand away.

"I just try and listen to how you are breathing and how your clit moves under my fingers. Also I don't make you cum, I like to think you let me help you cum." Is his answer.

April eventually pulls up her leggings, to Greg's protest. He licks his fingers clean of her sex, she watches with a grin, knowing he will be tasting it directly when they get to the Airbnb.

They reach Seattle, amazingly find parking at Babeland and head in. When April gets out of the car the sensation of her slick lips is very apparent and appealing. She notices a bulge in Greg's jeans that she knows that she needs, and wants to relieve as many ways as possible.

Walking around in the store looking at the variety of toys and lubes, Greg asks,

"What toy did you bring?"

"I brought the pink vibe you like to use on me when you're licking me." April replied.

"What were you thinking about getting?" He inquires.

"Well since you have been playing back there so much, I was pondering back door toy's and lubes." She says.

"What were you thinking?" He asks, trying to not act too excited at her revelation.

Just then a young woman steps up and asks if they need any help. April turns to Greg expecting him to take the lead, but he tells the salesperson that she had some questions. This put April on the spot, but for only a moment. She asked about anal toys and said they were exploring more than just his fingers. The salesperson asked if she wanted the same size as his fingers or something else, while glancing at his hands. April indicates more his size, and also some possible vibration. With a knowing smile the salesperson leads them to a brightly colored silicone beginner kit, that contained, a couple small butt plugs, a small sized set of anal beads, a small penis shaped butt plug and a vibrator that fit in each one of the toys.

At first it seemed intimidating, but since Greg had been so gentle back there, April figured it would be ok to try, plus it was pretty reasonably priced. The salesperson takes them over then to the lubes and recommends along with letting them feel some. It doesn't take long before April finds two she likes. One is a thin lube that feels like Greg's cum, this shot ideas in her head of using it when he was at work to give her the sensation of one of her favorite things, him painting her pussy by jacking off for her then rubbing her throbbing clit with it till she came. The other was one recommended for backdoor play that was thicker, lasted longer, and was perfect for the silicone toys or Greg's fingers.

April and the sales person head to pay, but Greg asks for one more thing. Confused, she looks at him, as the salesperson runs in the back.

"What are you getting?" April asked

"Well you remember those couple of times where I used the pink toy with you and you were either wanting more than your fingers on your clit or the little vibrator wasn't helping like you wanted?" Greg replied as the sales person came out with one other box.

"It's a dual rechargeable vibe, with a smooth part that you ease in to buzz your g spot, and another vibe that buzzes your clit." He explains.

At first April was going to protest, but the point of this getaway was to relax and fuck like rabbits, and the thought was turning her on more. They paid, then headed to the Airbnb.

They get to the Airbnb. The pictures couldn't do the place justice. It was much nicer than they expected. It had all the amenities described, along with a note from the owners wishing them a fun time. Setting their bags down, April pulls something out of her bag and heads to the bathroom. She tells Greg to put on what is in the front pocket of his bag over shoulder as she disappears into the bathroom.

He pulls out a brand new pair of satin boxers that are an ocean blue, then climbs on the massive bed to unload the bag of toys, then lays them out with the two bottles of lube. April emerges in a nightie of the same blue with a smile on her face.

"My, quite the display of toys you have for me, but you missed one of them." She says fetching the pink vibrator out of their bag.

April climbs on the bed with Greg and starts to pick up and examine the toys. She picks up one of the backdoor toys and looks at him, then asks,

"Will you be gentle with these?"

"Of course I will, we will use them the same as if they were my fingers, I will hold it still and you will show me how deep you want it." He answers in a reassuring voice.

She then picks up the dual vibe, and tests its different functions. It is similar to a rabbit vibe but not as over the top. It is a smooth pointed toy, the main part being thicker where it would rub make contact with her g spot then thinner at the base. Where the rabbit would be is a smooth shape that would rest perfectly on her most sensitive spot. She finds the vibration to be what she enjoys, more of a thumpy vibration than a zippy one. She leans over and kisses Greg in a deeply passionate way. Then lays back spreading her legs. He lays with her and puts his hand on her very wet smooth pussy. The touch sends the sensation of needing to arch her back and moan. His fingers dip in and out of her slickness then rub her clit.

"Use this on me, please." April purrs, as she hands him the new vibrator.

"How do you want me to use it on you?" He asks.

"Fuck me with it, show me how it will make me cum." She whispers to him, then plants a deep lustful kiss on his lips.

Greg takes the vibrator and tests its functions, to make sure he knows how it works and to not turn it too high ruining the sensation and mood. He lubes it up with the thin lube and takes the what is left on his hand to rub it into her hot sex. He glides it up and down her cleft softly, with a little more pressure it parts her lips and he guides the tip to her entrance. Gently he eases it in with short strokes, until it is all the way in. He runs it in and out for a while, enjoying both the show of her pussy being fucked by the toy and how much April is enjoying it. He finally turns on the base vibe, but doesn't stop the motion. A loud moan escapes her as it sends perfect waves through her. A few more strokes and he turns on the clit portion. This causes an immediate arching of her back, followed by very loud "Oh Fuck, and oh my God don't stop!" To pour from her.

"Do you like this new toy?" Greg asks, while pumping it slowly in and out of her.

"Fuck, yes I do." April belts out between moans.

He keeps going, raising her climax higher and closer. She pulls him close for the desperate lustful kissing he was hoping for. During the kiss she starts to shake as her orgasm overwhelms her. He stops the thrusting and savors the passionate kissing, before easing the toy out.

"Oh my God that thing is perfect!" April pants out trying to catch her breath.

"So do you think you will use it when I am at work? Greg asks, as he turns it off, setting it down.

"Yes, and maybe I will even send a picture of it in me." She says.

Basking in the glow of April's orgasm, they kiss deeply, as if the kissing was much needed air to survive. Greg once again rubs her wet sensitive sex, enjoying her soft sighs and moans. She in turn, caresses his cock through the satin, and feels a wet spot developing at the tip of his cock through the fabric.

"Now lay back it's my turn." April commands, as she pulls his boxers down, and positions herself, to then take his cock into her mouth.

She makes sure to make eye contact, with a smile as the head rests on her lips before taking him in. An intense moan rumbles out as he enjoys the sensation and the show. Slowly bobbing up and down, while every now and again her suction causes sounds to benefit the experience. He runs his fingers through her hair so he can see what she is doing, occasionally giving light pressure to feel his cock as deep in your mouth as possible, but trying to not make it difficult. The mirrors on the ceiling and the ones on the wall add a sense of watching your own porn. He revels in how sexy she looks from different angles. The mirrors on the ceiling give him an amazing view of her ass exposed. She pulls back and strokes his member, teasingly, to give them a show of rubbing it over her lips and cheeks, and seeing herself in the mirror understanding why he says she looks sexy doing it, before devouring it once again.

"Are you going to cum in my mouth?" April purrs, as the head rests on her lips.

"I was hoping you would want me too." Greg replied, lost in awe of her skill.

"Well I did kinda want your cum right here." She says demonstrating with his head on her tongue, before taking him in again, knowing her teasing and her sexy questions and descriptions would just about send him over.

A few more tongue swirls and hard sucks, she feels his body sink into the bed, his cock starts to pulse just before she is rewarded with shots of cum splashing onto her tongue. A chorus of expletives, along with his hands holding her head in place added to the knowledge that she had achieved what she had hoped for.

"How do you do that?" Greg asks, still sensitive from her wonderful gift she just bestowed on him.

"Well years of sucking this cock, I think I better know how to send you to the moon." April replied, rubbing the head on her smiling lips sensually.

She gets up leaving him there in a satisfied puddle. The slickness between her legs feels amazing as she pulls out of the bag a bottle of bourbon and a can of tonic.

"I hope they have ice." She says over her shoulder as she walks to the kitchen in her new little nightie, her ass just peeking out for him to see.

She comes back with a giggle, to hand him a glass with penis and pussy shaped ice cubes.

"They really want people to be turned on in here don't they?" He says taking a drink.

She sits on the bed next to the new toys. April picks up one of the smaller plugs and asks Greg how he would use it on her. He explains that he would start with his fingers, allowing her to warm up at her pace, letting her show him how deep she would want it. Then when she was ready do the same with the toy of her choosing. She asks if he would put it there and leave it or slip it in and out. He explains that would be up to her. He tells her that most likely put the vibrator in it and lick her clit, while rubbing her gspot. April picks up the anal beads, and with just a look asks the same question. For those he explains he would slip in as many as felt good, and slowly work the last bead that went in, in and out until she was about to climax, then as she was going over, he would gently pull them out one by one, as his tongue worked her intently. This intrigued April and turned her on even more. His finger in her backdoor had become a very welcome addition, and now he wanted to try this. He had been very patient and gentle, helping her enjoy it more.

"Well, I did very much enjoy your licking and fingers last night, let's see where this goes." She says, in a come get me I dare you tone.

Greg says nothing, taking her drink and setting it on the nightstand along with his. She lays back, once again inviting him between her legs. He starts by accepting the invite to go up and kiss as his hand once again feels her sensitive wetness. The kisses move down along her jawline to her neck. Bites, licks, and kisses work her soft smooth skin. He keeps moving down. She bares her tits for him to do the same. He doesn't disappoint, giving her nipples the same treatment, as a finger dips deep in joined by a thumb on her clit. He finally reaches her waiting sex, to replace the thumb with his tongue. Her scent and taste intensifies his goal of helping her cum as hard as she can.

"Fuck, yes please." April moans out as his tongue makes a soft broad stroke over her clit.

Greg wastes no time licking from the base of her pussy to the hood of her clit. Her hands rub his head, while he savors the long tasty licks. He deliberately avoids the sensitive button directly, but makes sure to hit all of the other good spots.

"Would you like me to rub, tease, or slip in back here?" He asks as a finger touches softly back there.

"Please slip in." April replied in a soft voice.

He reaches for the thicker lube as he keeps licking. With the lube he makes sure his middle finger is very slick, then puts some on her backdoor. He softly rubs circles, before adding pressure to go in. His finger moves in time with his tongue. He then presses just in, not far, but barely to the first knuckle.

"Now this is where you show me how deep you want it." He says positioning his hand for her to push back as little or as much as she desires.

April lifts her hips slightly, and eases herself slowly down onto his finger. As she does, Greg focuses on her clit. He feels her push all the way down. A sigh of pure bliss pours out as his finger and tongue work their magic. Long, slow, very slick strokes ease in and out of her very sexy ass. The sensation of that, and her clit has her so close she has trouble keeping her breath steady. Just as she about reaches the peak, he slides another finger into her dripping sex. This is what pushes her over the top and sends her to the moon. Her hands holding his head still as he slowly licks then dips his tongue below her clit. His fingers still easing deep in and out as she comes down.

"Fuck, you do that so good." She says breathlessly.

"I do try and help you get there as best I can." Greg replies, before softly focusing on her clit again.

"Can we try one of the toy's back there?" April asks softly.

"Which one would you like?" He inquires.

"Can we try the beads, just not too deep? '' April asked.

Greg slowly slips his fingers out of her and retrieves the beads. It is a eight inch silicone flexible rod, with graduated beads going from small to bigger, but nothing two big. A total of about seven beads spaced equally apart, with a loop on the end. He takes the thicker lube and coats them adequately, then gets back down to licking her clit. He eases his finger back into the backside, and she lets out a soft sigh and tells him how good that feels. The finger slips back out and the start of the beads ease in. First the narrow tip followed by the first bead. It eases in then it is thin again.

"This is where you show me how many you want." Greg says to her as he positions the toy for her to push on it.

With his licking making her whole pussy throb and the next bead rust resting on the backdoor, April pushes against it and feels it slip in. This one being a little bigger. He readjust and she takes the next one and lets out a very satisfied lustful moan. Then pushes on to one more. The size is just right.

"Slip that one in and out." She says in a fog of bliss.

"He does exactly that. His licking is helping her get closer and closer, the pop sensation causes jolts through her. The closer she gets the more intense the popping feeling becomes.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, please don't stop!" April pleads loudly, writhing under Greg's tongue.

A few more licks and pops of the bead and her voice screams out in pure lustful pleasure. Her body shakes as he licks and pulls the three other beads out slowly. After the toy is pulled out she pushes him off and just shakes trying to gain composure.

With a deliberate motion Greg spreads April's legs wide and moves between them, lining his cock up and easing it in with one fluid thrust. He starts slow, until she begs him to fuck her hard and fast. She had enough of the slow and gentle, now she needed a hard pounding. His thrusts were intense and quick. She was lost in a blur of orgasm. She pulls him down for desperate lustful kissing as her cunt is hammered the way she needed. She had lost count as it had turned into one long climax before he finally came deep in her. Laying on her whiles slowing his pace she finally can speak.

"How do you do that to me?" Is her breathless question.

12