A Jacqui Quickie Ch. 02

Story Info
We take it home, and another back seat round.
6.1k words
4.76
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had turned on The Weather Channel this afternoon to see Jacqui Jeras in a peach colored wrap dress. She wears them often, and the style suits her curves well. I had other things to do, much as I wanted to spend the afternoon watching Jacqui go through her paces on the set, since the guys were doing the radar, and she was on stand up. It was a treat, as it always is, to see her long legs in a dress that falls several inches above her knees, and is a bit clingy. So it was with great regret that I turned off the TV and got into the tasks I had planned.

As sometimes happens, the day turns out in ways I had not planned. My last stop was a short visit to Publix to pick up a few things for later that evening. As I turned into the frozen aisle, there was a tall, slender blonde, looking at the Haagen Dasz. I instantly recognized the woman in the peach dress and white sandals with 3" heels. It's funny how I always seem to run into Jacqui in the dessert aisle. Must be something Freudian going on there!! As I walked down the aisle, she moved over to the end cap where they kept the toppings, fudge, Hershey's various syrups, etc. I walked up behind her quietly; I walk softly for a big man, and can sneak up on just about anyone. I walked up behind Jacqui, who didn't see me, absorbed as she was in assessing the chocolate syrup options for her ice cream.

I reached around her, putting my hand inside the rather loose fitting top of her dress, getting a handful of her C cup left tit. I leaned close to her ear, startling her.

"Ya know, I should pop the clip on this pretty wrap dress, pull it back, and do you right here."

Jacqui let out a hard sigh. "Oh, it's you!!" She said, laughing. "I mean, who else would sneak up behind me in the grocery store and make such an indecent proposition??" She turned to give me a quick kiss. My touch had made her nipples stand up, and they were now poking provocatively through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Who else would respond to such a proposition so eagerly," I said, noting her obvious arousal.

"Only you!!" said Jacqui. She looked up and down the aisle. "If I weren't so well known, and it was a little quieter in here, I might take you up on it." She smiled mischievously.

"I bet you're ready, too. If history is any guide, I bet you're not wearing panties, either." It was already obvious she was braless under her dress. I was already imagining her, dress pulled back, holding onto the rack with the dessert toppings while I plowed her blonde pussy from behind.

Jacqui smiled broadly. "Guilty as charged!!" She had a tendency to go without panties, even on the air. It made for a fun little game for us when we'd meet at the various places in town we'd see each other-Publix, the pizza joint, Big Lots, and so on. I'd guess if she had panties on. If I guessed right, we'd have a quickie in one of our cars. Sometimes if I guessed wrong, we'd still have the quickie.

"I know we usually do this in my back seat, but I have a bunch of frozen food I really need to get home and keep cold." She looked up and down the aisle again. "How would you like to have a quickie in my kitchen??" The look on Jacqui's face was priceless. I had been to her home a couple of times, and recalled she had a large kitchen with an island and breakfast bar. Already, the wheels were turning in my head.

"Yeah, let's do it!!" I thought a moment, my enthusiasm dimmed momentarily by an unpleasant possibility. "Can we get away with it?? Is anyone home at your place??"

Jacqui smiled. "No, just me. The kids are out for the evening, and my husband is out of town. I'll pick up some Chinese on the way, you can stay for dinner."

"Sounds good to me. Dessert first, then dinner. My kind of meal." I looked up and down the aisle, then kissed Jacqui quickly. "I have a couple more things to get. See you home??"

"Yep. You know where I live. I'll leave the garage open."

We parted company, she getting out of the store quickly, I finishing up my shopping and heading to her place.

When I got there, I went in through the garage, making my way to the kitchen. I called out to Jacqui as I came in from the garage.

"In here," she called back. When I got to the kitchen, she was putting away groceries, her dress a little looser than I recalled it in Publix. I helped her with her chore, taking note of the way her dress fell as she moved, her hanging tits swaying under it. I was tempted to reach in for a handful of Jacqui's soft charms, but resisted for the moment. Sometimes just watching is fun, and a good way to build tension. She realized this too, because the ways she was moving definitely were meant to charge me up. It was working. Jacqui finally got done getting everything stowed away, and leaned up against one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

Now done with her chores, Jacqui sighed quickly, and looked at me. I took in Jacqui's form, her dress accentuating her curves, her nipples poking through the thin fabric, her long legs accentuated by her three inch heels. Our eyes met once again, lingering on each other. She reached for the clip on her dress, undoing it as she looked at me. I watched as it fell away from her body, both sides dropping away, revealing the Jacqui I longed for: long and lean, nicely presented breasts, a slight hang to them, nipples distended; slender waist and hips, and her long, shapely legs, capped by a thick patch of dark blonde. Beneath the blonde, I could see the slit of her outer labia, which was quickly parting to reveal her inner self. She was, as always, breathtaking. I told her so.

Jacqui smiled. "Then get over her and fuck me," she said in a loud but urgent whisper. I walked toward her, and she kissed me, first stroking my cock through my shorts, then undoing them as we engaged in a long, sensuous kiss. I played with her tits as she got my pants off, stroking my already mostly hard cock to its full potential. She leaned back on the stool, hooking her left heel onto the ring that supported the legs, parting her pussy as she pulled me to her. I felt her pull me closer, and I immediately felt my cock pushing into her blonde curls. She took the head of my cock and placed at her now spreading pussy, playing the head over her clit and up and down her labia. I pushed forward, feeling the head spread her, then push in slowly, my shaft going all the way to her cervix. Jacqui sighed, and we broke our kiss, smiling at each other.

I looked down, seeing my cock now firmly ensconced in her blonde twat. One thing, among many, that I love about Jacqui is her long legs, as it allows us to screw standing up. We started to thrust at each other, a good, firm push, since we both had good leverage, and we were soon in a steady, well paced rhythm. I reached down to play my thumb on her clit, making her whimper. I wanted to make her cum before I did, and leaned her back a little onto the stool, giving me better access. I played on her clit slowly, but steadily, and Jacqui was soon moaning as her orgasm neared. I gave her clit a flick, and kissed her hard, playing with her right tit as I pushed her over the edge. She let out a long moan, then a shriek as she came, and I felt her pussy go wet all around my cock. The intensity of her kiss exploded as she came, then she pulled away, panting from the throes of her cumming.

"Cum in me!!" she cried, and kissed me hard, at the same time, pushing her pussy into me, taking her left leg off the stool, and wrapping it around my right, pulling me to her. The added stimulation, along with the added slickness of her pussy from her cumming, sent me over the edge, my cock swelling as I prepared to shoot my load deep in Jacqui's welcoming insides. She knew what was happening from our numerous encounters over the years, and tightened the hold her leg had around me, pulling me in harder.

I pushed in deep, holding the head of my cock at the opening of her womb, ready to blast her with a thick coating of sperm. I felt her hand on my ass, pushing me deeper, if such a thing were possible. I started to spew, a short burst initially, then several long blasts as my own orgasm peaked, my cock throbbing and pulsing, shooting blast after blast of hot, white love into Jacqui's yearning cunt.

I pulled away from our kiss, looking into Jacqui's eyes as my cum blasts trailed off. "Mmmmmm.......I love your cum in me," Jacqui sighed, smiling.

I kissed her. "And I love cumming in you." She kissed back at me, hard and deep, as we stayed joined. Finally, my stiffness started to wane, and I slipped out of her pussy, making Jacqui giggle. Her eyes got big as she felt the first of several long drips of my semen spill back out of her pussy, this one landing midway down her right thigh, and rolling down to her knee. It was followed by another long drip that hit the floor between her feet, and another that landed just below her still gaping twat on her left thigh, and ran quickly down her leg and onto her sandal, making her laugh. We kissed again, Jacqui, despite having been creamed by me numerous times, still amazed at the amount of cum I would blow into her willing vagina every time we met.

"You should clean that up a little," I suggested.

Jacqui laughed and kissed me, now standing up, her pussy still dripping. "Nah. I think I'll just let it flow. I love your cum, but I rarely get to just let it soak in-or drip out-since we're usually doing one of these quickies, and I have to get back home, where I usually can't have it running down my leg, since there are kids or a husband around."

"Yeah, I can see how your husband seeing someone else's cum running down his wife's calves might be an issue," I said with a chuckle.

"So I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts." She kissed me, and we set about getting our fried rice and Szechuan beef heated up. Jacqui closed up the clip on her dress, though she was still showing a lot of leg, and an occasionally glimpse of her blonde curls as she moved around the kitchen. If I were a younger man, and could get it up again quickly, I'd have been all over her by the time we finished eating, so arousing was seeing her soaked, matted bush, my cum hanging on her labia. Jacqui seemed to be enjoying the aftermath of our quickie as well, absentmindedly dipping a couple of fingers into her cum filled pussy.

Dinner was somewhat anticlimactic after our intense appetizer, though Jacqui kept shifting in her chair, smiling at me every time she felt semen drip from her, sometimes giggling when it was an especially big blob. When we were done, she got up to clear the tubs of food, and there was a serious wet spot on her chair.

She laughed at the sight. "Guess I'll have to clean that up," she said, looking at the dark spot on the cushion. "Nobody will believe that's duck sauce." As she stood there, another glob of cum dripped to the floor, making her giggle once more.

I laughed. "Maybe I should help clean up. After all, I'm responsible for a lot of this."

I eased Jacqui back onto the stool, the bottom of her dress dropping away as she sat. I knelt in front of her. She looked down and drew in her breath, knowing what I was about to do, I licked a good long slurp up her labia, then stood to kiss her, giving her a good taste of our mixed juices from the thick slug of cum I had collected on my tongue. Jacqui met my kiss eagerly, sucking all the cum off me. I went back for another pass, again getting a good dose of cum, and stood to kiss her again, and again she sucked the sex juice off my tongue. The third time, I lingered a moment on her clit, and she started to moan, gently thrusting her hips into my face. I felt her fingers in my hair. I stood and kissed her again, and went back down for another lick.

On this pass, I took my time, licking around her labia, making sure she was well aroused. It was working, as I felt her hips push into me a little more forcefully, and her hands grabbed me a little tighter. I kept at her, licking around both sets of lips, and finally her clit. This time, she thrust into me hard, and came, crying out in a loud yelp as my tongue jabbed her clit, and her thighs closed around me. I thought I would drown, she juiced so hard, enhanced by the rush of my spent semen from earlier. I rode out Jacqui's orgasm, kissing the tops of her thighs as she recovered some composure. I slowly kissed up her body, through her blonde bush, and up her belly, making sure to kiss and bite her nipples as I passed her breasts. She held my face close to her tits, hugging me tight for a few moments.

Once she had eased her grip, I moved up again, kissing her neck, and finally her lips. To my surprise, I was hard again, and the head of my cock was now knocking on the door to her spread labia once more. As we kissed, I leaned forward, my cock pushing her lips open, and I was again inside her steaming cunt. Jacqui let out an "mmph" as she felt me go inside.

"Well, that's a welcome surprise," she said, breaking our kiss.

"Just goes to show what a hot partner can inspire," I replied, stroking slowly inside her sloppy snatch. "She can even get an old, fat guy like me back up again."

Jacqui laughed, kissing me again. "I like it. I like it because it tells me I still have what it takes to get a guy up, even," she kissed me, smiling, "an old, fat guy like you," she teased, kissing my nose, "and because it's fun to get laid twice!!"

"Yeah, well, it won't be a quickie this time, that's for sure. And I bet if I looked at your Twitter feed, there's no shortage of guys making indecent proposals. You're pretty hot." I kissed her, now holding still inside her, enjoying the feel of her hot, cum filled pussy around my cock.

Jacqui gave me a sarcastic 'yeah, I'm hot' look. "I do OK for a 50-something TV meteorologist," she laughed.

"Don't sell yourself short. You don't really think guys like me are watching TWC for the radar, do you??"

Jacqui laughed out loud. "No, I guess not. I know you aren't!!"

"How much time do we have?? As I said, this won't be a quickie the second time around."

"Lots. The kids won't be home til after ten, and Mike's away til the weekend." Jacqui kissed me. "Take your time. This is kinda fun, up here on the barstool. She unhooked her dress, shrugging it off her shoulders, and it fell onto the back of the stool, hanging limp as she pulled her arms out of it. Jacqui was now naked except for her shoes. I looked at her long, lithe body, my dick buried balls deep in her blonde pussy as she stretched. As I took in the sight, I thought, no wonder I'm hard again!!

I took Jacqui's hands in mine, kissed her, and started pushing in and out watching the way my cock stretched her labia as I moved. I reached down and started playing my thumb on her clit, as I had earlier. Jacqui, primed from me eating her just a little while ago, went back into a trance as she felt the impending sensory overload of an intense climax starting to build. I was enjoying getting her there, but at the same time, was also looking forward to cumming, too, since at my advanced age, the second time around, there's no guarantee I'll stay up long enough to finish. And I really, really wanted to cum again for Jacqui.

I plumbed her depths for a few minutes, my attention to her clit paying off handsomely with a long, moaning cum for her, then held inside her, kissing her, as she came off her high. Once she was back to earth, I pulled away, Jacqui making a 'noooo...' face as my cock slipped out of her soaked twat. I took her hand, having her rise from the stool, and turned her so she was facing the island in the middle of the kitchen, her long legs accentuated by her three inch heels. As she spread her legs for me, her labia opened in front of me, framed by her blonde curls. What an inviting target!!

I reached around her, taking her tits in my hands, and moved my hips to get my cock where it would enter Jacqui's spreading muff. She was anticipating my entry, and reached back to grab my cock and guide it inside her. I pushed in til my balls came to rest on her clit, and rotated my hips, grinding my balls on her clit, and the head into her cervix, making her sigh loudly. I started to push into her, Jacqui grinding back, meeting my thrusts energetically. We were soon in a steady, pounding rhythm, my balls slapping off her clit, my body banging into the back of her thighs. I was getting close to my second cum, faster than I expected.

I pulled away, wanting to turn Jacqui around so she was facing me. I knew of something that gets her started, and I wanted to finish with it. I got into position, my cock at her opening. I kissed her and pushed forward, and felt the head spread her, then go deep as I slowly leaned forward. I pumped in and out slowly, getting harder as I moved toward climax once more.

"Gonna cum, Jacqui," I said, pulling out of her, leaving her labia spread as I pulled away. Jacqui looked disappointed. I took her left hand and put it on my straining dick. "Stroke me." I looked in her eyes. She started to run her hand up and down, her wedding set moving along my shaft, always a turn on for me. "Make me cum."

Jacqui loves to watch a guy cum, and she started to stroke me with more urgency, especially once I dipped two fingers in her still spread labia. I played inside her, and flicked them over her clit, which started to send her into a frenzy.

She stroked me faster, watching the head of my cock intently. My ministrations to her pussy reached their peak just as she was getting ready to send me over the top. Her hips bucked and she cried out. She looked at me with a fierce expression.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum all over me. I want to see your fat cockhead shooting," she exclaimed, ready to see me blast. She gave me a couple more slow but erotic pulls, and I was there. I pulsed and shot as Jacqui held my cock. I blew a long streak of cum over her, landing in a strip from her bush up onto her belly, then another that splashed off the underside of her right tit, and more, spilling onto her pubes and belly, finally trailing off with the rest dropping on the blondeness between her legs, a little getting on her labia. Jacqui looked at me, and I rubbed the semen into her clit again, which, along with the arousal from watching me cum on her, sent her into another orgasm. She still had my cock in her hand, and she grabbed it tight while I held two fingers on her clit, rubbing up and down gently. Finally her thighs clamped on my hand, and she shuddered. I leaned over and we kissed, hard, til her cum subsided.

Jacqui eased her grip on me, realizing she'd had me in a death grip while she came. She stroked up and down gently, then kissed me. "Sorry, I got distracted." she said with an apologetic grin.

"No problem. I can see why," I said, running two fingers up and down her labia, making her jump and smile. I looked down at my cock, which was not any worse for the experience. "Any day I can have a hot blonde grabbing my cock and making me cum all over her is a good one," I said, leaning forward to kiss her. I took the head of my dick and played it on her clit and labia, making her jump again, then pushed it inside her, making her sigh. I held there a moment, then pulled away after letting the last of my cum squeeze out of the head, and into her pussy.

Jacqui looked down at her cum covered body, scooping up one of the streaks of cum that was now starting to slide down her belly, and licking off her fingers, then taking the blob that had splatted on the underside of her right breast and licking that off her fingers.

"What a mess!!" she said with a smile.

"Yeah, you're soaked, inside and out," I teased her, noting she had my semen in her pussy and all over her belly and bush. "What a slut!!" I kissed her. She laughed.

"Yeah, a couple of quickies and I'm a total mess." Jacqui looked at the clock on the counter. "Or maybe not quickies. Look at the time," she said. I looked over. It was pushing 8:30.

12